Xbox one X doing better than I thought. Huge adoption rates!!!

• 93 results
tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3727 Posts

Gaming revenues up 36% year over year, with huge adoption rates for the X. Looks like I'll have to get an X as well.

So much for the cow deception of Xbox not doing well.

God of who?

Spider who?

One X adoption

ZiRa-Bosnia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2 ZiRa-Bosnia
Member since 2006 • 90 Posts

Huge adoption of Game pass produced such a huge revenue not a console adoption.

It's still selling like 90-100k per week while cows are getting 250k a week.

even sheep is at 150-200k range.

But you are right, get an X ... I have Pro and S, might as well upgrade S to X

Cheers

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#3 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

@ZiRa-Bosnia said:

Huge adoption of Game pass produced such a huge revenue not a console adoption.

It's still selling like 90-100k per week while cows are getting 250k a week.

even sheep is at 150-200k range.

But you are right, get an X ... I have Pro and S, might as well upgrade S to X

Cheers

That's not what the link says. It credits X1X adoption.

The funny thing here is the narrative changes in SW. Some say that they only use Game pass for a month or when its on sale, but you're saying Game pass is the reason for huge revenue not console adoption. Even though Huge Xbox One X adoption rockets Microsoft gaming revenue 44 percent

All I ask is a link to a financial page that refutes this one.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

HUGE ADOPTION RATES

..no numbers

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#5 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts
@Shewgenja said:

HUGE ADOPTION RATES

..no numbers

People just cannot admit Xbox is a global flop.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Zappat
Member since 2018 • 1592 Posts
@Shewgenja said:

HUGE ADOPTION RATES

..no numbers

Lemmings live in a perpetual state of fantasy, it's the only way they can cope.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44058 Posts

Unholy cowzerz.... The success of Mighty X is though the roof..

Get'em now before they're all gone.

Limited supply as just like X1X's, they've been flying off the shelf... Only One per customer, please. lol :P

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

Cows are just jelly that RDR2 runs best on an MS box.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44151 Posts

The Xbox One X is a very slick system. In all likelihood I’ll probably upgrade to one from my original launch Xbox One myself.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

I'm sure they're doing better, but that link provides no actual numbers. Reads as speculation. How do they know the significantly cheaper, always on sale S sku isn't driving hardware revenue?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SecretPolice

@Archangel3371 said:

The Xbox One X is a very slick system. In all likelihood I’ll probably upgrade to one from my original launch Xbox One myself.

Check this out. In the comments section there's a few saying they got $300.00 off when trading in there old X1. :o

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/red-dead-redemption-2-xbox-deal-save-100-on-xbox-o/1100-6462698/

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44151 Posts

@SecretPolice: Thanks for the link.

Yeah I’ve been reading a number of deals around. I live in Canada so some deals might not be applicable for me but I’m definitely keeping an eye out for them.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

Limited supply as just like X1X's, they've been flying off the shelf... Only One per customer, please. lol :P

Get it while it's HOT! Might get a whole second or third place in NPD or something :o

*monster truck rally commercial voice*
BUY YOURS TODAY-AY-AY-AY

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SecretPolice

@Shewgenja said:
@SecretPolice said:

Get it while it's HOT! Might get a whole second or third place in NPD or something :o

*monster truck rally commercial voice*

BUY YOURS TODAY-AY-AY-AY

Lolol, thanks for playing along. :)

I'm just about outta here and should be playing RDR2 in a few. You and all of SW have a great weekend, I know with RDR2 on tap, plus some Makers Mark, I will unless too much MM and I become the cowboy that can't shoot straight. lol :P

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11084 Posts

It kills me when lems keep saying Sony fans play sales while they're playing adoption rates and revenues. LOL!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@SecretPolice said:
@Archangel3371 said:

Check this out. In the comments section there's a few saying they got $300.00 off when trading in there old X1. :o

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/red-dead-redemption-2-xbox-deal-save-100-on-xbox-o/1100-6462698/

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

MS is really realllllly.... Desperate to move some xbox one X..lol

Update: In addition to the original offer from GameStop, this deal is also available at Amazon (just add both items to your cart to see the discount), Newegg, and the Microsoft Store. It's arguably become even more tantalizing now, as a technical analysis shows that the game looks and runs best on Xbox One X.The original story follows.

