XBOX360 and PS3 LAUNCH and BEYOND: COMPARISON - serious list

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nintygamer19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 nintygamer19
Member since 2006 • 100 Posts

This thread is a fair comparison based on facts .This list is to put straight any other topic creators pathetic  attempts for or against the above consoles.Wii owners etc welcome to join.

Exclusives out now/ in next year or so: 

Xbox 360  :                                                          PS3:

Halo3,                                                        MGS4,

Gears of War,                                               RFOM,                 

Mass Effect,                                                                 FF                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Banjo 3,                                                           ?

Perfect Dark,                                                    Devil may cry

Kameo,                                                             ?

Viva Pinata,                                                      ?

Killer Incstinct, (confirmed)                               ?

DOA4,                                                           Tekken,

DOA5,

PGR3,                                                              (GT?)

PGR4,

Dead rising,                                                      ?

Lost Planet,                                                      Lair,

Crackdown,                                                     Motorstorm,

Bioshock,(not coming to ps3)                           ?

Fable2,                                                            ?

Lost Oddesey,                                                   ?

Blue Dragon,                                                     ?

VITUA FIGHTER is only a timed exclusive  so it is not included(Actually in development  and confirmed for 360 before release for PS3 .)

This is as fair of a comparison  as i can get  .(PS3  doesnt fair too badly considering we are yet to hear enough from developers in terms of what games are coming)However the 360 is in a league of its own in terms of games.Please discuss and add to list to try and improve it.   PS:  the next God of war  and GEARS 2 not included as there is little to no info  and GTA is for both.

-Reggaeton-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 -Reggaeton-
Member since 2007 • 2392 Posts
That list is BS. Wheres Wipeout, Drakes Fortune, and R&C for example? And most of the x360 titles are multiplat.
YOU = FAIL
         =
END of THREAD
Sir_Graham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Sir_Graham
Member since 2002 • 3983 Posts
I agree the 360 does have better games now and more promising ones in the future.
Sir_Graham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Sir_Graham
Member since 2002 • 3983 Posts

That list is BS. Wheres Wipeout, Drakes Fortune, and R&C for example? And most of the x360 titles are multiplat.
YOU = FAIL
         =
END of THREAD
-Reggaeton-

What 360 games listed are multiplat? Ok I just spotted Bioshock but it's the only one.

shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 shungokustasu
Member since 2004 • 7190 Posts
Man, When will the lies stop?
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 shungokustasu
lmao he compared Crackdown with Motorstrom. Devil May Cry with PDZ?  This list is terrible. Lair with Lost Planet?
AgentVX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 AgentVX
Member since 2006 • 1160 Posts

I agree the 360 does have better games now and more promising ones in the future.Sir_Graham

Agreed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebd39d683340
deactivated-5ebd39d683340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 deactivated-5ebd39d683340
Member since 2005 • 4089 Posts
[QUOTE="-Reggaeton-"]That list is BS. Wheres Wipeout, Drakes Fortune, and R&C for example? And most of the x360 titles are multiplat.
YOU = FAIL
=
END of THREAD

tell me friend, wich of the games he stated for the xbox 360 is multiplatform?
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 shungokustasu

This thread is a fair comparison based on facts .This list is to put straight any other topic creators pathetic attempts for or against the above consoles.Wii owners etc welcome to join.

Exclusives out now/ in next year or so: 

Xbox 360 : PS3:

Halo3, Killzone 2

Gears of War, R:FOM

Mass Effect, White Knight Story

Banjo 3, Ratchet and Clank

Perfect Dark,

Kameo, ?

Viva Pinata, ?

Killer Incstinct, show me link please

DOA4, Tekken: DR

DOA5, Tekken 6

PGR3, GT-HD

PGR4, GT5

Dead rising,  

Lost Planet, Devil May Cry

Crackdown,

Bioshock,

Fable2, ?

Lost Oddesey, FFXIII

Blue Dragon,

VITUA FIGHTER is only a timed exclusive so it is not included(Actually in development and confirmed for 360 before release for PS3 .)

This is as fair of a comparison as i can get .(PS3 doesnt fair too badly considering we are yet to hear enough from developers in terms of what games are coming)However the 360 is in a league of its own in terms of games.Please discuss and add to list to try and improve it.PS: the next God of war and GEARS 2 not included as there is little to no info and GTA is for both.

nintygamer19
fixed
xxThyLordxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 xxThyLordxx
Member since 2007 • 3200 Posts
what the hell is this? some kind of a joke?
AgentVX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 AgentVX
Member since 2006 • 1160 Posts

YOU = FAIL
         =
END of THREAD
-Reggaeton-

Most of those games he listed are not multiplat!!

YOU = FAIL

=

END of YOUR LIES

-Reggaeton-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 -Reggaeton-
Member since 2007 • 2392 Posts
Pc ports blah blah
nintygamer19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 nintygamer19
Member since 2006 • 100 Posts

I KNEW youd put RATCHET AND CLANK, it does NOT COMPARE.I considered it but knew it doesnt compare to Rares platformers.

OK  Killzone   but how good is it really? is it up there with  Lost planet even? nevermind  halo etc

LAIR AND LOST PLANET arent similar enough to COMPARE DIRECTLY(its just a list),  but in terms of sales and rating  THEY COULD BE. They arent too dissimilar and maybe lair  will be out soon so they are both out at a similar time and probably both very good.

I compared crackdown with motorstorm  as  two possible  AA  or  AAA games out at a similar time  and their not completely different.

Perfect dark is very different  to the game i compared it to but in terms of how big they are as games and how important they are to the companies its fair!

WIPEOUT?????   wtf?                 

Episode_Eve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Episode_Eve
Member since 2004 • 16986 Posts

I KNEW youd put RATCHET AND CLANK, it does NOT COMPARE.I considered it but knew it doesnt compare to Rares platformers.

OK Killzone but how good is it really? is it up there with Lost planet even? nevermind halo etc

LAIR AND LOST PLANET arent similar enough to COMPARE DIRECTLY(its just a list), but in terms of sales and rating THEY COULD BE. They arent too dissimilar and maybe lair will be out soon so they are both out at a similar time and probably both very good.

I compared crackdown with motorstorm as two possible AA or AAA games out at a similar time and their not completely different.

Perfect dark is very different to the game i compared it to but in terms of how big they are as games and how important they are to the companies its fair!

WIPEOUT????? wtf?

nintygamer19
Where is Ratchet & Clank, Drake's Fortune, Heavenly Sword, FFXIII, FFXIII: Versus, Gran Turismo 5, White Knight Story? Your 360 list is great, but you did leave out some great/potentially great titles for PS3, hopefully you revise this.

Ratchet is a very good franchise. The latset platforms from Rare were: Grabbed By the Ghoulies and Kameo. Neither got AAA and the Rathcet games are just as good or even better.
Episode_Eve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Episode_Eve
Member since 2004 • 16986 Posts
I agree the 360 does have better games now and more promising ones in the future.Sir_Graham

The 360 has more announced games, but it's been out for a whole year and 2 months. By the end of the year both systems will have about the same number of "potential AAA" titles.
alex1889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 alex1889
Member since 2006 • 1633 Posts

well a year a go what other console could companies develop for?

they had to pick 360