Xbox Scorpio already irreverant on arrival

• 86 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Fairmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fairmonkey
Member since 2011 • 2310 Posts

6 terafops aint too shabby but lets be honest, microsoft made a mistake jumping the gun and announcing scorpio and its power this early. First off, many high end PCs are already matching or surpassing 6 teraflops currently and by holiday 2017, that demographic will grow substantially and that console power less impressive, Secondly, now that Sony knows, they can keep riding the wave of PS4 success until they are ready to move on and make a more powerful PS5 shortly after Scorpio making Scorpio the next xbone in power compared to PC and Playstation brand, Thirdly, People just paid over 500 dollars for xbone less than 2.5 years ago only to have Microsoft admit "well we screwed up, sorry heres the console we should have made". No one wants to shell out for a new console yet. 360 was around for 8 years and xbox fans are now okay with having to buy new 4K tvs and at least a new $500 console after 4 years?? Microsoft is the only company that has done 4 year console cycles and thats BS. Lastly, no exclusives at all any longer. Thats pathetic. In 22 years of e3, there has never been a conference where no exclusives were announced but that happened this year and it will continue from now on making the "xbox brand" more irrelevant by the year while Sony continues pumping out World class exclusives. Xbox will continue putting out fresh and new experiences in the future such as Forza 10, Gears 7, and Halo 9 that run better on PC now while PS has exclusive and fresh new IPs lile Horizon, Days gone, Death Stranding, and Detroit unavailable elsewhere. Microsoft just dug their grave again and Scorpio will be another xbone in the next gen of playstation, xbox, and PC.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 7702 Posts

Did you buy any chance forget that Ps 4 Neo exists and is releasing before Scorpio?

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By emgesp
Member since 2004 • 7848 Posts

Bringing PC into the equation is a waste of time since the majority of people who play consoles aren't interested in building a gaming PC.

The PS4 was low mid range when compared to PC specs in 2013 yet that didn't stop it from selling over 40 million units.

Lastly, I can guarantee you that the Scorpio won't be priced at $500. It will be $429.99 tops, but most likely $399.99. The RX480 is a 5.5 tflop GPU that only costs $199.99. The Scorpio's 6 Tflop APU will cost a fraction of that, especially given its releasing late 2017.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

Integration with PC is the best thing MS has ever done and they should've gone with this route many years ago, and we have yet to see how they price the Scorpio. Furthermore, Sony has already sent out the dev kit of Neo, they can't change the upcoming console significantly.

And again, ppl don't buy consoles only for exclusives.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

"My Lord, he's a downer. Call security!! We have a downer!!"

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By Sollet
Member since 2003 • 8282 Posts

@mjorh:

Based on your SW poll?

Also Nintendo is a prime example of why you get their console.

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 tushar172787
Member since 2015 • 2561 Posts

@emgesp said:

Bringing PC into the equation is a waste of time since the majority of people who play consoles aren't interested in building a gaming PC.

The PS4 was low mid range when compared to PC specs in 2013 yet that didn't stop it from selling over 40 million units.

Lastly, I can guarantee you that the Scorpio won't be priced at $500. It will be $429.99 tops, but most likely $399.99. The RX480 is a 5.5 tflop GPU that only costs $199.99. The Scorpio's 6 Tflop APU will cost a fraction of that, especially given its releasing late 2017.

..And /thread

Also, TC, did you forget about the PS4 NEO?

SinjinSmythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By SinjinSmythe
Member since 2008 • 1049 Posts

Scorpio puts fear into cows. It should. This thread is proof.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 emgesp

@Sollet said:

@mjorh:

Based on your SW poll?

I don't get it?

New 3DS?

NX releasing only a little over 4 yrs after the Wii U?

Am I missing something?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

6TF on a console is great even 4.3 like the PS4 would be great compare to what we have,while 6TF doesn't surprise me at all,it is great for any of the consoles and should deliver some fine looking games,look at Uncharted 4 with just 1.8TF.

Djoffer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Djoffer123
Member since 2016 • 2251 Posts

Thats some serious damage control right there!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#12 deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
Member since 2013 • 2638 Posts

@tormentos said:

6TF on a console is great even 4.3 like the PS4 would be great compare to what we have,while 6TF doesn't surprise me at all,it is great for any of the consoles and should deliver some fine looking games,look at Uncharted 4 with just 1.8TF.