It's also worth noting that Red Dead Redemption 2 is an Xbox One X-enhanced game, meaning it runs in 4K and supports HDR when played on an Xbox One X connected to a TV with the corresponding features. (The S also supports HDR, but not native 4K--it's confusing).

Some links to supporting retailers are automatically made into affiliate links, and GameSpot may receive a small share of those sales.

Thank god that it was me downplaying DF for fun..

No wonder DF article reads like if it was pull from an xbox magazine,no wonder they deny the base PS4 actually beating the xbox one version by the same margin the XBOX beat the Pro.

This paid propaganda is pull so fiercely that Gamestop actually link DF article and even highlight the xbox one X performance as a selling point..

But but but Tormy is attacking DF..lol

This is lol worthy DF just sold out of MS once again.

The xbox one X 30FPS no lock drops to 29FPS and sometimes 28 Ultra fantastic.

PS4 Pro drops 30FPS not lock drops to 29 more than the xbox one X and some time to 28 or 27,disappointing.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#17 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69448 Posts

PS4 Pro stagnation is stressing the Sony fannies. Rough week for them.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@tormentos: Yes, yes....it's a conspiracy. MS must have paid Rockstar, to make a game look better on x1x. Then they paid DF to write about how much better it looks on x1x, and then finally they paid GS to link the DF article..... It's all so clear now.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#19  Edited By pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

Yeah I think I'm gonna pick one up for....

NINJA GAIDEN BLACK! WOOOO

...oh yeah and red dead redemption 2 I guess....

EDIT: ....i did it....

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#20 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

@sealionact: You're comments made me laugh.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

@SecretPolice: "Makers Mark"... Well at least you have good taste in whiskey, eh I mean bourbon. Cheers

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

Whoa wait, are sales important now? Or adoption rates... whatever the f that means

Can't keep up

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

@Pedro said:

PS4 Pro stagnation is stressing the Sony fannies. Rough week for them.

Lol, pretty much... they're still trying to recover from the annihilation that the X gave the half-arsed Pro with RDR2.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Zappat
Member since 2018 • 1592 Posts

MS fannies still haven't recuperated from the shock of the PS4 selling 3 times more units than the Xflop in september and Spiderman outselling all their fauxclusives of the year combined.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#26 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts
@getyeryayasout said:

@pyro1245: NGB looks great and gameplay is silky smooth on the X. MS needs to add NGII to the 360 BC list next.

Yeah I'm pumped. I had a ton of fun with it on the OG Xbox. It's available with Game Pass too.

JtoThaMtoThaP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 JtoThaMtoThaP
Member since 2016 • 1016 Posts

It's a great console...I wish MS would have thought of it in 2013

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#28 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

Tormentos is actually having a major meltdown. This time is for real!

PersonalBox4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 PersonalBox4
Member since 2018 • 14 Posts

They were in the orphanage for a long time y'know

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@tormentos said:
@SecretPolice said:
@Archangel3371 said:

Update: In addition to the original offer from GameStop, this deal is also available at Amazon (just add both items to your cart to see the discount), Newegg, and the Microsoft Store. It's arguably become even more tantalizing now, as a technical analysis shows that the game looks and runs best on Xbox One X.The original story follows.

It's also worth noting that Red Dead Redemption 2 is an Xbox One X-enhanced game, meaning it runs in 4K and supports HDR when played on an Xbox One X connected to a TV with the corresponding features. (The S also supports HDR, but not native 4K--it's confusing).

Some links to supporting retailers are automatically made into affiliate links, and GameSpot may receive a small share of those sales.

No wonder DF article reads like if it was pull from an xbox magazine,no wonder they deny the base PS4 actually beating the xbox one version by the same margin the XBOX beat the Pro.

