You can't win systemwars with a bogus argument, you just can't! Enter to see bs exposed

• 133 results
Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Xplode_games
Member since 2011 • 2540 Posts

TLDR; scroll down

This gen started with Playstation dramatically more powerful and only $399 vs $499 for the much less capable Xbox. It makes perfect sense that the vast majority chose Playstation.

Later on Sony began making the big mistakes. First they released a VR that no one asked for. Then they released a PS4 Pro but there was very little "pro" about it. It didn't even have a UHD Blu-ray player. Even the Xbox One S has a UHD Blu-ray player. The reason that is pathetic is because Sony is part owner of Blu-ray. They even tried to shove down our throats Blu-ray last gen with the Blu-raystation 3 $599!

Microsoft has since corrected their mistakes. They got rid of kinect, first with a bundle now completely. They released an Xbox One S which gave a tad more power but more importantly included HDR and a UHD player at a great price. Then they released a beast box X. This makes Xbox the most powerful console by far and it does include a UHD player as standard as it should be.

Finally Xbox now has the best backward and forward compatibility in the industry without argument. So many 4k patches for all of the top AAA games and the performance is just staggering. To the point that PC enthusiasts have been feeling threatened as evidenced by all of the damage control threads.

The BC has been insane including 360 games moving to full 4k and looking absolutely STUNNING! Even regular Xbox games are getting the full 4k treatment such a Morrowind and Ninja Gaiden Black. Meanwhile what BC does the PS4/PS4 Pro have? It's garbage compared to the X. The cows clown the X's BC but we all know if the Pro was getting top PS3 and PS2 games with new 4k patches while Xbox didn't, this forum would explode.

TLDR;

Now here is the big lie that I am exposing here today. Playstation has exclusives meanwhile Microsoft doesn't. The lie is that Playstation is a console driven mostly by it's amazing exclusives. No, it is driven by all of the great multiplats and would be dead as a doornail if it had to rely on it's exclusives. The only console that can and has relied mostly on it's exclusives is the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo consoles in general.

Playstation has a lot of catching up to do is the fact. They have miles to go to reach X levels of BC. They need a more powerful console because they are being outclassed at the moment. They need a UHD player, wtf don't they have one? They need a redesigned controller or at least an alternative choice for players who don't like the alignment of the analog sticks. The exclusives are the only thing Playstation has and that is why the cows only talk about that as if it were the end of the world in greatness. Meanwhile they say everything Xbox is doing great doesn't matter and is crap. You know it would matter big time if it were an advantage to Sony so they are obviously exposed.

If anything Microsoft has made Playstation irrelevant with it's beast mode hardware, beast mode BC and the absolute best forward compatibility promised for future Xbox consoles. It also has a UHD player standard so it's a KO for movie watchers as well.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

Cool bed time story.

I'm sure all the lems will sleep sound.

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#3 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

Forward compatibility just cripples the next box.

Perhaps you should ask for Phils job? He's shit at it anyway.

djoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 djoffer
Member since 2007 • 1856 Posts

When Microsoft first announced play anywhere I was HYPED as a pc player, 2-3 years after the only game I played from Xbox is cuphead... if you want exclusive Nintendo is the best choice, if you want power you go pc, if you want movie games exclusive you go PS4. If you want a slightly more powerful console that is still pathetic when compared to a pc and hate exclusive you go Xbox....

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@Xplode_games:

1) X1 felt into motion controls bubble Wii introduced and backfired. Thats why X1 ended the far worse choice of the 2 in the start, because noone was caring about Kinect. So was MS mistake.

2) VR is just an additional way to play games and its OPTIONAL. Means it doesnt affect the core PS4 gamer by all means either price wise or how games playing. How is this a mistake ? Kinect on the other hand ....

3) PS4 Pro without UHD-BD and exclusive after exclusive makes far more sense than an X1X with UHD-BD without any exclusive to show for gamers. Also the VALUE of a gaming platform comes from support = games. Did you see God of War. On PS4 only. Thats value, with or without UHD drives.

4) If all you have to talk about is how X1 is more powerful, how it has UHD player and how great its BC is ... then you can tell something is wrong here. Big time.

5) Better luck next gen, this is over already. Dont waste your energy in a war already lost since day 1. Besides, never forget all the laughs and craps lems were talking for 6 years straight to cows with X360. Now was their turn, thats how it goes. And its not even close to be able to talk back....

