XSX Hardcore Gamers system of choice. Fantasy RPG KING!!!!!!

• 56 results
I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 I_own_u_4ever
Member since 2020 • 647 Posts

Best graphics best performance, best controller, best games service and online.

Biggest best new studios AAA-AAAA games many in the pipeline coming in next 2-3 years

As we know hardcore gamers play all the best games especially all the big AAA-AAAA games and it's looking like MS and the XSX is the only place to play for these games next gen.

With games like Stalker 2 and Cyber Punk 2077 aka best version on XSX with marketing rights the XSX is a Hardcore Gamers choice guaranteed and only fanboys would be butthurt and make excuses to say otherwise.

And it's looking like if your a hardcore RPG fan whelp XSX it's the place to be.

https://carlocarrasco.com/2020/08/03/looks-like-xbox-will-be-the-haven-for-fantasy-rpg-enthusiasts-in-the-9th-console-generation/

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 13912 Posts

Cyberpunk will sell 3x more on Playstation than Xbox.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 36748 Posts

Poo cows. lol :P

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By I_own_u_4ever

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

On PS4 likely but i'm betting the XSX might take the next gen sales. But then again here we go with sales but that don't mean it's the best version or where the hardcore gamers play the best version.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 I_own_u_4ever
@SecretPolice said:

Poo cows. lol :P

Lmao!

Duckyindiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Duckyindiana
Member since 2006 • 2496 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever: My god you are as bad as Protoss!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 32734 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

On PS4 likely but i'm betting the XSX might take the next gen sales. But then again here we go with sales but that don't mean it's the best version or where the hardcore gamers play the best version.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 I_own_u_4ever

@Duckyindiana said:

@i_own_u_4ever: My god you are as bad as Protoss!

Don't shoot the messenger i'm just giving viable links and facts.

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 NathanDrakeSwag

@i_own_u_4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

I'll take that bet. Put your account on the line.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 I_own_u_4ever

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

I'm saying Cyber Punk sales might be more on XSX XSS but even if not it's still going to be the best version and the hardcore gamers will gravitate to the XSX for this game.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 2631 Posts

two fps and now xbox is king of fantasy rpg ok what ever lol. both are multi-plat. ok find some games that are not on the ps4 or ps5 because we will have those 2 games plus hzd2 which is a open world rpg/action game. stalker 2 will come to the ps5 because its only a console launch exclusive.

just because it looks slightly better doesn't make it ownage. not like the series x version going to be 4k/60 while the ps5 4k/30.

also 84% of the world are asking for the ps5 over series x.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By I_own_u_4ever

@gifford38 said:

two fps and now xbox is king of fantasy rpg ok what ever lol. both are multi-plat. ok find some games that are not on the ps4 or ps5 because we will have those 2 games plus hzd2 which is a open world rpg/action game. stalker 2 will come to the ps5 because its only a console launch exclusive.

just because it looks slightly better doesn't make it ownage. not like the series x version going to be 4k/60 while the ps5 4k/30.

Did you click the link it's more about the other RPG games also.

Maybe XSX 4k/60 high level RT, PS5 1440p-1800p checkerboard lower level RT.

Again sales don't really mean shit because hardcore gamers make up a smaller % of the gamers but the hardcore typically will play the big best version of games on the system with best graphics and performance.

Duckyindiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Duckyindiana
Member since 2006 • 2496 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever: A link from a random site! How long did it take you to Google search for a site with news to push your biased agenda

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13525 Posts

Sadly demons souls remake is on ps5 so that is factually wrong.

Also bloodborne 2.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By I_own_u_4ever

@Ant_17 said:

Sadly demons souls remake is on ps5 so that is factually wrong.

Also bloodborne 2.

Demon Souls is like an 8yr old game and you play the Souls games on Xbox.

speedytimsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 speedytimsi
Member since 2003 • 1252 Posts

aren't all of them technically on PC?

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Fedor
Member since 2015 • 7908 Posts

Won't be playing Stalker 2 or CP77 on a console. No ty.

Random_Matt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#18 Random_Matt
Member since 2013 • 5587 Posts

Must be dating Phil at this point.

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 NathanDrakeSwag

@i_own_u_4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

I'm saying Cyber Punk sales might be more on XSX XSS but even if not it's still going to be the best version and the hardcore gamers will gravitate to the XSX for this game.

What's a hardcore gamer?

DaVillain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 43681 Posts

@speedytimsi said:

aren't all of them technically on PC?

Anything coming to Xbox consoles also comes to PC :)

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13525 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever: no you dont. You play on xbox cause you are scrub. Pvp players from japan will rekt any lem on a bone.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#22 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

Sorry but I need to know what's reviewtechusa says about it.

DaVillain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 43681 Posts

@phbz said:

Sorry but I need to know what's reviewtechusa says about it.