This paid propaganda is pull so fiercely that Gamestop actually link DF article and even highlight the xbox one X performance as a selling point..

PS4 Pro drops 30FPS not lock drops to 29 more than the xbox one X and some time to 28 or 27,disappointing.

Xbox One X's native 4K for Red2 game is based on fact.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 babyjoker1221
Member since 2015 • 1313 Posts

@personalbox4 said:

They were in the orphanage for a long time y'know

Uh, could you be so kind as to give us a hint as to whose alt you are. Cows keep so many these days it's hard to tell.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
deactivated-5f4e2292197f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
Member since 2015 • 1374 Posts

Wow...someone actually made a good point and had link to prove what they say....+1 Team Green.

People around here talk about Pro is selling greatly, but I've never seen a Pro in stores, and never seen any report or sales data that showed that Pro outsold Slim in any way shape or form. Yet I've seen multiple people buying X's not counting myself, and we've seen in data that X has outsold the S.

Clearly people should realize, no matter how much cow shit they eat, that the X is a great platform worth buying, even if their base PS4 is the better console.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@tormentos:

@tormentos said:

I wasn't aware Microsoft dictated trade in Values, that usually down to the Store or Site.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 tormentos

@sealionact said:

@tormentos: Yes, yes....it's a conspiracy. MS must have paid Rockstar, to make a game look better on x1x. Then they paid DF to write about how much better it looks on x1x, and then finally they paid GS to link the DF article..... It's all so clear now.

Unlike your crap i have posted evidence of DF damage controlling advantages when the damn PS4 walked all over the xbox one.

If 1080p vs 900p is a huge gap when you are comparing PC vs PS4,when you compare PS4 to xbox that 1080p vs 900p need to be address the same way,DF would simply damage control the difference,lets not forget they also ran the whole secret sauce crap back in 2013 trying to steer opinion away from the PS4 been more powerful.

Oh wait you weren't here you have a 2014 join date lol.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-xbox-one-memory-better-in-production-hardware

There were tons of articles like this bullshit ^^ mostly from Richard Leadbetter but many times from others,that was nothing but pathetic attempts to change the notion that the PS4 was stronger.

The fun part is that Gamespot links a site not affiliated that also compete with gamespot for the same audience in favor of RDR2 on xbox one X while highling a DEAL from MS what gamespot is doing is obviously advertising,you can't be this stupid to actually think that Gamespot on its own will promote a MS deal and give free publicity if you do then you are dumber than i thought possible.

DF article reads as if it came from an xbox magazine,and making a deal for 1 freaking frame or 2 when the PS4 in many games destroy the xbox one for quite allot more than that and they diminish it is a joke.

@delta3074 said:

@tormentos:

@tormentos said:

I wasn't aware Microsoft dictated trade in Values, that usually down to the Store or Site.

No they just compensate the retailer is kind of a buy back.

Gamestop would never EVEEEEEEEEEER give you $200 of trade in on a damn XBO S because there is little to no money to be made from that,that is not how gamestop or any retailer that buy used games operate and yes when you see a huge discount on hardware as well is MS hands in it or sony but most of the time is MS as they are the one selling slower.

Retailers with huge stock of xbox will not buy more,MS allow a discount and gamespot apply it which is why some retailers sometimes have deals over others,while some times all have the same deal.

When gamestop sell an xbox one with 2 games and you save $40 or $50 on a deal yeah that is not gamestop eating the loss that is MS eating the loss.

Hell even MS it self have done that they took 360 in trade in long ago in favor of you getting an xbox one they would not take PS4 obviously.

@ronvalencia said:
@tormentos said:

Ok so where the Fu** do i say is not 4k native?

Hahahahaa you are so invested in defending MS that you will bring to the table shit no one is arguing..

Ok i follow your bullshit way of bringing crap.

The PS4 is spanking the xbox sales wise and gamewise is mopping the floor with the xbox one doesn't have a single 90% or higher exclusive on Metacritic not a single one.

