User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@sts106mat said:
@tgob89 said:
@sts106mat said:
@tgob89 said:

Exibit C:

This is why you lemmings always end up taking L's.

Everything you think and type is emotional non-sense that ultimately leads to you trying to escape reality with a false narrative that eventually bites you in the ass.

You guys are easily lead and strung along with any narrative someone puts out there because you're mentally handcuffed. That's how MS can cuck you guys with the whole "cloud power" narrative for an entire generation and still not figure out you were sold a literal cloud to dream on.

lol

Not me.

check my posting history if you like, i have never once said i will play crackdown 2. i didn't play more than 2 minutes of the first to know it wasn't for me.

still, you are clearly upset to go to the trouble of posting videos of games i dont care about.

the X1X has cows flat out tears full time.

too bad the PS4's best game is a babysitting simulator and RDR2 performs best on X1X by a considerable margin!

dont worry, the lesbian walking sim, will be out in a few years.

Not me

check my posting history if you like, i have never once said I care about mid gen consoles. I have always said mid-gen consoles are a waste of money and advised others to get real next gen consoles, so your argument doesn't apply to me.

See how that works?

PS5 has lems flat out tears full time.

Too bad xbone X's best game is an empty sailing simulator with no content and the best looking console game this generation is God of War on PS4 Pro!

Don't worry, with the 5 studios MS purchased, you may able to play a game that matches PS4 launch game standards in a few years.

hahahaha, someone is butthurt.

X1X is basically a next gen console.

RDR2 pisses on anything we've had the entire gen, and most if not all of last gen too.

I've played all the best PS4 and xbox exclusives that appeal to me and they arean't up there with RDR2.

Kingdom come deliverance was my GOTY, but RDR2 takes it by a hell of a margin....just like the x1x's performance.

To expose TFLOPS power to memory (which are L2 cache or render cache and external memory), IF the next console GPU with 64 ROPS and 1710 Mhz, it would yield 2.9X read/write ROPS over X1X.

X1X GPU can be countered by 7 nm 280 mm2 size GPU (equivalent to 560 mm2 size GPU in 14 nm process tech) i.e. 2X scale X1X GPU with every logic units doubled.

X1X's 4 geometry units evolved into 8 geometry units.

X1X's 4 rasterization units evolved into 8 rasterization units.

X1X's 32 ROPS read/write units evolved into 64 ROPS read/write units.

X1X's 2MB L2 cache + 2MB render cache (missing in Polaris GPU) evolved into unified 8 MB L2 cache. Vega 56/64 has unified 4 MB L2 cache. NVIDIA RTX GPUs doubled their L2 cache storage over Pascal counterparts.

X1X's 6 TFLOPS evolved into 12 TFLOPS.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#252 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

@sts106mat said:
@zappat said:

@sts106mat: X1 next gen console... Imagine the flop a next gen console can't even beat the current gen ones on sales or even graphical prowess.

Everyone knows that to you the PS2 is a current gen console.

this is the best PS4 has to offer at the moment?

If you squint, you can imagine yourself playing spiderman at home on your PS2

lol :P

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#255  Edited By tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@tgob89:

I will say it once again since you clearly have trouble reading / thinking.

I have no interest in crackdown, never have. check my post history if you like.

Besides Ace Combat 7, there is nothing on any machine that springs to mind for next year. I do have other hobbies besides gaming thankfully.

But you're in this thread NOW desperately fighting the good fight. I'm just having a little fun with you but you have to accept reality.

The mid gen consoles were not only unnecessary but if you already owned a current gen HD system, a waste of money because they offed ZERO games that took advantage of the systems additional power.

Exibit A

You won't see any real advantage to the Bone'Xs power until next gen games start dropping and then it will still be gimped compared to true next gen systems with majorly advanced CPUs and more powerful GPUs.

