XBX CPU/GPU/Velocity So FAST doesn't need the PS5 SSD. 4K 120FPS BLAZING!!!!!!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever:

Dude stop been stupid.

The 1.8TF vs the 0.52TF will show that % talking the PS4 gap was bigger,the TF number is irrelevant,is the % number what really show the actual gap.

Please link me to were we all can corroborate that the PS5 is a ml id 9TF machine,no we dont want your opinion we want facts pleade precent them.

You cant even admit the ps5 ssd is co riderably faster dude that sad you are.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#152 I_own_u_4ever
Member since 2020 • 647 Posts

@tormentos said:

@Pedro:

""It's really important to clarify the PlayStation 5's use of variable frequencies. It's called 'boost' but it should not be compared with similarly named technologies found in smartphones, or even PC components like CPUs and GPUs. There, peak performance is tied directly to thermal headroom, so in higher temperature environments, gaming frame-rates can be lower - sometimes a lot lower. This is entirely at odds with expectations from a console, where we expect all machines to deliver the exact same performance. ""

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2020-playstation-5-specs-and-tech-that-deliver-sonys-next-gen-vision

Lets see DF say it should not be compare to boost,anyone even with minimum knowledge of how boost work on PC can see that but you cant.

Anf the sad part is that severa buffoons on this board including your sorry self play blind to all the bullshit claims of 40% power gap pulled from some one ass,yet want to argue against me because you simple cant admit the gap is small.

I just owned your ass once again,either produce a link proving boost on PS5 work like on PC or stfu,simply the only one making lies here is you.

And the most patjetic part is that i told you that ssd would make a difference in speed and still you qant to pretend like a blind moron that it will not.

Dont worry this machines will come this year we will see who was right and wjmho wasnt.

Mind you i was totally right about the PS4 gap,what it would be and that DX12,the cloud and all that crap would not change anything lets see who wins this one,i hope you dont banish from the forun like many lemmings did and go into hiding.

The only delusional fanboy buffoon is you Tormentos. Again how do you think it's a 40% power gap for the X1 vs PS4 1.3 to 1.8 tflop GPU's but in the PS5 vs the XSX the gap is far greater over 2 tflops at most given times yet you seem to convince yourself it's only going to be an 18% gap? LMAO!!!!!! you know what's going on here you have been broken, the XSX OWNS you, you are waking up in cold sweats at night and desperately trying to come to grips that the George Foreman Grill 5 is getting destroyed badly by the XSX.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 I_own_u_4ever
@fedor said:

@i_own_u_4ever: Thanks for the links, I'll give them a read, not going to watch a colt vid though.

All good the Colt video basically outlines the same but I gave you some links and dev talk also because I knew you would say Colt is being biased lol.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 tormentos

@Pedro:

I dont care about your pathetic spin Prove the PS5 boost work as boost on PC as sinple as that.

You have months claiming it is the same time to back up your shit.

Yes the PS5 GPU is weaker now quote were i say other wise ill wait.

Is 18% to 21% from what DF have stated not even half of the gap the xbox one X had on the pro.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#155 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69449 Posts

@tormentos said:

@Pedro:

I dont care about your pathetic spin Prove the PS5 boost work as boost on PC as sinple as that.

Is 18% to 21% from what DF have stated not even half of the gap the xbox one X had on the pro.

I stuck to the topic. You went off the rails because you were wrong and needed a way out.

Here is a fact, you will not find a thread of me stating that the PS5 SSD is equal to the Series X.

You are here trying to falsely argue that the PS5 is not OC and boost is not really boost despite the fact that your lord and savior Sony explicitly stated its running in boost mode. 😂🤣

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 I_own_u_4ever

@tormentos said:

@Pedro:

Tormentos is melting down LOL classic LOL

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever: Well he is biased.

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#158 BlackShirt20
Member since 2005 • 2631 Posts

@tormentos: PS5 has to rob the system of either the CPU or GPU to get max performance of one of the other. If the CPU is working at max performance the GPU is gonna be a 9TF machine. And if the GPU is working at max performance the CPU ain’t clocking 3.5mhz, you need to accept this and move on. The PS5 has gimped power and performance.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By tormentos

@Pedro:

Dude stop there is a ton of threads of you downplaying the 120% gap.

Meanwhile you try to over hype a 18% one you are officially a pathetic lemming.