Oh and remember windows is windows and xbox is xbox you can't play PC games on xbox or xbox games on PC so MS owning windows mean total shit as windows compete with the xbox for the same market.

:)

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@tormentos said:

@ronvalencia said:
@tormentos said:

Ok so where the Fu** do i say is not 4k native?

Hahahahaa you are so invested in defending MS that you will bring to the table shit no one is arguing..

Ok i follow your bullshit way of bringing crap.

The PS4 is spanking the xbox sales wise and gamewise is mopping the floor with the xbox one doesn't have a single 90% or higher exclusive on Metacritic not a single one.

Oh and remember windows is windows and xbox is xbox you can't play PC games on xbox or xbox games on PC so MS owning windows mean total shit as windows compete with the xbox for the same market.

You claimed "paid propaganda" on actual facts i.e Red2 being native 4K on X1X.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c3d23d2738e
deactivated-60c3d23d2738e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By deactivated-60c3d23d2738e
Member since 2009 • 3934 Posts
@Phazevariance said:

Cows are just jelly that RDR2 runs best on an MS box.

This is EXACTLY what the problem is. Their layered, hot pancake machine makes the game look blury. I've heard in some instances that games run better on the slim ROFL.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@tormentos: I'm agreeing with you! Why, I'm positively livid. I mean, look at how DF compared BF4 on both consoles;

"A post-process anti-aliasing method is in place for both versions, but it's simply not enough to pull the Microsoft release out of the muggy mire as far as image quality goes - it stands as a real shame."

Obvious bias in favour of MS right there.

Then there was the case of the dev who got so angry with DF after they trash reviewed their game (redout) on Xbox, that he threatened to sue! More Xbox butt kissing!

Just look up DFs video describing Pubg as "Just not good enough", and you begin to wonder how much ms paid to get such favourable reviews...and there's so many more.

As always, your reasoned logic, and calm assertive reasoning totally smashes anybody who denies the undeniable truth.....DF and GS are in MS's pocket.

Finally, this little passage....why, I think you can expect a Pulitzer prize landing on your doorstep any day now;

"Oh and remember windows is windows and xbox is xbox you can't play PC games on xbox or xbox games on PC so MS owning windows mean total shit as windows compete with the xbox for the same market.

Genius. Pure unadulterated genius.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

Hold on Just a minute...

Total game revenue is up 44 percent year-over-year, in large part driven by Xbox One X springboarding hardware revenue by 94 percent (against an admittedly weak quarter the previous year).

Total game revenue is up 44%.

Hardware revenue is up 94%... Compared against the same quarter of the previous year?...

And without numbers how exactly do WE know that adoption of the X1X is going well when the hardware sales are the total sum not individual SKU's and its only reference is a % that is compared against the same quarter of the prior year that was considered weak?....

Something is fishy here.

JDubbs7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 JDubbs7
Member since 2018 • 7 Posts

X1X is gonna bounce back next 2 years with all the price reductions

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@tormentos said:
@SecretPolice said:
@Archangel3371 said:

I'll bite cos I know you need the attention, not matter if it makes you look silly.

The X version looks better than the pro, runs at native 4k and the PRO drops to 23 fps.

Forgive anyone to use someone's positive review of a game to sell it. That's neve been done before honest.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

The Cows are not taking this whole X thing well.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

The Xbox brand has always had high adoption rates. This is nothing new.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 tormentos

@ronvalencia said:

You claimed "paid propaganda" on actual facts i.e Red2 being native 4K on X1X.

The propaganda lies on how the article is written,how they make a huge deal of a damn frame or 2,when many PS4 games kick the xbox one ass by way more than 1 or 2 frames while also having resolution advantage.

Now lest compare how DF act when the PS4 is in the lead vs how they act when the xbox is in the lead.