That $500 you dropped on the bone X...would have reaped you a 2x performance increase for the same money in less than 2 years from now.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@ronvalencia said:
@sts106mat said:

RDR2 pisses on anything we've had the entire gen, and most if not all of last gen too.

I've played all the best PS4 and xbox exclusives that appeal to me and they arean't up there with RDR2.

Kingdom come deliverance was my GOTY, but RDR2 takes it by a hell of a margin....just like the x1x's performance.

To expose TFLOPS power to memory (which is L2 cache or render cache and external memory), IF the next console GPU with 64 ROPS and 1710 Mhz, it would yield 2.9X read/write ROPS over X1X.

X1X GPU can be countered by 7 nm 280 mm2 size GPU (equivalent to 560 mm2 size GPU in 14 nm process tech) i.e. 2X scale X1X GPU with every logic units doubled.

X1X's 2MB L2 cache + 2MB render cache (missing in Polaris GPU) evolved into unified 8 MB L2 cache. Vega 56/64 has unified 4 MB L2 cache. NVIDIA RTX GPUs doubled their L2 cache storage over Pascal counterparts.

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Nothing you say there has to do with what @sts106mat say in that bold part.

And no @sts106mat the xbox one X is not a next gen console.

RDR2 look incredible even on PS4 at 1080p i know because that is the version i am playing in my new 4k tv and look stunning just changing my old vizio for a samsung 4k make the game look incredibly better.

But RDR2 is not the most demanding game out there it has a great looking feel because of the way it is constructed,but is 1080p even on normal PS4,there are games that do look better with better assets as well and don't hit 4k on xbox one X.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By Zappat
Member since 2018 • 1592 Posts

@sts106mat said:

I see the advantage of its power on a daily basis.

I don't know why i wouldn't want the power increase now, rather than in 2 years.

Like i said, its definitely not been a waste of money, i am extremely happy with it.

besides preaching to me on how i should spend my money, do you have anything else to add?

There you go lying to yourself again. Just in the other thread you were saying this year sucked for you gaming-wise and this is the first year with the 1X lol and here you're saying you're extremely happy with it on a daily basis. You say you have one game to look forward to for next year and so how is the 1X on a daily basis making you happy if you barely even play it? Are you sleeping with it and showering with it as if it were the gf? lulz. Keep it up lemming, that cognitive dissonance needs more and more because the contradictions are still crystal clear and that can't be healthy lol

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#260  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

@sts106mat said:
@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:
@sts106mat said:

To expose TFLOPS power to memory (which is L2 cache or render cache and external memory), IF the next console GPU with 64 ROPS and 1710 Mhz, it would yield 2.9X read/write ROPS over X1X.

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Nothing you say there has to do with what @sts106mat say in that bold part.

RDR2 look incredible even on PS4 at 1080p i know because that is the version i am playing in my new 4k tv and look stunning just changing my old vizio for a samsung 4k make the game look incredibly better.

But RDR2 is not the most demanding game out there it has a great looking feel because of the way it is constructed,but is 1080p even on normal PS4,there are games that do look better with better assets as well and don't hit 4k on xbox one X.

Well it seems like one to me Eltormo.

RDR2 looks phenomenal on my x1x, its the best looking game out there at the moment IMO.

Plus the game is so good, I think its likely ruined every other game for me for at least the next few years (besides AC7).

Outside resolution difference between the Pro and X in X favor in RDR2, there isn't a single graphical difference in X favor. In graphics department both X and Pro version are the same.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 tgob89

@sts106mat said:
@tgob89 said:

But you're in this thread NOW desperately fighting the good fight. I'm just having a little fun with you but you have to accept reality.

The mid gen consoles were not only unnecessary but if you already owned a current gen HD system, a waste of money because they offed ZERO games to took advantage of the systems additional power.

You won't see any advantage to the Bone'Xs power until next gen games start dropping and then it will still be gimped compared to true next gen systems with majorly advanced CPUs and more powerful GPUs.

That $500 you dropped on the bone X...would have reaped you a 2x performance increase for the same money in less than 2 years from now.

