Xbox One X 'performing phenomenally' says NPD

#201 Edited by kenshiro3948 (406 posts) -
@davillain- said:

^It's sad when you see someone accusing someone who may think they are but they are not.

It seems this Quack character gave him PTSD lol. He's accusing everyone of being him without any shred of evidence :)

#202 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (18399 posts) -

@kenshiro3948 said:
@davillain- said:

^It's sad when you see someone accusing someone who may think they are but they are not.

It seems this Quack character gave him PTSD lol. He's accusing everyone of being him without any shred of evidence :)

We all know it's you Quack... or you're someone who mimics him. LOL.

#203 Posted by DaVillain- (34950 posts) -

@kenshiro3948 said:
@davillain- said:

It seems this Quack character gave him PTSD lol. He's accusing everyone of being him without any evidence :)

A guy name QuadKnight always pick on lems, he was their idol. I'm just more surprise he even got into Daily's head, he really miss him alot. Also, he's been fired by Gamespot and the lems told me it's BlackBall as QK.

#204 Posted by DaVillain- (34950 posts) -

@hrt_rulz01 said:

We all know it's you Quack... or you're someone who mimics him. LOL.

If I didn't know better, I say it's ReCloud behind all this.

#205 Posted by kenshiro3948 (406 posts) -
@davillain- said:
@kenshiro3948 said:
@davillain- said:

It seems this Quack character gave him PTSD lol. He's accusing everyone of being him without any evidence :)

A guy name QuadKnight always pick on lems, he was their idol. I'm just more surprise he even got into Daily's head, he really miss him alot. Also, he's been fired by Gamespot and the lems told me it's BlackBall as QK.

Wow, this character must have been a legend to get under these guys' skins so much. I wish I had known him, sounds like a great guy lol.

#206 Posted by BigBadBully (2124 posts) -

@mowgly1: i'm a fan of both Xbox and Playstation. Unfortunately sales mean nothing to me as it doesnt get me to game more on my PS4. As mentioned in another thread, i play God Of War 4, Spiderman, Uncharted 4, Ni-Oh, Last of us Remastered.

My only knock on Sony is that after playing a select few games the Ps4 is off. Im on the Xbox gaming it up on Gamepass, playing more games and new games i necessarily wouldnt try, im playing old games juiced up on the x1x for some good ole classic co-op/multiplayer fun. Next week i'll get to play strange brigade and mutant year zero etc... MS is giving me a lot of games to play.

On my Ps4 im only getting to play a few select exclusives, the games on ps now dont compare to what ms has available on gamepass. I need more from Sony to invest more time with my ps4. Things like bc and old games being made available and or jazzed up, bring back some of the classic online games. If Sony offered more value with Psn/ps now that would be awesome and would purchase a ps+ sub and psnow. That doesnt seem like its happening this gen. Seems Sony is gearing up for PS5.

So Sony and Nintendo are selling more consoles, thats great doesnt help me play more games on my PS4.

#207 Posted by BigBadBully (2124 posts) -

@stereointegrity: in regards to how much MS is paying? Unfortunately its nothing, i only make a few bucks per month via bing rewards in which i redeem for gift cards to buy games for both my ps4 and xbox.

#208 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (18399 posts) -

@davillain-: Could be... they're probably all the same person.

#209 Posted by dagubot (1187 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:
@kenshiro3948 said:
@Pedro said:
@tgob89 said:

It it? Why don't you tell us all about it lem

Your stress is

@i_p_daily said:

I see the cow meltdowns are still continuing, and a few more cows alts have joined the slaughter lol.

Good, good :)

^ ^ And this is what denial looks like kids. When your side has lost so horribly that you try to put on a happy face and pretend that you're winning LMAO!

See kids this is what a ban dodger looks like, a guy who lives & breathes this night & day and takes it way too seriously, so much so he gets banned for his abuse, but makes alts and comes back and does the exact same thing lol.

I remember Quad saying that if he ever got banned he wouldn't even bother coming back cause he doesn't take this serious; yet here he is...lmfao.

#210 Posted by Zappat (1595 posts) -

Wow lemmings got destroyed in this thread. While cows can produce actual evidence lemmings keep repeating their delusional mantra to convince themselves that facts are irrelevant. Lemmings are truly a case study in coping through mass denial and delusion this gen.

#211 Posted by Doom_2016 (5 posts) -

Xbox One X = Sega 32 X

#212 Edited by mowgly1 (1203 posts) -

@xhawk27 said:

@mowgly1: You proved my point. Mostly Indies. lol

Yeah, Xbone fan, ignoring bunch of exclusive retail games for PS4 from the list. And what Xbone had? Nothing!

