Xbox Series X, PS5 specs 'leak' suggests Microsoft could lose power game to Sony

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 2221 Posts

Something tells me they will use proprietary storage solutions. So they may come with 1tb and you can spend more $$ for more TB's.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#102 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69444 Posts

@tormentos: While your dancing around the topic is particularly entertaining, you continue to avoid a direct question.

"So, are you now on the power matters train?"

A very simple question. Yes! or No! would suffice.😊

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

@r-gamer: Agreed. This could change again in a week.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7231 Posts

The question I have is how competitive can the prices be of these consoles. £500 probably sounds right but there's been no mention of the Lockhart which might come in a £400. It's all going to get very interesting come holiday 2020.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c3d23d2738e
deactivated-60c3d23d2738e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105 deactivated-60c3d23d2738e
Member since 2009 • 3934 Posts

First gen since NES I won't be buying. If the games were getting better with the technology, I would buy but games today are bland. I;;' run through backlog and if something like Cyberpunk is the game of the generation, I'll upgrade my video card.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Pedro

@robert_sparkes said:

The question I have is how competitive can the prices be of these consoles. £500 probably sounds right but there's been no mention of the Lockhart which might come in a £400. It's all going to get very interesting come holiday 2020.

Lockhart is a dead nonsensical rumor. It makes no sense financially and logically to have a weaker version of the Series X when you have the One X.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Pedro said:

@tormentos: While your dancing around the topic is particularly entertaining, you continue to avoid a direct question.

"So, are you now on the power matters train?"

A very simple question. Yes! or No! would suffice.😊

What do you mean by "" If i am Now on the power matter train""?

To be on that train NOW i most have get off at some point don't you think?

So do you have proof that i claimed power doesn't matter?

Again it matter who those who argue about it and hype it,in both sides.

@Pedro said:
@robert_sparkes said:

Lockhart is a dead nonsensical rumor. It makes no sense financially and logically to have a weaker version of the Series X when you have the One X.

At least we agree on something.

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts

@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:

Nowhere did I indicate I was quoting you. I asked you are direct question which you have avoided. So, you answer is Yes! Power matters now. 😊

You didn't ask me anything bro.

But i already answer it matter to those who champion superior versions fromm 2001 to 2013 and from 2017 to now.

There is no way around that no matter how you spin it.

@04dcarraher said:

18gb is a weird number. For it to have 18gb of ram its going to have to use nine 2gb memory modules making the system have a 288bit bus. Now using 14Gbps GDDR6 only means 507gb/s not 576gb/s. The only way they would be able to get that 576gb/s is to use 20 Gbps GDDR6.

But the puzzling thing on that chart is the XsX 596gb/s makes no sense, since they would be using an even number of modules to get that 16gb GDDR6 ie 8 memory modules 2gb each . Using 14 or 20gbps GDDR6 will not get you 596gb/s.....

There are several things that are odd,but like i say already is probably fake.

@Tessellation said:

lol 4chan , a source for pedophiles and sick people as a reference

I would not know that i don't hang there bro,if you say so.

My link is from windows central. :)

@Gatygun said:

They can't even decide on what gender they are over there. I wouldn't be shocked if somebody identify's himself as a leaker which makes him a leaker.

Practically a asylum over there.

In order to leak something on Resetera you need to be verify,not any fool can do that at all,even people who work and use to work for MS post there.

Dude everybody distances themselves with that site a few months ago that are in the market with there pedo scandal. Sorry mate that site is a utter joke. U can verify with them yourself pretty easy by saying u are a transgender.

That site is laughable at best.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Pedro

@tormentos: Yes would have been enough.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#110 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15914 Posts

@sleepnsurf said:

First gen since NES I won't be buying. If the games were getting better with the technology, I would buy but games today are bland. I;;' run through backlog and if something like Cyberpunk is the game of the generation, I'll upgrade my video card.

1st party Publishers: Publishes Dreams, Concrete Genie, Tearaway unfolded, Puppeteer, Patapon, Ori, Cuphead, Mario Maker, Animal Crossing & Ring Fit.

Gamer: Games today are bland.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 robert_sparkes

I don't care if the ps5 is marginally better in terms of power I'm more interested in games. If the x-series produces good quality 1st party then I'll get it no matter what.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#112  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

I don't believe there'll be much difference between them.

