Who is your favorite Castlevania character??

msb2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

#1 msb2009
Member since 2005 • 704 Posts
I've always wondered which one was mine. I'm thinking Julius Belmont, or Soma Cruz. I'm kinda leaning more on Soma Cruz. So, what is yours?
venus577

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 venus577
Member since 2003 • 1555 Posts
Richter Belmont. Starred in the greatest old-school Castlevania (Rondo of Blood) and played a key role in fan favorite Symphony of the Night. Not to mention, running through the Symphony Castle with his move set made the game feel new, even though I'd already done it with Alucard.
falconclan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#3 falconclan
Member since 2005 • 15885 Posts
Richter for sure. I haven't had the chance to buy and play Chi no Rondo yet, but i swear to god i will have it before my birthday. Richter plays a key role in most of my favorite castlevania games (Dracula X, Symphony of the Night, Portrait of Ruin)

I also like Eric because it finally broke from the one bloodline one weapon storyline and opened up far more paths for the series.
Avatar image for qwertyuioppizza
qwertyuioppizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 qwertyuioppizza
Member since 2005 • 5300 Posts
Soma and Julius. They both starred in the first Castlevania game I played and Julius's uber cross thing is really cool. I guess most of it has to with the fact that I really like the story surrounding them. Even after going back and playing all the other Castlevania games these 2 remain my favorite charactors. 
Moop25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Moop25
Member since 2004 • 370 Posts
My favorite characters are Julius Belmont, Richter Belmont, and Nathan Graves. In that order. Julius being my favorite of all, I think he's cool cuz he plays such a huge roll in the series and he's got some cool moves too. I enjoyed Julius most in Aria of Sorrow. I thought that dash move he had was so sick, where he can't be touched. I can't wait till they make a game based off the events of 1999 so I can play as Julius even more. :)
W8I8Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 212

#6 W8I8Z
Member since 2005 • 4200 Posts
The original Simon Belmount
foxhound1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 foxhound1013
Member since 2006 • 126 Posts
Leon Belmont.Because he is the father of all belmonts and the first one he has some wicked moves not to mention the vampire killer whip which is cool he's the best among the rest of all castlevania players except {Richter and Alucard}maybe
Avatar image for Gamegerdude0752
Gamegerdude0752

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 Gamegerdude0752
Member since 2005 • 299 Posts
Leon Belmont.Because he is the father of all belmonts and the first one he has some wicked moves not to mention the vampire killer whip which is cool he's the best among the rest of all castlevania players except {Richter and Alucard}maybefoxhound1013
Leon Belmont's my favorite also, next to Simon and Richter Belmont, because he's the one who helped create the legendary Vampire Killer whip, because his wife to be, Sarah Tarantoul, who was bitten by Walter Bernhard!!
KroNfs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 KroNfs
Member since 2004 • 37 Posts
Alucard its teh ownage itself, and besides that, its dracula spelling backwards for those who havent discover yet :)
Pyrical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Pyrical
Member since 2005 • 97 Posts
Alucard, no ones cooler than Dracula's son! 
FredGoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 FredGoon
Member since 2006 • 8508 Posts
I would have to say Leon Belmont beacuse I only have Lament Of innocne lol, Rinaldo is cool too but Leon is the first Belmont, and he has sufferd
RockmanSRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 RockmanSRD
Member since 2004 • 5067 Posts

I find it interesting how several people have said Leon Belmont.  I'm not sure why that surprises me, perhaps I was expecting even more people to list old-school CV characters.

I too like Leon Belmont--even though his hair could kill any vampire or hellish demon.  I enjoyed his story.