characters biografy...SPOILER WARNING

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

StalkingDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 StalkingDeath
Member since 2006 • 14270 Posts

anyone want anything else??? :D

chang_1910

Info on Galamoth?? Hehe .... :lol:

Avatar image for bigboss_johndoe
bigboss_johndoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 bigboss_johndoe
Member since 2005 • 1648 Posts

you can just view the info of it in the game dude

Anyway other than info would be helpful

StalkingDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 StalkingDeath

Extra info is wat im askin for.

Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#54 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

You're really a freaky Mr.Castlevania arent ya Chang?LOL:lol:

Anyway great info!:wink:

bigboss_johndoe

glad you like it....and thx....i have earn the tittle of  "freaky mr. castlevania"...hurray:)
KaosDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 KaosDemon
Member since 2005 • 2412 Posts
[QUOTE="bigboss_johndoe"]

You're really a freaky Mr.Castlevania arent ya Chang?LOL:lol:

Anyway great info!:wink:

chang_1910

glad you like it....and thx....i have earn the tittle of  "freaky mr. castlevania"...hurray:)

ahhh dont you mean ms.Castlevania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
about Galamoth is not agreat info..but...hpe you like it...

bwt: oops..yes...ms castlevania....now i`m calling myself dude..:lol:

GALAMOTH

It bears a slight resemblance to the dinosaur Styracosaurus, a horned dinosaur with a neck frill adorned with horns pointing backwards. Galamoth is one of the nastiest bosses in the game, found in the Floating Catacombs. In addition to dodging his humoungous legs, he zaps lightning out of his magic rod, surely obliterating you unless you've got some sort of Lightning protection. He also shoots out dark magical spheres that have a limited range, so they can be dodged if you stay at the extremes of the screen.

Its size is the primary concern, since getting too close could mean a hasty whipping from its high kicks. It has 3 other attacks of note: (1) It'll simply back up, gain steam, and try to bash you over the head with its scepter. (2) It'll charge up the scepter, lean over, and command lightning to blast downward in long streams, repeatedly striking the hero should he or she get caught between its net. And (3) it'll stand upright and command the scepter to shoot large, circular balls of energy toward, and they travel a fair distance--this attack is made worse if Galamoth crowds you to one side of the room. Striking its head does the most damage--but getting up to eye-level to get close enough is a challenge in itself.

you can find it as a boss in SoN and in Kid dracula....

from kid dracula :)

KaosDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 KaosDemon
Member since 2005 • 2412 Posts

nice one :D

and i have never read that one before :)
chang_1910
glad ya like it :D

Im just doing my part in helping ya out sis

StalkingDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 StalkingDeath

Thats cool bout galamoth. that dinosaur name is really good.

Thanx again chang. I'll try to post some info on chars too

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
there you go....sorry about the wait.....

Mina Hakuba...
Games: Aria of Sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow...

Mina Hakuba was the only daughter of the man known as the Hakuba Shrine's caretaker and its head priest. The young Mina was known to be extremely friendly, and she was well-liked by all those who made her acquaintance.

And even though Soma Cruz was ever the intimidating personality, she always felt comfortable around him. A true testament to her amiable nature were her relationships with other relevant parties--mainly Genya Arikado and Yoko Belnades, two mysterious characters who often frequented her father's shrine. In 2035, when Mina and Soma climbed to the top of the Hakuba Shrine to get a better view of the impending celestial event, they were both whimsically transported into Castlevania, which had been sealed away in the darkness of the eclipse. Before Soma awakened from his unconscious state, Mina had already discovered that Genya Arikado was lurking about, too.

When Soma awakened, neither he nor Mina was certain of Genya's intent, but they knew for sure that they were both pawns in a dangerous game. Soma's proved to be the more troubling plight, his mission more urgent, so Mina did what she had always done: During his journey, as he struggled to find his true self, she continued to ease Soma's tension and make him feel at home amongst his suspicious new friends (most notably, she'd offer clues to a befuddled Soma and furthermore replenish his HP and MP meters). Her friendship proved to be all the more valuable when Soma faced his greatest threat, the essence of chaos; she pooled together all of the troops in order to use their collective power to psychically contact Soma with the words of encouragement that would give him the strength to attain victory. After that fight, when it was clear that inside Soma lay the sleeping spirit of Dracula, she would not let this chilling fact break their bond. Instead, she promised that she would stand by him, no matter what--that she would always rush to his aid. One year later, while she and Soma were discussing the events that so troubled him, Celia Fortner appeared and threw a wrench into things. It was clear that Celia and her new cult were trying to goad young Soma into another painful ordeal, and he would have to respond. Though she would not be joining him in his new quest, she would be with her friend in spirit. Though, her participation would extend further: She entrusted with Genya Arikado a special talisman, which she wanted Soma to have when the situation required. Upon meeting with Arikado in the guest house of the cult's hideaway, this talisman Soma did receive. When Celia used a doppelganger disguised as Mina to trick Soma into thinking his trusted friend was dead, he gave in to temptation and let his hatred boil over, almost transforming into the Dark Lord incarnate. Though, by equipping Mina's talisman, Soma was able to hold back the forces of chaos until the doppelganger's presence was discovered. That plan was thwarted, and Mina did indeed live up to her promise to protect him. When the battle was over, and the exhausted Soma stood seaside as the cult's hideout collapsed into the sea, it was Mina who showed up unexpectedly to further comfort her friend.