The modesty coming from you...gives me a really nice feeling.

Agreed. Uncharted 4 was visually stunning. Can't wait to see what games will come out in 2017-2018.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#13  Edited By pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

Yes, the Scorpio should start to take things more seriously and stop being so disrespectful.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Digital Foundry tells the world that the PS4.5 has no chance of beating the new Xbox and everybody loses their minds!

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

It's an interesting situation for sure.

Sony has to roll out a $399 VR, and certainly can't task their fans to also buy a new expensive machine at the same time. That would dilute the message and possibly drown out the VR they are selling. Their E3 is dedicated a huge chunk to getting the $399 VR off the floor. There is power in isolating your message and not making it too clouded with too many products. This was Sony's VR year (which has been quite obvious to those that paid attention last year). Next year, who knows...my guess, maybe a slim PS4, if not more.

NEO's time could also be at E3 2017, to roll it out for Holiday 2017 (maybe it will just be a slim?), but then again Sony could also just wait through this and focus R&D on the 2018-2019 PS5. That would leave the Xbox in a tight spot, since they are releasing new hardware this year (Xbone S 2016), and new hardware next year (Scorpio 2017). Then to challenge, say a 2018 PS5 release and ask their fans to buy another Xbox (Xbox Two) machine yet again...that's a rough situation as the Scorpio is an Xbone.5, and not the next gen Xbox. Console gaming previous history also has a place here. Sony's already at 40 million and rapidly growing, their goal obviously is to keep that sizable lead, keep the hundreds of multiplats that are releasing on PS4 and not Xbone to keep growing, and top the PS3's 85+ million install base.

Slimline models introduced by Sony and then later the idea was aped by Xbox has shown that gamers do like these slim models and we see a surge in sales. Clearly, this is what the Xbone S is going to enjoy, and what I'm sure a future PS4 slim will enjoy. Will Sony release the NEO or just release the slim, or combine the NEO and slim? Who can say, but I know a slim is in the future, as we've seen them from Sony since the PSOne.

Clearly Xbox execs want a mulligan or some sort of reset on how this war has played out so far. Will extending the life of the Xbone with an Xbone.5 Scorpio work, or will history note that in the end, it was more reminiscent of what Sega did with the Genesis and it's life extending add-ons (32X, Sega CD, etc)? Was the NEO a ruse? All we ever heard, and what M$ ever heard about NEO was just rumors and PR blurbs afterall... It's all very interesting to consider. Obviously, if the NEO was real, it is certainly going to go back to the drawing board, but 99% already think that, they haven't really considered much else.

We'll just have to watch the chess battle unfold and see how the idea of a mid-gen upgrade is received by the fans, and see if Sony is releasing the NEO ever or not. Right now, $399 VR is their focus (personally, I'm not into VR in any form, including Sony's).

I've always maintained I wasn't interested in the slightest about a PS4K/Xbone.5/NEO/Scorpio/etc. I still feel the same way. I'm fine with my PS4 and Xbone. That said, these corporate smoke screens and misdirects certainly are worth considering. I never thought that Sony would EVER out x89 (architecture) M$, but they did with the PS4 vs. Xbone. Anything is possible.

@foxhound_fox said:

Digital Foundry tells the world that the PS4.5 has no chance of beating the new Xbox and everybody loses their minds!

Well, that's what LOOOOONG time anti-PS Richard Leadbetter was always going to do as he's been with DF forever. I saw when that article went up and I knew he had to come out of the shadows and write it. He's been waiting all generation to write a PS snuff piece. Of course, his track record is sketchy, but the fans have a lot to talk about.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44058 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

lol

:P

Daniel_Su123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Daniel_Su123
Member since 2015 • 1103 Posts

@SolidTy: You have to be VERY careful about what you say about the future of Xbox as a hardware box, Microsoft will most likely release a new console probably every 2/2.5 years after the previous release, so they could respond to a new console from Sony just fine.

