Burnt Paradise Forever: Happy birthday,Shauny!!!!

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 GreggD
Member since 2004 • 6710 Posts

Free alkaline colonics for your entire genus!

In here you can order a drink to our bartender the MIGHTY ZERO, chat among friend of that crazy thing called living, be ramdom, post the last addition to your games and dvds that make you go WOO HOO!!.... or just sit and enjoy a good wine.

Also in here you can make a party, celebrate your Bday, promotion, tears and happiness. As well as say congrats to your fellow lovers of Castlevania.

Talk about what you are playing, watching and listening when you are not in the woderfull world of Castlevania. Yea, I know is not that often, but it happens.... (when talking about games, movies, tvshow and such pls remember to use the SPOILER TAG, how to?? type: [spoiler*] blahblhablha[/spoiler*] without the *'s)

Enjoy...

Birthday of the CUU members.

(submit you Bday below for me to add or let me know if you want me to remove you)

Katsuri January 1

Bloodsexsugar January 25

Conver January 27

Xemnas February 4

Gregg March 6

Kappa March 10

archvile_78 March 18

Chang March 25

Ajserverus April 23

Wanderer May 5

Seiryuu- May 21

HushRong May 30

DynamicJumpIuff (DJ) June 16

Semianonymous July 12

e1shw July 27

Poltergeist August 4

Shauny August 11

ChapsTheF0rtune September 26

Serbine October 5

JB101093- October 10

D3j1k0 October 13

Icemael October 14

-Oath November 22

Omega December 13

Zerowingevil91 December 16

Alucard1137 December 21

Noise964 December 23

Enjoy and keep it clean...HAVE FUN!!!

*************************************************************************************

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 GreggD

This thread is hereby dedicated to user e1shw, for his ability to make the final post in an epic thread of bars and off-topic discussion

e1shw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 e1shw
Member since 2007 • 1664 Posts

@Gregg.... :oops: You made me blush. :lol:

Thank you once again my friend. :D

Oh and here is the bar again....

THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION!!!! ORDER UP SOME DRINKS!!!!! 

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 HushRong
Member since 2008 • 13183 Posts

congrats again E1. you are raking in killstreaks!

also...did you get rick-rolled with being 999th post? haha, j/k

anyways, when i was five years old i wanted to be a cowboy after watching the Spaghetti Western movies featuring Trinity. that or batman. i did make more progress on being batman as i had a costume and had a kid in my neighborhood who could be alfred

e1shw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 e1shw

Wanted to throw this in there.....

@Hush: Thanks, and no I didn't get rick-rolled this time around..... :lol:

Poltergeist86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Poltergeist86
Member since 2003 • 1888 Posts

@e1:  congrats YET again man! :lol: the thread is coming up nicely which reminds me...

REMEMBER EVERYBODY THE NEW ASK FOR CASTLEVANIA (AND OTHER) RINGTONES THREAD! Check it out! Request something! Enjoy the samples I've uploaded! :D 

Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

OMG.. this game can not look better...

watch this

my comment about it....

can not wait for this game.. I have enjoy quite a couple of graphics novels (phantom).. this seems to be the future to graphics novels... and it looks amazing... with a even better story... :D:D I`m reserving this one when I go on feb 9th to pick up all the others :P

.. is just to great... a game where all your actions just keep the game going.. you do not die, your decitions just change the story... and a story that for what I have seen, it not just great, but extremelly deep, with quite a few view perspective...

genious.. amazing...and the future of graphics novels... :)

Chang: It isn't made by Nintendo so I wouldn't they're bias(though I get what you mean the site being about Nintendo consoles and this game happen to be on the Wii)maybe toward horror games :lol: kidding, alright I'll make the thread for you ;) since you ask, that's really great hope you have fun playing NMH 2 :D and you really need to get into fighting games they're awesome :lol: since you can get right into the action, also i meant The Village movie by M. Night Shyamalan that star Joaquin Phoenix.Serbine

and ooh. that movie.. I actually enjoy it that movie.. :oops: 

the end quite nice

[spoiler] the whole village was fool by the elders, that believe that the outside was bad... so kept citizens in the believe that there was something bad outside (is like a REALLY twisted version of the amish culture (no offense to them, I actuallly admired them, until certain point).. until one of them has a psych/paranoid disorder and start killing them [/spoiler]

I do admit is not as much horror, but is OK.. a nice thriller at least :P

e1shw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 e1shw

@chang: That game looks really good! :D I think it will be one to set the bar a little higher for the industry.... But man, I don't have a PS3 just yet. :cry: Now I have a good reason to buy one though. But unfortunatly the money tree is not very giving to me right now. :(

@Polter: Thanks! Also, GREAT job on setting up the ringtone thread! :D

Poltergeist86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Poltergeist86

@chang: yes! that game is a sleeper hit, I really hope that when it comes out that it does really well! I am THINKING of gettng it but my budget right now... well... yeah :(

@e1: haha thanx for the compliment AND for your help! :D

so, anybody saw apple's EPIC FAIL called iPad?!

to summarize the ''great'' ipad: it is an etch-a-sketch sized ipod touch... that's it, nothing else, just a bigger screen (and a MUCH more higher price). also, i wouldn't have used that name, iPad sounds oddly familiar...

