Xbox One X 'performing phenomenally' says NPD

#301 Posted by Pedro (34540 posts) -

I wasn't expecting this thread to rile Sony fannies so HARD but it delivered so much. I love it. Lets keep the saltiness alive. :P

#302 Posted by I_P_Daily (11796 posts) -

@zappat said:
@i_p_daily said:
@zappat said:
@i_p_daily said:
@dagubot said:

I remember Quad saying that if he ever got banned he wouldn't even bother coming back cause he doesn't take this serious; yet here he is...lmfao.

Well we all know this is his life and his best friend & cow in the closet @DaVillian- is trying to defend him, another dead give away its quack.

So dav since you're vouching for him, when it gets proven that its quack shouldn't you be banned also for aiding & abetting a ban dodger.

Lol you lemmings want everyone who disagrees with you banned. I guess you can't handle debating facts so you would rather have your own safe-space echo-chamber where you can circlejerk yourselves into further delusion.

Considering how often you make the mistake of using "your" instead of "you're" I'm not surprised you have trouble reading. It also feeds perfectly into living in a state of perpetual denial that you lemmings need to subsist :)

#303 Edited by I_P_Daily (11796 posts) -

@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:

Well we all know this is his life and his best friend & cow in the closet @DaVillian- is trying to defend him, another dead give away its quack.

So dav since you're vouching for him, when it gets proven that its quack shouldn't you be banned also for aiding & abetting a ban dodger.

When you post a comment on a public forum its open to judgement from people on said forum, if you don't want people to judge then you shouldn't make comments, problem solved princess :)

#304 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (18875 posts) -

@Pedro said:

I wasn't expecting this thread to rile Sony fannies so HARD but it delivered so much. I love it. Lets keep the saltiness alive. :P

Lmao... they never disappoint! The salt pile is huge!!!!!!!!!! They're still hurting over how sh*t the Pro is compared to the X.

#305 Posted by DaVillain- (36544 posts) -

@i_p_daily: Dolly noted Mr. High & Mighty -_-

#306 Posted by MonsieurX (39062 posts) -

ITT: monkeys flinging poo at each others

#307 Posted by I_P_Daily (11796 posts) -

@davillain- said:

@i_p_daily: Dolly noted Mr. High & Mighty -_-

Tell Dolly I said hi :)

#308 Edited by Sagemode87 (1395 posts) -

@hrt_rulz01: Don't know what delusion you're living in. Lems are owned here in this thread as they're taking victory from someone saying One X is selling great without context. Great in comparison to what? Pro >>>One X, especially if you can only own one. Much better gaming library. Great exclusives and awesome multiplats though not the best versions. Giving up Pro for One X is like giving up a home and car for a muscle car only. Most people don't even have a 4k TV and the difference isn't night and day like you guys make it out to be. Let me stop before you or another lem label me as "riled" for calling out your BS lol.

#309 Posted by I_P_Daily (11796 posts) -

@Sagemode87 said:

@hrt_rulz01: Don't know what delusion you're living in. Lems are owned here in this thread as they're taking victory from someone saying One X is selling great without context. Great in comparison to what? Pro >>>;One X, especially if you can only own one. Much better gaming library. Great exclusives and awesome multiplats though not the best versions. Giving up Pro for One X is like giving up a home and car for a muscle car. Most people don't even have a 4k TV and the difference isn't night and day like you guys make it out to be. Let me stop before you or another lem label me as "riled" for calling out your BS lol.

Actually its the cows such as yourself who are getting owned in here with your meltdowns.

Giving up an X for a PRO is like going from a mansion to an out house, The PRO doesn't even have a 4K blu ray player which is strange as it would make all of Sony's movie games look all the better lol.

#310 Posted by Sagemode87 (1395 posts) -

@Pedro said:

How's he mad for simply for calling out BS? Care to refute any of his points? Debate instead of calling anyone that disagrees with the narrative mad...