And I think it's nuts that people think there will be a large expensive SSD solution. I still believe it'll use a combination of HDD for storage and an SSD for loading. It's the method of constantly loading data which will improve things. It doesn't need to be that fast, going from a SATA 2 5200RPM HDD with a standard loading method, to a custom SATA SSD with a custom loading method, that could probably do it.

Loading Video...

Like they say in the video, I have a Mac with a PCIe SSD, but I swear my SATA based windows SSD is a bit faster and snappier. I don't see Sony/MS spending that much of the $400 budget resources for small returns. That's why they're concentrating on the loading methods such as the one Sony patented of loading the next section before you need it or something.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 tormentos

@Gatygun said:

Dude everybody distances themselves with that site a few months ago that are in the market with there pedo scandal. Sorry mate that site is a utter joke. U can verify with them yourself pretty easy by saying u are a transgender.

That site is laughable at best.

Dude even Albert Panello still post there,there is no such distance crap,pedophiles are in every damn part of the damn world,i would imagine in gaming forums they would tribe including this one,because that is what they DO chase after kids and hang were minors can be present.

That doesn't mean every one is a damn pedophile.

You know what is an utter joke? People like you with your hiden agendas downplaying everything and anything in order to defend a console they love and is pathetic.

Look to all the lenght you go to downplay a simple leak,fact is were ever you like it or not,there are people with information,and in fact the first leak about the PS5 been slightly faster than thant the xbox series X came from Andrew Reiner from gameinformer.

PS5 Could Be Stronger Than Next Xbox, Speculates Journalist – Rumor.

After than Kleegamefan also claimed the same,and say both were very close,again Klee use to work for gamefan magazine and still have connection inside the industry.

Both scenarios can be truth inside 1,the xbox series X having double the power of the xbox one X,and the PS5 been slightly faster,while both been 10+TF.

@robert_sparkes said:

I don't care if the ps5 is marginally better in terms of power I'm more interested in games. If the x-series produces good quality 1st party then I'll get it no matter what.

Since you dont care about power why get a series X in the first place? Juist stick with your xbox one,since MS will not have series X specific games for some time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e58917563ba3
deactivated-5e58917563ba3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 deactivated-5e58917563ba3
Member since 2020 • 82 Posts

Trust me, there is barely any real time difference you would notice in reality with those specs, it is nothing like PS4 vs XBONE.

The funniest part though is 500GB for PS5....

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#115  Edited By ThatDBFan
Member since 2019 • 939 Posts

@tormentos: These "leaks" all say different something different. I've come to realize that we shouldn't think too much about them. We need to wait until both companies unveil both systems' hardware. So take this with a grain of salt. Also, it's freakin' 4chan. Leaks form that site are hardly ever accurate.

But if so (big IF), is Sony really only launching the PS5 with a 500 GB SSD? Lol wow.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 ThatDBFan
@tormentos said:
@PSP107 said:

@tormentos:

Will Sony really put 500GB in the default system?

It would be a big hit

That is some MASSIVE Sony sucking there pal.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 robert_sparkes

I probably won't get a series x or ps5 at launch unless there's a horizon 2 in the first year or so. In terms of xseries the gamepass option is close to being a deal breaker for me.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 tormentos

@thatdbfan said:

@tormentos: These "leaks" all say different something different. I've come to realize that we shouldn't think too much about them. We need to wait until both companies unveil both systems' hardware. So take this with a grain of salt. Also, it's freakin' 4chan. Leaks form that site are hardly ever accurate.

But if so (big IF), is Sony really only launching the PS5 with a 500 GB SSD? Lol wow.

Well the biggest reason to think the xbox series X was stronger was a github leak,in which fake ID numbers were use to throw out leakers.

Outside of that how many people have claim the series X would be stronger.

Yes everything most be taken with a grain of salt for sure.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#119 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9543 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:

I might have believed it but for the 500GB harddrive.

Exactly, it's definitely one of the most believable looking leaks outside of that. Neither of them is going to have a console that releases with 500GB unless they have another HD to store additional data, and even then I find it hard to believe.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#120 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

Good old @tormentos

Miss your long winded posts. Hope you and yours are well. Thumbs up!!!!