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 GreggD
El Terrible.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 HushRong

les teribbles

so...that their new gizmo...it reminds me of that amazon book downloader thing...

e1shw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 e1shw

@Polter: ROFLMAO!!!!! That was awesome. :lol: :lol: :lol: That made me laugh so hard.

Hey MIGHTY ZERO, can you get me a Vodka Tonic, and a Sangria for my friend Polter over here? ;)

Everyone else grab whatever you like, this rounds on me! :D

Poltergeist86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Poltergeist86

@gregg: INDEED

@hush: you mean the kindle right? yeah, they are actually gonna compete against it with a new app called ibooks or something like that.

@e1: haha you found that one funny? how about this one? :lol:

and yeah, oh god, I'd kill for some sangría now

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 HushRong
@polter...wow...ibook. everything has an "i" in front of it these days.
D3j1k0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 D3j1k0
Member since 2005 • 2085 Posts
everything made by apple, anyway
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 HushRong
they arent going to stop until they can put an "i" in front of everything, starting with you ichildren!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

*try to delete that 1st clip out of her head*

btw: the ipad is more a portable notebook (kind of like the air mac) than a iphone. I would not get it, but yea... is a nice price for a small portable notebook, mac air is like 1000, then again it can do a bit more :P

well.. I love my lil ipod nano :P music, clips all time when biking, driving.... and the postcast are just the icy on the top :P

well.. going to change... finish my presentation.. finally... going to work.. see you all later..

Poltergeist86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Poltergeist86

@chang:  well, it's not a notebook at all, that's the problem... it its LITERALLY an ipod touch high on growth hormone. would you pay up to 800+ bucks for that device (which at that price would have only 64gb)... I keep saying, FAIL

ipods on the other side... they rock :P 

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#19 -Katsuri-
Member since 2008 • 61883 Posts

"Some people think it'll bring an end to PC gaming".

I lol'ed.

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 HushRong
with $800 id buy an awesome gaming desktop that was PC...and then send a picture to the apple guy.
D3j1k0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 D3j1k0
Member since 2005 • 2085 Posts
I built my computer with about $500 and I can play a lot of the modern games =/
e1shw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 e1shw

@chang:  well, it's not a notebook at all, that's the problem... it its LITERALLY an ipod touch high on growth hormone. would you pay up to 800+ bucks for that device (which at that price would have only 64gb)... I keep saying, FAIL

ipods on the other side... they rock :P 

Poltergeist86

I totally agree with you. I had seen the iPad a few months ago when they first started advertising it at Apple.com and I thought it looked really neat. There were not many details back then, but now I would have to give the iPad a swift kick to the noogets. :evil: The only reason they are coming out with this piece of crap is to contend with Pen Tablets (PC). But who really wants to pay for an over-sized iPhone..... :?

The vid was funny too, kind of a "double" meaning in there. Both comedy and political. :lol: I love my iPod's and iPhone too. :D

@D3: Yeah, they have seemed to make that their brand for quiet some time now. If I remember right the "i" stand for intellegence, however the iPad was not very intellegent for them to dump money into when they could use that to improve some of their products they already have.

@Kat: I am with you on that one. :lol: I highly doubt the roid-monkey iPhone, oh I mean iPad, could ever contend with a PC gaming machine. Mac's have NEVER been designed for games and hardly anyone programs games for them. 

@chang: Man, you are always busy between work and hanging here with us. :P Do you ever sleep?? :lol:

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 HushRong

where we are going...we dont need sleep.

wait...oh, sorry, i just watched Event Horizon.

but that is laughable that they want to contend with a PC...they are ambitious. but the only thing from apple i use is the iphone which i like, an my family uses ipods. i thought about a mac(cuz i can get a free itouch being a student)...but i CANT use one. i dont know why.

alot of my friends got macs an loved them, but me...no. i cant conform to it.

also, i noticed alot of games dont come to it...one friend had a program to play windows games for his

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

@polter: no I would not pay 800+, but I may pay 500 depending on what it includes... and actually is comparable witha  notebook... I have being looking at it, bc a friend wants to buy it... I will no buying, bc I do not need more than my laptop, but I do admit with the mac air being 1400, this is tempting... then again, I`ll have a iphone soon. The only thing about this ipad is that it may affect the online system of att, which I like...

with $800 id buy an awesome gaming desktop that was PC...and then send a picture to the apple guy.HushRong
I built my computer with about $500 and I can play a lot of the modern games =/D3j1k0

you are missing the point... you can not take that pc in a train, airplane and so on.. this is ment for ppl that spend a lot of time in commute, trains or so on.. and affording a lite notebook is too $$$$... this one is a "limited" notebook + e-readers and some others features that are interesting for the target. They are no targeting gamers, ipod users, or ppl that are great just with an iphone. They are targeting ppl that have e-readers, a lite notebook and an iphone and see the change of having all in one.

