Xbox will NOT be getting exclusive content for Destiny

• 109 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

drakekratos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 drakekratos
Member since 2011 • 2311 Posts

tumblr_modcu7gPJi1s63ovdo1_1280.png

tumblr_mo7m4cftuk1s63ovdo1_1280.png

PlayStation and Bungie have a LONG-TERM EXCLUSIVE partnership for Destiny.

What does that mean? It means only PlayStation will be getting exclusive content for Destiny. Most likely early DLC-maps and 60 minutes of exclusive campaign missions. Possible some exclusive character skins and guns as well. Bungie/Activision and PlayStation also have a partnership to advertise Destiny together, as you may have already noticed from the Destiny Commercials. It's also worth noting that Bungie chose to reveal the first gameplay of Destiny at Sony's E3 conference instead of Microsofts. 

There is no doubt - The Best version of Bungie's epic new game will be on PS4. 

tumblr_mod5rdRk4f1s63ovdo1_500.jpg

Sony recently gave Bungie this custom-made PS3 at E3. Seems like Sony and Bungie are BFF's now :)

I wouldnt be surprised if there is a PS4/Destiny bundle when the game comes out in 2014. 

tumblr_mod6lq1jTA1s63ovdo1_500.jpg

Here is another imagine from E3's showroom. Bungie showed the control inputs for Destiny on a PS4 controller, and they made no mention of Xbox at all. 

tumblr_mode4r6Jru1s63ovdo1_500.png

....one last thing... Destiny pre-orders on Amazon are selling much better on PS4 than they are on Xbox One. Even Bungie fans are jumping ship to PS4 !

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Whoopty doo!

drakekratos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 drakekratos
Here it is ladies and gentlemen... the DEFINITIVE version of Destiny.  I can't wait to play this on PS4
drakekratos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 drakekratos

Whoopty doo!

lostrib

LOL@how butthurt lens try to downplay this.

Destiny/Bungie on PS4 is huge.The fact that PS4 is getting exclusive content makes it even bigger.

It also aims directly at the most hardcore Xbox fanbase and helps persuade them to make the jump over to PS4. 

Destiny looks like its going to be one of the biggest franchises next-gen. With Bungie's development prowess, and Activision/Sony's marketing behind it, Destiny has a very good chance of surpassing Halo.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lostrib

Here it is ladies and gentlemen... the DEFINITIVE version of Destiny.  I can't wait to play this on PS4drakekratos

Yay, the definitive version of a game that isn't released and we have no idea if it's even good. Wheee!

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

i'll wait for the surperior wii u version

Avatar image for Infinite_Access
Infinite_Access

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 Infinite_Access
Member since 2007 • 2483 Posts

Ok.  I'm happy Sony didn't follow in the footstep of M$ myself.  I played more 360 than Ps3 last gen.. and supported M$ more in total.. but I'm glad SONY dominated.. feels like the ps2 days..

BUT THIS STUFF IS GETTING RIDICULOUS!! 

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

Whoopty doo!

drakekratos

LOL@how butthurt lens try to downplay this. Destiny/Bungie on PS4 is huge. The fact that PS4 is getting exclusive content makes it even bigger. Destiny looks like its going to be one of the biggest franchises next-gen. With Bungie's development prowess, and Activision/Sony's marketing behind it, Destiny has a very good chance of surpassing Halo.

LOL @ stupid fanboys

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts
I'm guessing two exclusive skins.
drakekratos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 drakekratos

[QUOTE="drakekratos"]Here it is ladies and gentlemen... the DEFINITIVE version of Destiny.  I can't wait to play this on PS4lostrib

Yay, the definitive version of a game that isn't released and we have no idea if it's even good. Wheee!

LOL.... It's Bungie.

Check the Metacritic scores for all their most recent games.

Ofcourse it's going to be good. The trailers and gameplay look awesome so far.

You're so butthurt its funny.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

tumblr_modcu7gPJi1s63ovdo1_1280.png

tumblr_mo7m4cftuk1s63ovdo1_1280.png

PlayStation and Bungie have a LONG-TERM EXCLUSIVE partnership for Destiny.

What does that mean? It means only PlayStation will be getting exclusive content for Destiny. Most likely early DLC-maps and 60 minutes of exclusive campaign missions. Possible some exclusive character skins and guns as well. Bungie/Activision and PlayStation also have a partnership to advertise Destiny together, as you may have already noticed from the Destiny Commercials. It's also worth noting that Bungie chose to reveal the first gameplay of Destiny at Sony's E3 conference instead of Microsofts. 

