Xbox One X destroys PC in value, build me a comparable PC with pre-mining prices, easy you can't!

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152 GioVela2010
Member since 2008 • 5566 Posts

@zaryia said:
@dxmcat said: I wouldn't feel great being called a rich idiot either.

His house is pretty small, which allows easy purchasing of electronics.

But anyway, spending around $10,000+ on a family setup like that just to play games at 15-30 fps on low, have a trash library, and no real online is silly. Spend 10% extra of that so you can actually use all those items to their full extent. He seems to just be trolling.

It's kind of like how some people spend tons of cash to make a Honda Civic look and be fast. It's still a shitty Honda Civic, and the guy in the Ferrari will still laugh at you and take your babe.

Lmao how many times do you need to edit

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

High freq is ideally aimed at ear level. Dunno why it's shooting higher than a couch/ear listening level. lulz. And all that hardwood, in corners where ALL sound gets reflected!!!!!!.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#155  Edited By appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 5013 Posts

This crap again? Why would I need to build a $500 PC to match the X1X, when my 8 year old cpu paired with a modern gpu already destroys it utterly?

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#156 Calvincfb
Member since 2018 • 0 Posts

It's amusing to see the PC elitists so triggered by this thread.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts
@kali-b1rd said:
@Epak_ said:
@theone86 said:
@kali-b1rd said:

If I had a choice between a PC that performed worse than an Xbox 1 for the same price.

I would choose the PC everytime.

Poor peasants, so busy fighting over premium consoles, forgetting all of their shortcomings outside of "Hur dur 4k"

And here's my point, what harm would it do to make consoles multi-functional? They're literally just PCs whose operating systems are locked down to stop users from using them for anything but gaming and media. Technically speaking, unlocking them wouldn't cost a darn thing, it's just a software change. Why do people want something that can do a million different things, but won't because the people who sold it to you designed it to not be able to? Let's see, $500 on something that will only play games, doesn't have a decent mod community, and will be obsolete in about five years, or $600-700 on something that runs just as well, will do things like word processing and media editing, and that I can upgrade when it starts to decline instead of buying a whole new system?

Probably want to keep 'em closed to prevent pirating. Besides personally I want to keep PC and game consoles separate. Wouldn't do any PC stuff with a console anyways, more unapproved/untested software and crap just raises the risk of being unstable and who wants to troubleshoot their console instead of playing some games?

PC is free of troubleshooting? Yeah, sure.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

XBL $60 a year rise the price considerably on PC you don't have that.

SeaofSalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 SeaofSalt
Member since 2018 • 111 Posts
@tormentos said:

Realistically it's like $40 if you bother to look around for 5 minutes to get a deal, also it's not mandatory and doesn't mean someone is going to be playing online games.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@seaofsalt said:
@tormentos said:

Realistically it's like $40 if you bother to look around for 5 minutes to get a deal, also it's not mandatory and doesn't mean someone is going to be playing online games.

I wouldn't wanna play online games on XBL lol. Low fps on Mp is a bust, as is the lack of good genres/games for XBL.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts
@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

Build me a Xbox One X that lets me process images in Lightroom while watching YouTube video's on a 21:9 monitor?...

Or give us graphics like this:

Instead, this is what they get:

Versus this:

Where's the laughing emoji?! Lol

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts
@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

Build me a Xbox One X that lets me process images in Lightroom while watching YouTube video's on a 21:9 monitor?...

Or give us graphics like this:

Instead, this is what they get:

Versus this:

Where's the laughing emoji?! Lol

??????? OP has been rekt!

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@Xplode_games said:

I know we're all accustomed to seeing those cheap builds with all sorts of components stuffed in cheap cases, no Windows and so on and so forth.

Some of them even come close to the $500 price tag of the X. Now allow me to explain why those comparisons are not only ridiculous but also dishonest.

The reason is SIZE. A small form factor such as with the X is EXPENSIVE. The X uses mostly laptop parts to achieve it's small footprint and performance. It achieves this while also having a UHD Blu-Ray player, very quiet and runs cool. It even comes with a controller and some games on a deal.

The honest comparison would be build a PC the same size and with the same performance as the X with the budget of $500. You won't even come close. You can't do it even with those Frankenstein builds, imagine with the small form factor cool and quiet htpc, laughable!

How much does a laptop with X performance cost? Anywhere near $500? I am giving you guys pre-mining prices. It won't make a difference, who wants to waste their time coming up with a build that comes even close?

