Xbox One UI - Snap feature crashing?

• 69 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

Meanwhile, Miiverse is working flawlessly.

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 danabo
Member since 2003 • 2438 Posts

Multipass35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53 Multipass35
Member since 2013 • 312 Posts

Look at the constant insecure damage control of PS4 fanboys. It's comical. They report rumor after rumor from nobody's around twitter and believe it. Then when they see the snap feature work and the UI miles ahead of anything the PS4 and Sony have to offer and the excuses come pouring in.

They start saying stuff like, if the "Xbox One focused on more on games (which BTW has a much better launch line up and library announced for the first couple years then the PS4) instead of all this multimedia crap, and TV then I would get one, I don't need these things I already have it on my phone. "

Well, if that is true, why is Sony literally attempting to copy everything the Xbox One can do? From multimedia, to TV and even Xbox Live? Why do people need tablets when there smart phone does the exact thing thing? And now, why do people need a smart watch that does the same thing there tablets or smart phones do? Why do we need google glass?

Don't blame MS for changing an evolving with the current time we live in as far as social technology. Blame Sony for not really doing much of anything other then talking about hardware. The PS4 has an outdated UI, an outdated live service that is identical to the PS3 but now you have to pay for it. No games, no multimedia or anything outside if the internet..... I mean seriously.

Everything the PS4 can do.....The Xbox One will do better. Why? Because everything the PS4 can do is a second rate mirror image of what the Xbox series did first and continue to do better.

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By danabo

@multipass35 The amount of views on this post compared to the number of comments speaks volumes.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts

thuway owned again.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 danabo

@clyde46 You're allowed to be impressed. It won't hurt. Promise.

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

@Tessellation: yep he hates ms with a passion. This was laughable. The timing of this was right after the ui commercial that ms released. Supposedly ps4 ui is having issues and is behind xbl build in stability but no one cares and that system is launching on nov 15th lol

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 danabo

@XBOunity said:

@Tessellation: yep he hates ms with a passion. This was laughable. The timing of this was right after the ui commercial that ms released. Supposedly ps4 ui is having issues and is behind xbl build in stability but no one cares and that system is launching on nov 15th lol

I treat those rumours as I did the ones about the Xbox One UI, unfounded. I never saw evidence to back up either claim, just people on that other forum and twitter trying to gain some sort of fame.

Cyberdot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Cyberdot
Member since 2013 • 3928 Posts

Consoles are starting to look discouraging.

Why all nonsense stuffed in the OS to make guys' lives harder?

s0ldier69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 s0ldier69
Member since 2005 • 2281 Posts

"Xbox live is a cluster." LOL. Yea, right. I'm sure MS forgot how to do online over night.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@juarbles said:

That's the ugliest crap I've ever seen. Xbone preorder cancelled.

>implies you had a preorder

>implications

>no green text

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By MonsieurX

@juarbles said:

@MonsieurX said:

@juarbles said:

>implications

>no green text

The truth is difficult to accept.

That you cancelled your "pre-order"?

I can live with that

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 MonsieurX

@juarbles said:

@MonsieurX said:

@juarbles said:

@MonsieurX said:

@juarbles said:

>implications

>no green text

The truth is difficult to accept.

That you cancelled your "pre-order"?

I can live with that

Owned, the evidence speaks for itself.

Not sure where you saw any ownage in here

danabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By danabo

@MonsieurX said:

@juarbles said:

Owned, the evidence speaks for itself.

Not sure where you saw any ownage in here

It's in the OP. thuway and mortimer = owned.

XBOunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 XBOunity
Member since 2013 • 3837 Posts

@danabo: good point. Im not concerned as wel

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By SonofK
Member since 2013 • 1088 Posts

@multipass35 said:

Look at the constant insecure damage control of PS4 fanboys. It's comical. They report rumor after rumor from nobody's around twitter and believe it. Then when they see the snap feature work and the UI miles ahead of anything the PS4 and Sony have to offer and the excuses come pouring in.

They start saying stuff like, if the "Xbox One focused on more on games (which BTW has a much better launch line up and library announced for the first couple years then the PS4) instead of all this multimedia crap, and TV then I would get one, I don't need these things I already have it on my phone. "

Well, if that is true, why is Sony literally attempting to copy everything the Xbox One can do? From multimedia, to TV and even Xbox Live? Why do people need tablets when there smart phone does the exact thing thing? And now, why do people need a smart watch that does the same thing there tablets or smart phones do? Why do we need google glass?

Don't blame MS for changing an evolving with the current time we live in as far as social technology. Blame Sony for not really doing much of anything other then talking about hardware. The PS4 has an outdated UI, an outdated live service that is identical to the PS3 but now you have to pay for it. No games, no multimedia or anything outside if the internet..... I mean seriously.

Everything the PS4 can do.....The Xbox One will do better. Why? Because everything the PS4 can do is a second rate mirror image of what the Xbox series did first and continue to do better.

The ONLY leg the cows have to stand on right now is the whole 1080p nonsense even though BF4 looks better on the XB1 right now. Not only that but that leg is going to buckle by next fall when developers are regularly putting 1080p games on the XB1 when they learn how to utilize the console better.