Anyways, just move on. You say BC and cows saying God of war, Spiderman, The last of us 2, Detroit, Days gone, Death stranding and the list goes on and on... Not even close

Avatar image for deactivated-601cef9eca9e5
deactivated-601cef9eca9e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6  Edited By deactivated-601cef9eca9e5
Member since 2007 • 3296 Posts
@Xplode_games said:

TLDR; scroll down

This gen started with Playstation dramatically more powerful and only $399 vs $499 for the much less capable Xbox. It makes perfect sense that the vast majority chose Playstation.

Later on Sony began making the big mistakes. First they released a VR that no one asked for. Then they released a PS4 Pro but there was very little "pro" about it. It didn't even have a UHD Blu-ray player. Even the Xbox One S has a UHD Blu-ray player. The reason that is pathetic is because Sony is part owner of Blu-ray. They even tried to shove down our throats Blu-ray last gen with the Blu-raystation 3 $599!

Microsoft has since corrected their mistakes. They got rid of kinect, first with a bundle now completely. They released an Xbox One S which gave a tad more power but more importantly included HDR and a UHD player at a great price. Then they released a beast box X. This makes Xbox the most powerful console by far and it does include a UHD player as standard as it should be.

Finally Xbox now has the best backward and forward compatibility in the industry without argument. So many 4k patches for all of the top AAA games and the performance is just staggering. To the point that PC enthusiasts have been feeling threatened as evidenced by all of the damage control threads.

The BC has been insane including 360 games moving to full 4k and looking absolutely STUNNING! Even regular Xbox games are getting the full 4k treatment such a Morrowind and Ninja Gaiden Black. Meanwhile what BC does the PS4/PS4 Pro have? It's garbage compared to the X. The cows clown the X's BC but we all know if the Pro was getting top PS3 and PS2 games with new 4k patches while Xbox didn't, this forum would explode.

TLDR;

Now here is the big lie that I am exposing here today. Playstation has exclusives meanwhile Microsoft doesn't. The lie is that Playstation is a console driven mostly by it's amazing exclusives. No, it is driven by all of the great multiplats and would be dead as a doornail if it had to rely on it's exclusives. The only console that can and has relied mostly on it's exclusives is the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo consoles in general.

Playstation has a lot of catching up to do is the fact. They have miles to go to reach X levels of BC. They need a more powerful console because they are being outclassed at the moment. They need a UHD player, wtf don't they have one? They need a redesigned controller or at least an alternative choice for players who don't like the alignment of the analog sticks. The exclusives are the only thing Playstation has and that is why the cows only talk about that as if it were the end of the world in greatness. Meanwhile they say everything Xbox is doing great doesn't matter and is crap. You know it would matter big time if it were an advantage to Sony so they are obviously exposed.

If anything Microsoft has made Playstation irrelevant with it's beast mode hardware, beast mode BC and the absolute best forward compatibility promised for future Xbox consoles. It also has a UHD player standard so it's a KO for movie watchers as well.

You do realize that the PS4's hardware upscales traditional blu-rays to 4K resolution right? Also, Sony doesn't own blu-ray, but I believe that they own the rights to the logo or something so every time a company wants to use the blu-ray logo, they have to ask Sony.

So some of your "bogus" arguments have been debunked, what's next?

Oh that the PS4 doesn't actually have exclusives? It's a fact at this point that Sony has had the best exclusives this generation and what has Xbox had? Ryse which was an absolute dud, another Halo, another Gears of War, Forza and Sea of Thieves just to name some of the few. Do you want me to list all of the PS4 exclusives with their metacritic scores? In fact, we can do a comparison with PS4, Switch and the Xbox One and we can list all of their exslusives with their metacritic scores to see which one has the best... I'll give you a hint *whispers* the PS4 wins.

Sony also doesn't have miles to go to catch up to the X, the X was more powerful sure, but it wasn't drastically more powerful. I love the fact that you insisted that you can't win a systems war argument with bogus arguments, yet you are the one who has made some of the most bogus and nonfactual arguments out there.

BIack_Goku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BIack_Goku
Member since 2016 • 724 Posts

Beast mode BC that isn't even full BC? Forward compatibility isn't a good thing for next gen unless you like having your games held back.

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By naz99
Member since 2002 • 2941 Posts

This guys suffering from Cognitive Dissonance

I can feel the conflict between his inner fanboy and actual reality.

