Xbox One offers the best multiplayer experience thus longevity?

• 54 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5ebd39d683340
deactivated-5ebd39d683340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

Poll Xbox One offers the best multiplayer experience thus longevity? (48 votes)

Obviously, with it's vast services and MP centric games 56%
No, console exclusives don't count and PS has a bigger playerbase 44%

Playstation vs Xbox

• 
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

wat

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3021 Posts

Spider-Man

LnV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3 LnV
Member since 2018 • 151 Posts

Where is the PC/Switch option?...I play more multiplayer on these ones...Because League/Splatoon and soon smash.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

"Yes" - Fred Fredburger

Ibacai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Ibacai
Member since 2006 • 14459 Posts

I always find it funny when people claim that Xbox MP experience is better. But I can’t find a single difference this gen besides subjective UI choices. Quality seems to be neck and neck, unlike last gen when Xbox was much better.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6  Edited By commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@Ibacai said:

I always find it funny when people claim that Xbox MP experience is better. But I can’t find a single difference this gen besides subjective UI choices. Quality seems to be neck and neck, unlike last gen when Xbox was much better.

not if you want to play a lot of the popular mp games first

and network stability is still better

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11082 Posts
@commander said:
@Ibacai said:

Fortnite? Everybody's got that game.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15913 Posts

I understand the intend of this thread but really, I don't understand the notion xbox offers best multiplayer options. Biggest userbase of games usually is on other platforms such as pc.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 commander

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@commander said:
@Ibacai said:

pubg is not popular?

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11082 Posts
@commander said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@commander said:
@Ibacai said:

pubg is not popular?

Not as popular as Fortnite, plus it's a train wreck on console. But, if you want to say beta testing is a virtue, be my guest.

Ibacai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ibacai

@commander: so, it’s actually not the multiplayer experience but the games available on the console?

And stability has been the same in my experience though I’m sure I could be outlier. Destiny 2, The Division, and Fortnite all run equally.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

Multiplayer sucks on consoles.

Todddow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 Todddow
Member since 2017 • 916 Posts

Multiplayer sucks now, it's not a selling point anymore like it was on the 360.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Zappat
Member since 2018 • 1592 Posts

MS is begging Sony for crossplay because they're lacking players. So no, this gen Sony actually has an upperhand there. Besides the free access to games like Fortnite

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58900 Posts

People are still playing Team Fortress Classic on PC. This game is older than some forum members.

Consistently attempting to exclude PC is testimony to it's superiority.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 commander

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@commander said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@commander said:

pubg is not popular?

Not as popular as Fortnite, plus it's a train wreck on console. But, if you want to say beta testing is a virtue, be my guest.

you obviously haven't played it lol, it's perfectly playable, and fortnite is a free game.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6847 Posts

Disagree. Would say that SP games have as much longevity.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

I think, at some point, XBox fans are going to have to grapple with the fact that they can't just wave a magic wand to make entire genres unimportant to gaming. It all matters, and consoles that try to make an "identity" around being the place for one type of game or another ultimately make themselves weak. By no other fact than it makes them an easy target for a competing console to splash money on whatever genres or genre that console is weak in to make it seem like a lesser platform. The type-casting and country-specific targeting of a console is a losing proposition and there is decades of gaming to serve as evidence to this, what should-be, obvious conclusion.

Longevity and consoles are two words that don't even combine well. The console market is cyclical.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19  Edited By jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

Compared to ps4 and switch I agree, pc has great MP longevity as well.

A good single player gives me 20-40 hours of fun.

A good multiplayer games can easily give me over 500 hours of fun

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 babyjoker1221
Member since 2015 • 1313 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

I think, at some point, XBox fans are going to have to grapple with the fact that they can't just wave a magic wand to make entire genres unimportant to gaming. It all matters, and consoles that try to make an "identity" around being the place for one type of game or another ultimately make themselves weak. By no other fact than it makes them an easy target for a competing console to splash money on whatever genres or genre that console is weak in to make it seem like a lesser platform. The type-casting and country-specific targeting of a console is a losing proposition and there is decades of gaming to serve as evidence to this, what should-be, obvious conclusion.

