Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@quadknight said:
@stereointegrity said:

@cainetao11: can you actually read? Do you even see where I said you were lying about the game not being a mess and nothing else or do you just have selective fanboy defense goggles?

I live in San diego. I also said next time im in NY I'd love to meet up and game. But for some reason you're getting more and more butt hurt than quad when ps4 loses npd

? I'm never butthurt in NPD threads, quite the opposite actually, so you've already failed whatever argument you're having with my buddy @cainetao11

LOL my brotha.

Its pointless. You and I know its all just for laughs.

Oh how cute the bromance you two have. It is just to damn cute.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#102 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56060 Posts

@Xabiss: Someone's Jelly from the looks of it :P

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@dxmcat said:
@kingtito said:
@dxmcat said:
@kingtito said:
@stereointegrity said:

I don't play that trash Madden either. You can link what ever videos you want but the thing is this game is a mess in its current beta state on Xbox one. You may have fun you may like it but it's still in a crappy state as far as glitches and the way it runs. Is the dev paying you in anyway or do u just support glitches out games

That's fine but you're obviously missing the point. The being "unplayable" yet 3M have purchased and played says you're wrong.

And there you go. It's in beta and do you know what that means? Since it's obvious you don't, I'll tell you. It means the game is in an unfinished state. Basically glitches, poor frame rate and maybe even poor assets BUT consumers are well aware PRIOR to purchasing. You're basically complaining for the sake of complaining. Do you even own an X1/X1X?

By pointing out you're complaining about an unfinished product? One that you probably haven't even played on the console. Why would I have to be paid to point out what YOU should already see.......the obvious.

Complain, whine and cry all you like but you'll continue to look like a fool and I'm sure I don't need to tell you why.

More like the 3+ million fools with that barely playable sack of crap. I don't own an X1X and I pity the fools that do if they think this level of performance is tolerable, rofl.

You keep thinking that you buthurt cow. 26M+ combined and counting. The only fools are you cows complaining about something you don't own or play. Makes you kids look like a bunch of butthurt lame, pathetic cows.

Pity yourself cow. You put limits on a hobby....how pathetic is that. The fact it's a beta release is enough to prove how butthurt this game has actually made you cows. It's hilarious to watch you cows cry and whine constantly.

Stay butthurt cow

Uh im not a cow you complete fucking moron. I dont even own a ps4. Ive been fortunate enough to playh the game this entire year at more than said framerate, so get a fucking clue. Clownshoe. I said its a pity cause xbx ppl are eating pc feces........deal with it. lol.

Sure you're not kid...or let me put it so you can understand little one....mooooo moooo mooo moo moo moooooooooooooo moo moooooooo....herp derp derp

Riiiiiggghttttt, another cow hiding behind PC....keep it up son we might I believe you if you repeat it enough

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#104  Edited By GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

Can't wait to see the back tracking once this game comes out for PS4. What's more likely though is that it'll never be mentioned on System Wars again.

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@stereointegrity said:
@quadknight said:
@stereointegrity said:

@cainetao11: can you actually read? Do you even see where I said you were lying about the game not being a mess and nothing else or do you just have selective fanboy defense goggles?

I live in San diego. I also said next time im in NY I'd love to meet up and game. But for some reason you're getting more and more butt hurt than quad when ps4 loses npd

? I'm never butthurt in NPD threads, quite the opposite actually, so you've already failed whatever argument you're having with my buddy @cainetao11

LMAO I never saw that gif before!! You're the man, guy!!

Thanks girl ?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#106 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

@stereointegrity said:
@cainetao11 said:
@stereointegrity said:
@quadknight said:
@stereointegrity said:

LMAO I never saw that gif before!! You're the man, guy!!

Thanks girl ?

LOL nice

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#107 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

@GarGx1 said:

Can't wait to see the back tracking once this game comes out for PS4. What's more likely though is that it'll never be mentioned on System Wars again.

you're wrong bro, it will be brought up and people will spit random shit posting.

This is SW after all, just more moderated.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#108 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

@Xabiss said:
@cainetao11 said:
@quadknight said:
@stereointegrity said:

LOL my brotha.

No your cute!

He gotta perty mouth

Avatar image for Messiahbolical-
Messiahbolical-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Messiahbolical-
Member since 2009 • 5670 Posts

Fornite BR is so much better. Better graphics, better performance, more fun-factor, unique building aspect, arguably the best dev team in the shooter market right now, infinitely better price(100% free compared to $30), way more personality, and faster paced gameplay with less camping. If you compare these two it seems like PUBG should be the free game and Fortnite should be the $30 one.

Some of the textures in PUBG look ripped straight from the PS2 era. It's embarrassing that a game that looks so bad also runs so bad.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Xabiss

@cainetao11 said:
@Xabiss said:
@cainetao11 said:
@quadknight said:
@stereointegrity said:

LOL my brotha.

No your cute!

He gotta perty mouth

;) haha!

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#111 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5869 Posts

@Messiahbolical- said:

Fornite BR is so much better. Better graphics, better performance, more fun-factor, unique building aspect, arguably the best dev team in the shooter market right now, infinitely better price(100% free compared to $30), way more personality, and faster paced gameplay with less camping. If you compare these two it seems like PUBG should be the free game and Fortnite should be the $30 one.

Some of the textures in PUBG look ripped straight from the PS2 era. It's embarrassing that a game that looks so bad also runs so bad.

Debating having a go at this, seems to be getting good press.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Xabiss

4 million players now on Xbox. This game is a MONSTER for sales! Fanboys if the game played so badly as you like to portray how does it have 4 million people playing it now. ROFLMAO! The game is awesome and fun no matter what platform you play it on.