@e1: :P .. I sleep, just no as much as others... my carrier kind of damage my schedule :P .. and then I refuse to stop doing others things.. so for me to be able to do most of thing I want I need longers day :P... e.g. today I want to eat sushi, so I`m going out for dinner, just got from work, and I want to rest a bit and I have to read/prepare at least one of the article; then tomorrow I`m on call from fri am - sat am..I want to play some on weekend, and I have work sunday 3 hours... and so on :P

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 GreggD
iF***.
e1shw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 e1shw

@Hush: I use both Mac and PC on a regular basis. I like both of them for different reasons, and I don't really feel one is better than the other overall. :) I can say that Mac came out with many OS features that are surfacing in Windows 7 and some in Windows Vista waaaaaayyyyyyyy before Microsoft was ever devolping the software to do it themselves. Mac OS takes some getting used to, but once you use it for a while, it's not really much different than Windows. Things are layed out much differently and that is what is the most confusing, finding where things are.... From my experience Mac's are driven more toward graphics and media, where as a PC's hardware CAN be built to spec required for doing the same thing. But it is not the main focus of PC's, at least to the general market. So far, I have not found anything you can do on a PC that you can't do on a Mac, with the exception of games. Now that Mac's run on Intel processors it allows you to run windows, so there is still a possibility of having access to playing games on a Mac now. :)

@Gregg: We need a description of this product please. ROFL!!! :lol:

@Serbine: Check graphic thread. :) Your updated header is awaiting you, and I think it is getting lonely. :P :lol:

Poltergeist86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Poltergeist86

@chang:  well, my... point in the whole thing is that they could have done more that a giant iPod,  and btw, for 500 bucks you get 16gb and only wi-fi capability... you can get a laptop at that price, the ones that have very small size (about 10 inch screen) and well, it IS a fully capable laptop... I dunno...the price does not meet the functionality.

@e1:  well, from my experience I must say that macs are much more stable than pc's, are "flashier" and well, more innovative... microsoft has slowly been absorbing some features from macs (after all, that's... how windows began) but, even if they are overall "better"... I still don't like them :P 

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 GreggD
Well, e1, it's a way better product than the iS***. That was a real bomb.
Poltergeist86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Poltergeist86

2 more ringtones up in the thread! check 'em out!

@gregg: :lol: we should trademark those ''i'' products you mention

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 HushRong

@chang, that make sense and i didnt think of that as that is not something i do often. but i got a laptop now an if not i can use my iphone when im on the run(ITS REALLY HANDY). plus, at the moment, i could use an awesome desktop for that amount...my laptop isnt a gaming one so i cant play my Dawn of WarII or Left 4 Dead2 with my cousins.

@E1, im just...not able to transition. i was thinking of getting a mac an just getting that software so i could use word an other microsoft products.

at my university...i am one of 10 who dont use macs. but the school i go to...its a trend thing more than anything.

also, i just realized i havent finished No More Heros...which i thought i did, so i am off to play it for an hour or two before owning in MW2

e1shw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 e1shw

Well, e1, it's a way better product than the iS***. That was a real bomb.GreggD

**WARNING** New "i" products may cause medical complications. :lol:

I think I would rather deal, *ehem* buy the product, with that brown bomber as opposed to the other option. :?

Serbine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#32 Serbine
Member since 2005 • 10934 Posts

Lard: No Problem, it was great ;).

e1shw: I'm really hoping to get it, yeah get both No More Heroes games their fun to play I really like the fighting mechanic, also I already check it out If I don't add it now I will later :D.

Chang: The game look pretty epic, :lol: I got what you mean right there about the cult, you have a good point about the iPad, also I post up the thread you wanted me to do, I was going to put it up early Wednesday but the browser close on me while making it, than I try again on late Thursday and the browser close on me again :(, try again a few minutes later and I was able to get it done :D.

Polter: Funny Mad TV skits :lol:, you seem have it out for the iPad :lol:.

Hush: Ichildren :lol: give you the impression of IRobot, also try out my new product the IPunch :lol:.

