Racer_XLR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52 Racer_XLR
Member since 2008 • 21664 Posts

i just want to see him break a leg or something he will never be like montanaApathy38

Some of the so called "Sports experts" actually compare him to montana and Marino.

Apathy38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 Apathy38
Member since 2008 • 1939 Posts
never montana he scored with 48 seconds left in the superbowl to win he went 80 yeards if brady was montana he would of beat the giants. i am a steelers fan but i still know montana is the greatest and i hate the niners
Racer_XLR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Racer_XLR

never montana he scored with 48 seconds left in the superbowl to win he went 80 yeards if brady was montana he would of beat the giants. i am a steelers fan but i still know montana is the greatest and i hate the ninersApathy38

Yeah, I agree with that, but remember they faced a team that won their last 5 or 6 games in a row. But thats no excuse and I kinda had the felling the Giants were going to win, considering they gave them a good game in week 17.

Apathy38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Apathy38
i bet my friend ten bucks lol money makes me happy. That was an amzing catch what david tyree did
Racer_XLR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Racer_XLR

i bet my friend ten bucks lol money makes me happy. That was an amzing catch what david tyree didApathy38

That catch was unreal, luckily one of my friends has recorded it and saved it on his DVD player.

Tr0787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Tr0787
Member since 2006 • 5623 Posts

Now were getting on my subject. I'm a HUGE Giants fan. That whole game I was losing my mind.

Its cool to go to a baseball game and watch it in person but on tv it can become boring.

Racer_XLR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Racer_XLR

Now were getting on my subject. I'm a HUGE Giants fan. That whole game I was losing my mind.

Its cool to go to a baseball game and watch it in person but on tv it can become boring.

Tr0787

Yeah, I wasn't surprised really how the Giants were able to win the Superbowl. Its just the way they did it surprised me.

Tr0787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Tr0787

I have been watching the Giants for years, especially this time so I kinda new what to expect, and there were times that I got pretty worried. I was just waiting for that vaunted Patriots offense to kick into high gear and just start killing us, thankly it never did.

Racer_XLR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Racer_XLR

I have been watching the Giants for years, especially this time so I kinda new what to expect, and there were times that I got pretty worried. I was just waiting for that vaunted Patriots offense to kick into high gear and just start killing us, thankly it never did.

Tr0787

I honestly thought the Giants were gonna win by at least 2 touchdowns. I know its sound unrealistic, but the way they played the Pats in week 17 really had me thinking.

Apathy38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Apathy38
cant wait for draft pitt needs a good o linemen
Racer_XLR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Racer_XLR

cant wait for draft pitt needs a good o linemenApathy38

I cant wait either, its gonna be huge this year.

Tr0787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Tr0787
[QUOTE="Tr0787"]

Racer_XLR

I honestly thought the Giants were gonna win by at least 2 touchdowns. I know its sound unrealistic, but the way they played the Pats in week 17 really had me thinking.

2 touchdowns WOW. Where were you when I needed someone to raise my hopes. I know we did good againist them in week 17. But wow. I was just hoping we didn't get destroyed.

Racer_XLR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Racer_XLR
[QUOTE="Racer_XLR"][QUOTE="Tr0787"]

Tr0787

2 touchdowns WOW. Where were you when I needed someone to raise my hopes. I know we did good againist them in week 17. But wow. I was just hoping we didn't get destroyed.

Yeah, but there defense really gave Brady some problems. The offenseive line struggled and the Defensive line just took over. Yeah, the Pats had control of the game early on, but I just thought the Giants would change up their gameplan a little bit.

Tr0787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Tr0787
[QUOTE="Tr0787"][QUOTE="Racer_XLR"][QUOTE="Tr0787"]

Racer_XLR

Yeah, but there defense really gave Brady some problems. The offenseive line struggled and the Defensive line just took over. Yeah, the Pats had control of the game early on, but I just thought the Giants would change up their gameplan a little bit.