Now back your shit up prove to us that boost on PC is the same as boost on PS5.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Pedro

@BlackShirt20 said:

@tormentos: PS5 has to rob the system of either the CPU or GPU to get max performance of one of the other. If the CPU is working at max performance the GPU is gonna be a 9TF machine. And if the GPU is working at max performance the CPU ain’t clocking 3.5mhz, you need to accept this and move on. The PS5 has gimped power and performance.

The base clocks has not been disclosed, so no one knows how low it goes when power shifting.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 tormentos

@i_own_u_4ever:

That goes for you as well time to back up your claims.😂

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Pedro

@tormentos said:

@i_own_u_4ever:

That goes for you as well time to back up your claims.😂

The forum is still waiting for you to back up yours. 😎

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By BlackShirt20

@Pedro: there’s a reason they don’t want that information out. Regardless, the system will never run at full power on either the CPU or GPU. So whenever Torm claims the difference in CPU and GPU is 100mhz or 2TF the power difference is always greater in one or the area. Cenry confirmed this. The GPU can only hit 10.2TF if the CPU is pulled back, And vice versa.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 tormentos

@BlackShirt20:

The PS5 doesnt have to rob anything,what you dont understand is that 16 freaking threads at even 3.2ghz predicting the CPU lose 300mhz would not bottleneck the PS5 in any freaking way,the xbox one had a faster CPU than the PS4 it mean total shit.

Ow it means even less,the ps5 from what we know has a deeper lever of offloading CPU than the series X,and at 4k it simply will not be am issue and i already proved that here,by comparing a i-5 750 vs a i7 4790k at 4k using the same GPU and guess what the results were basically the same even that the i-7 was faster newer and with HT.

Please link me to were DF or sony confirm the GPU will drop to 9TF stop pullling shit from your ass.

Dont spin dont run link please time to back up your shit.😂

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Pedro

@BlackShirt20 said:

@Pedro: there’s a reason they don’t want that information out. Regardless, the system will never run at full power on either the CPU or GPU. So whenever Torm claims the difference in CPU and GPU is 100mhz or 2TF the power difference is always greater in one or the area. Cenry confirmed this. The GPU can only hit 10.2TF if the CPU is pulled back, And vice versa.

That will be false. It can run either the GPU or the CPU at full but not at the same time.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 tormentos

@Pedro:

Cerny claimed in a worse case scenario 10% reduction in power would only yield a few % drop,DF on their video claim 3% that is not enough of a drop to reach 9TF.

Is also pretty insignificant drop,the xbox would not win 4 more frames from that.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#167 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

@shellcase86 said:
@xantufrog said:

I'd like everyone to take a moment and admire me3's effort.

In just two months - a masterclass in posting the same three points over and over again:

Give this guy a Pulitzer. His thorough journalism and reporting is world class!

Yeah the folks that write the clickbait at Gamespot could learn a few things.

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 BlackShirt20

@Pedro: that’s literally exactly what I said. The system will never run at full power on either the CPU or GPU at the same time. It’s one of the other.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By tormentos

@Pedro:

I backed my and still waiting for you to back yours.

Not only i proved gamepass will stream games and be a carbon copy of PS now the service so many downplayed here,but i proved how boost on PS5 doesnt work like boost on PC i am still waiting for you to have the decency and admit it.😂😂😂😂

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Pedro

@tormentos said:

@Pedro:

Cerny claimed in a worse case scenario 10% reduction in power would only yield a few % drop,DF on their video claim 3% that is not enough of a drop to reach 9TF.

Is also pretty insignificant drop,the xbox would not win 4 more frames from that.

Unlike you I can simply admit that I don't know instead of using speculation as fact. The fact is that you don't know and DF don't know how much of a decrease is possible with the PS5 GPU. The one thing we do know is that the Series X doesn't downclock. 😎

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 BlackShirt20

@tormentos: You just proved my point. Thank you. The PS5 is not capable of maximizing performance. They have to choose one or the other. So the CPU and GPU of the XSX is vastly better.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 tormentos

@BlackShirt20:

Actually cerny claimed to DF that there is enough power to run both CPU and GPU at top speed.

But even if it doesnt hold a little the CPU will not hurt the PS5,games still fu**** run on a damn 1.6ghz jaguar with 8 cores no multithreading.

3.2ghz or 3.3ghz on 8 cores 16 thread on a damn ryzen 2 will not cause problem,that is leagues beyond what the PS4 has now.

Which is why DF state that developer they talked to are holding back the CPU in order to sustain 2.23ghz you know what that means? Yeah sustain 10.28TF and only 18% GPU gap.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Pedro

@tormentos said:

@Pedro:

I backed my and still waiting for you to back yours.