Longevity and consoles are two words that don't even combine well. The console market is cyclical.

Shew, you post like you're actually trying to have a discussion on a forum, instead of the usual fanboy drive by shit posting that most do. Your points are really inaccurate though.

Xbox fans can't just wave a wand and make whole genres of games unimportant? How has that been attempted? On the contrary, xbox fans do have single player games to play. I assume you're talking about exclusives, otherwise everyone has pretty much all genres covered, so assuming that...

Xbox has plenty of single player games. You're versed well enough to know them, so we can skip the lists. Does the Xbox have as highly scored cinematic single player games as PS4? No. Sony has more of them, and higher rated for what it's worth, but xbox fans aren't "waving" off whole genres.

Now let's look at PS4. Where are their games that AREN'T third person cinematic single player games? Do they have any first person games aside from Killzone, which was released in 2013? Where is their multiplayer games.... like at all? They're charging you for PSN, but fail to give you any reason to use it.

If you capable of being honest, you'd know that it's really more the Sony fans who need to grapple. Here in System Wars, nobody admits their console of choices weaknesses, but that's not how it really works outside of here. Xbox fans vent their frustrations at MS, and MS has responded this gen.

• We want more power! Done.

• We want BC! Done.

• We want a better UI, and a snappier one! Done.

• We want an early access system! Done.

• We clubs and groups. What happened to avatars? Working on it.

• We want more studios and single player games. Working on it.

You can't even begin to honestly claim Sony does the same.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Shewgenja

@babyjoker1221 said:
@Shewgenja said:

Shew, you post like you're actually trying to have a discussion on a forum, instead of the usual fanboy drive by shit posting that most do. Your points are really inaccurate though.

Xbox fans can't just wave a wand and make whole genres of games unimportant? How has that been attempted? On the contrary, xbox fans do have single player games to play. I assume you're talking about exclusives, otherwise everyone has pretty much all genres covered, so assuming that...

Xbox has plenty of single player games. You're versed well enough to know them, so we can skip the lists. Does the Xbox have as highly scored cinematic single player games as PS4? No. Sony has more of them, and higher rated for what it's worth, but xbox fans aren't "waving" off whole genres.

Now let's look at PS4. Where are their games that AREN'T third person cinematic single player games? Do they have any first person games aside from Killzone, which was released in 2013? Where is their multiplayer games.... like at all? They're charging you for PSN, but fail to give you any reason to use it.

If you capable of being honest, you'd know that it's really more the Sony fans who need to grapple. Here in System Wars, nobody admits their console of choices weaknesses, but that's not how it really works outside of here. Xbox fans vent their frustrations at MS, and MS has responded this gen.

• We want more power! Done.

• We want BC! Done.

• We want a better UI, and a snappier one! Done.

• We want an early access system! Done.

• We clubs and groups. What happened to avatars? Working on it.

• We want more studios and single player games. Working on it.

You can't even begin to honestly claim Sony does the same.

No. I honestly claim that Sony has splashed money on genres of games that are doing a spinning backhand to critical reception in genres that have been left lacking on the XBox.

See, the arguments have evolved from "best launch lineup ever" to "More E3 Awards for anticipated games" to "This is the console that is home to *insert stereotypical Johnny Flyover State genre here* gamer" all the way to "Exclusives don't matter". Arguments that swirl around a black hole of cognitive dissonance like a corny turd in a toilet. It has made the XBox a mark ass B and, even funnier, it's fanboys mark-ass Bs. Extra bonus points if it was any other genre because you couldn't tell anyone here with a straight face that Microsoft had enough investment in first-party resources to mount a well-rounded attack against the PS4 and nevermind the wherewithal to manage its studios to produce quality titles on a spread front in the first place.

So, please. Let's talk about honesty for a second. Now we here, fam.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By commander

@jeezers said:

Compared to ps4 and switch I agree, pc has great MP longevity as well.