I am not fighting the good fight lol. i am laughing at cows trying to pretend they aren't butthurt by the news X1X is performing phenomenally.

X1X has been far from a waste of money.. believe me.

I don't know why i wouldn't want the power increase now, rather than in 2 years.

Like i said, its definitely not been a waste of money, i am extremely happy with it.

besides preaching to me on how i should spend my money, do you have anything else to add?

lol I'm not preaching to you, you just seem incredibly defensive because of the money you dropped on the X.

I'm not invested so I'm not defensive and angry about the impending release of next gen systems in 2020. I bought my base PS4 and see no need to upgrade to a system that will provide no new games then the system I currently own.

Perhaps it's because you're so desperately projecting that others are "butthurt" about the X that makes me think you're insecure about your investment.

If you see value in your purchase then fine but you shouldn't blindly suggest everyone is butthurt about a purchase you made that many people consider a waste of money and a knee jerk purchase

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 tgob89

@sts106mat said:
@zappat said:
@sts106mat said:

There you go lying to yourself again. Just in the other thread you were saying this year sucked for you gaming-wise and this is the first year with the 1X lol and here you're saying you're extremely happy with it on a daily basis. You say you have one game to look forward to for next year and so how is the 1X on a daily basis making you happy if you barely even play it? Are you sleeping with it and showering with it as if it were the gf? lulz. Keep it up lemming, that cognitive dissonance needs more and more because the contradictions are still crystal clear and that can't be healthy lol

How is it a lie? the machine plays the games really well. I am very happy with my purchase.

The number of quality games this year has been poor. God of war was ok, Kingdom come was a huge surprise and a favourite of mine. RDR2 makes everything else obsolete.

Enjoy you X sts we're happy for you man.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 Zappat

@tgob89 said:
@sts106mat said:
@tgob89 said:

The mid gen consoles were not only unnecessary but if you already owned a current gen HD system, a waste of money because they offed ZERO games to took advantage of the systems additional power.

You won't see any advantage to the Bone'Xs power until next gen games start dropping and then it will still be gimped compared to true next gen systems with majorly advanced CPUs and more powerful GPUs.

I am not fighting the good fight lol. i am laughing at cows trying to pretend they aren't butthurt by the news X1X is performing phenomenally.

X1X has been far from a waste of money.. believe me.

lol I'm not preaching to you, you just seem incredibly defensive because of the money you dropped on the X.

I'm not invested so I'm not defensive and angry about the impending release of next gen systems in 2020. I bought my base PS4 and see no need to upgrade to a system that will provide no new games then the system I currently own.

Perhaps it's because you're so desperately projecting that others are "butthurt" about the X that makes me think you're insecure about your investment.

If you see value in your purchase then fine but you shouldn't blindly suggest everyone is butthurt about a purchase you made that many people consider a waste of money and a knee jerk purchase

Somewhere down the line this year Sony made him extremely butthurt and he got rid of his PS4. He said so in another thread. Now he clearly needs to convince himself that he doesn't want a PS4 and that the X1 is enough. Yet in another active thread now he just said this year sucked for him gaming-wise so clearly the X1 is not being enough. The dude is clearly desperately trying to cope with the situation by any means so he lashes at cows when he reads the facts coming from them lol.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@sts106mat said:

RDR2 looks phenomenal on my x1x, its the best looking game out there at the moment IMO.

Plus the game is so good, I think its likely ruined every other game for me for at least the next few years (besides AC7). anything with similar gameplay to RDR2 is going to be insignificant

Is great looking even on PS4 so i can only imagine how much better should look on xbox one X,but i don't think that qualify the xbox one X as a next gen console,is a mid gen upgrade something that we already have on the portable arena but that is new to consoles.

Nintendo did this with the 3DS before sony with the Pro and has done it before with other portables alto a lesser extentent.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@boycie: Do I care how well a console is selling? Yes, hell yes, the better its selling usually means more games and exclusives for that console among other things.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 Zappat

@sts106mat: "yep i got rid of my PS4, but we still have one in the house."