I should've new that we would play a good game. We had been playing our best for the past couple weeks and the Patriots have never stomped a team into the ground in the Super Bowl. But this was my first Super Bowl so I was nervous.

Racer_XLR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Racer_XLR
Yeah, your right the Pats didn't really stomp anyone in the Superbowl, but I would like to see the Chargers in the Superbowl just once. LT needs to get his ring, hes one of my favorite players in the NFL.
Tr0787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Tr0787

Yeah, your right the Pats didn't really stomp anyone in the Superbowl, but I would like to see the Chargers in the Superbowl just once. LT needs to get his ring, hes one of my favorite players in the NFL.Racer_XLR

Yeah that should be happening pretty soon. They are getting better every season.

Racer_XLR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Racer_XLR

[QUOTE="Racer_XLR"]Yeah, your right the Pats didn't really stomp anyone in the Superbowl, but I would like to see the Chargers in the Superbowl just once. LT needs to get his ring, hes one of my favorite players in the NFL.Tr0787

Yeah that should be happening pretty soon. They are getting better every season.

Yeah, I hope that happens sooner rather than later...

double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#69 double_decker
Member since 2006 • 146090 Posts

Racer_XLR
Should have happened last year, maybe this year, with football you never know though because of the salary cap teams are pretty even
skyyfox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#70 skyyfox1
Member since 2003 • 13015 Posts
i can't wait for the spurs to win another nba championship.
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 double_decker
i can't wait for the spurs to win another nba championship.skyyfox1
Think they'll take it this year then?:P
skyyfox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 skyyfox1
yes i think they will. :P
Racer_XLR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Racer_XLR
[QUOTE="Racer_XLR"]

double_decker

Should have happened last year, maybe this year, with football you never know though because of the salary cap teams are pretty even

I hope its this year, but like you said in football we'll never know. Lol, the Raiders might even win this year. :)

Racer_XLR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Racer_XLR

i can't wait for the spurs to win another nba championship.skyyfox1

They have a tough challenge against the Lakers. Lets hope they can pull it out.

fallofmanps3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 fallofmanps3
Member since 2007 • 6803 Posts
to bad nuggets are out
skyyfox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 skyyfox1

[QUOTE="skyyfox1"]i can't wait for the spurs to win another nba championship.Racer_XLR

utah is going to play the lakers in the next round.. and you should here them in utah.. chanting "beat la!" i love that... since i am a kings fan and i hate the lakers.

Racer_XLR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Racer_XLR

to bad nuggets are outfallofmanps3

Yeah, thats my hometown team.....

Racer_XLR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Racer_XLR
[QUOTE="Racer_XLR"]

[QUOTE="skyyfox1"]i can't wait for the spurs to win another nba championship.skyyfox1

utah is going to play the lakers in the next round.. and you should here them in utah.. chanting "beat la!" i love that... since i am a kings fan and i hate the lakers.

I have no problems with the Lakers, I just dont want them reaching the Finals.

double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 double_decker
yes i think they will. :Pskyyfox1
If they don't will you be sad?:P
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 double_decker

I hope its this year, but like you said in football we'll never know. Lol, the Raiders might even win this year. :)

Racer_XLR
Only if you beleive in miracles :P
Racer_XLR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Racer_XLR
[QUOTE="Racer_XLR"]

double_decker

That my good sir I do believe in. I can see it know, Jamarcaus Russel with a NFL championship ring....

fallofmanps3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 fallofmanps3
[QUOTE="double_decker"][QUOTE="Racer_XLR"]

Racer_XLR

That my good sir I do believe in. I can see it know, Jamarcaus Russel with a NFL championship ring....

that would b interesting to see......GO broncos

skyyfox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 skyyfox1

[QUOTE="skyyfox1"]yes i think they will. :Pdouble_decker
If they don't will you be sad?:P

no there are more important things in life than basketball. like my grandpa's 84th birthday, this hot chick who moved in next to me, my dog...

