Yahtzee reviews Beyond: Two Souls

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for nervmeister
#1 Edited by nervmeister (15378 posts) -

Before watching, be warned that his two cents on the game are rather harsh. It's pretty clear from the get-go that David Cage's style rubs him the wrong way. Anyways, agree or disagree as you will.

THE REVIEW

Avatar image for Suppaman100
#2 Edited by Suppaman100 (5250 posts) -

Beyond, GOTY on gamespot.

Avatar image for TruthArisen
#3 Edited by TruthArisen (403 posts) -

Wonder Woman enjoys twisting Yahtzee into pretzels before her morning workout.

She grins, glancing at Gamespot's "9" score...the only one that matters.

Begins bench pressing boulders...

Avatar image for kellykelly
#4 Posted by KellyKelly (386 posts) -

Never heard of Yahtzee, and I prefer to keep it that way.

Avatar image for NameIess_One
#5 Posted by NameIess_One (1077 posts) -

Don't really want to listen to his rants... was never a fan of his reviews.

Avatar image for nervmeister
#6 Posted by nervmeister (15378 posts) -

@NameIess_One said:

Don't really want to listen to his rants... was never a fan of his reviews.

I personally find his opinions more respectable than most, even the ones I disagree with.

Avatar image for Icarian
#7 Edited by Icarian (1713 posts) -

Good one, Yahtzee. Only good game Quantic Dream has ever done is Omikron: The Nomad Soul.

Avatar image for NameIess_One
#8 Posted by NameIess_One (1077 posts) -

@nervmeister said:

@NameIess_One said:

Don't really want to listen to his rants... was never a fan of his reviews.

I personally find his opinions more respectable than most, even the ones I disagree with.

For some strange reason, I actually ended up watching this one, despite saying I wouldn't!

And surprisingly, it wasn't bad, gave me a few laughs! :P

Also, I agree he sometimes hits the nail on its head, but I don't like the way he presents his opinions, not a fan of his style.

Avatar image for treedoor
#9 Posted by treedoor (7648 posts) -

Yahtzee is the only reviewer I trust

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#10 Posted by freedomfreak (49445 posts) -

@treedoor said:

Yahtzee is the only reviewer I trust

Pft..

Conan O' Brien>every reviewer out there.

Avatar image for mems_1224
#11 Posted by mems_1224 (56906 posts) -

lmao that was pretty good

Avatar image for treedoor
#12 Posted by treedoor (7648 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

@treedoor said:

Yahtzee is the only reviewer I trust

Pft..

Conan O' Brien>every reviewer out there.

Conan O'Brien is my husbando :3

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#13 Posted by freedomfreak (49445 posts) -

@treedoor said:

Conan O'Brien is my husbando :3

He thought Amnesia: The Dark Descent was forgettable though :''''(

Avatar image for treedoor
#15 Posted by treedoor (7648 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

@treedoor said:

Conan O'Brien is my husbando :3

He thought Amnesia: The Dark Descent was forgettable though :''''(

For the sake of comedy.

He makes so many sacrifices just to put a smile on my face :')