Lol so you finally admit you couldn't get rid of the PS4 for good. You know what they say: "Once you go PS4 black, you never go back". ;)

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts
@sts106mat said:
@mowgly1 said:
@sts106mat said:
@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

Plus the game is so good, I think its likely ruined every other game for me for at least the next few years (besides AC7).

Outside resolution difference between the Pro and X in X favor in RDR2, there isn't a single graphical difference in X favor. In graphics department both X and Pro version are the same.

sure mowgly. no difference at all. hahaha

go back to the jungle and say hello to Baloo for me.

He's actually correct though...... the actual graphics themselves are identical and there is no graphical difference between them.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:
@kingtito said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@kingtito said:
@Zero_epyon said:

I meant in terms of which platform had games according to each faction. Lems were the ones claiming the PS3 had now games because of how slowly games were developed. Of course, PS3 had plenty of games, especially later in the gen and that's how they managed to close the gap in sales, despite starting a year later and much more expensive.

Nah, massive price drops, cheapest BR player and name brand is how they closed the gap.

See @Steppy_76. Some of them are still around. The PS3 was more expensive than the Xbox for the majority of the generation. The bluray player thing was only good up to about two or three years after the PS3 released. Once bluray won over HD-DVD, prices went down. Brand name only seemed to be a thing in Japan, where Xbox is pretty much dead there.

So BR, name brand and price drops helped the PS3 catch up as I said. Thanks

haha sure. PS3 was selling like hotcakes at 499-599 because it was a cheap bluray player lol and because Japan hates Xbox. It was their fastest selling console launch too! Absolutely dominated everywhere. Lol lems and their revisionist history.

Also price drops? Even when they did they were constantly more expensive than Xbox. Why are you still using that as a point?

Is that why Sony dropped the price in the 1st year? Sony dropped it's price several times. It was in no way shape or form selling like hotcakes. Talk about revisionist history

You have any proof to back that up? I remember the 360 being sold out for months. Can't be faster than a sold out console.

And that means what exactly? The PS3 had little to no AAA games when it launched and very few good games for the 1st couple of years yet you claim it was the fastest selling console at launch. Could that be because of name brand, the fact it was a cheap BR player AND it had price drops? It definitely wasn't because of the games.

Thanks for confirming what I've already stated.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@scatteh316 said:
@sts106mat said:
@mowgly1 said:
@sts106mat said:

He's actually correct though...... the actual graphics themselves are identical and there is no graphical difference between them.

These pictures tell a different story

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By Zappat

@boycie: You just proved him right, the only thing those pictures show is a difference in resolution, not in graphical assets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@zappat said:

@boycie: You just proved him right, the only thing those pictures show is a difference in resolution, not in graphical assets

Still looks loads better though.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

Just for giggles I'm gonna play RDR2 on mah Mighty X1X but in simulated PS Bore Poo mode by smearing some Vaseline on my TV screen. lolol :P

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11084 Posts
@sts106mat said:

Damn, I missed that one. RDR2 runs at native 4K on medium ass settings at 30fps on X1X and lemmings lost their damn minds. LOL!

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#280 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20103 Posts
@kingtito said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@kingtito said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@kingtito said:

Nah, massive price drops, cheapest BR player and name brand is how they closed the gap.

See @Steppy_76. Some of them are still around. The PS3 was more expensive than the Xbox for the majority of the generation. The bluray player thing was only good up to about two or three years after the PS3 released. Once bluray won over HD-DVD, prices went down. Brand name only seemed to be a thing in Japan, where Xbox is pretty much dead there.

haha sure. PS3 was selling like hotcakes at 499-599 because it was a cheap bluray player lol and because Japan hates Xbox. It was their fastest selling console launch too! Absolutely dominated everywhere. Lol lems and their revisionist history.

Also price drops? Even when they did they were constantly more expensive than Xbox. Why are you still using that as a point?

Is that why Sony dropped the price in the 1st year? Sony dropped it's price several times. It was in no way shape or form selling like hotcakes. Talk about revisionist history

You have any proof to back that up? I remember the 360 being sold out for months. Can't be faster than a sold out console.

And that means what exactly? The PS3 had little to no AAA games when it launched and very few good games for the 1st couple of years yet you claim it was the fastest selling console at launch. Could that be because of name brand, the fact it was a cheap BR player AND it had price drops? It definitely wasn't because of the games.

"Is that why Sony dropped the price in the 1st year? Sony dropped it's price several times. It was in no way shape or form selling like hotcakes. Talk about revisionist history"

Wow talk about missing the sarcasm.

Also, you completely missed my point. I never said PS3's price never dropped. When the prices dropped, they still managed to be more expensive than Xbox. The first drop in 2007 was a $100 drop in price and it was still more expensive than the most expensive Xbox 360 Sku.

My point is that despite being more expensive and having released a whole year later, it still managed to sell on par with the 360. And it was the games that drove it. PS3 was selling terribly for the first 2-3 years, hence the price drops. But unlike the Xbox One this gen, the PS3 gained notable exclusive games that gave it the edge over the 360. The 360 lost steam towards the end of the gen because MS slowed down their exclusive game development. So while MS stopped putting things out, Sony had Uncharted 3, The Last of Us, God of War 3 and Acension, and a whole lot others.

But of course, lems last gen all the way up to the last bit continued to claim that PS3 had no games.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts
@boycie said:
@scatteh316 said:
@sts106mat said:
@mowgly1 said:

I refuse to believe you of all people are that dumb.... Those pictures show a resolution difference, not a graphical one....... You do know the difference right?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:
@kingtito said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@kingtito said:
@Zero_epyon said:

"Is that why Sony dropped the price in the 1st year? Sony dropped it's price several times. It was in no way shape or form selling like hotcakes. Talk about revisionist history"

Wow talk about missing the sarcasm.

Also, you completely missed my point. I never said PS3's price never dropped. When the prices dropped, they still managed to be more expensive than Xbox. The first drop in 2007 was a $100 drop in price and it was still more expensive than the most expensive Xbox 360 Sku.

My point is that despite being more expensive and having released a whole year later, it still managed to sell on par with the 360. And it was the games that drove it. PS3 was selling terribly for the first 2-3 years, hence the price drops. But unlike the Xbox One this gen, the PS3 gained notable exclusive games that gave it the edge over the 360. The 360 lost steam towards the end of the gen because MS slowed down their exclusive game development. So while MS stopped putting things out, Sony had Uncharted 3, The Last of Us, God of War 3 and Acension, and a whole lot others.

But of course, lems last gen all the way up to the last bit continued to claim that PS3 had no games.

Yeah I missed it, sarcasm doesn't always come across when texting or posting on forums...my bad :)

I didn't miss your point. My point it that has nothing to do with what I've said. The PS3 caught up because it was a cheap BR, Japan, price drops and name brand recognition. Games, unlike what some are trying to say, weren't the main motivation. I will admit that it came out with some stellar games later on in the gen.

True it did manage to sell on par with the 360 for all the reasons I stated and it wasn't the games that propelled it. It sold millions just because it was the cheapest BR player available and with all the price drops and it's name brand recognition not to mention the fact the 360 literally sold nothing in Japan helped it. Games was a very small percentage since all the big games were multiplat anyway. I think Japan was the biggest factor.

Kind of like cows this gen claiming X1 has no games. Last time I checked the X1 has more games available than I could or even want to play. Cuts both ways amigo

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

NPD handing out participation ribbons now? How is 3rd place, “phenomenal?”

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@scatteh316: as I say it still looks loads better. Go watch the digital foundry comparisons. I

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 mowgly1

@sts106mat said:
@mowgly1 said:
@sts106mat said:
@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

Maybe you should read again : Outside resolution difference between the Pro and X in X favor in RDR2, there isn't a single graphical difference in X favor. In graphics department both X and Pro version are the same.

Check DF comparison if you want. Cheers!

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By mowgly1

@boycie said:
@scatteh316 said:
@sts106mat said:
@mowgly1 said:

Like i said : RESOLUTION DIFFERENCE, NOT GRAPHICAL DIFFERENCE. Rockstar messed up checkerboard technique on Pro, like DF stated also. Thanks anyway.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@mowgly1: bottom line is the X looks significantly better than the pro.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@tormentos said:
@Xabiss said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

LOL! Of course Xbox is doing better this year than last year when sales stalled due to people playing wait-and-see with the X1X announcement. Let's see how it will do without the price cuts every week. You can't call it phenomenal when it's third every month despite throwing every promotion in the book at it.

This article is more about how well the Xbox One X is performing then Xbox. Cows on this forum say the X is doing terrible and it is now coming out the X is performing rather well. So keep the excuses and false narratives going.

The report even says:

It's a mid-generation turnaround the market's never seen before. This qualifies as phenomenal, even if not market leading.

Yeah they are not market leaders but since the release of the X they have never seen a mid-generation turnaround like this and that it is pretty phenomenal. Which means the $500 Xbox One X is actually performing rather well.

BTW this holiday season I still think it will be Sony<Switch<Xbox. Just seems Xbox the X is selling well based on price and all.

1-It is doing terrible.

2-NPD = World?

3- Windows central get a better source for your info.

4-The xbox one X was only available for 2 months last year of is a freaking given that this year it will show bigger sales year over year because it has way more time on the market,compare to the PS4 and switch which were here for the whole year.

It's great to see that the Xbox One X is doing so well. The fact that games like Red Dead Redemption 2 run at native 4K resolution on the console has been a tremendous boost. In some cases — like We Happy FewMicrosoft's machine manages to achieve native 4K while PlayStation 4 Pro only hits 1080p.

Didn't know RDR2 was 1080p on PS4 pro lol see dude you take things depending on who they come from,in this case is windows central which is a shitty biased site dedicated to hail MS.

In order to maintain this growth, Microsoft needs to make sure that it always has "the most powerful console in the world" during any given generation. Hopefully its long-rumored "Xbox Scarlett" will maintain this advantage going forward. We should know more about it at E3 2019 in June.

Man this look like it was written by Dynamitecop or another die hard lemming on this place.

Please tell me in how many generation power helped the xbox win a generation?

Hell most sold xbox one this holiday was the S model and every one knows that.

1. Source - with actual sales numbers the Xbox One X is selling terrible in the US.

2. No it is not the world. This story is only about US sales and it looks like it is doing well here according to this analyst.

3. ROFL now the NPD is not a good source of information. You seriously cant make this shit up.

Come on man. This is just about the Xbox One X sales and it seems it is doing well in the US. The X will never out sale the PS4 or probably even the Xbox One S sku it is not meant to. It is very expensive hardware. Sorry I just find it funny that you all are so defensive over this analyst saying the X is doing so well. Just look at how defensive you all are and having to throw out all these false narratives to downplay this news.

Also it is a given that Xbox will probably be last in sales this holiday. I still stand behind PS4>Switch>Xbox on sales. That doesn't mean the Xbox One X still can't have good sales based on units sold though. That is all this analyst is really saying.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#289 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

When you've had three iterations of the same hardware, software numbers will be a better gauge of market penetration. I don't think all Scorpio sales are re-buys, but it's not a stretch of the imagination to say that most Scorpio sales do not represent new consumers within the XBox ecosystem.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 mowgly1

@boycie said:

@mowgly1: bottom line is the X looks significantly better than the pro.

Just because resolution, not because graphics are better. Outside resolution, graphics are the same on both.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@mowgly1: it’s no good having great graphics if you going to smear vasoline over the screen though. The pro obviously doesn’t have the beans to do the graphics justice.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56092 Posts

Man, this thread went down so fast, all it takes is a simple Xbox One thread and watch it go past 5th page and not even PS4 thread can ever reach this kind of height lol.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 Zappat

@boycie said:

@mowgly1: it’s no good having great graphics if you going to smear vasoline over the screen though. The pro obviously doesn’t have the beans to do the graphics justice.

Lol funny the hypocrisy of lemmings, they use DF to claim that RDR2 is better and DF itself says that the PS4 version looks great too but you ignore that. Lems: the clowns of SW.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 mowgly1

@Xabiss said:
@tormentos said:

1-It is doing terrible.

2-NPD = World?

4-The xbox one X was only available for 2 months last year of is a freaking given that this year it will show bigger sales year over year because it has way more time on the market,compare to the PS4 and switch which were here for the whole year.

It's great to see that the Xbox One X is doing so well. The fact that games like Red Dead Redemption 2 run at native 4K resolution on the console has been a tremendous boost. In some cases — like We Happy FewMicrosoft's machine manages to achieve native 4K while PlayStation 4 Pro only hits 1080p.

Didn't know RDR2 was 1080p on PS4 pro lol see dude you take things depending on who they come from,in this case is windows central which is a shitty biased site dedicated to hail MS.

In order to maintain this growth, Microsoft needs to make sure that it always has "the most powerful console in the world" during any given generation. Hopefully its long-rumored "Xbox Scarlett" will maintain this advantage going forward. We should know more about it at E3 2019 in June.

Man this look like it was written by Dynamitecop or another die hard lemming on this place.

1. Source - with actual sales numbers the Xbox One X is selling terrible in the US.

2. No it is not the world. This story is only about US sales and it looks like it is doing well here according to this analyst.

3. ROFL now the NPD is not a good source of information. You seriously cant make this shit up.

Come on man. This is just about the Xbox One X sales and it seems it is doing well in the US. The X will never out sale the PS4 or probably even the Xbox One S sku it is not meant to. It is very expensive hardware. Sorry I just find it funny that you all are so defensive over this analyst saying the X is doing so well. Just look at how defensive you all are and having to throw out all these false narratives to downplay this news.

Also it is a given that Xbox will probably be last in sales this holiday. I still stand behind PS4>Switch>Xbox on sales. That doesn't mean the Xbox One X still can't have good sales based on units sold though. That is all this analyst is really saying.

Analyst also deliberately ignoring the fact that Xbone sales last year in US were bad.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296  Edited By deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@zappat said:
@boycie said:

Lol funny the hypocrisy of lemmings, they use DF to claim that RDR2 is better and DF itself says that the PS4 version looks great too but you ignore that. Lems: the clowns of SW.

Fair point, they do say it looks great, they say they all the version look great. But they do also say the X looks significantly better than ALL the other version.

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297  Edited By rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

graph·i·cal. - giving a clear and effective picture; vivid: I believe the 1X version looks a lot clearer so I guess there is a graphical difference.
Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 Steppy_76
Member since 2005 • 2857 Posts

@mowgly1 said:
@Xabiss said:
@tormentos said:

1-It is doing terrible.

2-NPD = World?

Analyst also deliberately ignoring the fact that Xbone sales last year in US were bad.

I swear that last year the xbone came in last numberswise, but generated the most revenue...which most attributed to the x selling decently at a high price tag.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299  Edited By Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@Steppy_76 said:
@mowgly1 said:
@Xabiss said:

I swear that last year the xbone came in last numberswise, but generated the most revenue...which most attributed to the x selling decently at a high price tag.

Good comment.

artillery77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 artillery77
Member since 2016 • 68 Posts

@knight-k: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xFtGyLD-AcU

The only numbers that matter are profit margin numbers. Which MS games division make huge numbers in that category.