Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 taller33
Member since 2017 • 7 Posts

Hi Guys!

I'm new here in the community and need your opinion on my problem. I know that there are some contributions to the topic, so far, on other sites, unfortunately, nothing has been able to find my problem.

I bought the PS4 Pro and the Xbox One S last year. However, I am now father and professional so tense that I do not have the time to play on both consoles. I have a 4K-TV and as a former PC enthusiast I am naturally also fond of the One X.

Most advise to make it dependent on the exclusive games of the respective platform. This is not so easy for me. Have "Last of us" at that time loved to PS3 times, but have played just like all Gears of War and Halo parts. I'm not really a racing game fan, but Horizon 3 is fun. However, Zero Dawn looks really bombastic, but becomes somehow boring after some game hours.

I think most of the games I play regularly are multiplatform titles. I'm not a fan of the JRPGs, but I do love western RPGs. I am now playing Destiny 2, Witcher 3, Fifa 18 and so on. Uncharted is and was nice but for me no purchase reason for the PS4, which was alone the raw power of the PS4 Pro. I play also gladly times multiplayer (Fifa and Destiny z. B.), So the question whether PSN or Xbox live live will be better.

The controller is also indecisive, the One Controller holds thanks to Play & Charge for almost eternally, the Dualshock 4 must be loaded regularly. What I would like to fetch would be a professional controller, but only the One Elite in question because the Nacon and Razer for PS4 are "cheap" processed.

So I want to separate myself from a platform. Either I sell you PS4 Pro and from the proceeds I get later the One X or I sell the One S, ignore the One X and keep the PS 4 Pro.

What do you think, what are your opinions and experiences with the consoles?

PS: Sorry for the bad english, i used Google Translate, cause i am from germany.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Terrible place to ask for advice.

taller33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 taller33
Member since 2017 • 7 Posts

Why? Wrong forum?

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts
@MonsieurX said:

Terrible place to ask for advice.

yeah this. This entire board is about System Wars, i.e. people arguing about what system is better.

lrdfancypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lrdfancypants
Member since 2014 • 3850 Posts

1). You're a former PC enthusiast and are fond of the not released one x.

2). People tell you exclusives matter but you like PS3 exclusives and think Zero Dawn is pretty but boring.

3) you've played all gears and halo games and don't like racing games but Forza is so fantastic it even makes non racing gamers love it.

4). You only play multiplat games

5) you don't like JRPGs and love western rpgs.

6) Uncharted was just ok.

7) you managed to make it about PSN & Live and which is better (I wonder which you lean towards :)

8) you also got in that the Xbox controller is better and there is no Elite controller option for PS4.

9) top pie with Cherry that you're from Germany meaning Xbox domination of Europe is on the way with X1X. :p

lrdfancypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lrdfancypants
Member since 2014 • 3850 Posts

@MonsieurX:

I'm sure it's by accident judging by his post.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44033 Posts

Mighty X1X, join the new MasterRarce, same as the old MasterRace, Baby !!!

Go bigly or go home. lol :P

dan_mimmsie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 dan_mimmsie
Member since 2014 • 86 Posts

Depends what u like the most I've never really got on with Xbox and it's controller tbh I've always been a PlayStation guy but if ur interested in games then PlayStation is for u since a lot of exclusives and DLC mainly on Sony's machine then microsofts

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 PinkAnimal
Member since 2017 • 2380 Posts

If you like games, keep the Pro. If you like counting pixels, buy a X1.

Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
APiranhaAteMyVa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 APiranhaAteMyVa
Member since 2011 • 4160 Posts

Asking rhetorical questions is not a good thread idea.

The answer is obviously PS4 Pro, but you already knew that.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

XB1X with your PS4 Pro. have the best of both worlds.

add a switch and you a pro gamer

TuMekeNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TuMekeNZ
Member since 2016 • 149 Posts

Had 1X pre-ordered but after considering what I will be playing on it given I currently have a 1S I ended up getting a Pro so I can play all the Sony exclusives while still getting the Xbox ones... just not in 4K or whatever they turn out to be.

After playing Horizon and Lost Legacy I don't think I'll be too upset the Pro is not the most powerful console as the games look gorgeous.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

Of course the Xbox One X.

Seriously X1X will look by far the best and every Sony game takes it further and further away from being a gamer and just being a movie watcher with subpar gameplay thrown in here and there.