Remember Microsoft has 2 Xbox Lines

Xbox One line = Base model Xbox (essentially a Surface 3)

Xbox Scorpio line or whatever = Higher End Xbox (Surface Pro 4)

After 2.5 years, Microsoft could respond to Sony just after the next Base Model PS4 upgrade by upgrading the XB1 S to higher specs. Also it doesn't really but Scorpio in a weird position as Microsoft can also undercut Sony on price. Something Microsoft is willing and capable to do, (heck they spent $26 Billion on LinkedIn) it's not a luxury that Sony has, lets not combine the fact that Windows 10 is rumored to get the XB User interface, essentially turning PCs and Xboxes into Steam Machines

It's essentially an Arms Race at this point.

Avatar image for deactivated-594be627b82ba
deactivated-594be627b82ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#18 deactivated-594be627b82ba
Member since 2006 • 8405 Posts

Until people don't get that power isn't everything those type of debate will never make any sense. If power was everything everyone would have beefed up gaming PC.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

TC face it MS will be the new king of consoles deal with it. Frankly I was going to get the neo but the scorpio shits on the neo hard. Hell the scorpio is stronger than most peoples gaming pc's that I know including mine. That is very impressive for a console.

Ms is not playing around. The VR experience is going to be pc level. Hell this IS overkill for consolites with 1080/720p hdtv's.

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

6 tflops is quite a jump, but then again doubling the resolution will require that much power

Daniel_Su123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Daniel_Su123

@Sollet: If you step outside your technological aware perspective and step into an average consumer perspective, then yes he is correct, people don't buy consoles ONLY for exclusives, it's a known fact, even here at SW for bashing PC gaming, that consoles are bought for ease of use, price and low maintenance, exclusives are just icing on the top.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Howmakewood

@Pray_to_me said:

6 tflops is quite a jump, but then again doubling the resolution will require that much power

1080p->4k is 4 times jump

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@daniel_su123:

It is leading to an arms race, if Sony responds in fashion as we thought they were going to, but right now they haven't. They could completely go in a different direction (wait for PS5 and just release a slim down the road as Sony's done since the PSOne). Then again, they could totally go the ARMS race route.

That said, the real question is how will consumers respond to all these skus? Will they buy them? Will the market support them?

How much resources will developers really spend on two versions of the same game, especially when the install base to be catered too is the watered down, streamlined versions of games?

Time will tell, but I have a suspicion on how things will play out, but arguing hypotheticals in SW never got me anywhere. When I come back years later to gloat, it's not even the same people around, and other ones that are around are all angry that I remember.

Also, the idea that Xbox has infinity monies is not the case. They have a budget and right now the CEO Satya Nadella isn't keen on the brand, as he's more into Win10, cloud, mobiles, etc. In fact, there was a rumor he was considering selling off Xbox at one point, but I didn't believe that one and after some time, he did kill it after reports surface with some buyers. I do believe though his priorities are with Win10, cloud, and mobile. So, the investors and Nadella aren't willing to just keep losing money for Xbox without a good reason (the brand has lost billions).

It's all find and dandy though, I don't have a horse in the race. I am sticking with my Xbone and PS4 as they are.

Daniel_Su123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Daniel_Su123

@SolidTy: Agreed, we don't know how Consumers will respond to multiple SKUs. It's confirmed that Microsoft will approach the developer problem buy making developers enable 'dynamic scaling' something that is introduced in Halo 5 and Forza Apex and leveraging UWP. Not sure about Sony, however it looks like they will make developers develop 2 verisons of the same game, or use a patch

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 no-scope-AK47

I love the fact that if you buy a game on xbox you get the pc version for free also.

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

@howmakewood said:
@Pray_to_me said:

It's 2 times. 4k is 2160p.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Howmakewood

@kratosyoloswag said:
@howmakewood said:
@Pray_to_me said:

2,073,600 vs 8,294,400

in pixel count it is 4x

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

@howmakewood said:

Did you buy any chance forget that Ps 4 Neo RUMORS exists and is releasing before Scorpio?

fixed

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

Neo is releasing this year guys.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Howmakewood

@casharmy said:
@howmakewood said:

Did you buy any chance forget that Ps 4 Neo RUMORS exists and is releasing before Scorpio?

fixed

"In an interview with The Financial Times, president and global chief executive of Sony Interactive Entertainment, Andrew House, says the new console will cost more than the standard $350 PS4, and is aimed to sit alongside the current model."

Do you need to be looking at it for it to stop being a rumor?