#311 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (18875 posts) -

@i_p_daily: Lol, exactly.

#312 Posted by Phreek300 (649 posts) -

I am one of those sales of the X. I just wanted it to have the best of the generation. I have a Pro, a Switch, the X, a gaming laptop with a 1070 for those trips with family, and a PC with a 1080ti. I'm an electronics whore. :)

#313 Edited by ButDuuude (1314 posts) -

Why would Sony fans be having a meltdown again? I don't get it.

NPD actually shows that PS4 and Switch outsold the Xbox One in October.

#314 Posted by SOedipus (11466 posts) -

LOL

#315 Posted by Zappat (1595 posts) -

@i_p_daily: from X to Pro is like owning a house with a Hyundai in the garage and exchanging it with one with 7 Ferraris. Again you lemmings focus in everything except games. Worst fanboys ever.

#316 Posted by Alucard_Prime (10107 posts) -

This thread is X-Enhanced :)

#317 Posted by Steppy_76 (2697 posts) -

@Sagemode87: no matter what system I own the majority of titles are multi platform. I'd be playing the same games whether I owned a ps4 or a xbox one. With an x1x I'll be playing the best version of virtually my entire library for the rest of the generation at the cost of a handful of games that I can't play. I'll take that trade every day of the week

#318 Posted by Pedro (34540 posts) -

@Sagemode87: You will understand one day that you should never argue with stupid. πŸ™‚

#319 Posted by EG101 (2000 posts) -

The XB1X version is easily the best version of RDR2 both in Graphics (double the resolution of it's closest counter part) and Game play.

RDR2 is the best looking Open World Game on consoles this Gen and the Experts at DF agree.

#320 Edited by tormentos (29070 posts) -

@kingtito said:

Is that why Sony dropped the price in the 1st year? Sony dropped it's price several times. It was in no way shape or form selling like hotcakes. Talk about revisionist history

You have any proof to back that up? I remember the 360 being sold out for months. Can't be faster than a sold out console.

And that means what exactly? The PS3 had little to no AAA games when it launched and very few good games for the 1st couple of years yet you claim it was the fastest selling console at launch. Could that be because of name brand, the fact it was a cheap BR player AND it had price drops? It definitely wasn't because of the games.

Thanks for confirming what I've already stated.

The dropped the price because it was to expensive,when most consoles use to cost $299 the gen before or less,the xbox 360 wasn't selling like hotcakes either it was selling decent.

And it was sold out for months because it had a documented shortage that lasted like 5 months or more.

The xbox 360 had little to no AAA games as well on launch,COD2 was about the biggest game and was multiplatform,games like Perfect dark and kameo were 80's high 70's games not AAA and Gears didn't come until the machine was 1 year old.

It had a galore of multiplatforms that were also on PC,like Oblivion,or Ghost recon,games like Saints Row or dead rising again were not AAA games at all were 80's.

The PS3 launched on late 2006,by late 2007 already had warhawk 84%,Uncharted 88% ,Ratchet and clank tools of destruction 89%,MotorStorm 84%,Resistance 86%,got VF5 months before the 360 with 85%,Heavenly sword 79 < same scores as Forza 5 on launch of the xbox one and you lemmings claimed was great.

The only difference was the Gears scoring over 90 while Ratchet and uncharted were a hair under 90's by your shitty argument of scores don't matter the PS3 actually had some great games,that was first year,in 2008 the PS4 hit it out of the park with MGS4 scoring 94%,Little Big planet with a whooping 95% score scorching anything on xbox 360 even Halo 3 had lower score than LBP and same score as MGS4,Resistance 2 87%,motorstorm pacific rim 82%,wipeout hd 87% and many more by 2008.

So 2 years into its life the PS3 already had many games,in fact it already had a game higher rated than anything on xbox 360.

By 2009 Uncharted 2 landed the PS3 didn't look back.