X1X's GPU is not a laptop part i.e. it's effectively R9-390X modernized with Polaris and Vega design blocks.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 ronvalencia

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:
@Xplode_games said:
@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

Slow down partner, you only have an i5 processor. Not something to be bragging about for sure.

To your point, the X is not to get work done. It is a games console and entertainment center only.

That's my gaming build son. My office work build consists of a 3770K with 16GB DDR3 and a mighty R9 380 8GB, Also my 4 core 4.2GHz i5 runs rings around the current generation of consoles... Core's mean very little past 4 its why Ryzen 6/8 core CPU's get curb stomped by overclocked 6600K's and 8350K's.

Its for games though right?... If I connect the X1X it to my 21:9 monitor can I play games at 21:9 and 144Hz?... I am really interesting in investing into the X, just wanted to know If I could still use my GAMING monitor with it.

Ryzen 2xxx seems to be competitive against Intel Kabylake and CoffeeLake

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

Check it out you guyz........... why poorly positioned system with my primarily hardwood floored room that i spend more than 10 grand on, is what it takes to make a xb1x worth it............? Thats all I can really draw from this.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 ronvalencia

@MonsieurX said:
@pouriarjj said:
@Xplode_games said:

I know we're all accustomed to seeing those cheap builds with all sorts of components stuffed in cheap cases, no Windows and so on and so forth.

Some of them even come close to the $500 price tag of the X. Now allow me to explain why those comparisons are not only ridiculous but also dishonest.

The reason is SIZE. A small form factor such as with the X is EXPENSIVE. The X uses mostly laptop parts to achieve it's small footprint and performance. It achieves this while also having a UHD Blu-Ray player, very quiet and runs cool. It even comes with a controller and some games on a deal.

The honest comparison would be build a PC the same size and with the same performance as the X with the budget of $500. You won't even come close. You can't do it even with those Frankenstein builds, imagine with the small form factor cool and quiet htpc, laughable!

How much does a laptop with X performance cost? Anywhere near $500? I am giving you guys pre-mining prices. It won't make a difference, who wants to waste their time coming up with a build that comes even close?

except after building a pc you don't have to pay 60 buck a year for playing online and you have access to steam sales and also you never have to buy another pc again you just upgrade it part by part while after a new console comes out you have to pay the price of a new console

Yeah...that's why everyone kept everything in their original 486 cases

Loading Video...

MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#167 MK-Professor
Member since 2009 • 4214 Posts

@pcmasterrace69 said:

Gtx 1060 6gb is currently at 360€ and higher.

If you go for 4k gaming on forza and gears at ultra 60fps you gonna need a 1070 and that alone is the price of one x (Was 470€ with 1 game and 2 controller on last sale a month ago). If you wait for sales you can buy it with extra games and controllers and for 50€ less than base price. it happens often on all consoles on gaming stores.

So building a one x pc equivalent for 500 is just a dream. I say that and I own pc too.

all you need is a GTX 1060 to get X1X equivalent performance in games

You mention games like forza 7 at 4K which is extremely easy to run and get above 60fps at max settings even with a GTX 1060.

Avatar image for deactivated-6079d224de716
deactivated-6079d224de716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 deactivated-6079d224de716
Member since 2009 • 2567 Posts

Build me xbox one x that plays game at 60 fps, has free online and kb+m controls in competitive shooters. You can't

ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#169  Edited By ShadowDeathX
Member since 2006 • 11698 Posts

If only the Xbox One got all the hundreds upon hundreds of games that doesn't come to Xbox but are available on PC.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44058 Posts

It really is so good to be MonsterBox MasterRace. Thank you MS, for the gamers... Jazz. :P

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Kali-B1rd
Member since 2018 • 2241 Posts

@Epak_ said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@Epak_ said:
@theone86 said:
@kali-b1rd said:

If I had a choice between a PC that performed worse than an Xbox 1 for the same price.

I would choose the PC everytime.

Poor peasants, so busy fighting over premium consoles, forgetting all of their shortcomings outside of "Hur dur 4k"

And here's my point, what harm would it do to make consoles multi-functional? They're literally just PCs whose operating systems are locked down to stop users from using them for anything but gaming and media. Technically speaking, unlocking them wouldn't cost a darn thing, it's just a software change. Why do people want something that can do a million different things, but won't because the people who sold it to you designed it to not be able to? Let's see, $500 on something that will only play games, doesn't have a decent mod community, and will be obsolete in about five years, or $600-700 on something that runs just as well, will do things like word processing and media editing, and that I can upgrade when it starts to decline instead of buying a whole new system?

