Xenoblade Chronicles Announced Exclusively for New 3DS

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by funsohng (29841 posts) -

Nintendo trolling their loyal customer hard. Such a dick move. Now I feel like a Vita owner.

And I already own a bloody Vita.

#52 Posted by commonfate (13320 posts) -

Looks terrible and I have no desire to buy just an upgraded system.

#53 Edited by Vatusus (7771 posts) -

What? Exclusives for the same goddamn console exist now? 0_o

Just when I thought the gaming industry couldnt be any more greedy

#54 Edited by yokofox33 (30774 posts) -

I think I'd actually rather play it on the 3DS. The pro controller setup is just weird for me on the Wii.

#55 Posted by charizard1605 (82615 posts) -

@SakusEnvoy said:

@charizard1605: actually, the GBC and DSi had fairly short lifespans really. Both systems were replaced with true successors in less than 3 years. I'd be genuinely surprised if a successor isn't out by 2017, especially given Nintendo's compulsive desire to release new handhelds every couple years.

Yeah, that's what I said too haha.

#56 Edited by cainetao11 (32329 posts) -

@charizard1605:

Dude, please say its not you.

#57 Posted by charizard1605 (82615 posts) -

@cainetao11 said:

@charizard1605:

Dude, please say its not you.

WHERE'D YOU GET A PICTURE OF MY ROOM

#58 Edited by Devil-Itachi (4384 posts) -

It's likely similar to the Gameboy Color/DSi situation. Probably a bit more on the DSi side with most exclusive software being download only. Same sort of talk was going on with the DSi and a select few were even convinced it was a real DS successor.

For those that already have a regular 3DS, it may be better to wait for a real successor. Which likely will be able to play the small amount of exclusives for the NEW 3DS plus more. At least that's how it worked out in the other 2 examples.

#59 Posted by soulitane (15060 posts) -

Would be nice if they printed more of the Wii version, I'd much rather play that than this version.

#60 Edited by Demonjoe93 (9869 posts) -

I can definitely see why people who bought a 3DS at launch would be pissed by this.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
#61 Posted by deactivated-57ad0e5285d73 (21398 posts) -

@funsohng:

What about gameboy color? That got Links Awakening and the two Oracle Zelda's...

#62 Posted by funsohng (29841 posts) -

@Heirren said:

@funsohng:

What about gameboy color? That got Links Awakening and the two Oracle Zelda's...

GBC came out almost 10 years after GB first came out.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
#63 Posted by deactivated-57ad0e5285d73 (21398 posts) -

@funsohng: times change or are you suggesting Reggie fils Aime continue to act excited about "glorious 3d" until the year 2034?

#64 Edited by funsohng (29841 posts) -

@Heirren said:

@funsohng: times change or are you suggesting Reggie fils Aime continue to act excited about "glorious 3d" until the year 2034?

If we are living in a time where it's full of people alright with changing their device every two years I would shoot myself in th--

Oh ****.

But seriously. GBC was practically a new generation. In fact, I didn't even know it wasn't considered one until just few years ago, despite owning GBC.

#65 Posted by 93BlackHawk93 (8420 posts) -

Meh, I still have my Wii version.

#66 Posted by p3anut (6192 posts) -

@93BlackHawk93 said:

Meh, I still have my Wii version.

True but playing the game in 3D with the massive scope Xenoblade has would be really cool.

#67 Posted by superbuuman (5833 posts) -

Not that big of a deal for me..already have the better version on Wii...if I didn't have to buy a NEW 3DS to play it..I'd have bought for the 3DS I already own. :P

#68 Edited by lamprey263 (34383 posts) -

I think Nintendo needs a limited time trade in program for this, ship in 3DSs to them and pay some kind of premium to upgrade, in return they mail you back a New 3DS with all the digital content available.

#69 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (7878 posts) -

That would piss me off if I owned a 3DS and I now learn there is a new one with it's own games.