So i don't really get from were you lemmings pull the notion that the PS3 had not games for several years,it did and compare to the xbox one offerings boy it totally destroy its up to this day the xbox one doesn't have a single exclusive game that you can get only on xbox that has a 90% score the PS3 by this time was killing it.

#321 Posted by I_P_Daily (11796 posts) -

@zappat said:

@i_p_daily: from X to Pro is like owning a house with a Hyundai in the garage and exchanging it with one with 7 Ferraris. Again you lemmings focus in everything except games. Worst fanboys ever.

#322 Posted by tormentos (29070 posts) -

@Xabiss said:

1. Source - with actual sales numbers the Xbox One X is selling terrible in the US.

2. No it is not the world. This story is only about US sales and it looks like it is doing well here according to this analyst.

3. ROFL now the NPD is not a good source of information. You seriously cant make this shit up.

Come on man. This is just about the Xbox One X sales and it seems it is doing well in the US. The X will never out sale the PS4 or probably even the Xbox One S sku it is not meant to. It is very expensive hardware. Sorry I just find it funny that you all are so defensive over this analyst saying the X is doing so well. Just look at how defensive you all are and having to throw out all these false narratives to downplay this news.

Also it is a given that Xbox will probably be last in sales this holiday. I still stand behind PS4>Switch>Xbox on sales. That doesn't mean the Xbox One X still can't have good sales based on units sold though. That is all this analyst is really saying.

1-US is not the freaking world.

2-Yet we see the xbox one losing all months in US as well its biggest territory and ending 3rd,that somehow is great to you.

3-NPD is not the source windows central is,he is quoting an NPD contributor who is just comparing sales of last year vs this year which OBVIOUSLY would show a bigger growth because the xbox one X was only available for 2 months last year.

#323 Edited by I_P_Daily (11796 posts) -

@davillain- said:

Man, this thread went down so fast, all it takes is a simple Xbox One thread and watch it go past 5th page and not even PS4 thread can ever reach this kind of height lol.

Exactly as lems don't care too much about PS4, whereas a little bit of good news for Xbox brings all you cows out of the wood work, this threads the proof that no cow can deny.

TCHBO.

#324 Posted by tormentos (29070 posts) -

@Sagemode87 said:

@hrt_rulz01: Don't know what delusion you're living in. Lems are owned here in this thread as they're taking victory from someone saying One X is selling great without context. Great in comparison to what? Pro >>>One X, especially if you can only own one. Much better gaming library. Great exclusives and awesome multiplats though not the best versions. Giving up Pro for One X is like giving up a home and car for a muscle car only. Most people don't even have a 4k TV and the difference isn't night and day like you guys make it out to be. Let me stop before you or another lem label me as "riled" for calling out your BS lol.

The xbox one X is selling great this year vs last year..

That is all the argument here and lemming are putting it out of context,of course the xbox one x is selling better,it sold for 2 months last year and was $500 now is less than $500 with 1 game included on deals and has 11 months of sales.

So of course sales would show a bigger jump than any other hardware.that without saying that sales of the xbox one as a whole last years weren't the greatest either.

#325 Posted by babyjoker1221 (1304 posts) -

A thread is officially confirmed a success when tormentos has a meltdown. It's like the hallmark for a great thread.

Thread status: Success Confirmed!

#327 Posted by I_P_Daily (11796 posts) -

@tormentos: So tormy have you bought an X yet???

#328 Posted by babyjoker1221 (1304 posts) -

@i_p_daily said:

Has he even bought a PS4 yet?

He'll never buy an Xbox anyway. It would make him question his blind allegiance to his Sony overlords.

#329 Posted by I_P_Daily (11796 posts) -

@babyjoker1221 said:
@i_p_daily said:

He'll never buy an Xbox anyway. It would make him question his blind allegiance to his Sony overlords.

I saw a post of his in another thread and had to ask.

