Dear gamers in the System Wars board!
The Xbox Series X and PS5's specs are revealed since March 16th and March 18th respectively.
I haven't seen a user made a thread of comparing these two to Switch yet so I'm here to make one here.
What I've heard so far that PS5 appears to be weaker than Xbox Series X, but both are more powerful than Nintendo Switch. Just like how Xbox One is weaker than PS4 and both are stronger than Nintendo Wii U.
Bonus fact: PS4 Pro is weaker than Xbox One X but both are much stronger than Wii U too.
- CPU: 8x Zen 2 Cores at 3.8GHz (3.6GHz with SMT) 939.96 GFLOPS FP32
- GPU: 12.147 TFLOPS at 1825 MHz, 52 CUs at 1.825GHz, Custom RDNA2
- DSP: TBA
- Die Size: 360.45mm2
- Process: TSMC 7nM Enhanced
- Memory: 16GB GDDR6
- Memory Bandwidth: 10GB at 560GB/s, 6GB at 336GB/s
- Internal Storage: 1TB Custom NVMe SSD
- IO Throughput: 2.4GB/s (Raw), 4.8GB/s (Compressed)
- Expandable Storage: 1TB Expansion Card
- External Storage: USB 3.2 HDD Support
- Performance Target: 4K at 60fps - up to 120fps
- Optical Drive: 4K UHD Blu-Ray Drive
- CPU: 8x Zen 2 Cores at 3.5GHz (variable frequency) 896 GFLOPS FP32
- GPU: 10.28 TFLOPs, 36 CUs at 2.23GHz (variable frequency)
- GPU Architecture: Custom RDNA 2
- DSP: 100 GFLOPS FP32(?) (AMD CU based design, similar PS4 Jaguar 8 core power).
- Memory/Interface: 16GB GDDR6/256-bit
- Memory Bandwidth: 448GB/s
- Internal Storage: Custom 825GB SSD
- IO Throughput: 5.5GB/s (Raw), Typical 8-9GB/s (Compressed)
- Expandable Storage: NVMe SSD Slot
- External Storage: USB HDD Support
- Optical Drive: 4K UHD Blu-ray Drive
- CPU: Four ARM Cortex A57 cores, max 2GHz
- GPU: 393.2 GFLOPS, 256 CUDA cores, maximum 1GHz
- Architecture: Nvidia second-generation Maxwell
- Texture: 16 pixels/cycle
- Fill: 14.4 pixels/cycle
- Memory: 4GB
- Memory Bandwidth: 25.6GB/s
- VRAM: Shared
- Storage: 32GB, max transfer rate 400MB/s
- USB: USB 2.0/3.0
- Video Output: 1080p60 (Docked mode)
- Display: 6.2-inch IPS LCD, 1280x720 pixels (Handheld mode), 10-point multi-touch support