Gregg: Alright now we have a Sex Machine and a Pooing Device :lol:, next it'll be iC** which supposely shoot White Substance at you when you want it, you know what I'm saying right :lol:.

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 GreggD
Oh god, what have I done...
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 HushRong
YOU'VE DONE AN iTERRIBLE THING!!!
Poltergeist86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Poltergeist86
iAgree with hush :lol:
e1shw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 e1shw

Oh god, what have I done...GreggD

I don't know, but I didn't mean for it to go any further than the last joke, and Serbine is just coo-coo in the brain. :? :lol: Now we have all kinds of "(i)nteresting" products here....

I think I am going to go and work on some graphics now. Burnt has just gotten too wierd for me at the moment....Serbine just burned a horrible picture into my head. :lol:

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 HushRong

Gregg...you will pay for you iCrimes against humanity one day.

BUT i just got to lvl 70(finally) on MW2...my life is complete. but i am doing some serious head scratching on what to get next. i really want Bayonetta and i really want BFBC2. i really need to go find a rainbow after all this rain im gettin here in texas and jump on a leprechaun so gold coins will pop out of him...then i can get both games!

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 -Katsuri-
This is outrageous! iNconceivable!
Poltergeist86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Poltergeist86

@hush: I dunno, you seem more pumped for BFBC2 so you should go for that (that and wait and see if for more Bayonetta patches are done, already one that lets you install the game, shortening the annoying load times)

so... anybody wanna laugh? :lol:

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 GreggD
So, Dejiko and I won a contest on Shacknews. We each won a copy of Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura from gog.com.
Lard-Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Lard-Head
Member since 2003 • 68 Posts

@Polter: "Will you stop the clock while I look for my finger?!?" lol... :lol:

So, Dejiko and I won a contest on Shacknews. We each won a copy of Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura from gog.com.GreggD

Awesome, that is very cool. That is a really neat RPG, and a title I haven't heard for quite a while.

e1shw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 e1shw

@Polter: That vid looked more painful than funny... :lol:

@Gregg/D3: Congrats! :D I have never won a contest before. Did you guys write an article? If so WHERE IS THE SAWCE?? :lol: So we can read this epic contest winning piece of literature. :)

@Hush: I was flipping through some of my pics and found this....

So, apparently you need to start your search at the beer store. :D

Serbine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#43 Serbine
Member since 2005 • 10934 Posts

Everyone Like: .........:o

:lol: At all of your responses, I'm just kidding.

e1shw: Gregg started it :P :lol:, also look a rainbow :D.

Hush :lol: You'll pay for your iCrime against hamanity one day, that would make for a great signature quote, also congrat on reaching level 70 in Modern Warfare 2 :D.

Gregg/Dejiko: Congrats to the both of you for winning the Contest :D.

Poltergeist: Man that was really funny :lol: but I felt bad for her :(, Yeah I know it a skit but still.

Anyway here some images from FFCC: Echoes of Time taken by my friend Waltzblaster :D, It me, him, and his friend Rotdrachen playing the game online, My 1st Character is Kairu the one in the Purple Power Ranger/Kamen Rider type outfit and My 2nd Character is Amelia the one with the flower in her hair also wearing the Dark Harness in the other pics, My friend Waltz is the Blue Hair Selkie who you also see in Dark Harness and Dark Sallet combo and his other Character(I believe or probably the same)is wearing the Platium Armor, and last his friend RD is the Yuke wearing the Dark Harness(I think that the armor he wearing)who has the leaf coming out of his head, I hope you guys like them if you want to see more go here :D.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time

Poltergeist86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Poltergeist86

@serbine: i was curious about this game but it actually looks pretty good, I really like how that black mage girl looks :lol:

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 GreggD
Actually, we didn't write anything other than a comment containing our choice of either Arcanum or Gabriel Knight.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 HushRong

@e1...thats probably the worst place to start any adventure for me these days...thanks alot germans...flashback to vilseck and possibly the 2-6 villages i am now not allowed in...

Congrast Gregg and D3!

and i have a public service announcement...we need to kill the guy from the FreeCreditReport commercials...i want him an his tortillas dead! one commercial break...i saw it three times in a row.

Poltergeist86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Poltergeist86

@gregg and d3: i envy you, i have NEVER won a contest of that nature (yet :P )

@hush: lol, thank god i don't watch tv anymore :lol: but i'll tell my boys to keep an eye out for the guy :D

oh, and this picture below... i think e1's gonna find it funny :lol:

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 -Katsuri-
That's one fat cat. :P
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 HushRong

cat pictures...

i can see this happening...and my childhood memories in depression...

but on the other side...im more of a dog persona...

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 -Katsuri-
Got scratched by cats one too many times?