#330 Posted by tormentos (29070 posts) -

@i_p_daily said:

Na i am upgrading to a new PC.

But i got an S model for 4k blu-ray,and since it comes with 1 free month of game pass i am playing now FH4 which look great even on the s model on my new 4k TV.

Have to admit FH4 is a pretty solid racing haven't jump into it well because of work,but is pretty nice also love the rumble triggers.

I haven't get live yet but i may do so soon,i send you all my gamertag as soon as i do.

#331 Posted by tormentos (29070 posts) -

@babyjoker1221 said:

A thread is officially confirmed a success when tormentos has a meltdown. It's like the hallmark for a great thread.

Thread status: Success Confirmed!

Apparently you don't know what the word meltdown means.

#332 Posted by DaVillain- (36544 posts) -

@i_p_daily said:
@davillain- said:

Man, this thread went down so fast, all it takes is a simple Xbox One thread and watch it go past 5th page and not even PS4 thread can ever reach this kind of height lol.

Exactly as lems don't care too much about PS4, whereas a little bit of good news for Xbox brings all you cows out of the wood work, this threads the proof that no cow can deny.

TCHBO.

How very observant of you.

#333 Posted by darkRecon6Opt (119 posts) -

@BenjaminBanklin: lol really the narrative changes when it doesn't favour Sony or put's the Xbox positive light. Pull your head out your Arse

#334 Posted by I_P_Daily (11796 posts) -

@tormentos said:
@i_p_daily said:

Na i am upgrading to a new PC.

But i got an S model for 4k blu-ray,and since it comes with 1 free month of game pass i am playing now FH4 which look great even on the s model on my new 4k TV.

Have to admit FH4 is a pretty solid racing haven't jump into it well because of work,but is pretty nice also love the rumble triggers.

I haven't get live yet but i may do so soon,i send you all my gamertag as soon as i do.

If true then you have just made a lot of cows sad & angry towards you tormy

#335 Edited by tormentos (29070 posts) -

@i_p_daily said:

Na hahahhaa i use to have an xbox 360 since launch last gen and a OG xbox since 2001 as well,and i still was a sony fan..hahhaaa

#336 Posted by Zappat (1595 posts) -

@babyjoker1221 said:
@i_p_daily said:

The only people as fanatical to do that are lemmings and most of them still buy PS4s but keep it hidden because they have no games on the Xbox.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
#337 Posted by BenjaminBanklin (4633 posts) -
@darkrecon6opt said:

@BenjaminBanklin: lol really the narrative changes when it doesn't favour Sony or put's the Xbox positive light. Pull your head out your Arse

There are no positives with Xbox One, or else the sales wouldn't be dragging ass like a dog with worms.

#338 Edited by Pedro (34540 posts) -

@BenjaminBanklin The Xbox positive trends are really taking the wind out of your sails. I wouldn't be surprised if you leave the forum because of all the positive news. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

#339 Posted by BenjaminBanklin (4633 posts) -
@Pedro said:

@BenjaminBanklin The Xbox positive trends are really taking the wind out of your sails. I wouldn't be surprised if you leave the forum because of all the positive news. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

What positive news? The things people are pulling out of their ass with no numbers to back them up? You can't take the wind out of PS4's sails when Xbox has had its anchor down all gen. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#340 Posted by ronvalencia (27846 posts) -

@mowgly1 said:
@boycie said:

@mowgly1: bottom line is the X looks significantly better than the pro.

Just because resolution, not because graphics are better. Outside resolution, graphics are the same on both.

Higher resolution exposes additional artwork's pixels to the end user, hence they are not the same.

#341 Edited by ronvalencia (27846 posts) -

@tormentos said:
@i_p_daily said:

Na hahahhaa i use to have an xbox 360 since launch last gen and a OG xbox since 2001 as well,and i still was a sony fan..hahhaaa

I spent >$1000 on a Sony Vaio FW-45 laptop with Radeon HD 4650M (320 SP, ~352 GFLOPS shader compute, 8 ROPS) 512MB GDDR3 + blu-ray-ROM/DVD-RW drive which has higher cost when compared to PS3/PS4 combined.