Racer_XLR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Racer_XLR
[QUOTE="Racer_XLR"][QUOTE="double_decker"][QUOTE="Racer_XLR"]

fallofmanps3

that would b interesting to see......GO broncos

I want the Broncos to win as well, but their not my favorite team. Their my tometown team.

Tr0787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Tr0787

This has to be the dumbest thing to every happen in sports. An 8th grader commited to Kentucky for the 2012-2013 basketball season.

here is the link to the full story.

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080502/SPORTS03/805020490/1002/SPORTS

The kid still has 4 years of high school. Anything could happen in those four years.

Racer_XLR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Racer_XLR
See, thats what ticks me off about sports. The NCAA and The NFL are leting young guys come in the league, and I think the NBA is doing this as well. The guys today dont want to learn anything...sad :?
fallofmanps3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 fallofmanps3
what that is crazy 6-4 n gonna play college ball, then maybe nba damn kids are starting young
skyyfox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 skyyfox1
the raiders got one of the best players in the draft, darren mcfadden. this guy is a running back who played for arkansas and is pretty good imo. check out his stats here.
Racer_XLR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Racer_XLR

the raiders got one of the best players in the draft, darren mcfadden. this guy is a running back who played for arkansas and is pretty good imo. check out his stats here.skyyfox1

Yeah, Darren Mcfadden is good, but I dont think he'll be able to do anything in Oakland. Just dont have an offensive line that can block well enough.

Tr0787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Tr0787

See, thats what ticks me off about sports. The NCAA and The NFL are leting young guys come in the league, and I think the NBA is doing this as well. The guys today dont want to learn anything...sad :?Racer_XLR

To quote a phrasee. "You gotta gett'em while their young."

Apathy38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Apathy38
raiders have no oline so mcfadden wont be able to run russell is fat so he will get sacked and basically no offense once again for the raiders.
Racer_XLR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Racer_XLR

[QUOTE="Racer_XLR"]See, thats what ticks me off about sports. The NCAA and The NFL are leting young guys come in the league, and I think the NBA is doing this as well. The guys today dont want to learn anything...sad :?Tr0787

To quote a phrasee. "You gotta gett'em while their young."

Lol :lol: Yea your right.

skyyfox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 skyyfox1

raiders have no oline so mcfadden wont be able to run russell is fat so he will get sacked and basically no offense once again for the raiders.Apathy38

yeah you're right.. the raiders whole offense is pretty bad. i would like to see how many yards mcfadden can rush for this year though.

Racer_XLR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Racer_XLR

[QUOTE="Apathy38"]raiders have no oline so mcfadden wont be able to run russell is fat so he will get sacked and basically no offense once again for the raiders.skyyfox1

yeah you're right.. the raiders whole offense is pretty bad. i would like to see how many yards mcfadden can rush for this year though.

Yeah, also the experts claim that he is fumble prown. I dont believe that, I havn't seen him fumble that much at Arkansa.

double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 double_decker

Racer_XLR
Too bad Marino never got one :(
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 double_decker

no there are more important things in life than basketball. like my grandpa's 84th birthday, this hot chick who moved in next to me, my dog...

skyyfox1
Wow, tell your grandpa the biggest spammer on GameSpot says happy birthday and my next 1K posts shall be in honor of his longevity 8) oh.. and tell the hot chick hi too ;)
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 double_decker

[QUOTE="Apathy38"]raiders have no oline so mcfadden wont be able to run russell is fat so he will get sacked and basically no offense once again for the raiders.skyyfox1

If he does good then it shows his quality as a RB. Look at what Barry Sanders did with the Lions for years and they were consistently one of the worst teams. (No offense to the poor Lions fans :lol: )
fallofmanps3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 fallofmanps3
is john kitna still the lions qb
Apathy38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points