Muddying the waters here a touch is the temporal anti-aliasing solution, which seems to interfere with the quality of the reconstructed output, giving a double-width pixel effect that emphasises the original 1920x2160 image, and it is noticeable on a 4K display. While it can't be completely ruled out, we found no evidence at all of dynamic resolution scaling (DRS) on any of the console versions of the game - the pixel counts are locked. Take a look at the screenshot comparisons on this page, and the X advantage is undeniable.

Beyond that, and aside from variation in the implementation of ambient occlusion, it's all about performance - and it's here where Xbox One X surprises us still further. Despite its immediately apparent resolution advantage over PS4 Pro and its massive boost to pixel count over Xbox One S, the X also has a tangible performance advantage over every other version of the game.

You know what that tangible advantage is? 1 to 3 frames in some cases and which is not the norm,hell the xbox one X it self drops to 29 and 28 FPS as well in some parts.

They call that surprising in the video,then he claim to be disappointed on the Pro version because it runs between 29 and 28 FPS while running on the town,he even say it is perfectly playable but claim is disappointing to him. And he keep freaking repeating that is good but not as good as the xbox one X,do you know that your freaking eyes will not tell any difference between 30FPS and 29 and 28FPS?

In these areas, the standard Xbox One seems to have a small advantage over the PlayStation 4, suggesting that we may be hitting CPU limits (where the Microsoft machine has a frequency advantage).

The come this which is lol worthy considering that the PS4 also showed to be faster than the xbox one in several places,in the same run the Pro was at 29 and 28 the PS4 dropped to 28 and 27 the xbox one dropped to 26 25FPS and even 24FPS while nearing the top,they never ever claimed this as an advantage for the PS4.

This article is done by John Linneman now lets compare how the same write talk about the PS4 when it is on the lead vs the xbox one.

Getting down to the basics, as with id Tech 5 before it, Doom brings a dynamic pixel-count to the table. The idea is simple - adjust the internal rendering resolution based on the load in order to maximise performance. This helps keep the performance up even in the busiest of scenes - the same areas where a drop in resolution will be harder to pick-up visually. This highlights one area where a PS4 exhibits an advantage over Xbox One: it boasts a full 1080p output for the vast majority of the duration, with minor drops in resolution occurring in select circumstances. In contrast, Xbox One regularly struggles to hit full 1080p, more often coming in around 1472x828 or lower.

On PlayStation 4, the majority of battles play out with only the smallest of drops. We've already presented one of the worst-case scenarios in video form, but the overall experience feels perceptually rock solid to the point where we were surprised to find any drops at all after analysing the footage.

On Xbox One, performance isn't quite as robust but it still manages to feel great. During many of the larger battles, frame-rates tumble into the mid-50s with some dips all the way down into the 40s.Again, the general perception is that the experience is smooth, but the drops are more evident throughout. Still, it's a solid effort and one that Xbox One owners will still greatly enjoy.

Motion blur quality: As you would expect, this option controls the sample count and quality of the motion blur used in the game. Even at the lower settings, however, motion blur is of an excellent quality on all three platforms though PS4 boasts a slightly higher quality version of the effect compared to Xbox One. It's also possible to adjust the amount of motion blur as well as disable it completely.

While it's true that the PS4 version takes the lead when comparing the two consoles with its faster frame-rate and higher resolution, the Xbox One version is still incredibly well made and looks excellent. No matter which platform you choose, you're bound to have a great time with Doom.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2016-doom-face-off

Article writer. John Linneman

Is this article call ""Doom look better and Play better on PS4""

No is not it is call Faceoff DOOM. why the fu** does DF need to call out in a title that RDR2 runs and play better on xbox one X other than propaganda?

Now lets see how shitty this this thing is and how palpable the double standard is.

1-Did you see John Linneman calling Doom on xbox disappointing?

2-Did you see him acting surprise because the PS4 had better effects,higher resolution which and faster frames.?

3-How the fu** is the general perception that the xbox version has smooth frames when it freaking drops to mid 50's and all the way down to the 40's?

The PS4 at times command a lead of 20FPS since the PS4 version is almost always 60FPS,the xbox one drops to 1472 x 828 and even lower but they don't say how much lower,while again the PS4 version is almost always 1080p.