Fight the good fight my friend! :P

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11082 Posts

The worst thing about Xbox is watching their beaten down fans constantly turn into salesman for their failure. It sounds less like you're trying to convince us and trying to convince yourself you made the right choice. I'll give you a hint, if you have to write essays about why no one wants your favorite console, you bought the wrong system.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10  Edited By deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

It all comes down to the games boy. And with just that PS4 dominated the whole system wars.

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 knight-k
Member since 2005 • 2596 Posts

Like I said in my thread.

Lemmings are in a state of constant psychosis as is proven by OP.

Don't worry OP, we will all be cheering for MS this E3!!!

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

C'mon, just be honest.

Like you said Xbox One was horrible out the gate. By the time they tried to fix it 4 years later they were already behind 2:1 in sales. You can go ahead and brag Xbox wins the power battle again, but I'm not gonna go spend $500 on my 3rd Xbox One of the gen that hardly has any internal storage for all those X enhancements. Until I can get it for $200 or less, I will be sticking with my 2TB launch S model.

The problem is the exclusives. Not that they are on PC also, but that there are fewer and of lesser quality than PS4.

Microsoft needs to create some more studios to make games. 3 notable exclusives a year is not enough. Especially when most don't live up to the hype, and one is always a Forza game. Sea of Thieves, Halo Wars 2, Quantum Break, Halo 5 all needed to be better. Crackdown 3 is not looking good.

I am the number 1 fan of BC on Xbox. I cannot freaking wait to pop in Star Wars Battlefront 2 tomorrow, watch the NFL Draft, and eat wings with my best friend and relive the glory days of us playing games from that gen all weekend long.

Xbox One was worth it for me because of the few excellent exclusives it got, 3rd party games, and BC, but even a fan should be able to admit the exclusives are not near up to par from last gen overall.

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

This is some top notch damage control

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Cost drives the console market. Hardware adoption speeds up as the price goes down on games as well as the console price. The concept of a mid-gen upgrade is solely for the core gaming fanbase that wants power and has the kind of disposable income to be an early adopter. If a console doesn't do well out of the gate, the likelihood that it will have an energized base for a mid-gen upgrade is also lesser. This has been done before with the SegaCD which also saw limited success in its day. The 32-X was just a commercial flop, which I suspect the XBox Two will be if they don't start getting on the ball with first-party games that attract an audience that appears to be much more likely to jump the Sony ship for Nintendo than XBox.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#15  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Me personally I am very pleased today with the X, they made a ton of progress with the Xbox ecosystem in the last few years, and really the only thing missing is that high -profile Story driven single player exclusive just to diversify their 1st party portfolio and help them compete more with Sony and Nintendo in that regard. As far as I'm concerned, Xbox has online console gaming on lockdown, if I want to play online I play on Xbox....I recently got a PS4 pro, great system and loving God of War, but I'm not getting a subscription to PSN plus, all multiplatform games I will continue to buy on the X.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to what you see here, of course there is bias, hypocrisy, or fanboyism, however not everyone is like that. It is what it is, and dont expect it to change.

rafaelmsoares

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16 rafaelmsoares
Member since 2018 • 657 Posts

Gamespot should just send lems' adresses to the health care system of each country so they can send vans and put them in a psychiatric ward at this point. The level of insanity and psychosis is starting to become dangerous...

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

basically the PC has dominated every single metric and are overall so much better than they are no longer part of the debate.

'real gamers' game on PC

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

xplode is xploding

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

@mighty-lu-bu: “You do realize that the PS4's hardware upscales traditional blu-rays to 4K resolution right?”

What?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@tryit said:

basically the PC has dominated every single metric and are overall so much better than they are no longer part of the debate.

'real gamers' game on PC

real gamers don't care about what they game on. They just like games.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

lol, winning system wars

GTFO

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58900 Posts
@boycie said:
@tryit said:

'real gamers' game on PC

But the hardware can dictate the game quality as many are ported across various platforms.

Real, real gamers take this into account.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 TryIt
@boycie said:
@tryit said:

'real gamers' game on PC

which is my point.

pretty much 90% of the all the games I have played in the past 5 years or so do not exist on consoles.