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Sollet

@emgesp said:
@Sollet said:

@mjorh:

Based on your SW poll?

I don't get it?

New 3DS?

NX releasing only a little over 4 yrs after the Wii U?

Am I missing something?

What exactly don't you get?

That people buy Nintendo consoles primarily for their exclusives?

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#32  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

All this talk about the Scorpio in relation to Neo, but what about the Xbox One S? It's nearly topping Amazon's game sales just in pre-orders already and the thing is only $299, and a first console to offer 4K and 4K Blu-ray, releasing in August no less, well ahead of Sony who hasn't even announced yet. And rumors of the Neo was Sony was debating between two possible design options that would place the cost of them at either $400 or $500. And worse is they're gonna have to try selling this while also trying to convince consumers to throw down another $400 or $500 on PSVR.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By mjorh

@Sollet said:

@mjorh:

Based on your SW poll?

Nintendo is famous for their exclusives and there are a ton of them, almost all of them are unique and special , totally different experiences, now what you get on PS4? all generic stuff where you wouldn't feel like you've missed sth except, of course, for ND titles like The Last of Us. Take this gen as an example, three years and only two masterpieces where make you consider getting the system.

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Sollet

@mjorh said:
@Sollet said:

@mjorh:

Based on your SW poll?

Nintendo is famous for their exclusives and there are a ton of them, almost all of them are unique and special , totally different experiences, now what you get on PS4? all generic stuff where you wouldn't feel like you've missed sth except, of course, for ND titles like The Last of Us. Take this gen as an example, three years and only two masterpieces where make you consider getting the system.

How does that change the fact that you buy consoles for their exclusives? Nintendo is an "exception" now? Moving goal posts much?

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 mjorh

@Sollet said:
@mjorh said:
@Sollet said:

@mjorh:

Based on your SW poll?

How does that change the fact that you buy consoles for their exclusives? Nintendo is an "exception" now? Moving goal posts much?

Look , i ain't no fanboy, i'm just stating facts here

Uiopla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Uiopla
Member since 2016 • 10 Posts

@Fairmonkey: wow you really have no idea how this works. You don't just slap new parts together and call it a day. This stuff takes years of market research and development. And considering that Sony most likely put everything they've got into VR and the Neo they dont have the money to start developing the PS5 right now until they recoup their loss on the VR and Neo. A Ps5 will eventually come but at the earliest it'll come 2 to 3 years after Scorpio in which MS will have an upgraded Scorpio ready to go. Sony has lost the power game , they'll always have the weaker console from 2017 on

Fairmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Fairmonkey
Member since 2011 • 2310 Posts

@uiopla: NEO and VR will sell well and scorpio will be surpassed by PC and PS5. Bookmark this prediction

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

Security here.

Kinthalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#40 Kinthalis
Member since 2002 • 5503 Posts

@kratosyoloswag said:
@howmakewood said:
@Pray_to_me said:

Maths. They are a challenging.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts
@emgesp said:

I seriously doubt that scorpio could be released at anything below 500 usd. It may even be above that. The GPU is not the only factor going into the price; you have to consider production costs as well as other parts. If MS wants to sell this thing for a profit, you'd expect it to hover around 600 dollars.

If you don't believe me, I'm not the only one saying this.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@X_CAPCOM_X said:
@emgesp said:

I seriously doubt that scorpio could be released at anything below 500 usd. It may even be above that. The GPU is not the only factor going into the price; you have to consider production costs as well as other parts. If MS wants to sell this thing for a profit, you'd expect it to hover around 600 dollars.

It's 18 months away. Doesn't matter how many people say it's going to sell for $500 or more. That doesn't mean that's what it's going to sell for. Lots of people were saying the PS4 NEO wasn't going to sell for anything less than $500 or the PSVR wasn't going to sell for less than $600. In 18 months I'm sure the cost will be substantially less for MS to manufacture the Scorpio. MS isn't going to make the same mistake by selling the console for more than $400.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 X_CAPCOM_X

@kingtito said:
@X_CAPCOM_X said:
@emgesp said:

It's 18 months away. Doesn't matter how many people say it's going to sell for $500 or more. That doesn't mean that's what it's going to sell for. Lots of people were saying the PS4 NEO wasn't going to sell for anything less than $500 or the PSVR wasn't going to sell for less than $600. In 18 months I'm sure the cost will be substantially less for MS to manufacture the Scorpio. MS isn't going to make the same mistake by selling the console for more than $400.

