Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#51 deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts
[QUOTE="Storm_Marine"][QUOTE="RationalAtheist"][QUOTE="Storm_Marine"]

Nooooooo!!! My secret postings have been revealed by you!

And yeah, ditto is the best shot I have now. There really isn't much more to be said. But still this thread continues....

RationalAtheist

It is a shame you can't rustle up any more cogent arguments here.

This thread has the capability of continuing without either of us.

Doubtful. We'll never know until we stop posting though.

Oh and it's hard to put together arguments when I don't even know what we're talking about now. Do you even know?

You could always re-read the thread. It magically stays there after you type - for ages!

What debate? Whether or not the video is bigoted?Storm_Marine

During our discussion, I've posed you many questions; only a small fraction of which you've answered. I've also made a few statements, some of which I assume you object to.

I'm still trying to understand the nature of the satire in posting a clip like that here.

"Many questions"

Like whether or not there will be a sequel? Probably not! As for wanting someone to open Pandora's box with.........I guess?

Anyway goodbye and really goodbye! Sorry for offending anyone! I think Arab Spring is first a foremost a hilariously stupid sounding name, and also something that will not end well for most parties involved i.e Iranian Revolution. And I thought that video humorously portrays both sentiments. Later.

Avatar image for RationalAtheist
RationalAtheist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 RationalAtheist
Member since 2007 • 4428 Posts

"Many questions"

Like whether or not there will be a sequel? Probably not! As for wanting someone to open Pandora's box with.........I guess?

Storm_Marine

Your doubt over the sequel shows maturity and wisdom.

If you want to open pandoras box, I'd advise you to do it on your own (on acount of not spreading your own grief around). 

Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#53 deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts
[QUOTE="Storm_Marine"]

"Many questions"

RationalAtheist

Your doubt over the sequel shows maturity and wisdom.

Thank you for those kind words.