A good single player gives me 20-40 hours of fun.

A good multiplayer games can easily give me over 500 hours of fun

@Shewgenja said:

I think sony fans need to realize that single player games are far from the most popular genre, and this has been going on for more than a decade. The high review scores of single player games warps the conception of todays reality. You have games that are constantly updated and in terms of quality and quantity of content dwarf single player games.

The reason why xboxone sells so much worse than the ps4 is not the content and the exclusives. Heck it's the difference in content that actually kept the xbox above water, that and the controller.

It's the massive difference in performance, sure the xboxone has been able to stall the difference a bit with the better cpu, But the xboxone and the the ps4 are basically the same difference between a hd 7770 and a hd 7850, a hd 6850 vs a hd 6970. A gtx 460 vs a gtx 480, the latter being the difference between a mid tier card and a top tier card.

Everyone is always talking about the bad launch of the xboxone, but people seem to forget that xbox got extremely unlucky with the sudden drop of gddr5 prices, if that didn't happen the ps4 would have been stuck with 4gb ram, and that would have been a world of difference when it comes to performance.

the xboxone x doens't make up for this loss. Not many people want to dish out another 500$ when they just bought a console a couple of years ago, especially when the ps4 is quite adequate as a console in terms of performance.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 babyjoker1221

@Shewgenja: What genres has Sony been splashing all this money on? Cinematic single player games with 20 hrs worth of content?

Your amnesia must be getting the better of you, because it would be Sony fans that claimed that exclusives don't matter earlier this gen. Once Sony found its current copy and paste formula for exclusives, the narrative changed.

But I digress. If I've got you hopping, and moving goalposts this early in the discussion, there really isn't any need to continue.

Get a Dr to check on that Amnesia buddy.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Shewgenja

@babyjoker1221 said:

@Shewgenja: What genres has Sony been splashing all this money on? Cinematic single player games with 20 hrs worth of content?

Your amnesia must be getting the better of you, because it would be Sony fans that claimed that exclusives don't matter earlier this gen. Once Sony found its current copy and paste formula for exclusives, the narrative changed.

But I digress. If I've got you hopping, and moving goalposts this early in the discussion, there really isn't any need to continue.

I can't pretend to speak for anyone else, but around the time of the PS4 launch, it was a feather in the cap that the PS4 was both cheaper and more powerful. As for exclusives not mattering? I would need to see the receipts. It's a tapped in stone fact that a Playstation will get exclusives, though. Hell, the PS3 was eating the XBox360s lunch after 2010 in that area and the PS3 was Sony at its weakest. I mean, maybe exclusives WOULD have mattered if any of those hyped "best launch lineup ever" games would have been worth a damn. Let's go ahead and pin that tail on the Playstation fan donkey, though. Heaven knows, that's what your argument hinges on.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 babyjoker1221

@Shewgenja said:
@babyjoker1221 said:

I can't pretend to speak for anyone else, but around the time of the PS4 launch, it was a feather in the cap that the PS4 was both cheaper and more powerful. As for exclusives not mattering? I would need to see the receipts. It's a tapped in stone fact that a Playstation will get exclusives, though. Hell, the PS3 was eating the XBox360s lunch after 2010 in that area and the PS3 was Sony at its weakest. I mean, maybe exclusives WOULD have mattered if any of those hyped "best launch lineup ever" games would have been worth a damn. Let's go ahead and pin that tail on the Playstation fan donkey, though. Heaven knows, that's what your argument hinges on.

The PS4 was indeed cheaper and more powerful. As far as needing receipts, you don't want to go there, as you've made more claims than I have, and if we're both going to have to hunt for receipts, then you're gonna have much more work than me.

It's a tapped in stone fact that a Playstation will get exclusives? Soooo, you just stated that PS3 ate the 360's lunch after 2010. The PS4/XB1 launched in 2013. Good to know that you admit that after getting stomped all last gen, that the PS3 won the last couple of years. How those 2-3 years = "tapped in stone" is beyond me, as the term 'Sony has no games' was popular at that time.