Not only i proved gamepass will stream games and be a carbon copy of PS now the service so many downplayed here,but i proved how boost on PS5 doesnt work like boost on PC i am still waiting for you to have the decency and admit it.😂😂😂😂

Here are the facts

1. You cannot stream games on Gamepass and Gamepass is not a streaming service.
  2. The success of Gamepass forced PS Now to have a download option.
  3. Gamepass is a superior service to PS Now.
  4. The PS5 is using AMD Power Shift which is found in laptops.
  5. The final fact, is that when you have been owned you deflect to other topics like you are doing now. 😎
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 tormentos

@Pedro:

If you could dont you would not be downolaying a freaking 120% difference in speed.

I dont have a problem with the xbox been stronger,i have a problem with people like blackshirt anf other who bring 40% gaps from their ass.

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 BlackShirt20

@tormentos: Cerny clearly did not. Because if that was the case the system would not require the clock speeds to be variable.

As far as your 4 frames claim. You have nothing at all to base that off on. The difference will be far greater than you are expecting.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 tormentos

@Pedro:

You need to stop gamepass is not a streaming service now because MS service is not ready MS it self confirmed Xcloud will hit gamepass period.

There is no if it wilm happen period,just like PS now started streaming and now downloads.

Holding tied how the service is NOW will not save you from the ownage.

The PS4 could not download games when the service started because the PS4 cant play PS3 games,and that is what mostly PS now had.

But have you notice that in the small amount of time they had download already have 3 times more game to download than MS has as a whole?

It take time so yeah i am sure download were coming,you just dont release something and 3 days latter without tasting 300 games work and you know it.

The smart shift is to change power,not to boost speeds,the PS5 doesnt boost speed it actually throtle them.

So on PC your boost will raise clock from 3.5ghz to 3.8ghz as need it for a limited time as is heat dependant,on pa5 the speed is 2.23ghz and it doesnt go up,it actualky gets throtle depending on a power demand.

So this 2 boost work completely different.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 tormentos

@BlackShirt20:

No i did no and you need to back up your claim,at this point you are grasping for straws.

The xbox CPU can be 40pmhz faster it will mean little.😂

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 BlackShirt20

@Pedro: Don’t use facts with Torm. Just let him believe what he wants. We are talking about a guy who truly believes that a SSD is going to somehow give the PS5 a performance boost. He also believes in his hearts of hearts that variable doesn’t mean variable. That when the PS5 is speaking in terms of variable speeds that those speeds are technically locked and will never stop. Maybe, MAYBE 3%.

He also thinks a 30% disadvantage will result in just 4 frames lol.

LAtech84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 LAtech84
Member since 2017 • 643 Posts

@tormentos said:

@Pedro:

You need to stop gamepass is not a streaming service now because MS service is not ready MS it self confirmed Xcloud will hit gamepass period.

There is no if it wilm happen period,just like PS now started streaming and now downloads.

The PS4 could not download games when the service started because the PS4 cant play PS3 games,and that is what mostly PS now had.

But have you notice that in the small amount of time they had download already have 3 times more game to download than MS has as a whole?

It take time so yeah i am sure download were coming,you just dont release something and 3 days latter without tasting 300 games work and you know it.

The smart shift is to change power,not to boost speeds,the PS5 doesnt boost speed it actually throtle them.

So on PC your boost will raise clock from 3.5ghz to 3.8ghz as need it for a limited time as is heat dependant,on pa5 the speed is 2.23ghz and it doesnt go up,it actualky gets throtle depending on a power demand.

I am not going to get into arguing all the tech talk of the consoles, but I think that Gamepass is itself not a streaming service but they are adding a streaming option in the future via xcloud at no additional cost into it. That's my understanding but that does not make it a streaming services just that it has a streaming add-on being added to it.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 tormentos

@BlackShirt20:

""That's what AMD calls SmartShift. There's enough power that both CPU and GPU can potentially run at their limits of 3.5GHz and 2.23GHz, it isn't the case that the developer has to choose to run one of them slower.""

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2020-playstation-5-the-mark-cerny-tech-deep-dive

Yes he DID.

It may be a case that now all the time the machine will be able to run both at full speed,but it certain has the power to do so stated by cerny it self.

And yes i do have a base lemming 1.8TF produce gaps as small as 5FPS more between the 5700 and 5700xt,so dont freaking tell me a damn 3% reduction in clock will yield 4 frames or even more,it is odvious thay you dont know what the hell you are talking about.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#181 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

Jeez Louise

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Pedro

@tormentos said:

@Pedro:

Can you stream games with Gamepass? Nope! So the following facts are still indisputable.

