User Lists: 0

#51 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@commander said:
@biack_goku said:
@commander said:
@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:
@commander said:

how are you going to play monster hunter and rdr2?

On my PS4.

in crappy resolution I presume...

In better resolution than most Xbox owners will be playing.

and worse framerates because of that crap cpu in the ps4

Better resolution and framerater > lower framerate and resolution

Goes like that usually

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

@FLOPPAGE_50: somewhere in your incoherent post you struggle to make a point. I’m certainly not upset when people choose to game on an xbone.. I just have a problem when lems make up facts. PS4 has recked everything this gen. FACT. Stick to your flop of a console with its flopped shitty ass games floppage

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18796 Posts

@soul_starter:

It was never a point to own a Xbox console in its 16 year career.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

Mind you, I buy consoles for exclusives, but seeing how most games are multiplats it's a safe bet that 90% of the games coming out will be the ones that are "left to play" for Xbox fans

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55  Edited By FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

@pdogg93: make up what facts?

Please examples, unless you are talking out of your ass

Because cows constantly spread bs

I await your reply

Needhealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#56 Needhealing
Member since 2017 • 2041 Posts

Halo, Forza, Gears and... Humm... Ridge Racer?

Starshine_M2A2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#57  Edited By Starshine_M2A2
Member since 2006 • 5593 Posts

I find the kind of image that Sony has to be wholly unpleasant. This silent and faceless corporate entity with no heart or soul that leaves its customers wide open to hacking and data theft really rubs me the wrong way.

I much prefer the more welcoming, lighthearted and communicative approach that MS has with its gamers. They have a real identity and the way they forge a relationship with you is really endearing.

I love the Xbox and have never had any regrets about owning a 360 or an X1.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

Cant you cows come up with any original shit anymore. Damn!

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3019 Posts

^lol

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#60 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

Goes like that usually

not exactly, higher resolution doesn't mean you will get better framerate when you have a better gpu. If it's the same resolution then of course you will

and the ps4 does have a bigger cpu bottleneck than the xboxone, which does impact the framerate

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@soul_starter said:

I can understand the bc argument, fair enough but "best console for multiplats"??? Lol how the hell do you type that with a serious face. The PS4 is a better console and games often look better on it, run better on it and overall function better.Its not a huge difference but my point is the One is nowhere near the best for multiplats lol

I think Switch has overtaken it if people want a second console.

Seriously!!! You can't make this shit up anymore you cows are just not pathetic, but fucking pathetic.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

I enjoy mine.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 MonsieurX

@commander said:
@MonsieurX said:

Goes like that usually

not exactly, higher resolution doesn't mean you will get better framerate when you have a better gpu. If it's the same resolution then of course you will

and the ps4 does have a bigger cpu bottleneck than the xboxone, which does impact the framerate

But PS4 has both over the X1

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By commander

@MonsieurX said:
@commander said:
@MonsieurX said:

Goes like that usually

xboxone still has has the better cpu.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 MonsieurX

@commander said:
@MonsieurX said:
@commander said:
@MonsieurX said:

Goes like that usually

Thanks for moving the goal post, I'm surprised

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 commander

@MonsieurX said:
@commander said:
@MonsieurX said:

Thanks for moving the goal post, I'm surprised

Didn't feel like looking up games that have better framerate on the xboxone, I do know it took months of patching on the ps4 for ac unity and the witcher 3 to best the framerate on the xboxone.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

It's quite remarkable how obsessed cows are with anything Xbox related... you rarely see a thread created discussing something about PS4. It's always anti-Xbox. Hmmm.

Be honest with yourself here... you know that:

1) This is a genuine concern gamers have towards the Xbox now wether its people with 1 device, or enthusiasts that want them all.

2) The gap in power is not great enough to side with the losing device for most people.

3) It is easier to make threads about the losing device that seemingly has very little value.

I mean, you can change this in your head to cows being obsessed, but its not factual is it? It's simple mocking the losing device on a forum built for that, with the Xbox base (as you are proven here) have very little to fire back with.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c746fddbe486
deactivated-5c746fddbe486

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By deactivated-5c746fddbe486
Member since 2017 • 193 Posts

Probably the same games as PS4 gamers, unless everyone on PS4 is playing GT sport while waiting for God of War to get a release date, next week Xbox gamers will all be playing PUBG and PS4 gamers will continue playing Fortnite or COD WW2 or maybe they’ll be playing Uncharted 4 multiplayer LOL

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#70 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

@soul_starter said:

I mean, what is the point in owning an XBX this gen? It doesnt have many exclusives and the ones it does are probably the worst in their respective series (Halo and Gears). Forza has done well but I dont like what I'm hearing about the microtransaction model.