I like his take regarding Halo Infinite content. As long as the gameplay is solid, I'm fine with it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#24 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

@davillain-: Don't know if he's better but his videos used to be one opinion stretched to 10 minutes.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Gifford38

@i_own_u_4ever said:
@gifford38 said:

Again sales don't really mean shit because hardcore gamers make up a smaller % of the gamers but the hardcore typically will play the big best version of games on the system with best graphics and performance.

so your 100% of this checker board or you going by the pro vs xbox one x? because of the 2 teraflops thing?

you have no idea what your talking about. not one game for the ps5 has been said to use checkerboard.

dirt5 has the same fps and res as the series x. just like cyberpunk it is a cross gen game.

what if the only difference in both versions are the fact that the ps5 controller has better hyper feed back and better 3d sound? so making the ps5 version the best place to play.

same with stalker 2.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By I_own_u_4ever

@gifford38 said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@gifford38 said:

so your 100% of this checker board or you going by the pro vs xbox one x? because of the 2 teraflops thing?

you have no idea what your talking about. not one game for the ps5 has been said to use checkerboard.

dirt5 has the same fps and res as the series x. just like cyberpunk it is a cross gen game.

what if the only difference in both versions are the fact that the ps5 controller has better hyper feed back and better 3d sound? so making the ps5 version the best place to play.

same with stalker 2.

Do you really think Sony is going to release a list of games that might be checkerboard on the PS5? Yeah and i'm so sure we are going to tell a difference between Sony's marketing hype 3D sound when the XSX has a custom sound chip also and does high level Dolby Atmos. It's really reaching when someone thinks your going to see some big sound difference here.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 I_own_u_4ever
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

What's a hardcore gamer?

Typically a gamer that mostly plays only the big AAA-AAAA type games and want to play then on the system with the best version and graphics and power.

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 NathanDrakeSwag

@i_own_u_4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:

What's a hardcore gamer?

Typically a gamer that mostly plays only the big AAA-AAAA type games and want to play then on the system with the best version and graphics and power.

They sure as hell won't be buying an XSX in the near future then. Not when Microsoft is pumping out SJW visual novels, Battle frogs and Flight Simulators.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 I_own_u_4ever

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

What's a hardcore gamer?

They sure as hell won't be buying an XSX in the near future then. Not when Microsoft is pumping out SJW visual novels, Battle frogs and Flight Simulators.

Not true a game like Cyber Punk will make hardcore buy the XSX for the better version.

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 NathanDrakeSwag

@i_own_u_4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:

What's a hardcore gamer?

Not true a game like Cyber Punk will make hardcore buy the XSX for the better version.

Nah, they'll buy the console with actual next gen AAA exclusives and also play Cyberpunk on it with negligible differences at most.

Enjoy your SJW visual novel and waiting for 2022/23 for Microsoft to finally release a real game.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 1688 Posts

Xbox........for the RPG players

Ps.....for the sales

HaH

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 I_own_u_4ever

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

What's a hardcore gamer?

Nah, they'll buy the console with actual next gen AAA exclusives and also play Cyberpunk on it with negligible differences at most.

Enjoy your SJW visual novel and waiting for 2022/23 for Microsoft to finally release a real game.

Are you denying that MS doesn't have many new big games coming?

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Gifford38

@i_own_u_4ever said:
@gifford38 said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@gifford38 said:

same with stalker 2.

Do you really think Sony is going to release a list of games that might be checkerboard on the PS5? Yeah and i'm so sure we are going to tell a difference between Sony's marketing hype 3D sound when the XSX has a custom sound chip also and does high level Dolby Atmos. It's really reaching when someone thinks your going to see some big sound difference here.

same as you reaching for those checkerboard rendering. just because the pro did it does not mean the ps5 will be checkerboard. show me what makes you think this? were is the proof? 2 teraflops is you reaching thinking your going to see a big graphic difference here.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39675 Posts

Trying waaaaaaaaaay too hard to spin your news

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 NathanDrakeSwag

@i_own_u_4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:

What games are those?

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 7231 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever: Dear lord your threads just get dumber and dumber.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 I_own_u_4ever

@gifford38 said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@gifford38 said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@gifford38 said:

same with stalker 2.

same as you reaching for those checkerboard rendering. just because the pro did it does not mean the ps5 will be checkerboard. show me what makes you think this? were is the proof? 2 teraflops is you reaching thinking your going to see a big graphic difference here.

Next gen games are going to be bigger and more graphically advanced. The PS5 has to pick and choose what to boost the CPU or GPU, so stop acting like 2 tflops don't mean anything, because this gen 1.3-1.8 meant 900p vs 1080p in a lot of games, 2 tflops is a big difference.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 I_own_u_4ever
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

What games are those?