#342 Posted by Pedro (34540 posts) -

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Pedro said:

What positive news? The things people are pulling out of their ass with no numbers to back them up? You can't take the wind out of PS4's sails when Xbox has had its anchor down all gen. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

LOL. The One X doing "phenomenally" is not positive. LOL

Your bitterness has consumed your poor soul and I love it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#343 Posted by BenjaminBanklin (4633 posts) -
@Pedro said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Pedro said:

LOL. The One X doing "phenomenally" is not positive. LOL

Your bitterness has consumed your poor soul and I love it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Xbox is doing so great, that Microsoft has been keeping it a secret for several years now.*

*The numbers are bad, man.

#344 Posted by Pedro (34540 posts) -

@BenjaminBanklin said:

Xbox is doing so great, that Microsoft has been keeping it a secret for several years now.*

This thread is positive news for the One X and for 7 pages you have been bitter.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#345 Edited by BenjaminBanklin (4633 posts) -
@Pedro said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

This thread is positive news for the One X and for 7 pages you have been bitter.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You're the ones that have carried this on for seven pages based on nothing but, "performing phenomenally" with nothing to back that up with. Ever since Microsoft stopped sharing numbers, that's when they forfeited the current console war. They're ashamed of their numbers, you should be too.

#346 Posted by Pedro (34540 posts) -

@BenjaminBanklin said:

You're the ones that have carried this on for seven pages based on nothing but, "performing phenomenally" with nothing to back that up with. Ever since Microsoft stopped sharing numbers, that's when they forfeited the current console war. They're ashamed of their numbers, you should be too.

You are salty that the One X is getting positive news and the only system to run the "best looking" open world game this gen at 4k, you can't help yourself but to damage control because you are deeply offended. There is no wind in your sails and the Xbox is trending up. Nothing is going to make it surpass the PS4 anytime soon and that is known to everyone. Yet here you are still bitching that they are not and ignoring its dramatic positive shift.

#347 Posted by BenjaminBanklin (4633 posts) -
@Pedro said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

You are salty that the One X is getting positive news and the only system to run the "best looking" open world game this gen at 4k, you can't help yourself but to damage control because you are deeply offended. There is no wind in your sails and the Xbox is trending up. Nothing is going to make it surpass the PS4 anytime soon and that is known to everyone. Yet here you are still bitching that they are not and ignoring its dramatic positive shift.

When I finally get it on PC, It ain't gonna look like shit on the X anyway. That's why I haven't bought yet. There's nothing different visually about RDR2 on X1X from the other console versions except a higher res. I'm playing Sunset Overdrive at 60fps, and that's something you'll NEVER get to do. Don't brag to me about that $500 you wasted because Uncle Phil can't wait to drop it.

#348 Posted by Pedro (34540 posts) -

@BenjaminBanklin said:

When I finally get it on PC, It ain't gonna look like shit on the X anyway. That's why I haven't bought yet. There's nothing different visually about RDR2 on X1X from the other console versions except a higher res. I'm playing Sunset Overdrive at 60fps, and that's something you'll NEVER get to do. Don't brag to me about that $500 you wasted because Uncle Phil can't wait to drop it.

LOL. How is the view behind your PC when the fact that the BEST way to experience the best looking game this gen is on the Xbox One X?

#349 Posted by ReCloud (4418 posts) -

Lol Pedro crying in here too. Priceless.

#350 Edited by BenjaminBanklin (4633 posts) -
@Pedro said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

LOL. How is the view behind your PC when the fact that the BEST way to experience the best looking game this gen is on the Xbox One X?

You think RDR2 is the best looking game this gen? That shit looks OK at best.