So, is there anything in the pipeline? Any announcements incoming? Or is the console useless if one has a PS4 or even a PC ?

What is the point of owning a PS4 Pro if you don't care for the games it offers? The last game I bought for mine was before E3. I don't care for weaboo games and if I'm going to play a racing game I'm not going with GT since its weak sauce compared to Forza for over 10 years now also there is still not a single thing in Forza 7 you can buy with real money. Not one. You are a fool to believe what you hear and not experience.

What's the point of owning a car? United States obesity rates are tied directly to heart disease deaths. What's the point of owning a lawn mower? The unemployment rate hurts the entire economy I am told. Might as well pay a 12 year old to mow the lawn so he can buy the latest game and inject money into the economy. Whats the point of owning underwear? I try to get laid and take them off anyway. Whats the ..............

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

It's quite remarkable how obsessed cows are with anything Xbox related... you rarely see a thread created discussing something about PS4. It's always anti-Xbox. Hmmm.

1) This is a genuine concern gamers have towards the Xbox now wether its people with 1 device, or enthusiasts that want them all.

2) The gap in power is not great enough to side with the losing device for most people.

3) It is easier to make threads about the losing device that seemingly has very little value.

I mean, you can change this in your head to cows being obsessed, but its not factual is it? It's simple mocking the losing device on a forum built for that, with the Xbox base (as you are proven here) have very little to fire back with.

Have you read some of their threads? They're just on repeat, day after day. They've made their point, ad nauseam.

And the point that Xbox "has no games" is not factual. There are plenty of games exclusive to the Xbox platform. Could it be better? Of course. And all indications are they are addressing the 1st/2nd party situation.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#72 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69411 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

LOL. You speak for yourself and pretend that its a "genuine concern gamers". LMAO, you people are golden. Post more, will read again.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11082 Posts

@cainetao11: I'm talking about Cuphead, goofy. And PS4 owners will play PUBG if MS doesn't spend 2 billion dollars just to get one game like Minecraft.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11082 Posts

@commander: @commander: When did the Xbox One get a better CPU than the PS4? Hell, even the One X just has an upclocked version of it. That's why games are still 30 FPS trash no matter what the resolution. May as well stick with PS4 if you don't have a 4k set.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#75  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:

@cainetao11: I'm talking about Cuphead, goofy. And PS4 owners will play PUBG if MS doesn't spend 2 billion dollars just to get one game like Minecraft.

If a dog has a square a$$hole it shits bricks. PS4 owners aren't playing PUBG on PS4 anytime this winter. And that failed because PS owners do play minecraft after MS bought it LOL

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 commander

@BenjaminBanklin said:

@commander: @commander: When did the Xbox One get a better CPU than the PS4? Hell, even the One X just has an upclocked version of it. That's why games are still 30 FPS trash no matter what the resolution. May as well stick with PS4 if you don't have a 4k set.

10 percent faster is a lot when cpu is the bottleneck.

lifelessablaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 lifelessablaze
Member since 2017 • 1066 Posts

Yes...pretty much every game there is. Of course I'm not including Sony exclusives because those aren't even games to begin with.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 FLOPPAGE_50

@hrt_rulz01: well said, thats one thing these tools ignore

Can you play gears/halo/forza on pc? Sure. But theres people out there who enjoy consoles only and still get these games because they are fans, i know some hardcore competitive halo players that would shit on people

Its all fake cow narrative, games exists, but these cucks like to stir shit up since MS has done a considerable turn around since 2013

Most of these cows used to be lemmings last gen, how quick the flip flopping happens

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 FLOPPAGE_50

@BenjaminBanklin: its faster breh

Are you telling me 4 gigs of ram is better than 8? Lmao

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

Games to play on Xbone....

Have fun OP lol.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

@FLOPPAGE_50: For sure... but once MS bolsters their 1st/2nd party output (like Phil has said they are), it'll be interesting to see what these cows bitch about next. I'm guessing it'll be "bu bu but I can play them on PC anyway so Xbox is sh*t bla blah".