You can imagine, create, or revise history however you want. It doesn't matter to anyone, as it exists nowhere else other than in your own head (along with the amnesia). Just try not to parade it around too much, lest you get called out on your BS.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@commander said:
@Ibacai said:

You can find people to play faster on PS4 by the way.

Both this networks are basically the same,people should stop riding the hole live superior crap. is not 2002 for god sake.

@mclarenmaster18 said:

To me yes, I spend hours of fun playing Forza Horizon 2 & 3, Forza Motorsport 6 & 7 and Halo 5, also to me Xbox Live is the best online gaming service of all time!

For PSN the 2 games I enjoy playing online are Gran Turismo Sport and Driveclub.

Is not are fault that the only shit you play it racing games,which by the way is one of the most stale genres out there.

@babyjoker1221 said:

The PS4 was indeed cheaper and more powerful. As far as needing receipts, you don't want to go there, as you've made more claims than I have, and if we're both going to have to hunt for receipts, then you're gonna have much more work than me.

It's a tapped in stone fact that a Playstation will get exclusives? Soooo, you just stated that PS3 ate the 360's lunch after 2010. The PS4/XB1 launched in 2013. Good to know that you admit that after getting stomped all last gen, that the PS3 won the last couple of years. How those 2-3 years = "tapped in stone" is beyond me, as the term 'Sony has no games' was popular at that time.

You can imagine, create, or revise history however you want. It doesn't matter to anyone, as it exists nowhere else other than in your own head (along with the amnesia). Just try not to parade it around too much, lest you get called out on your BS.

That is funny sony was pumping exclusives since launch,they may not be the best ever but where there and compare to what the xbox one got this gen they were better.

Resistance alone score 86% across the board,what xbox one exclusive on launch scored that.?

Forza 5 - 79%

Ryse 60%

Dead Rising 3 78%

Crimson Dragon 55%

Killer Instinct 73%

Lococycle 48%

Fighter within 23% < lololololol

This make the PS3 look great.

On 2007 already sony throwed.

Motorstorm 84%.

Uncharted Drake fortune 88% best looking game on consoles back then beating Gears.

Warhawk 84%

Ratchet and Clank tool of destruction 89%

See the PS4 was getting games but since halo,gear,forza, and other exclusive on 360 were scoring 90's no one cared and claimed the PS3 didn't have games.

Which is funny it had higher scoring exclusives than the xbox one has this gen when it launched and 1 years after as well.

MGS4 94% came in mid 2008.

Uncharted 2 96% came in 2009.

See how the whole myth of the PS3 getting games after 2010 crumble?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56079 Posts

@todddow said:

Multiplayer sucks now, it's not a selling point anymore like it was on the 360.

@shellcase86 said:

Disagree. Would say that SP games have as much longevity.

Now these gamers know what's up. SP in this gen are in heavy demands, it's why PS4 is popular in the first place. Last-gen, I was all over the place with MP gaming, this gen is more the same, lack of innovation MP, and it's sure isn't the selling point like it was for last-gen.

That said, I barely play MP now, any game that's tack on MP, I just go straight for the single player and that's it. As for MP consoles, PC is a much better option because of it's free online and I'm not wasting money just to play a simple more the same MP on consoles.

I voted nothing in this thread cause PC has the best multiplayer experience & longevity

Lilseb93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Lilseb93
Member since 2015 • 392 Posts

Neither. I have a preference for PS, but PC is the best place for multiplayer games.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#31  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

U tryin way too hard

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@babyjoker1221: what awesome multilayer games does Xbox have that are exclusives? The thing is all the best multi-player games are multiplats on both consoles.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@commander said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@commander said:
@Ibacai said:

pubg is not popular?

PUBG is coming to PS4 soon, so this point will be moot, anyway.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#34  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

For me yes but I can't speak for others, I Would not say longevity because that is subjective and depends on the preference of the individual, some people find more replay value in replaying Single player games at higher difficulties, etc.

