Xbox One Madden bundle announced

• 108 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by getyeryayasout (11449 posts) -

@cainetao11 said:
@mems_1224 said:

Meh, now if they'd give you a custom xbox with you're favorite team, that would be something Id be interested in.

Now that would be kinda cool. But I stopped buying Madden in the PS2/xbox gen. Only sports game I still buy sometimes is NHL

I'm not terribly interested in Madden or an X1 at the moment and plan on waiting for more games and a $300 price point, but I would lay down $400 today if I could have a licensed Seahawks themed Xbox. If MS signed a deal with the NFL that sold team branded consoles for every team they would sell like hotcakes in the US. And you can't swing a dead cat without hitting someone buying or selling hotcakes around here. Sheesh!

#102 Posted by clone01 (26990 posts) -

@SolidGame_basic said:

keep me posted when they have a Halo Master Chief Collection bundle

You wouldn't buy it anyway.

#103 Edited by inb4uall (6564 posts) -

In this thread: B4X posting tons of useless shit.

On topic, xbone and madden separately had no chance of getting a purchase from me. Together they have even less of a chance.

#104 Edited by cainetao11 (32425 posts) -

@getyeryayasout said:

@cainetao11 said:
@mems_1224 said:

Meh, now if they'd give you a custom xbox with you're favorite team, that would be something Id be interested in.

Now that would be kinda cool. But I stopped buying Madden in the PS2/xbox gen. Only sports game I still buy sometimes is NHL

I'm not terribly interested in Madden or an X1 at the moment and plan on waiting for more games and a $300 price point, but I would lay down $400 today if I could have a licensed Seahawks themed Xbox. If MS signed a deal with the NFL that sold team branded consoles for every team they would sell like hotcakes in the US. And you can't swing a dead cat without hitting someone buying or selling hotcakes around here. Sheesh!

LOL fvckin great dude! It would sell well in the US. Hell, I'd buy another in order to have a NY Giants one.

#105 Edited by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

@deadline-zero0: are you butthurt? I think you are.

#106 Edited by Shielder7 (5191 posts) -

LMAO OMG it looks like he's trying to stop you from buying it!!!

#107 Posted by PapaTrop (1792 posts) -

I'd rather it be a Halo-themed Xbox One with a copy of the MC collection.

Maybe the Xbox One could be built into a Spartan helmet display.

#108 Posted by santoron (8583 posts) -

@b4x said:

@Blabadon:

I cannot believe Microsoft is giving away Madden for free?

EA allowed this...This franchise sales huge numbers.

WTF is going on with Microsoft and EA.

EA isn't allowing their game to be given away. They're selling a crap load of licences to MS (probably at a bulk rate) and MS is taking the financial hit to try and drum up business.

This has been going on for a couple decades now...

#109 Posted by lamprey263 (34415 posts) -

Amazon is already listing this, $399.99, but I"m curious if the game is really free, the rumored price drop to 349,99€, a $349.99 Xbox One price drop would make sense with the $399.99 Madden bundle price to cover the cost of the game.

#110 Posted by StrifeDelivery (1901 posts) -

Lot of bundles happening these days for the Bone.

We've had Titanfall, Fifa, Madden, and the rumored Sunset bundle (unless I'm missing one).

#111 Posted by santoron (8583 posts) -

@StrifeDelivery said:

Lot of bundles happening these days for the Bone.

We've had Titanfall, Fifa, Madden, and the rumored Sunset bundle (unless I'm missing one).

MS has been a fan of the bundle for quite some time now. 360 had a ton of different bundles, including several past Maddens.