Probably want to keep 'em closed to prevent pirating. Besides personally I want to keep PC and game consoles separate. Wouldn't do any PC stuff with a console anyways, more unapproved/untested software and crap just raises the risk of being unstable and who wants to troubleshoot their console instead of playing some games?

To be fair I'd rather be able to spend a few minutes troubleshooting than buying a PS4 Pro that was shit, loud and crashed alot having to waste my time waiting for the braindead morons at the games store to judge if I'm "telling the truth" and that "Have you tried are mediocre list of troubleshooting fixes because we know nothing"?

I troubleshoot once every few months, its so rare its a joke.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 ronvalencia

@MK-Professor said:
@pcmasterrace69 said:

If you go for 4k gaming on forza and gears at ultra 60fps you gonna need a 1070 and that alone is the price of one x (Was 470€ with 1 game and 2 controller on last sale a month ago). If you wait for sales you can buy it with extra games and controllers and for 50€ less than base price. it happens often on all consoles on gaming stores.

So building a one x pc equivalent for 500 is just a dream. I say that and I own pc too.

You mention games like forza 7 at 4K which is extremely easy to run and get above 60fps at max settings even with a GTX 1060.

GTX 1060 doesn't match X1X's results in Gears of War 4 4K, Far Cry 5 4K, Forza Motorsport 7 wet tracks and Killer Instinct.

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#173 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

Is the Xbox X good value for money as far as power is concerned? Absolutely! Does it play even a fraction of the games I want to play? Absolutely not.

Personally, I've recently started a new job which involves travelling all over the world and I'm currently looking at buying a gaming laptop costing close to £3000. So, frankly, I couldn't give a flying f*ck how much more expensive it is than a Xbox One X.

Fairmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Fairmonkey
Member since 2011 • 2310 Posts

Pc is better. It is now, it has been, and it always will be. Tough shit. Deal with it

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Epak_

@ronvalencia: That mod is actually really nice.

@kali-b1rd said:
@Epak_ said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@Epak_ said:

To be fair I'd rather be able to spend a few minutes troubleshooting than buying a PS4 Pro that was shit, loud and crashed alot having to waste my time waiting for the braindead morons at the games store to judge if I'm "telling the truth" and that "Have you tried are mediocre list of troubleshooting fixes because we know nothing"?

Why do you think the PRO crashes a lot? It can get loud, but crashing all the time? My PC crashes more than my PRO.

MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 MK-Professor

@ronvalencia said:
@MK-Professor said:
@pcmasterrace69 said:

GTX 1060 doesn't match X1X's results in Gears of War 4 4K, Far Cry 5 4K, Forza Motorsport 7 wet tracks and Killer Instinct.

Even the measly 1060 will provide a better 4k experience than the X1X, I mean seriously, haven't you heard that consoles use techniques like these (checkerboard rendering, dynamic resolution, upscaling) to a achieve fake 4k at 30 fps, and also they do it at lower settings and small fov as well.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

I can't build a comparable PC for the same money as I can't buy a comparably shit CPU like the one in X to use in said PC.

nethernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 nethernova
Member since 2008 • 5721 Posts
@kali-b1rd said:

Oh look, NyaDC is back to his usual unlikeable self. Ladies and gentlemen, applause for NyaDC!

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Kali-B1rd
@Epak_ said:

@kali-b1rd said:
@Epak_ said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@Epak_ said:

Why do you think the PRO crashes a lot? It can get loud, but crashing all the time? My PC crashes more than my PRO.

I had to replace one because it was having crashing issues on quite a few games, causing a BSOD (irony is unreal). Only the replacement is so loud (much louder than my 6 fan tower) when playing games I barely use it. Apperently a common occurance.

All this anecdotal talk aside, the point is you can't do anything about a console if something is playing up beyond going through either a returns or repair process, the latter can take weeks.

IF your PC is crashing in 2018 then this is on you. Crashes are rare as hell these days. You literally are living in the early 2000s.

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Kali-B1rd
@nethernova said:
@kali-b1rd said:

Oh look, NyaDC is back to his usual unlikeable self. Ladies and gentlemen, applause for NyaDC!