1. You cannot stream games on Gamepass and Gamepass is not a streaming service.
  2. The success of Gamepass forced PS Now to have a download option.
  3. Gamepass is a superior service to PS Now.
  4. The PS5 is using AMD Power Shift which is found in laptops.
  5. The final fact, is that when you have been owned you deflect to other topics like you are doing now. 😎

Thanks for proving me right again.

Also here another litter factoid, if the PS5 can sustain the speed of both the CPU and GPU they would not list the frequency as variable. 😮

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#183 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4365 Posts

@Pedro: and also their ssd so fast no one is faster....

12 sas.....

48gb fiber

strange they forgot to mention those.,

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 BlackShirt20

@tormentos: No he didn’t. He clearly states it cannot run at max performance lol. Why are you arguing this?

SSD isn’t gonna save you buddy. Sorry.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By tormentos

@Pedro:

Your reaching and grasping badly fact is streaming will be ln gamepass is a FACT not my opinion.

But even if it wasnt it would be the same shit,downloading or stream you get access to a certain number of games for a monthly fee and the games arent yours to keed is a rental service and works exactly like PS now.

MS simple didnt have their service ready becasue well sony was ahead of them in that regard period.

Dude qhat success? It has been given for a freaking dolar,and everyone who gets a nee machine get one month free as well.

Sony already let you download games with PSN+ games that arent yours either and that are rented to you in a less selective way.

No is not superior,it has the advantage if having nee first party games,but games talking PS now has more than 7 times more games,so one service has more tham 700 games the other more than 100 they are mot even close,and if we add thay many of those games are indies and xbox 360 and xbox games is not even that great either.

But again for you lemmings everything on xbox is always better.😂

Which is irrelevant boost on PC work differently than boost on PS5.

The only one you own is your self lemming.😂😂

Well that because it probably cant sustain them all the time,again how does that change that cerny it self stated so?

Do you work for sony? Do you have a PS5 dev kit?

Do you worked on the PS5 development?

So i take Cerny word over a blind fanboy who has months downplaying a damn 120% gap in speed but cant even admit it.😂😂😂😂

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever: can you show proof of 9 tf? If not, you've proven yourself to just be a troll. You know there's barely a difference from 10.3 and 12. Have to keep making the difference seem bigger than it is because you know it's negligible. Must suck to keep talking about negligible power differences because you know the games won't compare to Playstation's🙂

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@BlackShirt20: How is 10.3 to 12 a 30 percent difference. Can you math? PS5 will have an advantage as well because it won't be held back by drastically weaker machines. Sorry Lems. Truth hurts.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 tormentos

@BlackShirt20: so basically you ignored the link and information i pasted all over your face.

So Digital Foundry made it up or Mark Cerny did made it who please tell me which of the 2 is lying.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Pedro

@tormentos said:

@Pedro:

Your reaching and grasping badly fact is streaming will be ln gamepass is a FACT not my opinion.

But even if it wasnt it would be the same shit,downloading or stream you get access to a certain number of games for a monthly fee and the games arent yours to keed is a rental service and works exactly like PS now.

MS simple didnt have their service ready becasue well sony was ahead of them in that regard period.

Dude qhat success? It has been given for a freaking dolar,and everyone who gets a nee machine get one month free as well.

Sony already let you download games with PSN+ games that arent yours either and that are rented to you in a less selective way.

No is not superior,it has the advantage if having nee first party games,but games talking PS now has more than 7 times more games,so one service has more tham 700 games the other more than 100 they are mot even close,and if we add thay many of those games are indies and xbox 360 and xbox games is not even that great either.

But again for you lemmings everything on xbox is always better.😂

Which is irrelevant boost on PC work differently than boost on PS5.

The only one you own is your self lemming.😂😂

Well that because it probably cant sustain them all the time,again how does that change that cerny it self stated so?

Do you work for sony? Do you have a PS5 dev kit?

Do you worked on the PS5 development?