I play online a lot, probably around 60% of my time overall, and some games I have over 500 hours of playtime mostly from the online component, such as Forza Horizon 3. Xbox One offers more choices overall considering most of their 1st party titles have both numerous online and offline modes. FH4 has a fully online shared world experience with 72 player servers I believe, and you can play offline completely if that is not your thing. The platform also provides dedicated server support to all its 1st party titles, so for someone with my preferences that is great because I have a certain level of online quality guaranteed regardless of the title.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/most-played/games/xbox

I really find this sad,lemmings love here to hype online on their games vs PS games like spiderman but look at this,

Not a single xbox exclusive on the top 20,even FH3 is on spot 24,and halo 5 on spot 27,COD MW2 on 360 a last gen game get more played than Halo and Forza on xbox,this is perplexing,this is a statement of how sad and irrelevant xbox one exclusives have become,last gen the first few spot would been taken by Halo and forza and call of duty,look at this gen..lol

Where is state of decay 2? where is Sea of thieves? Yeah having an online component is good,but doesn't make your game better if the gamesuck ass.

All those games on the top 20 can be found on PS4 aside from CODWM 2.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 commander

@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@commander said:

pubg is not popular?

that is just nonsense , I have been playing a lot of games on the xbox that came a lot later on the ps4. I took elite dangerous 3 years to come to the ps4, sorry, if I'm interested in a game I don't want to wait years to play it.

Besides by the time it comes to the ps4 there are sometimes more interesting games around the corner.

and this gen started off slow, well at least for the ps4 it did.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 DragonfireXZ95

@commander said:
@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@commander said:

pubg is not popular?

that is just nonsense , I have been playing a lot of games on the xbox that came a lot later on the ps4. I took elite dangerous 3 years to come to the ps4, sorry, if I'm interested in a game I don't want to wait years to play it.

Besides by the time it comes to the ps4 there are sometimes more interesting games around the corner.

It's already been rated by the Korean ratings board for PS4. Rumor is December, but if it's already rated, that means December is quite possible.

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#38 henrythefifth
Member since 2016 • 2502 Posts

On PS4 consoles, these games have better looks and FREE online play modes, thus better in every way. On PS4.

You should always remember that Xbone games have 720p as native reso, and thus they always look worse than PS4 versions, no matter what scaling you use to get your pic to HD on Xbones. 720p is horribly low native reso these days, people.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

@Ibacai said:

Ironically, 360 was NOT better online last gen either. It's about time the misconception was squashed............

There was Halo 3 16 players online p2p

Halo ODST 16players online p2p

Halo 4 16 players online p2p

Gears of war 8 players online p2p

Gears 2, 10 players online p2p

Gears 3, 10 players online

And??????????????????????? haha

Better online last gen, lol WHERE?

All for $60 a year!

lemmings rationalized those how they paid more for LESS below...

Why doesn't Halo have Dedicated Servers.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/why-doesnt-halo-have-dedicated-servers-27048572/

Epic quote from thread!!!

@Midnightshade29

@treedoor Because they aren't necessary.

You guys defend m$ so much, but what have they done for you lately? Nikel and dime you, make you pay for outrageous add-ons, pay to play online, break down so you don't have your console for weeks, make a stupid overhyped cartoon shooter over and over again with no dedicated servers. Come on now, almost all 1st party PS3 titles have dedicated servers for smooth LAG FREE! gaming, just like on the PC.... it shocks me that so many people can like that stupid game...and to be the riches company in the world and not give back to the gamers is a slap in the face, just think about how much better it would be with more players, better connections with dedicated servers, stop defending greedy m$ and maybe they will get the clue. When you guys defend them constantly nothing will ever change they will constantly rip you off and not provide a better experience. I mean just imagine how gears2 multi would of been with dedicated servers... You would actually be able to play the game in multiplayer.

Compare this to PS3 online experience........