#213 Edited by I_P_Daily (10718 posts) -

@dagubot said:
@i_p_daily said:
@kenshiro3948 said:
@Pedro said:

Your stress is

@i_p_daily said:

I see the cow meltdowns are still continuing, and a few more cows alts have joined the slaughter lol.

^ ^ And this is what denial looks like kids. When your side has lost so horribly that you try to put on a happy face and pretend that you're winning LMAO!

See kids this is what a ban dodger looks like, a guy who lives & breathes this night & day and takes it way too seriously, so much so he gets banned for his abuse, but makes alts and comes back and does the exact same thing lol.

I remember Quad saying that if he ever got banned he wouldn't even bother coming back cause he doesn't take this serious; yet here he is...lmfao.

Well we all know this is his life and his best friend & cow in the closet @DaVillian- is trying to defend him, another dead give away its quack.

So dav since you're vouching for him, when it gets proven that its quack shouldn't you be banned also for aiding & abetting a ban dodger.

#214 Posted by phbz (4148 posts) -

Why so much hate?

#215 Posted by Zappat (1595 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:
@dagubot said:
@i_p_daily said:
@kenshiro3948 said:
@Pedro said:

Your stress is

@i_p_daily said:

Well we all know this is his life and his best friend & cow in the closet @DaVillian- is trying to defend him, another dead give away its quack.

So dav since you're vouching for him, when it gets proven that its quack shouldn't you be banned also for aiding & abetting a ban dodger.

Lol you lemmings want everyone who disagrees with you banned. I guess you can't handle debating facts so you would rather have your own safe-space echo-chamber where you can circlejerk yourselves into further delusion.

#216 Posted by xhawk27 (11051 posts) -

@mowgly1 said:
@xhawk27 said:

Yeah, Xbone fan, ignoring bunch of exclusive retail games for PS4 from the list. And what Xbone had? Nothing!

Yeah they had a lot of flops like Killzone, Order 1888, Driveclub, Knack, etc. They all make SoT and SOD2 look like AAA games. Xbox at that time had Forza 5, Halo MCC single player was fine, Ryse, Sunset Overdrive, Killer Instinct, Titan Fall.

#217 Posted by Zappat (1595 posts) -
@xhawk27 said:
@mowgly1 said:
@xhawk27 said:

Yeah they had a lot of flops like Killzone, Order 1888, Driveclub, Knack, etc. They all make SoT and SOD2 look like AAA games. Xbox at that time had Forza 5, Halo MCC single player was fine, Ryse, Sunset Overdrive, Killer Instinct, Titan Fall.

You conveniently leave out TLOU, Infamous and Bloddborne which completely obliterate Xbox offerings and list broken games like MCC for the Xbone and complete crap like Ryse not to mention the worst Forza which doesn't have such a much higher metacritic score than Driveclub. So the only way you lemmings can feed your BS narrative is by selectively choosing which facts to ignore. That's why you guys live in a complete delusion and you're the biggest clowns gaming have ever seen.

#218 Posted by The-A-Baum (1318 posts) -

Some people say Xbox fans never bitch or complain. Well the X was the answer to all the fans asking for it. Microsoft listened and delivered. Games and first party, they are tackling now.

Too little too late for some, but they have shown they are not going anywhere.

Sad that some don't see how competition benefits us all.

Sorry to break it to you but there is a lot more positive Xbos news to come.

#219 Posted by I_P_Daily (10718 posts) -

@zappat said:
@i_p_daily said:
@dagubot said:
@i_p_daily said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

Lol you lemmings want everyone who disagrees with you banned. I guess you can't handle debating facts so you would rather have your own safe-space echo-chamber where you can circlejerk yourselves into further delusion.

#220 Posted by Zappat (1595 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:
@zappat said:
@i_p_daily said:
@dagubot said:
@i_p_daily said:

Considering how often you make the mistake of using "your" instead of "you're" I'm not surprised you have trouble reading. It also feeds perfectly into living in a state of perpetual denial that you lemmings need to subsist :)

#221 Posted by mowgly1 (1203 posts) -

@xhawk27:

Yep, another braindead Xbone fan who deliberately ignored retail exclusive games for PS4 from the list. Never change, Xbone fans.

#222 Posted by mowgly1 (1203 posts) -

@xhawk27:

Yep, another braindead Xbone fan who deliberately ignored retail exclusive games for PS4 from the list. Never change, Xbone fans.

#223 Posted by The-A-Baum (1318 posts) -

720p to 900p was maginally better yet was the end all be all. 1080p makes you a better gamer and give me 1080 or give me death!

Sorry take the L! 4K way is bigger than 1440p by a lot compared to the nonsense you guys were spewing. But like Nazi's after they lost the war said "we never said that? It was someone else!"

4K makes you a better gamer!

Sorry just messing with you guys, but we all know this power narrative is eating you up. All in good fun.

Don't worry we all know you have $2,000 pcs like you all pretend to hide behind.

#224 Posted by Gatygun (1349 posts) -

So how much did it sell?

#225 Edited by tgob89 (2153 posts) -

@the-a-baum said:

720p to 900p was maginally better yet was the end all be all. 1080p makes you a better gamer and give me 1080 or give me death!

Sorry take the L! 4K way is bigger than 1440p by a lot compared to the nonsense you guys were spewing. But like Nazi's after they lost the war said "we never said that? It was someone else!"

4K makes you a better gamer!

Sorry just messing with you guys, but we all know this power narrative is eating you up. All in good fun.

Don't worry we all know you have $2,000 pcs like you all pretend to hide behind.

You lems are seriously simple minded aren't you?

"Cows" rubbed the power narrative in you guys face because they know how much it means to you guys, it's literally everything your platform stands for. Cows really didn't give a damn that PS4 was slightly more powerful than X0...

Sony fans bought and supported PS4 for 5 reasons:

1. MS is a shit game company (DRM spybox, no used games, always online ect) that is the worse of the big 3 at supporting their platform and fans with great games.

2. Sony proved yet again at the end of PS3's life that they support their consoles all the way through the gen delivering AAA content while MS and Nintendo ended on a 3 year drought.

3. MS has no diversity in their lineup and the weakest Japanese support of big 3.

4. Xbone was $500 at launch

5. Sony will ALWAYS end up delivering genre defining AAA games with every console.

Long story short...we simply TRUSTED Sony to deliver on games and they didn't insult gamers with ridiculous draconian policies.

This same statement could similarly be used for Nintendo fans who choose the WEAKER Switch over the cheaper Xbox one S! lol "bu but da resolution"? FOH!

PS4: ~345k

Switch: ~260k

XBO: ~215k

(Source - Resetera)

All Platforms YTD

1. Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII^
  2. Red Dead Redemption II
  3. Far Cry 5
  4. Marvel's Spider-Man
  5. NBA 2K19
  6. God of War 2018
  7. Monster Hunter: World
  8. Madden NFL 19^
  9. Grand Theft Auto V
  10. Call of Duty: WWII^

NO ONE trust's MS to deliver on games!

4k mega-hit AAA multiplat RDR2 didn't stop non-HD N-Switch from curb stomping xbone WITHOUT RDR2, before even mentioning PS4.

PS4 being more powerful than Xbone at the beginning of the gen was a cherry on top that Sony fans rubbed in you morons faces but it never was a significant factor in why we choose it over Xbox one.

It's ALWAYS about games lem.

#226 Posted by DaVillain- (34950 posts) -

@i_p_daily said:

#227 Posted by Zappat (1595 posts) -

LMAO! Really lemmings have convinced themselves that resolution is all that matters when after 3 gens of having the console with supposedly the best resolutions they have lost every single one of these gens. It really takes a big effort in self-deception to be a lemming nowadays.

#228 Posted by sts106mat (24856 posts) -
@zappat said:

LMAO! Really lemmings have convinced themselves that resolution is all that matters when after 3 gens of having the console with supposedly the best resolutions they have lost every single one of these gens. It really takes a big effort in self-deception to be a lemming nowadays.

lemms, lemmings, lems, lemming, lem, kuraimen!

#229 Edited by tgob89 (2153 posts) -

@sts106mat said:
@zappat said:

combo breaker?

Not his fault xbox fanboys seem to be allergic to logic, facts and reality.

If you guys really REALLLLY believe that resolution was the reason for PS4's success over Xbone at the start of this gen then you guys are more clueless about gaming than anyone could have ever imagined.

Exibit A...Wii, weak as a PS2, won the gen over PS3/360 with over 100 M sold.

Exibit B...Switch, currently kicking the stuffing out of Xbone (any version) bu but 4k unrestricted?

Get a grip, the power/resolution fiasco was only a fanboy's flame tactic. If anything it was Xbone's PRICE coupled with the resolution disparity that magnified it's disparity for a console with a similar library.

notice no one even brings up Switchs resolution and it sells like hot cakes?

Sorry, you've been had! And apparently MS execs were too!

#230 Edited by sts106mat (24856 posts) -
@tgob89 said:
@sts106mat said:
@zappat said:

combo breaker?

If you guys really REALLLLY believe that resolution was the reason for PS4's success over Xbone at the start of this gen then you guys are more clueless about gaming than anyone could have ever imagined.

Exibit B...Switch, currently kicking the stuffing out of Xbone (any version) bu but 4k unrestricted?

Get a grip, the power/resolution fiasco was only a fanboy's flame tactic. If anything it was Xbone's PRICE coupled with the resolution disparity that magnified it's disparity for a console with a similar library.

What are you blathering about?

Here is some Logic, facts and reality for you.

Logic - the Cows are all upset due to this thread

Fact - The xbox one X is performing phenomenally says NPD.

Reality - you are buthurt about that fact.

#231 Posted by Zappat (1595 posts) -

@sts106mat said:
@tgob89 said:
@sts106mat said:
@zappat said:

combo breaker?

Logic, fact and reality: the X1 will end up in third place in NPD anyways lmao

#232 Posted by SecretPolice (34784 posts) -

Unholy freakin cowzerz.... The tears are realz..

TCHBR and I mean.. Rekt and in full meltdown mode !lol Good stuff. :P

#233 Edited by tgob89 (2153 posts) -

@sts106mat said:
@tgob89 said:
@sts106mat said:
@zappat said:

combo breaker?

Your unsubstantiated opinion based on pure emotion.

No reference to measure or quantify the reference.

Another emotional opinion projecting personal feelings.

Exibit C:

This is why you lemmings always end up taking L's.

Everything you think and type is emotional non-sense that ultimately leads to you trying to escape reality with a false narrative that eventually bites you in the ass.

You guys are easily lead and strung along with any narrative someone puts out there because you're mentally handcuffed. That's how MS can cuck you guys with the whole "cloud power" narrative for an entire generation and still not figure out you were sold a literal cloud to dream on.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

lol

#234 Posted by Zappat (1595 posts) -

@tgob89: Absolutely rekt'ed

#235 Posted by sts106mat (24856 posts) -
@tgob89 said:
@sts106mat said:
@tgob89 said:
@sts106mat said:
@zappat said:

combo breaker?

Your unsubstantiated opinion based on pure emotion.

No reference to measure or quantify the reference.

Another emotional opinion projecting personal feelings.

Exibit C:

Everything you think and type is emotional non-sense that ultimately leads to you trying to escape reality with a false narrative that eventually bites you in the ass.

You guys are easily lead and strung along with any narrative someone puts out there because you're mentally handcuffed. That's how MS can cuck you guys with the whole "cloud power" narrative for an entire generation and still not figure out you were sold a literal cloud to dream on.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

lol

Not me.

check my posting history if you like, i have never once said i will play crackdown 2. i didn't play more than 2 minutes of the first to know it wasn't for me.

still, you are clearly upset to go to the trouble of posting videos of games i dont care about.

the X1X has cows flat out tears full time.

too bad the PS4's best game is a babysitting simulator and RDR2 performs best on X1X by a considerable margin!

dont worry, the lesbian walking sim, will be out in a few years.

#236 Posted by phbz (4148 posts) -

All this talk doesn't change the fact that console owners who own the X effectively play the best version of the majority of games. And cows for some reason can't live with that simple fact.

#237 Edited by tormentos (28397 posts) -

My god windows central lol they may as well replace it with blackace reporting this.

Xbox One sales show the highest growth of the three major hardware platforms in the U.S. this year, and the Xbox One X in particular has been performing phenomenally...

Dah of course it did the PS4 and switch were here on 2017 for a whole year the xbox one X launched in November 2017,so comparing november and December of last year vs 11 months of this year of course it will show a bigger growth than the PS4 and xbox which were here more months than the xbox one X in 2017.

Also there is no mid generation segregation we all know every xbox one X is accounted as an xbox sold,just as the Pro is and in the case of the switch which is just 1 that came late is doing leaps and bounds better than the xbox one brand.

This is nothing more than windows centras shitty bias toward the xbox.

#238 Edited by tgob89 (2153 posts) -

@sts106mat said:
@tgob89 said:

Exibit C:

lol

Not me.

check my posting history if you like, i have never once said i will play crackdown 2. i didn't play more than 2 minutes of the first to know it wasn't for me.

still, you are clearly upset to go to the trouble of posting videos of games i dont care about.

too bad the PS4's best game is a babysitting simulator and RDR2 performs best on X1X by a considerable margin!

Not me

check my posting history if you like, i have never once said I care about mid gen consoles. I have always said mid-gen consoles are a waste of money and advised others to wait for real next gen consoles, so your argument doesn't apply to me.

See how that works?

PS5 has lems flat out tears full time.

Too bad xbone X's best game is an empty sailing simulator with no content and the best looking console game this generation is God of War on PS4 Pro!

Don't worry, with the 5 studios MS purchased, you may able to play a game that matches PS4 launch game standards in a few years.

meanwhile, enjoy your true 4k PS3 graphic level 2019 $500 X1X mega title...

Loading Video...

#239 Posted by sts106mat (24856 posts) -
@tgob89 said:
@sts106mat said:
@tgob89 said:

Exibit C:

lol

Not me.

Not me

check my posting history if you like, i have never once said I care about mid gen consoles. I have always said mid-gen consoles are a waste of money and advised others to get real next gen consoles, so your argument doesn't apply to me.

See how that works?

Too bad xbone X's best game is an empty sailing simulator with no content and the best looking console game this generation is God of War on PS4 Pro!

Don't worry, with the 5 studios MS purchased, you may able to play a game that matches PS4 launch game standards in a few years.

hahahaha, someone is butthurt.

X1X is basically a next gen console.

RDR2 pisses on anything we've had the entire gen, and most if not all of last gen too.

I've played all the best PS4 and xbox exclusives that appeal to me and they arean't up there with RDR2.

Kingdom come deliverance was my GOTY, but RDR2 takes it by a hell of a margin....just like the x1x's performance.

#240 Edited by tormentos (28397 posts) -

@Xabiss said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

LOL! Of course Xbox is doing better this year than last year when sales stalled due to people playing wait-and-see with the X1X announcement. Let's see how it will do without the price cuts every week. You can't call it phenomenal when it's third every month despite throwing every promotion in the book at it.

This article is more about how well the Xbox One X is performing then Xbox. Cows on this forum say the X is doing terrible and it is now coming out the X is performing rather well. So keep the excuses and false narratives going.

The report even says:

It's a mid-generation turnaround the market's never seen before. This qualifies as phenomenal, even if not market leading.

Yeah they are not market leaders but since the release of the X they have never seen a mid-generation turnaround like this and that it is pretty phenomenal. Which means the $500 Xbox One X is actually performing rather well.

BTW this holiday season I still think it will be Sony<Switch<Xbox. Just seems Xbox the X is selling well based on price and all.

1-It is doing terrible.

2-NPD = World?

3- Windows central get a better source for your info.

4-The xbox one X was only available for 2 months last year of is a freaking given that this year it will show bigger sales year over year because it has way more time on the market,compare to the PS4 and switch which were here for the whole year.

It's great to see that the Xbox One X is doing so well. The fact that games like Red Dead Redemption 2 run at native 4K resolution on the console has been a tremendous boost. In some cases — like We Happy FewMicrosoft's machine manages to achieve native 4K while PlayStation 4 Pro only hits 1080p.

Didn't know RDR2 was 1080p on PS4 pro lol see dude you take things depending on who they come from,in this case is windows central which is a shitty biased site dedicated to hail MS.

In order to maintain this growth, Microsoft needs to make sure that it always has "the most powerful console in the world" during any given generation. Hopefully its long-rumored "Xbox Scarlett" will maintain this advantage going forward. We should know more about it at E3 2019 in June.

Man this look like it was written by Dynamitecop or another die hard lemming on this place.

Please tell me in how many generation power helped the xbox win a generation?

Hell most sold xbox one this holiday was the S model and every one knows that.

#241 Posted by Zappat (1595 posts) -

@sts106mat said:
@tgob89 said:
@sts106mat said:
@tgob89 said:

Exibit C:

lol

Not me.

Not me

check my posting history if you like, i have never once said I care about mid gen consoles. I have always said mid-gen consoles are a waste of money and advised others to get real next gen consoles, so your argument doesn't apply to me.

See how that works?

RDR2 pisses on anything we've had the entire gen, and most if not all of last gen too.

I've played all the best PS4 and xbox exclusives that appeal to me and they arean't up there with RDR2.

Kingdom come deliverance was my GOTY, but RDR2 takes it by a hell of a margin....just like the x1x's performance.

LMAO, this is what happens when you wear xbox-colored goggles for too long kids. Then even puke green starts looking like gold and the delusion is intensified lol

#242 Edited by tgob89 (2153 posts) -

@sts106mat said:
@tgob89 said:

Not me

See how that works?

X1X is basically a next gen console...

XB1X exclusvie 2019...

Loading Video...

yeah

#243 Posted by sts106mat (24856 posts) -
@zappat said:
@sts106mat said:
@tgob89 said:
@sts106mat said:
@tgob89 said:

Exibit C:

lol

Not me.

Not me

See how that works?

LMAO, this is what happens when you wear xbox-colored goggles for too long kids. Then even puke green starts looking like gold and the delusion is intensified lol

facts got you mad ?

If anyone thinks PS5 or the next xbox are going to have an enormous jump in power over the X1x, they are in for a disappointment.

The most likely scenario is they will shift focus to digital only, games as a service type models. possibly with a monthly contract fee to rent the machine like with a mobile phone.

#244 Posted by Zappat (1595 posts) -

@tgob89: lemmings still living in 2010 confirmed lol

#245 Posted by sts106mat (24856 posts) -

@tgob89:

I will say it once again since you clearly have trouble reading / thinking.

I have no interest in crackdown, never have. check my post history if you like.

Besides Ace Combat 7, there is nothing on any machine that springs to mind for next year. I do have other hobbies besides gaming thankfully.

#246 Posted by Zappat (1595 posts) -

@sts106mat: X1 next gen console... Imagine the flop a next gen console can't even beat the current gen ones on sales or even graphical prowess.

#247 Edited by sts106mat (24856 posts) -
@zappat said:

@sts106mat: X1 next gen console... Imagine the flop a next gen console can't even beat the current gen ones on sales or even graphical prowess.

Everyone knows that to you the PS2 is a current gen console.

this is the best PS4 has to offer at the moment?

If you squint, you can imagine yourself playing spiderman at home on your PS2

#248 Edited by tormentos (28397 posts) -

@Xabiss said:

My god I never thought bringing a report over from NPD that everyone cherishes would bring so much ass hurt that the Xbox One X is doing well. This is just grand. hahahaha! I love that people keep bring up regular Xbox sales. This report is nothing about that. This report is just stating the Xbox One X is doing well in the market place and selling well. The only reason I posted it is most cows state the Xbox One X was a total flop and never sells.

This is sad but you are not as lemming right.?

This isn't a report from NPD is one of the analyst that work with NPD using a totally crafted set of words to project the xbox one X sales as been better than they actually are.

If you can't read between the lines that is your problems,this is not any better than MS bullshit claims of the xbox one was the best selling console for the first 24 hours of december 24 while snow was falling in the state of new york.

Just so they could ignore any other state that didn't snow and every other started outside new york.

This are word put in a way to make seen things better than they are.

Fact is the xbox probably loss NPD vs the PS4 and switch as well,and there is a 99% chance than the xbox one S was also the best selling xbox sku for a healthy margin as this news you report only talk about growth of the xbox one X year over year vs consoles that were here all year long in 2017 oh and did i forgot the price drops vs last year where the xbox one X was $500 stand alone?

Read between the lines bro i think you are better than that.

#249 Posted by Zappat (1595 posts) -

@sts106mat said:
@zappat said:

Everyone knows that to you the PS2 is a current gen console.

this is the best PS4 has to offer at the moment?

If you squint, you can imagine yourself playing spiderman at home on your PS2

Now you're grasping at straws lemming, I'm not the one claiming the PS4 is next gen or going out of bounds on a game to look for glitches to feed on my already faltering cognitive dissonance. This is how one of your biggest games of the year look. Next gen... lmao!

#250 Posted by tgob89 (2153 posts) -
@zappat said:

@tgob89: lemmings still living in 2010 confirmed lol

And embarrassingly delusional to boot. That $500 they dropped on the boneX has really done a number on them.

They actually think the shitty jaguar cores of the shitty mid-gen consoles will actually compete with the CPUs of true next gen systems...lord help them.

MS may do that crippling forward compatibility non-sense but Sony has already made it clear PS5 will have generational development above, beyond and entirely separate from PS4.

Lems accept that you're going to have to be forced to drop ANOTHER $500-$600 again or be damned with the worse version of every game all over again. MS clowned and milked you desperate fools worse than any other company, the true "cows" of the gaming industry.