I play those games because those games are more fun and more in depth and more intresting.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebd39d683340
deactivated-5ebd39d683340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#24  Edited By deactivated-5ebd39d683340
Member since 2005 • 4089 Posts

PS fanboys are missing out on a lot of goodness Xbox offers. Xbox fanboys are missing out on yearly quality exclusives that give the console originality. If you prefer controller gaming and mostly have mulitplats, the Xbox one X is the best choice. If you like to mostly play yearly quality exclusives base ps4 is a no brainer. If you want to play the most competitively and have full manual control over all settings(with the headaches attached) the PC makes the most sense. But PC's community is so devided over it's voip services is crazy, but if you seek it you can easily find a clan or group and join them. Though most PC gamers I know just hog a game or two 24/7.

Xbox one X is the best all around experience. There should be no denying that. There is a huge amount of damage control without any understanding. Playstation fanboys now have a one word library: exclusives. But it's a blindsighted argument because the Xbox services are fast, would it be for it's online/controller/gamepass/VOIP UI/4K BC/better graphics/4K remasters like Halo 5+Gears 4+Masterchief Collection+many more.

At this point in time there isn't better, but different. That different is up to you to choose which you gravitate towards most. But I see OP's point, Playstation fanboys are way and waaaay over their heads. Xbox one X is the jack of all trades. Exclusives lack for sure, but it can be argued that it has the best of each genre available on the platform and it has a library of 1500 games+BC so 'it's all about the games' argument against it goes right out of the window. It's the value system to get for both 4K media and games, and has the Scorpio platform GPU that is highly valueable in today's skyrocketed GPU prices. Xbox one X is the current console leader, and there is a big entertaining meltdown across this board. Nitpicking what? Just exclusives. Gaming is much more than that, you have to be a gamer to see it.

Tigerbalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Tigerbalm
Member since 2017 • 1118 Posts

The God of War effect.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#26  Edited By Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 69427 Posts

Stopped at "Later on Sony began making the big mistakes. First they released a VR that no one asked for."

Nothing logical can follow after this critical error.

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#27 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

Plenty of bullshit in this thread.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#28 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#29 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

The system wars are unwinnable.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#30 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts
@drlostrib said:

lol, winning system wars

GTFO

I was gonna say something like this.

everyone who spends any time here loses.

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 knight-k

@jahnee said:

PS fanboys are missing out on a lot of goodness Xbox offers. Xbox fanboys are missing out on yearly quality exclusives that give the console originality. If you prefer controller gaming and mostly have mulitplats, the Xbox one X is the best choice. If you like to mostly play yearly quality exclusives base ps4 is a no brainer. If you want to play the most competitively and have full manual control over all settings(with the headaches attached) the PC makes the most sense. But PC's community is so devided over it's voip services is crazy, but if you seek it you can easily find a clan or group and join them. Though most PC gamers I know just hog a game or two 24/7.

Xbox one X is the best all around experience. There should be no denying that. There is a huge amount of damage control without any understanding. Playstation fanboys now have a one word library: exclusives. But it's a blindsighted argument because the Xbox services are fast, would it be for it's online/controller/gamepass/VOIP UI/4K BC/better graphics/4K remasters like Halo 5+Gears 4+Masterchief Collection+many more.

At this point in time there isn't better, but different. That different is up to you to choose which you gravitate towards most. But I see OP's point, Playstation fanboys are way and waaaay over their heads. Xbox one X is the jack of all trades. Exclusives lack for sure, but it can be argued that it has the best of each genre available on the platform and it has a library of 1500 games+BC so 'it's all about the games' argument against it goes right out of the window. It's the value system to get for both 4K media and games, and has the Scorpio platform GPU that is highly valueable in today's skyrocketed GPU prices. Xbox one X is the current console leader, and there is a big entertaining meltdown across this board. Nitpicking what? Just exclusives. Gaming is much more than that, you have to be a gamer to see it.

Dat damage control. Get over it man, the market has decided, PS4 won, Xbone is not the best overall.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 TryIt
@knight-k said:
@jahnee said:

Dat damage control. Get over it man, the market has decided, PS4 won, Xbone is not the best overall.

again.

PC

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

Your TLDR is TLDR.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#34 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

You can't win arguments on System Wars because most of the users don't adhere to logic.

People only hear what they want and go searching for any nonsense that might back up what they think in a giant feedback loop of stupidity.

At least that's my SW experience.

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Creepywelps
Member since 2015 • 2964 Posts

@jahnee: Wow, I'll pray that your mental health improves.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

Your TLDR; is almost as long as the original text... BUT I'll read it.