1472x828 = 1,218,816

1920x1080 = 2,073,600

1,218,816 + 70% 2,071,987. The PS4 has a 70% pixel advantage in doom when things get hot.

40FPS + 50% = 60FPS the PS4 commands a 50% FPS advantage over the xbox one

A total of 120% advantage on PS4 when things get hot and somehow he is disappointed by 2 frames on a 30FPS game while not disappointed by a 20FPS gap and a 70% resolution disparity?

This is the same person which did 2 so incredible apart articles.

So yeah it reads like shitty propaganda the xbox one X reaching 4k while the PS4 pro doesn't is not what the propaganda is,is how they picture elements and how the over hype a damn 2 frame gap on a games which mostly is 30FPS on pro.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Classic meltdown from tormo

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#45 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@tormentos: That long post proves completely how you can't stand the Xbox One X managed Native 4K on a very demanding title and not the PS4 Pro! hahahahaha

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts
@FireEmblem_Man said:

@tormentos: That long post proves completely how you can't stand the Xbox One X managed Native 4K on a very demanding title and not the PS4 Pro! hahahahaha

@MonsieurX said:

Holy shit this is classic. He can't handle that the X just kicks the shit out of the Pro on this one game. In the end the Xbox looks better and with better performance. There is no conspiracy and DF is not Pro Xbox all of a sudden. Damn weirdos.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By tormentos

@tdkmillsy said:
@tormentos said:

I'll bite cos I know you need the attention, not matter if it makes you look silly.

The X version looks better than the pro, runs at native 4k and the PRO drops to 23 fps.

Forgive anyone to use someone's positive review of a game to sell it. That's neve been done before honest.

The pro doesn't drop to 23FPS it was the base PS4 for a split second,the xbox one dropped to 24 and the XBOX one x dropped to 23FPS while cut scenes was happening even lower than the XBO .

The PS4 version look better than the xbox one version which is were most gamers will play on,on both sides so yeah a hell of allot more people will play the very worst inferior version on xbox than on PS4.

That is a joke there is difference between using a positive review and plain up advertisement if you actually believe that MS is not paying gamespot for that then your dumber than i thought.

Sites don't give free publicity like that.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@tormentos said:

The pro doesn't drop to 23FPS it was the base PS4 for a split second,the xbox one dropped to 24 and the XBOX one x dropped to 23FPS while cut scenes was happening even lower than the XBO .

The PS4 version look better than the xbox one version which is were most gamers will play on,on both sides so yeah a hell of allot more people will play the very worst inferior version on xbox than on PS4.

That is a joke there is difference between using a positive review and plain up advertisement if you actually believe that MS is not paying gamespot for that then your dumber than i thought.

Sites don't give free publicity like that.

lol if you actually believe money is involved

quatoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#49 quatoe
Member since 2005 • 7242 Posts

I just bought an Xbox One X today. EB Games near where I live had a deal with Red Dead Redemption 2 so I traded my One S in towards it. Dope deal as buying Red Dead Redemption 2 saved 130 bucks off the console. Plus I got the Fallout 76 version so not a bad deal.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 tormentos

@FireEmblem_Man said:

No i don't have a problem with the xbox one handling 4k and the game is not that demanding is 1080p on normal PS4.

So how is the switch version?

@MonsieurX said:

There is no meltdown i just don't like DF shitty double standard making a big deal over 3FPS while downplaying a 20FPS gap is a joke.

@Xabiss said:

Holy shit this is classic. He can't handle that the X just kicks the shit out of the Pro on this one game. In the end the Xbox looks better and with better performance. There is no conspiracy and DF is not Pro Xbox all of a sudden. Damn weirdos.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa it shits on the pro but somehow you are not a blind biased lemming.

The PS4 had a 120% advantage on doom but i didn't see you posting here how shitty the xbox one was,all the opposite much of what you do here is damage control anything bad on xbox and you can't help it.Hahahaa