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 FLOPPAGE_50

@quadknight: I sometimes wish

I just beat COD ww2 on veteran and my backlog has somehow grown

That game is triggering on veteran btw

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 pdogg93

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

@pdogg93: hes not salty at all, hes just shitting on your generic thread that's been done to death.

We xbox gamers are gaming a ton of games, this seems to upset you.

That and the Switch, i seen sheep absolutely rekt your ass lmao

you seen sheep absolutely rekt my ass?? LOL what are you even trying to say you ape? What does the switch have to do with the loser xbox?? When have I ever even talked about the switch, let alone get my ass 'rekt'

post a quote buddy.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 pdogg93

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

I await your reply

Do you want me to link every thread about ronvelencia talking about the hardware in the xbox one x?? Ryzen hardware with a gtx 1070 ring a bell?

How about dynamitecop's multi-page thread about how Quantum Break is a native 1080p game?

How about the pages upon pages of bullshit straight lies by Kvally.

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 UssjTrunks
Member since 2005 • 11299 Posts

@Xabiss said:
@soul_starter said:

I can understand the bc argument, fair enough but "best console for multiplats"??? Lol how the hell do you type that with a serious face. The PS4 is a better console and games often look better on it, run better on it and overall function better.Its not a huge difference but my point is the One is nowhere near the best for multiplats lol

I think Switch has overtaken it if people want a second console.

Seriously!!! You can't make this shit up anymore you cows are just not pathetic, but fucking pathetic.

In a battle of potatoes, the PS4 was certainly slightly more powerful than the X1. But again, it's a battle of potatoes so who gives a shit which one is marginally more powerful. They both suck.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

what's with all these cows with nothing to do on the weekend, did NeoGAF close shop again?

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By FLOPPAGE_50

@pdogg93 said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

I await your reply

Do you want me to link every thread about ronvelencia talking about the hardware in the xbox one x?? Ryzen hardware with a gtx 1070 ring a bell?

How about dynamitecop's multi-page thread about how Quantum Break is a native 1080p game?

are you fucking kidding me?

should I pull every NathanDrake thread?

Should I pull every Quadknight thread?

Should I pull every Lexlugger thread?

Should I pull every Techog89 thread? (I confused you with this cuck on the sheep topic, how convienient, similar names)

Should I pull every Dakur thread? (since you're pulling banned cucks)

Should I pull every PinkAnimal thread?

Should I pull every DareDevils2k thread?

You talk a lot of shit then suddenly you turn around and preach the SHIT I PREACHED LAST MONTH... read my history bro.

I said the same shit you are saying right now. and that's no excuse.. why do you get a free pass?

you start shit in a thread, I and many lems rebutall, you have no retort so you run to other threads and run your shitty agenda.

One thing I'll man up to is I confused you with another cow with a similar name (which was the sheep comment) how convenient, but I'm no punk.. I'll admit to my mistakes.

Your examples are trash and your argument collapsed on it's own hypocrisy.

All you did was go back in time and cherry pick the same shit you cows have also done since the dawn of time, next time you quote me or accuse me of shit actually provide proof.. also stop editing your fucking posts.. you keep changing the convo on your edits to make it look like its in your favor.

gonna start screen shotting your shit.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

@cainetao11: True that, might be the first gen I pass on Playstation due to lack of first party multiplayer games. Think the big new thing for PSN is the ability to change your name. Far cry from PS2/Ps3 when Sony brought forth some very fun multiplayer games in Twisted Metal, Socom, MAG, Warhawk/Starhawk, Motorstorm, co-op missions in uncharted 2/3, Resistance Co-op/multi, The Last of Us multiplayer and etc..

Anurag333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Anurag333
Member since 2015 • 32 Posts

Dear soul_starter,

This can be put in other way. Do PS4 owners (and specially PS4 pro) need to bother about & consider XBX?

And with that regards my answere is no. There seems less incremental value to change to XBX right now.

First time buyers can go direct for XBX (if they dont crave for PS4 exclusives)

Then the core garners who own all. Will buy PS4 PS4pro & XBX plus PC.

My personal view, I dont find XBX exclusives as good as PS4.

Regards

Anurag

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 pdogg93

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@pdogg93 said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

I await your reply

Should I pull every Techog89 thread? (I confused you with this cuck on the sheep topic, how convienient, similar names)

You talk a lot of shit then suddenly you turn around and preach the SHIT I PREACHED LAST MONTH... read my history bro.