There is no doubt - The Best version of Bungie's epic new game will be on PS4. 

tumblr_mod5rdRk4f1s63ovdo1_500.jpg

Sony recently gave Bungie this custom-made PS3 at E3. Seems like Sony and Bungie are BFF's now :)

I wouldnt be surprised if there is a PS4/Destiny bundle when the game comes out in 2014. 

tumblr_mod6lq1jTA1s63ovdo1_500.jpg

Here is another imagine from E3's showroom. Bungie showed the control inputs for Destiny on a PS4 controller, and they made no mention of Xbox at all. 

tumblr_mode4r6Jru1s63ovdo1_500.png

....one last thing... Destiny pre-orders on Amazon are selling much better on PS4 than they are on Xbox One. Even Bungie fans are jumping ship to PS4 !

drakekratos
Moooo mooooo moo moo mooooooooooo mooo moooo. That's all anyone ever sees from one of your idiotic post. I hope they ban you soon cause you're an idiot.
nyzma23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 nyzma23
Member since 2013 • 1003 Posts

cool blog

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

activision/bungie is making the right pick.

Still rather have it on PC though. 

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="drakekratos"]Here it is ladies and gentlemen... the DEFINITIVE version of Destiny.  I can't wait to play this on PS4drakekratos

LOL.... It's Bungie.

I'm butthurt because I'm not irrationally excited about a game we know very little about? That makes sense

Cyberdot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Cyberdot
Member since 2013 • 3928 Posts

I'm going to wait for the PC version.

Don't care about the exclusive content nonsense.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 kingtito

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="drakekratos"]Here it is ladies and gentlemen... the DEFINITIVE version of Destiny.  I can't wait to play this on PS4drakekratos

LOL.... It's Bungie.

Bungie is good now huh? Bet you didn't say that during the 7th gen you dimwitted hypocrit
Akrillax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Akrillax
Member since 2013 • 116 Posts
I am going to laugh when they announce the worthless content with limited impact on the game.
drakekratos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 drakekratos

I'm butthurt because I'm not irrationally excited about a game we know very little about? That makes senselost rib
Bungie is one of the best developers of all time.... that's all we need to know. Destiny is going to make Halo extinct.

Plus there was awesome gameplay shown at Sonys E3 conference. Guess you missed it!

LOL@you trying to downplay this. 

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 k2theswiss
i do find it funny. people is pre ordering this game and it has no plans to come anytime soon. Destiny most likely end up being at E3 2014 before it's even released
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
superior multiplat just like last gen.
xgeua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 xgeua
Member since 2010 • 98 Posts

Most likely early DLC-maps and 60 minutes of exclusive campaign missions. Possible some exclusive character skins and guns as well. drakekratos

Yep. Just going to jump to wild conclusions based on seeing  'long-term exclusive partnership'.

There is no doubt - The Best version of Bungie's epic new game will be on PS4. drakekratos

Maybe the exclusive content is compensating for the fact the Playstation versions will be inferior since Bungie have no previous Playstation experience (aside from ONI on PS2) compared to 10 years of experience on Xbox with 5 games.

BTW. I will probably be getting Destiny for PS4.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 lostrib

[QUOTE="lost rib"]I'm butthurt because I'm not irrationally excited about a game we know very little about? That makes sensedrakekratos
Bungie is one of the best developers of all time.... that's all we need to know. Destiny is going to make Halo extinct.

I have a feeling that you didn't think that until after they left MS/Halo series.  And no, I would like to know a bit more

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 lostrib

superior multiplat just like last gen.campzor

So you only had one superior multiplat last gen? not sure I would brag about that

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

i'm pretty happy about stuff like this.

even if i never play the game  i don't have to hear about how bungie are talent-less hacks whose games only appeal to 10 year old screaming racists anymore and that is mos def a plus.

drakekratos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 drakekratos

[QUOTE="drakekratos"][QUOTE="lost rib"]I'm butthurt because I'm not irrationally excited about a game we know very little about? That makes senselostrib

I have a feeling that you didn't think that until after they left MS/Halo series.  And no, I would like to know a bit more

Halo was not my cup of tea, but I always recognized Bungie development skills.

They even consulted with Naughty Dog during Uncharted 2's multiplayer Beta in 2009, so I always had respect for Bungie.

Destiny looks more like a game I would like. It has a more mature look than Halo.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 kingtito
[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="drakekratos"] Bungie is one of the best developers of all time.... that's all we need to know. Destiny is going to make Halo extinct. drakekratos

Halo was not my cup of tea, but I always recognized Bungie development skills. They even consulted with Naughty Dog during Uncahrted 2's multiplayer Beta in 2009, so I always had respect for Bungie. Destiny looks more like a game I would like. It has a more mature look than Halo.

Sure you did kid. We can now add liar to your impressive resume of mooing.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="drakekratos"] Bungie is one of the best developers of all time.... that's all we need to know. Destiny is going to make Halo extinct. drakekratos

Halo was not my cup of tea, but I always recognized Bungie development skills.

They even consulted with Naughty Dog during Uncharted 2's multiplayer Beta in 2009, so I always had respect for Bungie.

Destiny looks more like a game I would like. It has a more mature look than Halo.

Sure you did.  

drakekratos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 drakekratos

I love how Activision/Sony are advertising this. At the end of every commercial for Destiny, there is only a PS4 logo. 

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 lostrib

I love how Activision/Sony are advertising this. At the end of every commercial for Destiny, there is only a PS4 logo. 

drakekratos

Whoopty doo!