Stalker 2

Everwild

Avowed

Fable

State of Decay 3

The Outer Worlds 2

Halo

Forza

Gears

Scorn

Warhammer Darktide

The Gunk

Initiative big AAAA unannounced title.

Wasteland 3 and InXiles new big open world game that's coming after Wasteland 3

These are just the standard mentions but many more coming not to mention the big new game from the Initiative has not even been revealed yet. Also the XSX will play all the big 3rd party game better and look better then the PS5 versions.

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 NathanDrakeSwag

@i_own_u_4ever: You said big games and then you start listing off indie garbage like Scorn and Gunk and a buncha timed exclusives.

Rare themselves don't even know what kinda game Everwild is yet.

State of Decay 3? LMAO if you think that shit game will look anything like the CGI trailer.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 I_own_u_4ever

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

@i_own_u_4ever: You said big games and then you start listing off indie garbage like Scorn and Gunk and a buncha timed exclusives.

State of Decay 3? LMAO if you think that shit game will look anything like the CGI trailer.

You know those games are trash how have you seen or played them?

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 NathanDrakeSwag

@i_own_u_4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

You know those games are trash how have you seen or played them?

I have confidence Fable, Avowed, Outer Worlds 2 and Forza will deliver. They are still years away though.

The rest of that list is filler and you know it.

Warhammer? Wasteland? Really?

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By I_own_u_4ever

@NathanDrakeSwag:

People need to wake up to InXiles next game After Wasteland 3. It's said to be a big budget AAA open world FPS RPG type game. Looks like MS has another big AAA hit coming in a few years.

Obsidian & InXiles acquisition by MS is gonna pay big dividends for us hardcore gamers. Loving what MS has in their stable these days.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Gifford38

@i_own_u_4ever said:
@gifford38 said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@gifford38 said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:

same with stalker 2.

Next gen games are going to be bigger and more graphically advanced. The PS5 has to pick and choose what to boost the CPU or GPU, so stop acting like 2 tflops don't mean anything, because this gen 1.3-1.8 meant 900p vs 1080p in a lot of games, 2 tflops is a big difference.

no its not and what if 10 and 12 is powerful enough to have 4k/60? just because it's 12 does not mean games can't be 4k/60 on a 10 teraflop machine. 12 is not the highest it has to be to have 4k/60.

what if these developers can target 4k/60 with both specs then what? thats if the developers take more time with the series x to get the game to max out that 12 teraflops.

see you think just because its 12 teraflops = the only system to have 4k/60.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ermacness
Member since 2005 • 8531 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:

What's a hardcore gamer?

Everyone who chooses the SeX over the ps5 according to him seemingly 😆. So, a very small amount of people

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ermacness

@i_own_u_4ever said:
@gifford38 said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@gifford38 said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:

same with stalker 2.

Are you serious with the mess that you type? 😆

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 ermacness
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:

What's a hardcore gamer?

This clown is going on like the PC doesn't exist.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Gifford38

@gifford38 said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@gifford38 said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@gifford38 said:

same with stalker 2.

no its not and what if 10 and 12 is powerful enough to have 4k/60? just because it's 12 does not mean games can't be 4k/60 on a 10 teraflop machine. 12 is not the highest it has to be to have 4k/60.

what if these developers can target 4k/60 with both specs then what? thats if the developers take more time with the series x to get the game to max out that 12 teraflops.

whats wrong? does this make to much sense to you that you have nothing to say? its true what if 10 is the sweet spot to get 4k/60 fps. what if 9 teraflops can do 4k/60 fps?

besides those 900p vs 1080p only was the first wave of games when the dev kits from xbox was not the final spec of the machine and did not get them in time of release. after that most xbox one multiplat games run the same res as the original ps4.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By I_own_u_4ever

@gifford38 said:
@gifford38 said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@gifford38 said:

whats wrong? does this make to much sense to you that you have nothing to say? its true what if 10 is the sweet spot to get 4k/60 fps. what if 9 teraflops can do 4k/60 fps?

besides those 900p vs 1080p only was the first wave of games when the dev kits from xbox was not the final spec of the machine and did not get them in time of release. after that most xbox one multiplat games run the same res as the original ps4.

Yeah most did later but the PS4 still have the sharper better looking versions mostly until the X1X came out. And sure 10 and 12 can do 4k/60, but the XSX will have better ray tracing, higher fidelity graphics, sharper textures all that stuff, and with really demanding games the XSX will likely still hit 4k native whereas the PS5 might have to be 1800p stuff like that.

LouiXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 LouiXIII
Member since 2015 • 9018 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever: You're hilarious bro! Thanks again

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 1781 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever: the best version? I saw you get destroyed in the other thread. The one showing that you'd need a 30tf machine to run ACV in 60fps. MS doesn't have the talent. Have fun with probably 2 percent increase in resolution at best. You guys should've looked up the term dimenishing returns before running your mouthes.