So i take Cerny word over a blind fanboy who has months downplaying a damn 120% gap in speed but cant even admit it.😂😂😂😂

You wrote all of that and the facts still remained the same

1. You cannot stream games on Gamepass and Gamepass is not a streaming service. This fact is really eating you alive.
  2. The success of Gamepass forced PS Now to have a download option. Another fact that you cannot deny despite the mental gymnastics. Remember, your argument about PS Now being first streaming, well Gamepass was the first subscription on consoles in which you download the games and Sony.....COPIED it.😂
  3. Gamepass is a superior service to PS Now. (Current triple A games and day 1 launches with no streaming. I wonder which of the two has more users? Didn't sales and numbers matter to you folks?)
  4. The PS5 is using AMD Power Shift which is found in laptops. (laptops are PCs 😎)
  5. The final fact, is that when you have been owned you deflect to other topics like you are doing now. You keep reinforcing this one. I appreciate it. The funny part is that you are being owned in each of your deflection. 🤣

Now another deflection has been added. "teh SSD" 😂

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By I_own_u_4ever

Tormentos has officially melted down LOL

And sorry Tormentos the PS5 can not stay locked at max performance or it will catch on fire the PS5 has to down clock to stay cool it's just not a well deigned machine just accept the fact that the XSX and the hardware team at MS has been owning Sony for awhile now with the X1S the X1X and now the XSS and the XSX.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#191 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4196 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever said:

Tormentos has officially melted down LOL

...where did this happen? There doesn't appear to be evidence of this. (why I'm asking, I have no idea. It's not like this man child will ever offer a coherent response)

Greygoose12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Greygoose12
Member since 2020 • 220 Posts

I think df verified all the games but 3 were running at 30 fps during their reveal. Most series x games will have higher frame rates according to Phil Spencer. So the proof we be in the xbox reveal.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#193 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

Thanks to this thread, i've learned that the PS5 has severe heat issues. Why is it such a poorly designed console? Don't they have millions of dollars invested to create something well built all around? Its very very disappointing knowing i will be paying $500 for a console with a 800gb ssd, severe overheating issues that requires the cpu/gpu clocks to be almost on par with the XboneX and even when they're running at 100%, they're at least 35% weaker / slower. Sometimes i ask myself why i even bother planning on buying the system, but then it reminds me that Life Is Strang 3 might be made by Naughty Dog, and i just can't miss on that game.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Pedro

@hardwenzen said:

Thanks to this thread, i've learned that the PS5 has severe heat issues. Why is it such a poorly designed console? Don't they have millions of dollars invested to create something well built all around? Its very very disappointing knowing i will be paying $500 for a console with a 800gb ssd, severe overheating issues that requires the cpu/gpu clocks to be almost on par with the XboneX and even when they're running at 100%, they're at least 35% weaker / slower. Sometimes i ask myself why i even bother planning on buying the system, but then it reminds me that Life Is Strang 3 might be made by Naughty Dog, and i just can't miss on that game.

Where did you get that conclusion of the PS5 having severe heat issues?

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 BlackShirt20

@Sagemode87: Again, the PS5 has rob resources to reach max performance of either to CPU or GPU. At best, 20% difference. At worst 35% so yeah. 30% sure seems fair.

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By BlackShirt20

@tormentos: COULD POTENTIALLY. That isn’t Cerny claiming it will. He has said as long as their is CPU overhead the GPU could maintain 10.2TF. Still robbing resources to get performance of the GPU lol. Which is exactly what I have been saying. PS5 is not a efficient or well optimized machine. Fact.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Pedro

@BlackShirt20 said:

@Sagemode87: Again, the PS5 has rob resources to reach max performance of either to CPU or GPU. At best, 20% difference. At worst 35% so yeah. 30% sure seems fair.

How about we wait for the release the system before guessing the performance difference.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#198 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

@Pedro said:
@hardwenzen said:

Where did you get that conclusion of the PS5 having severe heat issues?

Look at the console itself when its placed horizontally. It looks like the plastic is melting, which means there are severe overheat issues on the plastic plates even during the molding procedure. Red flags are all over, you just need to open your eyes.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Pedro

@hardwenzen said:

Look at the console itself when its placed horizontally. It looks like the plastic is melting, which means there are severe overheat issues on the plastic plates even during the molding procedure. Red flags are all over, you just need to open your eyes.

So, you are just making shit up. Thanks for clarifying.

EG101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 EG101
Member since 2007 • 2091 Posts

There will be a 25% increase in Graphical fidelity in favor of the XSX over the PS5 in most 3rd party games that have equal budgets.

How do I know this?

The XSX has roughly a 25% Bandwidth advantage for its GPU.

Every console ever designed has been Bandwidth bottlenecked.

Ray Tracing is a bandwidth hog making matters worse.

1st Party games will be different.

Budget and talent will also make a difference.

I could see some XSX games taking advantage of XSX' superior features making the gap look bigger. At the same time Sony's 1st party devs are technically proficient so they'll likely be able to hide these weaknesses very well.