Actually I'm someone else here that literally deactivated his account a week ago, I'm honestly surprised part of my name doesn't make it an easy give-away. Either way I'm not breaking any TOS as I have no other accounts.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 ronvalencia

@MK-Professor said:
@ronvalencia said:
@MK-Professor said:
@pcmasterrace69 said:

Even the measly 1060 will provide a better 4k experience than the X1X, I mean seriously, haven't you heard that consoles use techniques like these (checkerboard rendering, dynamic resolution, upscaling) to a achieve fake 4k at 30 fps, and also they do it at lower settings and small fov as well.

Games I mention wasn't checkerboard nor dynamic resolution.

X1X's Far Cry 5 stomped GTX 1060 and RX-580 to the ground.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts
@ronvalencia said:
@MK-Professor said:
@ronvalencia said:
@MK-Professor said:

But how many people buy reference cards with reference clocks these days?

Nearly everyone is running a factory overclocked 3rd party card...

And no it didn't stomp a 1060 to the ground in FC5.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Epak_

@kali-b1rd said:
@Epak_ said:

@kali-b1rd said:
@Epak_ said:

I had to replace one because it was having crashing issues on quite a few games, causing a BSOD (irony is unreal). Only the replacement is so loud (much louder than my 6 fan tower) when playing games I barely use it. Apperently a common occurance.

All this anecdotal talk aside, the point is you can't do anything about a console if something is playing up beyond going through either a returns or repair process, the latter can take weeks.

IF your PC is crashing in 2018 then this is on you. Crashes are rare as hell these days. You literally are living in the early 2000s.

Too bad for your faulty PRO dude, but PCs are more prone to failure due to the open nature of them and infinite different setups.

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Kali-B1rd
@Epak_ said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@Epak_ said:

@kali-b1rd said:
@Epak_ said:

Too bad for your faulty PRO dude, but PCs are more prone to failure due to the open nature of them and infinite different setups.

I agree, but the point is

1) You can usually solve it quickly

2) its now incredibly rare providing your not using a toaster and making sure you update

ITs a minor bullshi*t arguement in 2018

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 ronvalencia

@scatteh316 said:
@ronvalencia said:
@MK-Professor said:
@ronvalencia said:
@MK-Professor said:

But how many people buy reference cards with reference clocks these days?

Nearly everyone is running a factory overclocked 3rd party card...

And no it didn't stomp a 1060 to the ground in FC5.

According to Digital Foundry, both GTX 1060 and RX-580 did NOT match X1X's result.

MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 MK-Professor
@ronvalencia said:
@MK-Professor said:
@ronvalencia said:
@MK-Professor said:
@pcmasterrace69 said:

The games you mention do not use max settings, and also use dynamic settings, exept Forza, but 1060 can run Forza Motorsport 7 at native 4k, with ultra settings(not dynamic) and never drops below 60 fps even on rain.

no matter how you spin it the X1X and GTX1060 have similar graphics and performance.

Pcmasterrace69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Pcmasterrace69
Member since 2017 • 373 Posts

@MK-Professor: lets say one x is 1060 6gb equivalent with an i5 to run forza 4k 60fps

is one x a piece of trash like pc gamers say? since when that kind of power is bad??

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By ronvalencia

@MK-Professor said:
@ronvalencia said:
@MK-Professor said:
@ronvalencia said:

The games you mention do not use max settings, and also use dynamic settings, exept Forza, but 1060 can run Forza Motorsport 7 at native 4k, with ultra settings(not dynamic) and never drops below 60 fps even on rain.

no matter how you spin it the X1X and GTX1060 have similar graphics and performance.

Bullshit,

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-x-pc-and-xbox-one-graphics-comparison-gea/1100-6454615/

While discussing Gears of War 4, reviewer Jimmy Thang said, "In terms of pure image fidelity, it surprisingly looked better than our high-end gaming PC equipped with a GTX 1080 running the game maxed out, as it offered extra dynamic shadows that don't seem to be available on the PC.

Try gain.

-------------

Far Cry 5, both RX-580 and GTX 1060 can't match X1X's results WITH Xbox One X settings

Loading Video...

-

Loading Video...

The above benchmark has max details at 4K on MSI Gaming X 980 TI.

The GPU needs to score about 1000 points for 60 fps range.

X1X lands on around GTX 980 Ti / GTX 1070 range GPU.

X1X beats GTX 1060.

RX-580 and AMD GPUs in general are very strong with this game benchmark.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

@ronvalencia: Your Gamespot quote is missing some info.