Resistance Fall of Man 40 players online DEDICATED servers

Resistance 2 60 Players online Dedicated servers

WarHawk 32 players online Dedicated servers

Killzone 2 32 players online Dedicated servers (Multiplayer GOTY 2009)

MAG 256 players online Dedicated servers

other quality online mutiplayer games offered on PS3:

Demon's Souls exclusive, up to 3 player co op

Uncharted 2 10 players online

The Last of Us 8 Players online

Little Big Plant 1/2 4 players online

God of War Ascension 8 players online

Journey

all for hefty price of $0!

Not only did Sony offer better variety on Online games, they offered MORE quality online games all together on top of offering a superior quality in many of the games with higher player counts.

These are FACTS!

This is non-debatable, opinions do not apply.

PS3 offered the superior online experience PERIOD. You can argue you prefer XBL based on your opinion, but Sony offered a better online experience based on FACTS!

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By commander

@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@commander said:
@DragonfireXZ95 said:

It's already been rated by the Korean ratings board for PS4. Rumor is December, but if it's already rated, that means December is quite possible.

december is still a whole year later, if there was one moot point here, this is it.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10612 Posts

@commander:

PUBG isn't "unplayable" on console, but they're more options that are much more stable. Like you said, xbl is more stable than psn (like the differences in stability between the 2 is very noticeable), yet you bring a somewhat unstable game into the mix.

Ibacai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Ibacai

@tgob89: negatory good buddy, last generation Xbox live ran faster, was more stable, and the party system was much better implemented.

This gen there isn’t a difference but last gen there definitely was.

Vaidream45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Vaidream45
Member since 2016 • 2116 Posts

PC

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 DragonfireXZ95

@commander said:
@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@commander said:
@DragonfireXZ95 said:

december is still a whole year later, if there was one moot point here, this is it.

Soon from now is December. A whole 3 months away.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 commander

@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@commander said:
@DragonfireXZ95 said:

who cares the end of the year is jam packed with releases

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 DragonfireXZ95

@commander said:
@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@commander said:
@DragonfireXZ95 said:

who cares the end of the year is jam packed with releases

You were literally just saying Xbox has a better MP experience due to games like PUBG, and now that it's coming out on PS4, you say "Who cares".

Talk about flip flopping. You look like a trout out of water.

pcvirginrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By pcvirginrace
Member since 2017 • 192 Posts

Halo 5, gears, Forza horizon 3, state of decay 2, and yes...even sea of thiefs is still active and played lol

They aren't one and done B movie walking simulators

Pcmasterrace69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Pcmasterrace69
Member since 2017 • 373 Posts

I own both xbox one s and ps4 pro. Yes I like gears of war 4 a lot and love halo 5. Multiplayer wise I go xbox more.

But I also like ps4 a lot too.

If I buy battlefield 5 or black ops 4 next month will be on ps4 pro simply because is my stronger machine currently. I might buy xbox scarlett in 2021 spring simply because one s will need an upgrade sooner than ps4 pro).

Recently got black ops 3 and destiny 2 for free on my ps4 (games with gold) Im very happy since I dont own many physical games and love it when I get good free games (On xbox got For Honour but Im more a shooter and assassins guy).

My point is that it is strange to see so many system wars on ps4 vs xbox one when I like them both.

My advice: Buy a console that is on discount/sale. if you find ps4 pro for 350€ or xbox one x for 450€ (50 price cut) then buy it dont think twice. Just dont buy full price (I never do) xD

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 babyjoker1221

@DragonfireXZ95: He was implying that Xb1 is better for multiplayer, and you'd have to be pretty biased to disagree with him.

As far as PUBG... The game has been out for a year now on XB1, and we still don't even know when it'll come to PS4. You're arguing on the flimsy basis that PUBG is a done deal to release on PS4, when it hasn't been confirmed period.

Even if you take PUBG out of the equation, Games like Halo, and Gears have no counterpoint on PS4. Where is the PS4's multiplayer exclusives outside of GT Sport?

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#50  Edited By deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

This is how I see it

Mircosoft= multiplayer

Sony=single player