Your Opinion

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shugo129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Shugo129
Member since 2004 • 579 Posts
well I was thinking both the PS, and PS2 sold about 100 million units each right? Well my question is how long do you guys/girls think it will take for the PS3, X360, and Wii to sell aroun 100 Million Units and if they will even make it that far also how many units do you guys think they will sell?
onewiththegame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 onewiththegame
Member since 2004 • 4415 Posts

I dont think any of the systems will sell that much this time around

O_Lineman17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 O_Lineman17
Member since 2005 • 1128 Posts
Same, it seems like the consoles aren't selling as well as all of them could be, but we have a while to wait, so in the meantime, how bout not worry about this and just play the games? :P
GloverD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GloverD
Member since 2004 • 1555 Posts
PS3 will sell 100 mill, Xbox 75, Wii 40. Lol im joking but Wii will place last in this gen
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#5 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
PS3 will sell 100 mill, Xbox 75, Wii 40. Lol im joking but Wii will place last in this genGloverD
Im sure..:roll: you can't really tell who's going to come out in last place. Im going to say, all 3 consoles will be very close to each other in market share.
xLegend24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6 xLegend24
Member since 2007 • 814 Posts
I'd say Wii will sell the most, followed by the Xbox 360 and then very close behind, the PS3.
GloverD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 GloverD
[QUOTE="GloverD"]PS3 will sell 100 mill, Xbox 75, Wii 40. Lol im joking but Wii will place last in this genHaziqonfire
Im sure..:roll: you can't really tell who's going to come out in last place. Im going to say, all 3 consoles will be very close to each other in market share.

Think about it though, Wii Graphical Disability isnt much of a problem right now as majority of gamers still play PS2,GC,Xbox1 games so its kinda a lil upgrade Wii's graphical Capabilities have basically been met and wont get all that better. Where as PS3, Xbox360 are at the begining and youve seen Gears and resistances Stunning graphics thats only the begining. Wii is in competition now but not for long.
onewiththegame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 onewiththegame

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"][QUOTE="GloverD"]PS3 will sell 100 mill, Xbox 75, Wii 40. Lol im joking but Wii will place last in this genGloverD

Think about it though, Wii Graphical Disability isnt much of a problem right now as majority of gamers still play PS2,GC,Xbox1 games so its kinda a lil upgrade Wii's graphical Capabilities have basically been met and wont get all that better. Where as PS3, Xbox360 are at the begining and youve seen Gears and resistances Stunning graphics thats only the begining. Wii is in competition now but not for long.

i'm not being stupid but have you play'd one??

man they are fun and gaming is about fun so I think the Wii will do fine

GloverD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GloverD

[QUOTE="GloverD"][QUOTE="Haziqonfire"][QUOTE="GloverD"]PS3 will sell 100 mill, Xbox 75, Wii 40. Lol im joking but Wii will place last in this genonewiththegame

Yeah i played one fun Wii Boxing but i cant deal with Zelda, Mario, games for 5 years
onewiththegame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 onewiththegame
[QUOTE="onewiththegame"]

[QUOTE="GloverD"][QUOTE="Haziqonfire"][QUOTE="GloverD"]PS3 will sell 100 mill, Xbox 75, Wii 40. Lol im joking but Wii will place last in this genGloverD

Yeah i played one fun Wii Boxing but i cant deal with Zelda, Mario, games for 5 years

I can understand that

hey everyone likes something different right hell if we didn't we'd only have one machine on the market

Nex_Ownage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Nex_Ownage
Member since 2004 • 4753 Posts
None of 'em will IMO. I think the Wii might have a chance but i don't think it's life-span will be long enough for it to achieve such a high number.
onewiththegame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 onewiththegame

None of 'em will IMO. I think the Wii might have a chance but i don't think it's life-span will be long enough for it to achieve such a high number.Nex_Ownage

I can see the Wii hitting 100mil if it does get the mom's and dad's playing it to

but if they dont get the "non-gamer" market I think you'd be right

Shugo129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Shugo129
Member since 2004 • 579 Posts
[QUOTE="onewiththegame"]

[QUOTE="GloverD"][QUOTE="Haziqonfire"][QUOTE="GloverD"]PS3 will sell 100 mill, Xbox 75, Wii 40. Lol im joking but Wii will place last in this genGloverD

the Wii is good like you said Zelda, Mario i cant really play dose games anymore maybe Mario Galaxy it reminds me of Mario64 aslong as they keep realising funs suff like WarioWare, Mii play, SMB, COOKING MAMA(it owns well at least 4 me lol) and DDR Hotest Party i'm a bog DDR FAN

danneswegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 danneswegman
Member since 2005 • 12937 Posts
i don't think they will sell as much as Ps2...
tricyclon123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 tricyclon123
Member since 2007 • 436 Posts

well I was thinking both the PS, and PS2 sold about 100 million units each right? Well my question is how long do you guys/girls think it will take for the PS3, X360, and Wii to sell aroun 100 Million Units and if they will even make it that far also how many units do you guys think they will sell?
Shugo129

nothing will sell that much