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

Your ass must be huge OP, because you sure pull a helluva lot from it.

Strutten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Strutten
Member since 2008 • 1263 Posts

drakekratos

Dude seriously! Did you just hype dlc content too be "top notch", yet you bash the shyt out of it when its on the xbox? How come? Oh i forgot om pretty certain that you bashed the crap out of bungie also.. But now thats its also on ps4, its all the sudden "the best of the best" atleast you make it sound like that.. Pretty pathetic.. Its games No need to justify or bash dude chill lol :p

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
Meh, its a giant mmo type game, it wont be short on content on any system. Really stupid thing to brag about.
silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts
Xbone gets shitty exclusive DLC's for crappy games like CoD and PS4 get exclusive stuff from the best game of E3. Nice.
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts

[QUOTE="campzor"]superior multiplat just like last gen.lostrib

So you only had one superior multiplat last gen? not sure I would brag about that

no, many.
Duckyindiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Duckyindiana
Member since 2006 • 3040 Posts
Ok at what point does it state that ONLY the PS4 will get exclusive content all it states is that they have signed up an exclusive deal!!! Also I thought cows hated exclusive dlc? But I guess now that Sony are doing it more its all ok I bet you think paying to play online is now cool!
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 k2theswiss
Ok at what point does it state that ONLY the PS4 will get exclusive content all it states is that they have signed up an exclusive deal!!! Also I thought cows hated exclusive dlc? But I guess now that Sony are doing it more its all ok I bet you think paying to play online is now cool! Duckyindiana
ps4 is getting exclusive content they stated that back in feb
Duckyindiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Duckyindiana
Member since 2006 • 3040 Posts
[QUOTE="Duckyindiana"]Ok at what point does it state that ONLY the PS4 will get exclusive content all it states is that they have signed up an exclusive deal!!! Also I thought cows hated exclusive dlc? But I guess now that Sony are doing it more its all ok I bet you think paying to play online is now cool! k2theswiss

Yeah I see that but the tc states that the Xbox won't get any and at no point is that said!
Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

[QUOTE="Duckyindiana"]Ok at what point does it state that ONLY the PS4 will get exclusive content all it states is that they have signed up an exclusive deal!!! Also I thought cows hated exclusive dlc? But I guess now that Sony are doing it more its all ok I bet you think paying to play online is now cool! k2theswiss

He means that the X1 could very well get its own exclusive content aswell. In other words, exclusive content isn't exclusive.

tubbyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 tubbyc
Member since 2005 • 4004 Posts

I don't care about exclusive content, but what I'm really wondering about is will the dualshock 4 be more comfortable for playing shooters than previous dualshocks? From the looks of the longer handles, and the improved triggers on the bottom, which possibly will be used, it seems it may be.

-Snooze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 -Snooze-
Member since 2009 • 7304 Posts

Looked just like Halo but with space magic and loot.

Played like it too.

Mandingo101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Mandingo101
Member since 2007 • 2317 Posts
What did MS do to Bungie for them to go running to sony like this? MS and Bungie did really well together, did MS turn this game down as an exclusive or something?
OneInchMan99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 OneInchMan99
Member since 2012 • 1248 Posts

This is great news,I also liked the look of that Xbone exclusive Titanfall which I may get when it releases on PS4,which it will because...........EA.lol

V3rciS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 V3rciS
Member since 2011 • 2241 Posts

What I want to see is Bungie creating an exclusive new IP for PS4... join the elite club of Naughty Dog, Quantic Dream, Guerilla Games, Bend Studio, SCE Santa Monica, Sucker Punch and more...

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 k2theswiss

I don't care about exclusive content, but what I'm really wondering about is will the dualshock 4 be more comfortable for playing shooters than previous dualshocks? From the looks of the longer handles, and the improved triggers on the bottom, which possibly will be used, it seems it may be.

tubbyc
there was video on ign talking about the controllers and one of ign ediotrs did say they didn't like the ds3 but enjoyed playing with the ds4 at e3. Think it was on one the gamescope ones
Jack-Burton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Jack-Burton
Member since 2013 • 2435 Posts
But Halo is shit and Bungie are a terrible developer....... This will be the version I get but exclusive content is the worst thing to come from last gen.
StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

Nothing you said indicates MS will not get exclusive content. It may not be the same content that the PS4 gets, though.

ShadowriverUB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 ShadowriverUB
Member since 2009 • 5515 Posts
I think they mean long-term partnership not long-term exclusive ;p
drakekratos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 drakekratos
Ok at what point does it state that ONLY the PS4 will get exclusive content all it states is that they have signed up an exclusive deal!!! Also I thought cows hated exclusive dlc? But I guess now that Sony are doing it more its all ok I bet you think paying to play online is now cool! Duckyindiana
guess you don't understand what the word "exclusive" means
Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

Great news. Bungie was the only good developer Playstation was missing and now they are making the definitive version of their amazing looking new IP on PS4.

SDC