AJStyles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 AJStyles
Member since 2018 • 1430 Posts

500GB is too low and fake. That’s why no one believes this trash.

The freaking Xbone S(500GB) was actually something dumb like 384GB after all the updates are installed.

It can hold a whopping 3-4 games. If you are like most gamers, you own GTAV and CoD. That’s 200GB right there. Add another 100GB if you want to play RDR2, Halo Master Chief Collection or whatever else, it fills up quickly.

1TB is still too low, but it should be the bare minimum for next gen consoles. At least you might be able to fit 7 games on it lol

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 tormentos

@cainetao11 said:

Good old @tormentos

Miss your long winded posts. Hope you and yours are well. Thumbs up!!!!

All well bro. 😁

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts

Wtf, where is ron?

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 ThatDBFan

@tormentos said:
@thatdbfan said:

Well the biggest reason to think the xbox series X was stronger was a github leak,in which fake ID numbers were use to throw out leakers.

Outside of that how many people have claim the series X would be stronger.

Yes everything most be taken with a grain of salt for sure.

Well we can come to an agreement on something.

What I was trying to get at was specific spec "'leaks" more than which leak says which console is more powerful. Given all the numbers going around, I'm going to wait until they inveil the specs for both before I get too excited.

LAtech84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 LAtech84
Member since 2017 • 643 Posts

@Pedro: So Lockhart is not really happening? I was wondering about this because this guy on YouTube Colt Eastwood I think keeps saying it is real and he keeps claiming it is going to exist. Is that guy just making stuff up? Just wondering.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Pedro

@latech84 said:

@Pedro: So Lockhart is not really happening? I was wondering about this because this guy on YouTube Colt Eastwood I think keeps saying it is real and he keeps claiming it is going to exist. Is that guy just making stuff up? Just wondering.

Colt is a hardcore fanboy that just spews stuff for fanboys.

LAtech84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 LAtech84
Member since 2017 • 643 Posts

@Pedro said:
@latech84 said:

Colt is a hardcore fanboy that just spews stuff for fanboys.

Thanks, that's what I thought might be the case, but wanted to confirm. appreciate it.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 tormentos

@Chutebox:

Is a thread that show the PS5 with an advantage,so probably Ron is in his cave.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 robert_sparkes

That is exactly where I heard about the Lockhart YouTube is the worst place for rumours. It makes sense what someone on here said it doesn't make sense financially.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

Lmao! Colt Eastwood? Anyone that appears on the RDX Podcast should be ignored. Dealer, Colt, Dee, all of them. They’re completely clueless and beyond delusional in their fandom.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By BoxRekt
Member since 2019 • 2425 Posts

About that new PS5 number in that rumor, it's not "new". It's a recomfimation of a old estimation given about a year ago.

PS5 dev kit rumor: 'ultra-fast RAM', Navi GPU with 13 TFLOPs

In the tweet, Benji said: "It's looking like the PS5 kit is running a nearly13TF GPU. Pairing with a Zen 2 CPU and (hopefully) a ton of ultra fast RAM and it's a beast". He added that next-gen games from developers like Naughty Dog (The Last of Us), Guerilla (Killzone, Horizon: Zero Dawn) and Santa Monica (God of War) and Insomniac (Spider-Man) are "going to look absurd".

Read more: https://www.tweaktown.com/news/65770/ps5-dev-kit-rumor-ultra-fast-ram-navi-gpu-13-tflops/index.html

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/65770/ps5-dev-kit-rumor-ultra-fast-ram-navi-gpu-13-tflops/index.html

This was MAY 2019!!!

The interesting part is what I underlined.

He made a point to say "nearly" 13 and not 13TF outright! 12.6TF sure fits that nearly 13TF description.

So this current 2020 12.6TF GPU rumor for PS5 is more a reconfirmation of an old rumor and not a new rumor. All leakers who are associated with or who are devs themselves who have had access to both kits have all been saying similar things.

As much a some want to dismiss this report as a nothingburger (which it could possibly be) Torm's rumor has legs that go back nearly a full year. This isn't standing on it's own, people just hadn't put 2 and 2 together.

A different source but the same narrative. PS5 is pushing nearly 13TFs.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

Lol, Sony is probably terrified to reveal their 10TF console to a bunch of rabid fanboys expecting 13TF.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By BoxRekt
Member since 2019 • 2425 Posts

@fedor said:

Lol, Sony is probably terrified to reveal their 10TF console to a bunch of rabid fanboys expecting 13TF.

lol literally no one is "expecting" Sony to reveal a 13TF system.

That's what makes xbox and PC fanboys look dumb right now.

Most of you guys are preaching those 9.2TF Github numbers screaming it'll be FAR weaker than what MS will produce and most Sony fans believe you.

Sony can sit back while haters make jackasses of themselves ranting how PS5 will be weaker than XSX while they keep selling millions of PS4 for upcoming TLOU2 and Final Fantsay 7 Remake and rake in the cash of a still profitable platform without breaking a sweat.

Sony execs are sitting back laughing at the idiots who don't think Sony will push their most profitable hardware and software revenue maker they have.

People like you will come back and say, "Of course Sony would go all out with PS5, their video game sector it's all they really have"...AFTER you get proven to be clueless for expecting the exact opposite.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#134 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@tormentos: "MS will not have series X specific games for some time."

You mean third party developers can't make x specific games?

Wow. Didnt know that.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Pedro

@boxrekt: You sure know how to sound unintelligent. 😂🤣

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#136 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

@Pedro said:

@boxrekt: You sure know how to sound unintelligent. 😂🤣

He's on a roll and already picked beef with me. Enjoy his short stay in SW lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#137 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

Selfrekt is back. It's always cool when doctors allow him to use the internet.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

@boxrekt said:
@fedor said:

lol literally no one is "expecting" Sony to reveal a 13TF system.

That's what makes xbox and PC fanboys look dumb right now.

Most of you guys are preaching those 9.2TF Github numbers screaming it'll be FAR weaker than what MS will produce and most Sony fans believe you.

Sony can sit back while haters make jackasses of themselves ranting how PS5 will be weaker than XSX while they keep selling millions of PS4 for upcoming TLOU2 and Final Fantsay 7 Remake and rake in the cash of a still profitable platform without breaking a sweat.

Sony execs are sitting back laughing at the idiots who don't think Sony will push their most profitable hardware and software revenue maker they have.

People like you will come back and say, "Of course Sony would go all out with PS5, their video game sector it's all they really have"...AFTER you get proven to be clueless for expecting the exact opposite.

I love that you're so butthurt you wrote up all that cringe. Can't wait for Sony to crush your dreams.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 tormentos

@sealionact said:

@tormentos: "MS will not have series X specific games for some time."

You mean third party developers can't make x specific games?

Wow. Didnt know that.

MS it self will no have platform specific games and some how 3rd party developers will?

😂

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Pedro

@tormentos said:

MS it self will no have platform specific games and some how 3rd party developers will?

😂

Yes! If the developer is making a game exclusively for next gen hardware. I am sorry such a simple concept escaped you.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 sealionact

@tormentos: Think about what you're asking before you end up with even more egg on your face.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By tormentos

@Pedro:

Sure but you get the irony of his comment?

3rd party by far will always look to include the most possible hardware available to release a game,because it does increase profits,if the game is on PC and Xbox is not a platform specific game,is tailored to MANY HARDWARES🙄 so I don't see how they will do that considering MS it self will not have those,and any 3rd party making games leaving last gen behind,will still target PC or PS5 so again how is platform specific?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 tormentos

@sealionact:

Na think about your arguments before you look like a fool.

Have a nice time waiting for 3rd party exclusives on Xbox series X.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Pedro

@tormentos said:

@Pedro:

Sure but you get the irony of his comment?

3rd party by far will always look to include the most possible hardware available to release a game,because it does increase profits,if the game is on PC and Xbox is not a platform specific game,is tailored to MANY HARDWARES🙄 so I don't see how they will do that considering MS it self will not have those,and any 3rd party making games leaving last gen behind,will still target PC or PS5 so again how is platform specific?

There is an advantage to aiming solely for next gen hardware that is the lack of competition. This is why developers benefit greatly from newer hardware or platforms. The lack of options available on the platform increases the likely-hood for a game that would normally be lost in the fray of thousands of games to be recognized. This is why a 3rd party developer will benefit from having their games exclusive to next gen hardware or which ever console.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@Pedro: Yeah but it also LIMITS GREATLY the amount of people able to buy that 3rd part game because now instead of having 200 million consoles (I'm guessing all three are close to that number) with willing buyers now they'll have a few million tops at launch of next gen systems.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 sealionact

@tormentos: Yeah, you didn't think this through did you? I note you're already trying desperately to move goalposts from your "series x specific" original argument to exclusives....maybe because you realised that we already know that Hellblade 2 is a 3rd party game that is series x specific, and not launching on current gen.

Egg, say hi to face.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Pedro

@vfighter said:

@Pedro: Yeah but it also LIMITS GREATLY the amount of people able to buy that 3rd part game because now instead of having 200 million consoles (I'm guessing all three are close to that number) with willing buyers now they'll have a few million tops at launch of next gen systems.

Its not that clear cut. While having a larger market is good, gamers having more options can be bad for the developer. Instead of competing against thousands of games, they can compete against a handful of games. The initial release of a console would be around 2-5 million(5-8 million combined with its competitor). While it is small, a developer that doesn't have the brand recognition of MS IPs or Sony IPs can greatly benefit from the smaller selection of games made specifically for next gen. If you are EA, Activision or any of the larger publishers/developers there is not too much of a benefit especially for existing IPs. But, if its a new IP, there is still a benefit for excluding the older hardware.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Pedro

@sealionact said:

@tormentos: ...Hellblade 2 is a 3rd party game that is series x specific, and not launching on current gen.

Egg, say hi to face.

Hellblade 2 is NOT a 3rd party game. I can't believe I have to say that.
Hellblade 2 is NOT a 3rd party game. I can't believe I have to say that.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 sealionact

@Pedro: Whoops, yup...forgot xbox studios is their parent company. 1st or 3rd party, it's an x series game not available on x1.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#150  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@tormentos:

@tormentos said:

Back in December, I leaked the target specs of the next-gen Xbox, codenamed "Anaconda." The information I received pointed to a 12TF system with eight 3.6 GHz Zen-2 CPU cores, with NVMe storage featuring read speeds up to 2GB/s.

Today, a leak from 4chan has been making the rounds (via Tom's Guide), and it claims to offer a glimpse at both Xbox Series X and PS5 specs, which are outlined below.

Since anyone can post anything anonymously on 4chan at any time, giving credence to these types of leaks is hard to justify. There has not really been any credibly sourced information on the PlayStation 5 from commentators who have something to lose from posting incorrect information. All we have is anonymous sourcing on forums, often from people who have an agenda to make their preferred console look good.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-series-x-and-ps5-specs-leak-microsoft-sony

Take it with a truck load of salt.

16 GB GDDR6... that's 256 bit GDDR6 configuration.

256 bit GDDR6 can have 8 GB or 16 GB config, at GDDR6-16000 256bit = 512 GB/s. XSX's 2019 E3 reveal shows GDDR6-14000 chips and at least 320-bit bus

596 GB/s??? is wrong for XSX

288 bit GDDR6 can have 9 GB or 18 GB config

320 bit GDDR6 can have 10 GB or 20 GB config

352 bit GDDR6 can have 11 GB or 22 GB config

384 bit GDDR6 can have 12 GB or 24 GB config

There is a configuration rule for GDDR6.

-----

RX 5600 XT has shown 192-bit bus config with 64bit bus disabled which is AMD's 1st GDDRx memory controller equaling NVIDIA Pascal style GDDRx memory controller config flexibility.

RX 5600 XT still has 64 ROPS despite 192-bit bus config.

The 4chan XSX leak is wrong.

Confirmed specs for XSX are

• 12 TFLOPS
  • RDNA 2
  • 3D Audio

Next Generation Custom Processor: Xbox Series X is our most powerful console ever powered by our custom designed processor leveraging AMD’s latest Zen 2 and RDNA 2 architectures. Delivering four times the processing power of an Xbox One and enabling developers to leverage 12 TFLOPS of GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) performance – twice that of an Xbox One X and more than eight times the original Xbox One