Yes, the launch is what made SDC (:P) possible this gen. I personally like both of the consoles, Xbone for its power and BC and PS4 for its quality exclusives (I ****** love movie games, but only if they have good gameplay too).

The_Stand_In

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#37  Edited By The_Stand_In
Member since 2010 • 1179 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:

The worst thing about Xbox is watching their beaten down fans constantly turn into salesman for their failure. It sounds less like you're trying to convince us and trying to convince yourself you made the right choice. I'll give you a hint, if you have to write essays about why no one wants your favorite console, you bought the wrong system.

Nailed it.

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 knight-k

@tryit said:
@knight-k said:
@jahnee said:

again.

PC

Nobody cares about PC on system wars.

It's PS vs Xbox vs Nintendo.

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Creepywelps
Member since 2015 • 2964 Posts

I think xplode is a PS fanboy undercover trying to make Lems look bad. Nobody is this stupid.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ReCloud
Member since 2018 • 4418 Posts

@jahnee: Nah best overall is ps4, x1x has power but that's it.

PS4 you have more games and a less toxic community.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 TryIt
@knight-k said:
@tryit said:
@knight-k said:
@jahnee said:

again.

PC

used to not be the case.

but I think because PC completely clobbers the others on all metrics they are in a different league now, so not qualified for that ring

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 knight-k

@tryit said:
@knight-k said:
@tryit said:
@knight-k said:
@jahnee said:

again.

PC

used to not be the case.

but I think because PC completely clobbers the others on all metrics they are in a different league now, so not qualified for that ring

It was never a fair fight.

Can't compare a static system to a dynamic system.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 TryIt
@knight-k said:
@tryit said:
@knight-k said:
@tryit said:
@knight-k said:

again.

PC

used to not be the case.

It was never a fair fight.

Can't compare a static system to a dynamic system.

well to be fair and clear its more than just that, its also game selection and control mechanisms.

but fair enough

Avatar image for deactivated-601cef9eca9e5
deactivated-601cef9eca9e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#44  Edited By deactivated-601cef9eca9e5
Member since 2007 • 3296 Posts

@goldenelementxl: If you watch a regular blu-ray on an original PS4 with a standard HD 1080p TV, then you will obviously be watching it in HD. However, if watch a regular blu-ray, with the PS4 Pro with a 4K TV, then the hardware of the PS4 Pro will upscale the image to 4k. Basically, the hardware is upscaling it, where as 4K blu-rays are pre-upscaled which means that you don't even need a 4k blu-ray player.

4K Entertainment

Q: Does PS4 Pro support Ultra 4K Blu-ray Discs?

No, PS4 Pro’s internal Blu-ray drive does not support the new Ultra 4K Blu-ray Disc format. It supports the same Blu-ray Disc specs as the standard PS4. The Blu-ray Disc Player application, however, will support high-quality upscaling of DVD and Blu-ray Disc content.

Source: https://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/09/08/ps4-pro-the-ultimate-faq/

So in a nutshell, anyone that dings the PS4 Pro for not having a 4k Blu-ray player either simply doesn't know what they are talking about, or they haven't done the research.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#45 cainetao11  Online
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

@Xplode_games: Well the problem is where you say "PS needs to catch up to X in BC", judging by the market they do not. While this place is full of hypocritical babybackballbagbullshit because BC is not a useless feature as some claim, it certainly is not the prime mover as you are making it out to be.

I enjoy it. I enjoyed it with Sega master system adapter on my genesis and have ever since. I buy games and i like playing them. Even years later and prefer convenience of it to saving electronic boxes.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

also, lol at TC being concerned about spreading BS

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

lol, I didn’t read.

I looked at who the TC was and I chuckled. Ironic thread is ironic.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

@mighty-lu-bu: I’m a little busy today so I can’t get into it at the moment, but you both don’t understand what Sony is saying in that explanation or what a UHD player and disk are. Put a bluray in a PS4 Pro next to a UHD 4K bluray and a Xbox One S/X and the difference is pretty obvious.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 ReCloud
Member since 2018 • 4418 Posts

@cainetao11: BC is just an extra, not an essential feature.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

Some of these lemmings have certainly deteriorated into quite a sad state of madness. Grasping at every single thing they can like BC to try to justify their purchase. Meanwhile, PC is destroying in the BC world, and has been since the beginning of time.

Cows have their decent exclusives, so they're in a good place. Although, the fanboys with their graphics threads are a bit on the inane side. Otherwise, at least they aren't making threads like this. Lol