regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 regnaston  Online
Member since 2008 • 1754 Posts

One of the Digital Foundry guys.. in the replies to that tweet someone asked him if it was while playing next gen games and he confirmed he has access to many next gen games and it is quiet

sts106mat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 sts106mat
Member since 2005 • 25117 Posts

buh buh buh teh digital foundry are M$ shills

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 32930 Posts

Very nice. Quieter is certainly better. 👍

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 46925 Posts

They specify which games they were testing on?

Avatar image for the6millionlies
The6millionLies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5 The6millionLies
Member since 2020 • 564 Posts

@sts106mat: They are such shills they always have nice things to say about PlayStation and John is big time sony fan.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#6 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 45162 Posts

The One X gets a bit too loud for my liking. Not, PS4 loud but audible. Also, I don't like hearing the spinning of the hard-drive. So, the move to SSD is going to eliminate that extra sound.

DaVillain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7 DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 44648 Posts

Silence is Golden👌

To be honest, fan noise never concerns me nor bothers me because I always love to use my headphones for PC & consoles.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 5118 Posts

Insane amount of good news coming the X side, but nothing good, not even a drop of goodness came to Playstation.

Are good Playstation news under permanent NDA or is there no good news at all? 🤐

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 15905 Posts

I wonder what the surprise is going to be? At the end of their PS5/Series X unboxing vid they said people are going to be surprised by something but they couldn't say by what.

Phlop_Spencer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Phlop_Spencer
Member since 2020 • 1213 Posts

@hardwenzen: god your bullshit fake concern trolling is tiresome

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 hardwenzen  Online

@phlop_spencer said:

@hardwenzen: god your bullshit fake concern trolling is tiresome

What do you mean, dude? Its real annoying when someone reminds you the state of the PS5 compared to a much better built system, isn't it? I can feel it, you just don't want to hear it, it annoys the flying shit out of you. You just want to close your eyes and tell yourself that not being able to do 4k in asscreed is just poor optimization, that not being full rdna2 is because "Sony's custom sauce", etc. Am i right or am i right 🤣

No need to answer, i know how fanboys roll 😁

DaVillain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 44648 Posts

^I been seeing lots of good news coming from XSX for weeks now despite XSS is getting bad news but not the worst news mind you. Seems like MS is really hammering Sony's thunder but they still lack in quality exclusives compare to PS5 launch offerings. All I'm saying Sony shouldn't underestimate MS this time around.

Random_Matt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#13 Random_Matt
Member since 2013 • 5699 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

Insane amount of good news coming the X side, but nothing good, not even a drop of goodness came to Playstation.

Are good Playstation news under permanent NDA or is there no good news at all? 🤐

DF spent 20 minutes yesterday on the revolutionary dual sense, their words. Surprised no one made a thread on it.

Random_Matt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#14 Random_Matt
Member since 2013 • 5699 Posts
@Zero_epyon said:

I wonder what the surprise is going to be? At the end of their PS5/Series X unboxing vid they said people are going to be surprised by something but they couldn't say by what.

Probably Sony related, MS don't seem to have such tight NDA. Cannot mention anything about PS5.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7834 Posts

I f***ing knew Sony would NDA heat and sound testing and talk!

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#16 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 45162 Posts

This can't be true, I was told that heat was a concern for the Series X but now these same folks are focusing on teh surprised.😂

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 hardwenzen  Online

@Random_Matt said:
@hardwenzen said:

DF spent 20 minutes yesterday on the revolutionary dual sense, their words. Surprised no one made a thread on it.

Pretty sure there was a bunch of posts about it. Its just rumble, tho. When your current system is plagued by bottom of the barrel 30fps performance, almost all of them dropping below 30fps and a bunch of dynamic resolution titles, rumble is the last thing to worry about. Deliver performance with visuals that don't look like the game was made for the PS4 and then praise the rumble, which is more of a bonus than anything else.

No matter how good the rumble is, if the game performs like shit and looks like what you'd get on a ps4, that same rumble becomes irrevelant.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 15905 Posts

@Random_Matt said:
@Zero_epyon said:

Probably Sony related, MS don't seem to have such tight NDA. Cannot mention anything about PS5.

They did, but they had reviewers have more access and let them talk about things as time went on.