:)

bigboss_johndoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 bigboss_johndoe
Np 'bout the wait and thanx again for the info!I kinda like Mina
StalkingDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 StalkingDeath
Have we missed anyone yet
bigboss_johndoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 bigboss_johndoe
I guess not or maybe Maria?
Avatar image for deactivated-5e711e4d5fe7e
deactivated-5e711e4d5fe7e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 deactivated-5e711e4d5fe7e
Member since 2006 • 5015 Posts
Interested in the "family tree"?  The dracs, belmonts and everyone in between is listed here.  It's not quite up to date, but someone spent quite a bit of time on this.  The second illustrated tree shows the lineage, but it isn't direct (ie: Juste was the grandson of Simon, not to be mistaken as a son)... Enjoy!  :)   If you have others to add to the tree, let us know!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
WOW...great family tree....:)
really like it....i will print it... :lol: :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
about Maria.......sorry it took so long...been busy lately....so i have been just posting around....but here you go... feel free to keep asking...i will post them.....:D

MARIA RENARD...

Maria Renard was the younger sister of Annet Renard, Richter Belmont's girlfriend, and served as a strong presence in their lives. The young Maria was gifted with great magical powers--hers was the power of nature, an unexplainable connection to animals and a deep understanding of their ecology.

Not even her youthful appearance was a good enough cover--the forces of darkness realized how great a threat such a being could be to their master, Count Dracula. So when Dracula sought to gain leverage over Richter Belmont by ordering his dark forces to ravage Warakiya and kidnap those close to Richter's heart, it was no surprise that Maria was among their many targets.

Maria was delivered to Shaft, who dragged her to a chamber within Castlevania's main halls and prepared to inflict upon her unspeakable consequences. Richter arrived in time to break Shaft's spell and thus rescue the tenacious Maria, who was more than prepared to accompany him for the rest of the adventure, until Dracula's eventual defeat. (Mainly, in Rondo of Blood, she becomes a playable character after this rescue. Note, though, that in the Castlevania: Dracula X version of the story, she's instead captive in the catacombs and is only there to be rescued. For continuity's sake, we stick with Rondo's as the true story.)

Five years later, one year after Richter disappeared suddenly, it was Maria that set out to look for him. She entered into the recently re-risen and beckoning Castlevania only to run into Alucard, to whom she took a strong liking. While herself unsuccessful in finding Richter, she offered her assistance to Alucard and played a strong role in the half-breed's campaign to solve the mystery; most notably, she offered him the holy glasses that helped him to discover that Richter Belmont was alive and well and under the still-dwelling Shaft's control.

After the defeat of Shaft, and later Dracula, Alucard escaped the castle to find Richter and Maria waiting. When Alucard revealed that it was important to remove his own cursed bloodline from the world, to submerge his powers, Maria wasn't ready to let him get away, and some encouraging words from Richter gave her the strength to go after him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
            ISAAC

Isaac is the devil forgemaster responsible for goading the unwitting Hector into contributing to a grand scheme. Their first confrontation, a test battle, takes place in the town of Cordova, where Isaac (Lv.34) and his Innocent Devil (called "The End) strike. Isaac will skillfully spin and twirl his Chauvre-souris to execute multiple combo attacks; complementary moves include a flaming uppercut and the generating of a tornado field. Otherwise, Isaac will direct the Devil by shouting commands: "Kill!" instructs the Devil to break through the ground, dredge beneath its surface to give chase, and pop up in a deadly blaze of debris; "Go!" is the command for a drill attack. Hector must find a way to concentrate his attack on Isaac while considering the Devil's presence.

The two will meet for a final confrontation in the keep of Dracula's castle. It's during this three-stage battle where Isaac (Lv.50) will showcase his new weapon--a beam sword (perhaps forged using the magical property of the fallen Trevor's whip)--a new set of combo attacks, and more in the way of Innocent Devils. After sustaining some damage in one-on-one combat, he'll summon a Crimson bird-type, which will annoy with its erratic flight pattern and flame-breath attacks. When the Crimson is felled, he'll summon an Iytei, which will flail its stubby limbs and attempt to flatten Hector with hip presses. As a last resort, Isaac will summon a deadly Rasetz, which with its samurai-style offense will carve up our hero. When out of Devil options, Isaac's attacks will become more rapid, and he'll repeatedly execute a choke-style attack that drains Hector's energy at an alarming rate.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e711e4d5fe7e
deactivated-5e711e4d5fe7e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 deactivated-5e711e4d5fe7e
Member since 2006 • 5015 Posts
hee hee- thanks honey! :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
hee hee- thanks honey! :D Syrinx61

sure....np..i realize that we miss poor isaac bio...so i put it..i though you may like that..:)

and if anyone want anything....just ask...:)
The_Vampress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#73 The_Vampress
Member since 2006 • 6472 Posts

[QUOTE="Syrinx61"]hee hee- thanks honey! :D chang_1910

sure....np..i realize that we miss poor isaac bio...so i put it..i though you may like that..:)

and if anyone want anything....just ask...:)

I'm still sad over his loss!!!  ahhhhh:cry:  

lol :lol: