User Lists: 0

#151 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20103 Posts
@kingtito said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@Steppy_76 said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@Steppy_76 said:

Mine arrives tomorrow. For a system that had "no games" I've got 200+ games on my s installed right now. The vast majority are multiplatform. If I had a ps4 the vast majority would be multiplatform. The only issue I have with cows are the dumb no games and no reason to buy an xbox one crowd.

Man you should have been here last gen. Roles completely reversed.

Well, I was here last gen, I remember well. The PS3 was arguably weaker on multiplats and more expensive. This gen the xbox started out weaker and more expensive so that makes sense. If sony would release a first party dual shock with the dpad and left stick flipped(at least as an option)I'd have gotten a PS4 instead of a one. I have since gotten a 4kTV so an X fits perfectly

I meant in terms of which platform had games according to each faction. Lems were the ones claiming the PS3 had now games because of how slowly games were developed. Of course, PS3 had plenty of games, especially later in the gen and that's how they managed to close the gap in sales, despite starting a year later and much more expensive.

Nah, massive price drops, cheapest BR player and name brand is how they closed the gap.

See @Steppy_76. Some of them are still around. The PS3 was more expensive than the Xbox for the majority of the generation. The bluray player thing was only good up to about two or three years after the PS3 released. Once bluray won over HD-DVD, prices went down. Brand name only seemed to be a thing in Japan, where Xbox is pretty much dead there.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#152 Zero_epyon
@Xabiss said:

This shit is just cracking me up. An analyst comes out and says the Xbox One X is selling well and fanboys are just losing their shit. Do you even really give a shit that the X1X is selling well, honestly? You have already dominated the gen so why do you have to shit on anything good happening for Microsoft?

Now that is ass hurt. You fanboys can't just come in and say oh surprised maybe the X1X, NOT THE BASE UNIT, is selling better then we thought. Oh hell no it is pure defense mode and it is funny as hell! Sorry it is just pure levels of sad going on.

My prediction is Sony will dominate this holiday. That still does not mean the X couldn't of had really good sales for the cost of the machine.

I'm glad it's doing well. Can't really hate on the X. It'll also light a fire under Sony's behind.

However, I think it's doing so well because the alternative is so much worse. Think about it. Most multiplatform games run sub 1080p on S. Some of them run at 720p. Obviously console owners care about performance, so when looking at the Xbox option, it makes sense for people to lean towards the X instead of the much weaker version. I'd be interested in seeing how many of those sales were trade ins.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11053 Posts
@kenshiro3948 said:

He's right. MS are the kings of damage control and goal post moving.

They are losing the console war badly and keep trying to change the definition of winning to seem like they are still competitive. You can't have two winners in a business like this. One company has to lose market share for another to gain, and in this generation MS has lost a lot of market share to Sony's benefit. The fact that they hide their numbers proves for a fact that they are aware that they are losing. All you need to do is to look at Nintendo. Nintendo feels they have a winner in the Switch and they are proud to post their numbers every fiscal report to show us how well their console is selling. MS in stark contrast, stopped reporting their actual Xbox sales numbers in 2015 due to embarrassment at how much they've fallen compared to Sony this gen.

This post is a winner. MS has gone above and beyond to deceive customers and investors that Xbox is doing better than it is. The truth is, they can only gain ground in their two strongest markets from last gen, and they had to do a whole lot of greasing of the wheels to even make that happen this time. MS is learning the hard way that consoles have become a zero sum game, and their slice of the pie is getting smaller.

All this gen Xbox made moves like they were on top, and ruined themselves and others in the process. Whether it's their reveal and their DRM plans or killing third party franchises with timed exclusives, they came into this gen like their shit didn't stink and acted like they couldn't take an L as the Xbox brand burned down around them. They keep trying to change the narrative in their favor and still acts like the industry revolves around them. It's ridiculous.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:
@Xabiss said:

This shit is just cracking me up. An analyst comes out and says the Xbox One X is selling well and fanboys are just losing their shit. Do you even really give a shit that the X1X is selling well, honestly? You have already dominated the gen so why do you have to shit on anything good happening for Microsoft?

Now that is ass hurt. You fanboys can't just come in and say oh surprised maybe the X1X, NOT THE BASE UNIT, is selling better then we thought. Oh hell no it is pure defense mode and it is funny as hell! Sorry it is just pure levels of sad going on.

My prediction is Sony will dominate this holiday. That still does not mean the X couldn't of had really good sales for the cost of the machine.

I'm glad it's doing well. Can't really hate on the X. It'll also light a fire under Sony's behind.

However, I think it's doing so well because the alternative is so much worse. Think about it. Most multiplatform games run sub 1080p on S. Some of them run at 720p. Obviously console owners care about performance, so when looking at the Xbox option, it makes sense for people to lean towards the X instead of the much weaker version. I'd be interested in seeing how many of those sales were trade ins.

I agree with you. After owning the X the base model is a flaming pile of shit to me now. Microsoft really really really fucked up on the hardware on the base model and it is one of the reasons Sony kicked there face in. Well that and charging more for less performance to have a stupid ass camera.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

They are losing the console war badly and keep trying to change the definition of winning to seem like they are still competitive. You can't have two winners in a business like this. One company has to lose market share for another to gain, and in this generation MS has lost a lot of market share to Sony's benefit. The fact that they hide their numbers proves for a fact that they are aware that they are losing. All you need to do is to look at Nintendo. Nintendo feels they have a winner in the Switch and they are proud to post their numbers every fiscal report to show us how well their console is selling. MS in stark contrast, stopped reporting their actual Xbox sales numbers in 2015 due to embarrassment at how much they've fallen compared to Sony this gen.

This post is a winner. MS has gone above and beyond to deceive customers and investors that Xbox is doing better than it is. The truth is, they can only gain ground in their two strongest markets from last gen, and they had to do a whole lot of greasing of the wheels to even make that happen this time. MS is learning the hard way that consoles have become a zero sum game, and their slice of the pie is getting smaller.

All this gen Xbox made moves like they were on top, and ruined themselves and others in the process. Whether it's their reveal and their DRM plans or killing third party franchises with timed exclusives, they came into this gen like their shit didn't stink and acted like they couldn't take an L as the Xbox brand burned down around them. They keep trying to change the narrative in their favor and still acts like the industry revolves around them. It's ridiculous.

Wouldn't deceiving investors be fraud and illegal?

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#156 Steppy_76
Member since 2005 • 2857 Posts

@Xabiss: I wonder how different things would have been if they used the money spent on putting the kinect in the box were spent on hardware components instead.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#157 mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

The fact that XboneX contributed to XBone being up YOY, and we all know ( except the Xbone fans here and reporters who ignore that ) XBone had a horrible year last year in US, that any amount of extra sales would lead to it being up, tells me all I need to know about this "growth."

Avatar image for deactivated-5c03000d4b1b4
deactivated-5c03000d4b1b4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By deactivated-5c03000d4b1b4
Member since 2010 • 1750 Posts

Of course Xbox is going to perform well in the USA. every hill billy, "American First" and MAGA folks are going to come out and support the Xbox one just to show their nationalism/patriotism

i wouldn't even be surprised if Xbox live become a breeding place for political extremism

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#159 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7221 Posts

They can have an improved month and still finish last over the month.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 BenjaminBanklin
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

Wouldn't deceiving investors be fraud and illegal?

Not if the reports are worded a certain way. That same kind of spin they use in their PR are applied to their financial reports as well. While they can't say that Xbox has made ten billion in a fiscal year, they can say GAMING, led by Xbox One comes out to that amount. Meaning, whatever they choose to put under the "gaming" umbrella, all they have to do is make sure that Xbox is the top figure in that so it's not a lie. MS is big on marketing and spin. Probably has some of the best in the industry. Savvier people know to look between the lines though.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 BenjaminBanklin
@sts106mat said:

lol benjamin-butthurt and Quack-Alt are here crying a typhoon of tears

Quiet, STD. You've never been able to hold your end in a system wars convo.

@Xabiss said:

Do you even really give a shit that the X1X is selling well, honestly? You have already dominated the gen so why do you have to shit on anything good happening for Microsoft?

a) It's not b) Lots of good things are happening for Microsoft, Xbox ain't one of them.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

Think MS is gaining steam and people are seeing the value of Gamepass, BC and MS commitment to games in acquiring studios and constantly bringing new ideas like Xcloud, smart install and etc... Then Xbox One X being such a great system and see how it will utilized hdmi 2.1 when the new tech rolls out in the coming years.

It seems like Sony is in a dormant phase with nothing really coming down the road and seeing MS constantly bringing something to the table is starting to grab more people into the xbox camp. Then hearing rumors that Sony might be holding Death Stranding, Ghosts and The Last of Us 2 for PS5 release. Def. Can see MS gaining more momentum as Sony stays dormant until PS5.

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

@BigBadBully: how much is ms paying you?

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@narutosup said:

Of course Xbox is going to perform well in the USA. every hill billy, "American First" and MAGA folks are going to come out and support the Xbox one just to show their nationalism/patriotism

i wouldn't even be surprised if Xbox live become a breeding place for political extremism

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Zappat
Member since 2018 • 1592 Posts

@sealionact: you ditched the company that right now has the most critically acclaimed first party and some of the best exclusive games in the world. More than other console companies. So you basically ditched good gaming for what? Pixels? Lol, lemmings are a joke.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#166 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69362 Posts

I have Sony fannies running to hills crying profusedly. The level of salt and tears from these three hardcore fannies is absolutely gourmet delicious. Who would have thunk the Xbox One X doing so well and that Pro is not even part of the dialogue to the point that it doesn’t exist because is flopped so hard.??

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

@APiranhaAteMyVa said:

A phenomenal flop

No that is the Protato compared to the X. LOL

Avatar image for deactivated-5c03000d4b1b4
deactivated-5c03000d4b1b4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 deactivated-5c03000d4b1b4
Member since 2010 • 1750 Posts

@Xabiss said:
@narutosup said:

Loading Video...

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By mowgly1

@BigBadBully said:

Think MS is gaining steam and people are seeing the value of Gamepass, BC and MS commitment to games in acquiring studios and constantly bringing new ideas like Xcloud, smart install and etc... Then Xbox One X being such a great system and see how it will utilized hdmi 2.1 when the new tech rolls out in the coming years.

It seems like Sony is in a dormant phase with nothing really coming down the road and seeing MS constantly bringing something to the table is starting to grab more people into the xbox camp. Then hearing rumors that Sony might be holding Death Stranding, Ghosts and The Last of Us 2 for PS5 release. Def. Can see MS gaining more momentum as Sony stays dormant until PS5.

This post shows how Xbone fans are delusional beings. Yeah, Xbone is gaining momentum...LOL No wonder why Sony and Nintendo beat Xbone in US left and right. That's good!

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 xhawk27

@zappat said:

@sealionact: you ditched the company that right now has the most critically acclaimed first party and some of the best exclusive games in the world. More than other console companies. So you basically ditched good gaming for what? Pixels? Lol, lemmings are a joke.

I guess you and the Cows forgot the first few years of this current gen. ?

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 mowgly1

@xhawk27 said:
@zappat said:

PS4 has more exclusives than Xbone since beginning of the gen. Looks like Xbone fans are senile as shit.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By xhawk27

@mowgly1 said:
@xhawk27 said:
@zappat said:

PS4 has more exclusives than Xbone since beginning of the gen. Looks like Xbone fans are senile as shit.

The first few years of this gen, the PS4 had nothing but remasters and Indies. Oh and screaming 1080p all the time!

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts

@xhawk27: No kidding, and then they rip on the Switch for basically the same thing, even though it has a better exclusives lineup than the PS4 did in its first 2 years.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By mowgly1

@xhawk27 said:
@mowgly1 said:
@xhawk27 said:
@zappat said:

The first few years of this gen, the PS4 had nothing but remasters and Indies.

Yeah, sure! Now wonder why Xbone fans are senile and dumb. Xbone is where it is this gen because of you. List was updated regularly till Dec. 2015. Even if picture is muddied here ( https://i.imgur.com/Tnn1x23.png ) , you can see how PS4 has more exclusive games since launch

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 xhawk27

@mowgly1: You proved my point. Mostly Indies. lol

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

@xhawk27 said:
@mowgly1 said:
@xhawk27 said:

The first few years of this gen, the PS4 had nothing but remasters and Indies. Oh and screaming 1080p all the time!

Then bust out the Xbone list bot!

No problem going head to head to bust your lapse memory minded ass. lol Xbox NEVER had a better line up of games dimwit.

You desperate lemmings are just so used to SONY producing GOTY AAA critically acclaimed graphically untouchable titles that if any game isn't on that level that you imagine they don't exist.

On the same note, any random piece of shit, low level title that MS releases is counted as a great game by you desperate bottom of the barrel scrapping lems.

Grab all the exclusive games for the bone AA+ and up from GS or MC 2013 to 2015 big fella and get embarrassed....Knock yourself out and get owned.

PS4 always had more and better games.

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Steppy_76

@mowgly1:

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 xhawk27

@tgob89 said:
@xhawk27 said:
@mowgly1 said:
@xhawk27 said:

Then bust out the Xbone list bot!

No problem going head to head to bust your lapse memory minded ass. lol Xbox NEVER had a better line up of games dimwit.

You desperate lemmings are just so used to SONY producing GOTY AAA critically acclaimed graphically untouchable titles that if any game isn't on that level that you imagine they don't exist.

On the same note, any random piece of shit, low level title that MS releases is counted as a great game by you desperate bottom of the barrel scrapping lems.

Grab all the exclusive games for the bone AA+ and up from GS or MC 2013 to 2015 big fella and get embarrassed....Knock yourself out and get owned.

PS4 always had more and better games.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By tgob89

@xhawk27:

Never mind @mowgly1 already owned your ass.

BTW the biggest game xbone had during the early years was Halo MCC...a remaster, and it FLOPPED!

Stop owning yourself.

BTW:

Care to list those amazing Xbone games during the early years? Dead Rising 3? Ryse? Halo MCC? LMFAO FOH!

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By kenshiro3948
Member since 2018 • 406 Posts

@mowgly1 said:
@xhawk27 said:
@mowgly1 said:
@xhawk27 said:

The first few years of this gen, the PS4 had nothing but remasters and Indies.

Yeah, sure! Now wonder why Xbone fans are senile and dumb. Xbone is where it is this gen because of you. List was updated regularly till Dec. 2015. Even if picture is muddied here ( https://i.imgur.com/Tnn1x23.png ) , you can see how PS4 has more exclusive games since launch

Owned.

@xhawk27 said:

@mowgly1: You proved my point. Mostly Indies. lol

You got owned man. Where is your own list lol?

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Steppy_76

@tgob89: more probably... that list that was posted has a ton of crap padding it that didn't sway anyone towards the ps4. There are plenty of games in every genre to keep me busy. This isn't like back in the ps2 days where major 3rd party games were exclusive(GTA etc).

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By kenshiro3948
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

This is probably why they will fail again next gen. They haven't learned a thing from their failures this gen. All they keep trying to do is change the narrative instead of fixing the problem, and before some dumbass starts quoting me, I already know about the AA studios they have bought that won't be ready with games till next gen LMAO. We saw the moment Sony got their mojo back last gen with hits like Uncharted 2, MGS4, LBP, Dark Souls,, TLOU, etc. There's nothing like that happening this gen for MS. MS just released a $500 console with no games and are expecting third party to fill the void till till the end of the gen. That kind of strategy is dumb as hell and it won't win them any favors. Going into next gen they won't have the kind of momentum Sony had coming into this gen. Instead, they have ensured that Sony is going to be starting next gen with a head-start in mindshare for anticipated exclusives. All Sony has to do is not charge $599 or make any catastrophic mistakes and they will sweep MS away again.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7221 Posts

I agree releasing a console saying it's the most powerful but then relying on 3rd party to showcase the power is baffling to me. Not well thought out at all sea of thieves and state of decay are not going to showcase 4K at its cinematic best.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

@mowgly1: i'm a fan of all the systems. I just only own a Ps4 and Xbox. I dont really care about who beats who, i just want to see games and more ways to play games. Right now i see xbox with gamepass, bc games getting added,games getting enhanced and upcoming Xcloud.

With Sony for example, yeah i have some great games in Spiderman, God of War 4, Last of us remastered, Uncharted 4 and Ni-oh. Then VR not my thing but seeing my nephews play and the joy of gaming is beautiful. I want more from Sony, i want bc and old games getting enhanced, ps now more viable with sonys past/present games. Online games from the past brought back to life.

Thats just an example where selling more doesnt really help me or make me want to game more on my PS4. I play a Sony game, beat it and then power it off. Im then on my Xbox playing a bunch of games, trying new games through gamepass, seeing past games get juiced up, jumping into some past multiplayer games with friends, and playing the new games. Just need Sony to do more to keep me invested.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 tgob89

@BigBadBully: Phill...is that you?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@kenshiro3948 said:
@kingtito said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

@Steppy_76: They’ve made money and also lost a lot of money this gen. No way to know how much net profit they’ve made if at all so your claims that “they’ve made money” is unsubstantiated. Until MS opens their books and shows how much money they’ve really pulled in with net profits I’d say they’ve lost big time and are the losers of this gen.

SHHHOOOCCKKKEERRRRRR!!! A super cow calling MS losers this gen because HE doesn't believe they've made a profit. In other news, WATER IS WET.

One of the saltiest lemmings and Xbox zealots is damage controlling for his losing console. WHAT AN EPIC SHOCKER!

Wow epic comeback kid

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:
@kingtito said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@Steppy_76 said:
@Zero_epyon said:

Man you should have been here last gen. Roles completely reversed.

Well, I was here last gen, I remember well. The PS3 was arguably weaker on multiplats and more expensive. This gen the xbox started out weaker and more expensive so that makes sense. If sony would release a first party dual shock with the dpad and left stick flipped(at least as an option)I'd have gotten a PS4 instead of a one. I have since gotten a 4kTV so an X fits perfectly

I meant in terms of which platform had games according to each faction. Lems were the ones claiming the PS3 had now games because of how slowly games were developed. Of course, PS3 had plenty of games, especially later in the gen and that's how they managed to close the gap in sales, despite starting a year later and much more expensive.

Nah, massive price drops, cheapest BR player and name brand is how they closed the gap.

See @Steppy_76. Some of them are still around. The PS3 was more expensive than the Xbox for the majority of the generation. The bluray player thing was only good up to about two or three years after the PS3 released. Once bluray won over HD-DVD, prices went down. Brand name only seemed to be a thing in Japan, where Xbox is pretty much dead there.

So BR, name brand and price drops helped the PS3 catch up as I said. Thanks

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By tgob89

@Steppy_76 said:

@tgob89: more probably... that list that was posted has a ton of crap padding it that didn't sway anyone towards the ps4. There are plenty of games in every genre to keep me busy. This isn't like back in the ps2 days where major 3rd party games were exclusive(GTA etc).

Blah blah...

Post your counter list of high quality Xbone exclusives (AA+) during the same time or STFU.

You got nothing.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#189  Edited By Zero_epyon
@kingtito said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@kingtito said:
@Zero_epyon said:

So BR, name brand and price drops helped the PS3 catch up as I said. Thanks

haha sure. PS3 was selling like hotcakes at 499-599 because it was a cheap bluray player lol and because Japan hates Xbox. It was their fastest selling console launch too! Absolutely dominated everywhere. Lol lems and their revisionist history.

Also price drops? Even when they did they were constantly more expensive than Xbox. Why are you still using that as a point?

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#190 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9814 Posts

@zappat: Better gaming! Better 3rd party versions. Better controller. Better online. Better 4k Support. Better features. Better mp games. Better resolutions. Better aesthetics. Better racers. Better FPS. Better apps.

Just all round better.

Avatar image for eyeboonseyebrow
EyeBoonsEyebrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 EyeBoonsEyebrow
Member since 2018 • 280 Posts

And it's still behind the PS4 LOL.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 BenjaminBanklin
@tgob89 said:

It's probably Mike Ybarra. I doubt he has much to do.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Pedro

@tgob89 said:

LOL. Must be hard countering someone that actually plays games.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 tgob89

@Pedro said:
@tgob89 said:

LOL. Must be hard countering someone that actually plays games.

It it? Why don't you tell us all about it lem

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Pedro

@tgob89 said:

Your stress is

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

I see the cow meltdowns are still continuing, and a few more cows alts have joined the slaughter lol.

Good, good :)

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By kenshiro3948
@Pedro said:
@tgob89 said:

Your stress is

@i_p_daily said:

I see the cow meltdowns are still continuing, and a few more cows alts have joined the slaughter lol.

^ ^ And this is what denial looks like kids. When your side has lost so horribly that you try to put on a happy face and pretend that you're winning LMAO!

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@kenshiro3948 said:
@Pedro said:
@tgob89 said:

Your stress is

@i_p_daily said:

^ ^ And this is what denial looks like kids. When your side has lost so horribly that you try to put on a happy face and pretend that you're winning LMAO!

See kids this is what a ban dodger looks like, a guy who lives & breathes this night & day and takes it way too seriously, so much so he gets banned for his abuse, but makes alts and comes back and does the exact same thing lol.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56036 Posts

^It's sad when you see someone accusing someone who may think they are but they are not.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Pedro

@kenshiro3948: Life is rough when you have to explain your "jokes". The stress is really getting to you. First the Switch now Xbox One X. Try playing RD2 in 4k on the Pro... ooops! my bad.