I could bookmark you, but I'm not into fanboy wars.

And no one was saying the ps4ks price would be 500 usd. The rumored prices ranged from 300-400 given the specs and production costs.

Here: http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/xbox-scorpio-release-date-specs-news-rumours-4k-vr

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 kingtito

@X_CAPCOM_X said:
@kingtito said:
@X_CAPCOM_X said:

I could bookmark you, but I'm not into fanboy wars.

And no one was saying the ps4ks price would be 500 usd. The rumored prices ranged from 300-400 given the specs and production costs.

Here: http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/xbox-scorpio-release-date-specs-news-rumours-4k-vr

What does what I had to say have anything to do with being a fanboy?

Sure there were. There were plenty of people saying it could end up costing that much.

There weren't any specs for the NEO so all of it was just speculation just like what you're trying to do now. This has NOTHING to do with being a fanboy or either system. Not sure what you're so insecure about.

It's my opinion and belief that MS won't launch the Scorpio at $500 or more. MS already learned the hard lesson of trying to launch and expensive console.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 X_CAPCOM_X

@kingtito said:

Sure there were. There were plenty of people saying it could end up costing that much.

There weren't any specs for the NEO so all of it was just speculation just like what you're trying to do now. This has NOTHING to do with being a fanboy or either system. Not sure what you're so insecure about.

It's my opinion and belief that MS won't launch the Scorpio at $500 or more. MS already learned the hard lesson of trying to launch and expensive console.

The boldfaced is what I could bookmark you on, but again, I'm not into fanboy wars.

I'm not sure how you ended up calling me insecure for echoing what people who know things in the industry are saying. This makes what you're doing a clear projection. Face it: you're riding on nothing but hype for this new machine.

Also as much as you'd love to believe and hope that MS has "learned the hard lesson," real, objective facets of production are the ultimate determiner of the price of the machine. Your opinion can use an understanding of this, or it can neglect to do so.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c3d23d2738e
deactivated-60c3d23d2738e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-60c3d23d2738e
Member since 2009 • 3934 Posts

Scared, cows are scared:)

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 kingtito

@X_CAPCOM_X said:
@kingtito said:

The boldfaced is what I could bookmark you on, but again, I'm not into fanboy wars.

I'm not sure how you ended up calling me insecure for echoing what people who know things in the industry are saying. This makes what you're doing a clear projection. Face it: you're riding on nothing but hype for this new machine.

Also as much as you'd love to believe and hope that MS has "learned the hard lesson," real, objective facets of production are the ultimate determiner of the price of the machine. Your opinion can use an understanding of this, or it can neglect to do so.

Once again wtf does that have to do with fanboys? Speculation on pricing is not considered fanboy rhetoric? What are you so insecure about?

I called you insecure because of your claims that my comments are somehow fanboyish when what I said has NOTHING to do with being a fanboy. The entire subject is all speculation. NOTHING has been revealed other than it's going to be 6TFs. We don't have which chips they're going to use or which video card not to mention the launch is 18 months away. I'm pretty sure the hardware will come down in cost by the time production starts.

Riding hype? Do you even know how to read or comprehend anything? I've made ZERO statements regarding hype. My statement is in regards to price which has NOTHING to do with hype OR being a fanboy. Like I said you seem to be very insecure since you're pretty much making up things that weren't said.

And we have NOTHING to say either way how much it's going to cost 18 months from now. Hell we don't even have a price for the PS4 NEO and that's supposed to release this year.

I think you need to understand that nothing is a fact when it comes to Scorpios pricing. The ONLY MS knows how much it's going to cost.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 no-scope-AK47

Sony was so shook they din't even announce the neo.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts

Oh Lord...

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 emgesp

@X_CAPCOM_X said:
@emgesp said:

There is no way the console needs to be priced at $500 let alone $600 for a late 2017 release.

A console with a 6 Tflop APU and 12GB's of ram in 2017 shouldn't cost more money to manufacture than the PS4 did in 2013. 6 Tflops might sound like a lot now, but in late 2017 that will be considered low midrange at best.