“Unfortunately, the game doesn't run at 60 FPS here on the Xbox One X, so a high-end PC will be able to beat it in terms of framerate”

And Jimmy Thang? Really? That’s who you’re gonna hang your reputation on? First “Ark Dev,” and now Jimmy Thang.

Pcmasterrace69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Pcmasterrace69

@goldenelementxl: if one x gpu is (lets say..) between a 1060 and a 1070 is it still considered crap? Cause Im sure neither of these gpu are sh#t. Since one x came out pc gamers pretend that only 1080 can be considered good?

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 236

#191 Dark_sageX
Member since 2003 • 3561 Posts
@GioVela2010 said:

Why do PC Gamers always bring up a their things a PC can do, bet never take into account that X1X is also a 4K Blu-ray player?

Why do car drivers bring up all the things it can do but they never talk about biker helmets? ...huh?

Thats how ridiculous your question sounds like.

Why should PC gamers give a damn about Blu-ray players? PC gamers watch movies of all qualities (including 4k) digitally, because PCs have the capacity for it, why should PC gamers give two craps about optical drives? they are USELESS to us, thats why they are never brought up.

Xbox ONE X owners NEED blu-ray drivers because you cannot have the storage capacity to store both 4k movies and games like PCs have.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

@Dark_sageX: Remember when lems last gen tried to argue that the blu-ray player in the PS3 was pointless and that no one needed it?

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

@pcmasterrace69: The issue is not even a GTX 1080 is considered a good 4K GPU by PC enthusiasts. So the fact that the Xbox One X is marketed as a “no compromises, true 4K” console with a GPU around a GTX 1060 is crazy. A GTX 1060 is a good 1080p GPU and a 1070 is a good 1440p GPU. These GPUs aren’t “shit,” but they also aren’t marketed by Nvidia or hyped by their consumers like the Xbox One X is.

PinchySkree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#195  Edited By PinchySkree
Member since 2012 • 1342 Posts

Build me a console that has games and can do things other than play them

MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By MK-Professor

@ronvalencia said:
@MK-Professor said:
@ronvalencia said:
@MK-Professor said:

Gears of War 4

RX480(no OC) at 4k and ultra settings averege at 24 fps, X1X play the same game at 30fps, not to mention that pc version is an older version.

Forza Motorsport 7

GTX 1060(OC) at 4k and ultra settings averege 70fps, X1X don't use always ultra but dynamic settings.

Far Cry 5

GTX 1060(OC) at 4k and ultra settings averege 25-30fps, again the X1X play at lower settings while maintaining 30fps

Killer Instinct

GTX 1060(OC) at 4k and max settings averege 60fps just like the X1X (btw the benchmarks you show was totally wrong or maybe to old)

X1X = GTX 1060

Pcmasterrace69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Pcmasterrace69

@MK-Professor: If I bought a pc with an i5 6400 + gtx 1060 6gb + 16gb ram (cant do 12 so xD) + case + psu + water vapor cooler + hdd + board + wifi + bluetooth (Im not gonna count 4k hdr disk player in final price) in the end we get a pc twice the price than one x (got mine last week for 450€ with origins).

You are saying yourself that 1060 6gb runs games at 4k. If thats the case then you pc guys should be happy that console gamers hardware is that of a 1060 6gb right? why pc gamers call one x sh#t and trash when it clearly is a powerful gaming machine for a great price?

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts
@pcmasterrace69 said:

@MK-Professor: If I bought a pc with an i5 6400 + gtx 1060 6gb + 16gb ram (cant do 12 so xD) + case + psu + water vapor cooler + hdd + board + wifi + bluetooth (Im not gonna count 4k hdr disk player in final price) in the end we get a pc twice the price than one x (got mine last week for 450€ with origins).

You are saying yourself that 1060 6gb runs games at 4k. If thats the case then you pc guys should be happy that console gamers hardware is that of a 1060 6gb right? why pc gamers call one x sh#t and trash when it clearly is a powerful gaming machine for a great price?

They really only call the CPU in the X1X shit, which it is.

MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 MK-Professor

@pcmasterrace69 said:

Not sure why pc gamers call one x sh#t and trash maybe because they don't like the lack of freedom and options.

As for the cost you are forgetting that many people(including myself) already have decent PC at home for other purposes, so all you need to do is slap a mid-range GPU (like the GTX1060) and you get X1X performance at the fraction of the cost of X1X.