yes im a cow that like halo

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheGrimKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TheGrimKing
Member since 2007 • 78 Posts
  • I am basically a cow and i love games like halo,and geow.
  • So why shouldn't lemmings feel the same toward some of the Sony games like MGS, DMC, and FF

• Some cows and  lemmings live on their own world. Anything that is not on a Play Station or xbox  console is garbage to them.

•  Then again, you have reasonable cows and lemmings who appreciates other games that's not on their console.

•   Then you have cows that are pretending to be hermits just to bash other consoles, especially the 360.  

• Then you have lemmings that are pretending to be hermits just to bash other consoles, especially the ps3
Darth_Stalin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Darth_Stalin
Member since 2005 • 8681 Posts
I am basically a cow and i love games like halo,and geow .

So why shouldn't lemmings feel the same toward some of the Sony games like MGS, DMC, and FF
Some cows and lemmings live on their own world. Anything that is not on a Play Station or xbox console is garbage to them. Then again, you have reasonable cows and lemmings who appreciates other games that's not on their console. Then you have cows that are pretending to be hermits just to bash other consoles, especially the 360. .Then you have lemmings that are pretending to be hermits just to bash other consoles, especially the ps3TheGrimKing
I loved my PS2, and will get a PS3, later. I am no blind fanboy.
Huxley_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Huxley_00
Member since 2006 • 1309 Posts
I am basically a cow and i love games like halo,and geow .

So why shouldn't lemmings feel the same toward some of the Sony games like MGS, DMC, and FF
TheGrimKing
because the PS3 doesn't have one noteworthy online game and that's all I care about.. and No.. RFOM doesn't count as a good online game.. I don't enjoy running around on these huge boring maps not using teamwork or anything.. I played in 10 games of RFOM and only a few people even bothered using a mic..
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 poopinloop32
Member since 2006 • 4949 Posts
Care to put your PS3 on the line in a Halo 2 game?
TheGrimKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TheGrimKing
Member since 2007 • 78 Posts
[QUOTE="TheGrimKing"]I am basically a cow and i love games like halo,and geow .

Huxley_00
because the PS3 doesn't have one noteworthy online game and that's all I care about.. and No.. RFOM doesn't count as a good online game.. I don't enjoy running around on these huge boring maps not using teamwork or anything.. I played in 10 games of RFOM and only a few people even bothered using a mic..

Then you have lemmings that are pretending to be hermits just to bash other consoles, especially the ps3

bionicle_lover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 bionicle_lover
Member since 2005 • 4501 Posts
im not a blind fanboy either, im just half blind, both figuratively and L1tEra11y.
TNT_Slug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TNT_Slug
Member since 2007 • 1735 Posts
So you want peace for all? Means you're a hyppie.
Avatar image for TheCrimsonKoopa
TheCrimsonKoopa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TheCrimsonKoopa
Member since 2006 • 2031 Posts
  • I am basically a cow and i love games like halo,and geow.
  • So why shouldn't lemmings feel the same toward some of the Sony games like MGS, DMC, and FF

• Some cows and lemmings live on their own world. Anything that is not on a Play Station or xbox console is garbage to them.

• Then again, you have reasonable cows and lemmings who appreciates other games that's not on their console.

• Then you have cows that are pretending to be hermits just to bash other consoles, especially the 360.

• Then you have lemmings that are pretending to be hermits just to bash other consoles, especially the ps3
TheGrimKing

I'm a Lemming and I worship DMC and MGS. Hate FF though. And congratulations for not being a complete moron.
Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts
That means you aren't a cow, you're a gamer.
waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 waynehead895
Member since 2005 • 18660 Posts
I like GoW and DMC. I sort of like RnC and JnD. Guitar Hero as well but 360 is getting one. I used to like FF but stopped caring after VIII. MGS, the first one got me. But after that it was w/e. One more point. Then you have Cows thinking that every AAA game on the Xbox/360 is overrated by "Lemmingspot".
the-very-best

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 the-very-best
Member since 2006 • 14486 Posts
You don't sound like a cow to me. You sound like a normal gamer who just has a preference towards the PS2 over the other systems and a preference towards the PS3 over the other systems because they're home to some of your favourite series like the ones you mentioned.
whitetiger3521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 whitetiger3521
Member since 2005 • 4686 Posts
You are no longer a cow, Boo this man!