I said the same shit you are saying right now. and that's no excuse.. why do you get a free pass?

you start shit in a thread, I and many lems rebutall, you have no retort so you run to other threads and run your shitty agenda.

One thing I'll man up to is I confused you with another cow with a similar name (which was the sheep comment) how convenient, but I'm no punk.. I'll admit to my mistakes.

All you did was go back in time and cherry pick the same shit you cows have also done since the dawn of time, next time you quote me or accuse me of shit actually provide proof.. also stop editing your fucking posts.. you keep changing the convo on your edits to make it look like its in your favor.

LOL you seem upset. The only reason I edited one of my posts was because I called you a bad name and I figure you'd report me.

Not sure why you're getting your panties in a bunch, I said that lems are well known for making up facts and you asked me to provide examples. I think the examples I've provided suit your request perfectly.

I would argue that some hardcore cows push the same boundaries, but lemmings are historically known for blindly regurgitating MS PR bullshit without any temperance in expectations. Don't get mad because all you the exclusive titles you have to play are medicore... It's not my fault you like flops Mr. Floppage...

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By FLOPPAGE_50

@pdogg93 said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@pdogg93 said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

I await your reply

LOL you seem upset. The only reason I edited one of my posts was because I called you a bad name and I figure you'd report me.

Not sure why you're getting your panties in a bunch, I said that lems are well known for making up facts and you asked me to provide examples. I think the examples I've provided suit your request perfectly.

I would argue that some hardcore cows push the same boundaries, but lemmings are historically known for blindly regurgitating MS PR bullshit without any temperance in expectations. Don't get mad because all you the exclusive titles you have to play are medicore... It's not my fault you like flops Mr. Floppage...

Thanks for reinforcing my point.

you completely ignored EVERY argument and resorted to "hur hur ur pantiez in a twiztt!!"

At least you agree, both sides fling shit at each other

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60710 Posts

lol,,,Tubleweeds

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

The denial is strong in you as ever.

Im sure the end of gen results will speak for themselves.

@Pedro said:
@MBirdy88 said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

LOL. You speak for yourself and pretend that its a "genuine concern gamers". LMAO, you people are golden. Post more, will read again.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#94 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

"a PS4 or even a PC?" :D

Well theres hardly going to be a shortage of games to play on PC.

...ever.

soul_starter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 soul_starter
Member since 2013 • 1377 Posts

Why has this become a discussion about the One X? Yes its the most powerful console going but still lacks the exclusives....AND only a tiny proportion of gamers own it, so why would I compare a PS4 (not even talking about thE Pro) to the One X?

Go buy your One X...the best game on it would still be a 15 year old Halo 2 lol

soul_starter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 soul_starter
Member since 2013 • 1377 Posts

Just to drive home the point -

The PS4 has 62 million plus lifetime sales

The XB1 has less than half that, with month on month sales for the PS4 not only higher, it's also being outsold by the Switch.

The One X is only a tiny fraction of those sales, so I ask again, why the One X comparison? Most XB owners own a One, so thats what they will play their games on...if there are any games to play.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#97 Litchie  Online
Member since 2003 • 34596 Posts

The Xbox don't have any games except a few third party games, we all know this. It's getting boring, we don't need a new thread daily about it.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44049 Posts

So stupid... 1500 games including OG Xbox and 360 games to boot that all look like remasters. Never been a better time to own Mighty X1X... Baby!!!

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 knight-k
Member since 2005 • 2596 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

So stupid... 1500 games including OG Xbox and 360 games to boot that all look like remasters. Never been a better time to own Mighty X1X... Baby!!!

LOL mighty X1X, yet fail to beat PS4 or Switch in sales.

Nobody gives a fck about Xbone.

No games, no sales.

Meanwhile PS4 at 70 mil. Where's Xbone at lem?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44049 Posts

@knight-k said:
@SecretPolice said:

LOL mighty X1X, yet fail to beat PS4 or Switch in sales.

Nobody gives a fck about Xbone.

No games, no sales.

Meanwhile PS4 at 70 mil. Where's Xbone at lem?

Gamers play 1500 games, angry little fanboys play sales. Hahah, I guess when all the Bore has is boring games, playing sales will have to do. :P