xbox stealing peoples money

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cubanboy300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 cubanboy300
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
sure its only 199 but you have to pay monthly fees for online and the srvice aint that good ps3`s servise is better and its free so ps3 is better who agrees with me
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts
sure its only 199 but you have to pay monthly fees for online and the srvice aint that good ps3`s servise is better and its free so ps3 is better who agrees with mecubanboy300
Really, Last I checked, I make 4.50 a month in pocket change
web966

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 web966
Member since 2005 • 11654 Posts
I completely disagree with every thing you just said
_Pinbot_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 _Pinbot_
Member since 2008 • 1062 Posts
Look at Xbox Live and look at PSN. You get what you pay for. Also, it seems you are new to system wars; please back up your point with valid facts that are not fanboy based opinions you are just making yourself look like a fool.
rwbojorquez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rwbojorquez
Member since 2003 • 1031 Posts
I don't. And if you are paying a monthly fee then you are a cow for doing so because there is the yearly fee, too.
Darth_Stalin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Darth_Stalin
Member since 2005 • 8681 Posts
then buy a $299, 360....with a $100 wifi adapter, you can get it for cheaper......I got mine for $45, and that is still cheaper than a PS3.....plaus I spend over $10 a month on Chips.
user_nat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 user_nat
Member since 2006 • 3130 Posts
I don't think that is actually "stealing"
KeithTobberman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 KeithTobberman
Member since 2008 • 432 Posts
It is true about paying for online making it expensive. The 360 will be $250 after one year online, and increase by fifty every year compared to no increase because of free PS3 online.
VirtuaCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 VirtuaCast
Member since 2008 • 840 Posts
Not every one has broad band a HDTV or the need for wifi. And if you are one of these unlucky individuals and purchased a PS3 what exactly is Sony doing? Forcing you to buy things you don't need.
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts
Not every one has broad band a HDTV or the need for wifi. And if you are one of these unlucky individuals and purchased a PS3 what exactly is Sony doing? Forcing you to buy things you don't need.VirtuaCast
What is sony forcing me to buy that I don't need? Also How am I an "unlucky individual" for buying a decent gaming machine?
polishkid99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#12 polishkid99
Member since 2007 • 4787 Posts
sure its only 199 but you have to pay monthly fees for online and the srvice aint that good ps3`s servise is better and its free so ps3 is better who agrees with mecubanboy300
hey look you made a topic in here :P isent everyone in system wars all warm and cozy? :P
Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Verge_6
Member since 2007 • 20282 Posts
Best supportive argument EVAR!
VirtuaCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 VirtuaCast
Member since 2008 • 840 Posts

[QUOTE="VirtuaCast"]Not every one has broad band a HDTV or the need for wifi. And if you are one of these unlucky individuals and purchased a PS3 what exactly is Sony doing? Forcing you to buy things you don't need.Animal-Mother
What is sony forcing me to buy that I don't need? Also How am I an "unlucky individual" for buying a decent gaming machine?

I was refering to TC about the core, if you don't have broadband no need for live if you have a wired conection no need for wifi. The core is good deal for some because of the options. The PS3 has very few optioins if you don't own a HDTV the Blu-Ray isn't very wise investment same goes with wifi it's forced and the PS3 is very pricey as is. If you are one of these unlucky individuals you are forced some hardware decisions you don't need, I would consider that unlucky. My cousin who doesn't have a HDTV and brags about how great his PS3's Blu-Ray makes movies and games look ,I could care less, I mean I'm not going to rain on his parade, if you happy thats great, but don't hate on the core for having options.

pghprince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 pghprince
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

the less than $5 it cost for xboxlive pays for itself through energy savings alone, and is a far superior service, even better than cable tv when it comes to watching movies. Would you rather pay $1000 a year for cable or $150 a year to have xboxlive AND netflix with unlimited dvds and streaming movie catalog?

fixer293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#17 fixer293
Member since 2003 • 4770 Posts
new account to troll.....Nothing to see here.