psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

This will drop you in to the right part of the interview. It is worth listening to from the beginning.

Here is a news article which is related.

Anyway. Westboro Baptist Church ... they're ridiculous.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

I cannot possibly think of any other person or group of people who make my blood boil as much as WBC. A bunch of my friends, since we live near where the school shooting was, are going over to see what they do at the funerals...yes, WBC is showing up there. I fear if I went I'd have an uncontrollable urge to run over and smash all their signs over their heads

mbhtB.jpg

junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts

All I can say is that I hope one day something very bad happens to those people.

The video was from an older, previous incident (also very cool though).

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

The video was from an older, previous incident (also very cool though).

junglist101

Oh ... So it was!

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 CountBleck12
Member since 2012 • 4726 Posts

I could have sworn I seen a woman that looked like Shirley back when I was in 10th grade when I was taking the bus back home. She kept talking to herself and as soon as I got off the bus she told me, "Eww...". If that was really her, she's lucky I didn't cuss her out or probably stick my water bottle up her ass.

One day I hope something bad happens to them.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

I cannot possibly think of any other person or group of people who make my blood boil as much as WBC. A bunch of my friends, since we live near where the school shooting was, are going over to see what they do at the funerals...yes, WBC is showing up there. I fear if I went I'd have an uncontrollable urge to run over and smash all their signs over their heads.wis3boi

You shouldn't bother to pay them any attention, it's exactly what they're looking for. Negative attention is still attention, and it shows them that their message is getting out. In fact, they've come out and stated they love the hate they receive because it's exactly what the Bible says will happen. Attention only validates and furthers their belief that what they're doing is right. What people need to do is completely ignore these abominations. THAT would seriously bother them. I'm almost as annoyed at the protesters as I am at WBC, because they are the fuel that's needed for the WBC to continue burning. Btw: awesome galaxy sig, best I've seen on GS. Very cool.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

I cannot possibly think of any other person or group of people who make my blood boil as much as WBC. A bunch of my friends, since we live near where the school shooting was, are going over to see what they do at the funerals...yes, WBC is showing up there. I fear if I went I'd have an uncontrollable urge to run over and smash all their signs over their heads.MirkoS77

You shouldn't bother to pay them any attention, it's exactly what they're looking for. Negative attention is still attention, and it shows them that their message is getting out. In fact, they've come out and stated they love the hate they receive because it's exactly what the Bible says will happen. Attention only validates and furthers their belief that what they're doing is right. What people need to do is completely ignore these abominations. THAT would seriously bother them. I'm almost as annoyed at the protesters as I am at WBC, because they are the fuel that's needed for the WBC to continue burning. Btw: awesome galaxy sig, best I've seen on GS. Very cool.

Why thank ye' good sir :3

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

"I don't believe in smacking a **** when she's belligerent, but this lady needs to be falcon punched right in her menopausal, non-functioning ovaries" :lol::lol::lol: