You know you've been in System Wars too long when....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts
Yesterday I went to Hardees to get something to eat before my next class started, and when I walked in there this fat man was sitting there talking to some employees about the desserts and milkshakes and what not. He started yakking away with all these facts about calories, taste, and sizes. The whole time I'm sitting there getting mad, and I didn't know why until I realized that I wanted to go up to him and shout: GET OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR LIES YOU FANBOY!!!! YOU NEED TO PROVIDE LINKS BEFORE YOU SPREAD YOUR PROPOGANDA!!!! When I realized that I wanted to say that I started laughing and said top myself, Man I've been in System Wars too long.
darrowby88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 darrowby88
Member since 2005 • 861 Posts
when you have to listen to this garbage...jk ...actually its when words "lemming, cow, and sheep" come up in thoughts having nothing to do with these animals
Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts

when you have to listen to this garbage...jk ...actually its when words "lemming, cow, and sheep" come up in thoughts having nothing to do with these animalsdarrowby88

Yeah my techer asked us the other day what a lemming was, and I about blurted out that it was a 360 fanboy:lol:

-KinGz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 -KinGz-
Member since 2006 • 5232 Posts
When you call ur friend fanboy cuz he bought a ps3 :|, nah seriously, when you are at class and the teacher says: it's a matter of fact that the plants provide oxygen, and you say: link?
LINKloco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LINKloco
Member since 2004 • 14514 Posts
When you are continuously moderated due to posting the same crap posted in here outside on other boards.