@i_p_daily said:
@GarGx1 said:

In no particular order and only for this year

• Total War Three Kingdoms
  • Mechwarrior 5
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • The Outerworlds
  • Rage 2

My most hyped game over everything else is Squadron 42, I'd list Star Citizen as well but that's already out and will just continue to grow.

Where does one go to buy a copy of Star Citizen???

From the RSI website, the only place you will ever be able to buy it.

You mean the Alpha is out, the full game is not, correct?

I said it was out and will continue to grow, not that it's complete. It gets bigger and better every 3 months but it'll never be "complete", as in they will be working on it for as long as the game is live, and it'll never have any kind of traditional release. Squadron 42 on the other hand will have a full traditional release.

Nah man you're just making excuses for it. The ALPHA is out end of story, just because Roberts is feeding you BS doesn't mean the rest of us have to follow his BS.

#52 Posted by GarGx1 (10928 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:
@GarGx1 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@GarGx1 said:
@i_p_daily said:

Where does one go to buy a copy of Star Citizen???

I said it was out and will continue to grow, not that it's complete. It gets bigger and better every 3 months but it'll never be "complete", as in they will be working on it for as long as the game is live, and it'll never have any kind of traditional release. Squadron 42 on the other hand will have a full traditional release.

Nah man you're just making excuses for it. The ALPHA is out end of story, just because Roberts is feeding you BS doesn't mean the rest of us have to follow his BS.

Lol, I've actually been saying it longer than Chris Roberts, you are free to check my post history on it if you want. The first official announcement on this was October last year,where as I first said this a few years back, So it's more a case of I called it rather than being fed anything.

#53 Posted by I_P_Daily (12018 posts) -

@GarGx1 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@GarGx1 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@GarGx1 said:

Lol, I've actually been saying it longer than Chris Roberts, you are free to check my post history on it if you want. The first official announcement on this was October last year,where as I first said this a few years back, So it's more a case of I called it rather than being fed anything.

Well i'm not tormetos so i'd rather not waste my life trekking through your post history.

But if you called this BS before them then congrats on creating the BS where they can leave the game in Alpha for as long as they want and when the money runs out like it will and they can "officially" cancel the games actual release he can then thank you for creating a BS business model to steal money from people.

Nobel prize should be coming your way this year :P

#54 Posted by GarGx1 (10928 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:
@GarGx1 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@GarGx1 said:
@i_p_daily said:

Well i'm not tormetos so i'd rather not waste my life trekking through your post history.

But if you called this BS before them then congrats on creating the BS where they can leave the game in Alpha for as long as they want and when the money runs out like it will and they can "officially" cancel the games actual release he can then thank you for creating a BS business model to steal money from people.

Yes a random, anonymous, guy on a very small and widely avoided forum created an excuse for the largest crowd funded project in history to be cancelled. I really don't think I have that much power.

#55 Posted by I_P_Daily (12018 posts) -

@GarGx1 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@GarGx1 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@GarGx1 said:

Yes a random, anonymous, guy on a very small and widely avoided forum created an excuse for the largest crowd funded project in history to be cancelled. I really don't think I have that much power.

Now you're being modest, stand and take your bow, you deserve it.

#56 Posted by GarGx1 (10928 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:
@GarGx1 said:
@i_p_daily said:

Now you're being modest, stand and take your bow, you deserve it.

#57 Posted by avenger85 (234 posts) -

Cyber punk

Doom eternal

Shadows never die twice

Streets of rage 4

Bloodstained

#58 Posted by Heirren (1396 posts) -

Not really sure whats coming out tbh. Did see the Links Awakening footage. May pick that one up. Ive read people are mixed on the visuals, but im more interested to hear what nintendo does with the audio. I thought they did a great job on Link Between Worlds.

#59 Posted by robert_sparkes (3063 posts) -

Forgot about streets of rage 4.

#60 Posted by MirkoS77 (14211 posts) -

No particular order:

• Ori and the Will of the Wisps
  • TLoU2
  • Silksong
  • Prime 4
  • Cyberpunk or Shenmue

#61 Posted by Zero_epyon (13287 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:

Some of you people need to look up the definition of "upcoming" as you are naming games that don't even have release dates.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/upcoming

Upcoming events will happen in the near future.

coming soon; forthcoming

Nothing about the definition requires a hard date for the event, only that it's going to happen.

#62 Edited by Zero_epyon (13287 posts) -

1. Last of Us Part 2

2. Death Stranding

3. Halo Infinite

4. Ghosts of Tsushima

5. Rumored RDR 2 DLC

I'm very curious about Halo Infinite now since they say it's a re-imagining of the series. If they could pull off a God of War for Halo, I think it would put Xbox back on the map for sure.

#63 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (18971 posts) -

@Zero_epyon said:

1. Last of Us Part 2

2. Death Stranding

3. Halo Infinite

4. Ghosts of Tsushima

5. Rumored RDR 2 DLC

I'm very curious about Halo Infinite now since they say it's a re-imagining of the series. If they could pull off a God of War for Halo, I think it would put Xbox back on the map for sure.

I just hope it's not some bullsh*t GaaS thing, and actually has a proper SP campaign like the good ol' days.

#64 Posted by Zero_epyon (13287 posts) -
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@Zero_epyon said:

1. Last of Us Part 2

2. Death Stranding

3. Halo Infinite

4. Ghosts of Tsushima

5. Rumored RDR 2 DLC

I just hope it's not some bullsh*t GaaS thing, and actually has a proper SP campaign like the good ol' days.

Indeed! I was a hardcore Halo Fanboy back in those days.

#65 Posted by Raining51 (1124 posts) -

I could say a lot but I think March is shaping up to be a good month... so stuff from there essentially.

As in now =-)

#66 Edited by drpriyaverma (7 posts) -

Nice post and thanks for sharing.

#67 Posted by comoestas (49 posts) -

1. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

2. DMC5

3. Left Alive

4. Tropico 6

5. Anno 1880

#68 Posted by Raining51 (1124 posts) -

Rocket el League sequel...

Castlevania game.....

New kirby game...

Er well almost 5... come to think of it in additino to the above there's a lot of games upcoming I've heard about to be interested in...