Xbox One - A year in review. Did it have a good year in your opinion

• 146 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Posted by deactivated-5c18005f903a1 (4627 posts) 14 days, 8 hours ago

Poll: Xbox One - A year in review. Did it have a good year in your opinion (98 votes)

Yes 33%
No 31%
Could have been better 27%
All mouth no trousers 6%
Doesn't matter what they do, I ave a hatered towards tham that I will take to my grave 4%

Taken from Gamespots Xbox a year in review article

Verdict

Everything Microsoft did for Xbox One in 2018 is all well and good if you already own one of the consoles, but it might not have been enough to convince people to go out and buy a new Xbox this year. The Adaptive Controller opens up gaming to a new audience, but since it works with other systems, you don't need to buy an Xbox One to take advantage of its unique design. Despite how good Xbox Game Pass has been in 2018, the heavy hitters--the console exclusives for Microsoft's major IPs--are primarily scheduled for 2019 or beyond. And, as stated before, the studio acquisitions mostly set a stage for future releases that could be years away.

Microsoft spent most of 2018 looking forward. That's great, as it could mean Xbox One has a chance to have a really good 2019 or 2020. But as it stands, 2018 was mostly a repeat of 2017. Microsoft doubled down on its attempts to improve its relationship with its existing player base--and it succeeded--but players were faced with another year where Xbox One doesn't have many exciting exclusives to point to.

The GoodThe Bad
  • Microsoft continues to struggle with delivering more than one or two exciting triple-A console exclusives a year on Xbox One

For me personally I chose an X1X over a PS4 pro as it was the only place I could play FH4 and RDR2 and those games appeal to my gaming taste more than most PS4 exclusives. Although admittedly I would love to play GoW.

Gamepass as well was a big reason I went for an Xbox.

#51 Posted by knight-k (2210 posts) -

@sealionact said:

@knight-k: Of course I'm happy! IPTV on my Xbox rocks! Having vastly better versions of games helps too of course, but I guess until you experience it, you'll be happy with ps faux.

LOL another graphics whore lemming, how funny. Meanwhile all the xbox "exclusives" vastly better versions are playable on PC. LOLLLLLLL if you play forza on Xbox.

And why is Xbone getting slaughtered worldwide when it's sooo good lemming? Even MS is too humiliated to release official sales numbers.

"bu..bu Im happy wi my IPTV, etc apps cow!! LOOLLL, we don care bout gamezzz, consoles are all bout APPS, don u know that cow?!"

LMFAO, how far you lemmings have fallen this gen.

#52 Posted by Pedro (32147 posts) -

<p>I used the system daily and overall performance is acceptable. The commitment to Xbox Playanwhere is solid and will allow gamers to at least pick between PC or Xbox to play previously Xbox only games for the price of one. Gamepass is simply a steal especially with day one availability of first party games. There is still room for improving fullscreen UI performance. It mediocre at best.</p>

#53 Posted by sealionact (3249 posts) -

@knight-k: Ah. I see Nurse has let you out of bed again..... I do sense frustration Quack. Sort of like when you got banned, or when you embarrassed yourself in front of everybody by refusing to apologize when you got owned by me.

Or maybe because the truth hurts?

#54 Edited by AJStyles (249 posts) -

Microsoft released like 30 different controllers this year.

That’s all they did.

It was sad....and ironic that the lemmings couldn’t even use the controllers because no games.

#55 Edited by speedytimsi (715 posts) -

I think it's great if Xbox One X is the 1st console you owned this gen. I still don't think the Xbox Play Anywhere is gonna make sense. It's like hey you don't have to own and Xbox to play all these 1st party games on PC but you still have to buy a yearly subscription and and Xbox if you plan on enjoying other services for the Xbox.

#56 Posted by osan0 (15225 posts) -

i'm still in no way tempted to buy one. the X1X is a great console but.....meh. games wise im not compelled by much. so for me personally not really. i dont think im ever going to own an xbox one console to be honest.

i think its been a good year for MS though in terms of building for the future. they are buying up devs and building a first party again. they are looking at more ways at delivering xbox to people (as far as MS are concerned xbox is now a service) and that should be robust next gen. they are basically fixing their mistakes from earlier in the gen.

#57 Posted by Zero_epyon (12821 posts) -

The start of the year was really rough. Sea of Thieves launch was bad. State of Decay wasn't as impressive as some hoped.

They did have a decent E3 and showed interest in making more games.

They also did well with Forza Horizon 4, but that was really it.

They could have been better.

#58 Posted by knight-k (2210 posts) -

@sealionact said:

@knight-k: Ah. I see Nurse has let you out of bed again..... I do sense frustration Quack. Sort of like when you got banned, or when you embarrassed yourself in front of everybody by refusing to apologize when you got owned by me.

Or maybe because the truth hurts?

So another weak ad hominem because you can't counter my arguments? Ah yes, typical lemmings strategy.

And fyi I was never banned and LOL at thinking you can own anyone let alone me. Silly lemming, go back to playing the losing console...hmm seems like you have something in common with your favorite console. LOL!

#59 Posted by blamix (716 posts) -

Very bad year for lems

#60 Posted by sealionact (3249 posts) -

@knight-k: Wait. Is this the quack who answers every debate with memes and "Bu...bu.." talking to me about ad hominem? The same quack who threatened to block me? Then denied he threatened to block me? Then demanded proof? Then ran back under the covers and refused to answer when I supplied it?

By all means...let's debate!

My experience with Xbox has been more pleasurable than with Ps.

Change my mind.

#61 Posted by jahnee (3863 posts) -

* Xbox one X with the best console graphics up to 2x the resolution with additional assets compared to the pro ✓
* Acquired new exclusive studios ✓
* Made services cheaper and easier to get into ✓
* Updated firmware for a smoother experience ✓
* Lived up to the true 4k claim ✓
* Made the most annual growth compared to any competition this late into the generation ✓
* Hosted multiple exclusive events promoting the console and it's services ✓
* Still has the best online service with the best servers ✓
* Over 200 Xbox one X enhanced games including an increasing list of old BC games and games released this gen (https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/xbox-one/xbox-one-x-enhanced-list) ✓
* Acquiring new studios for the unforeseeable future ✓
* Mouse and Keyboard support being introduced ✓
* best price/performance ratio since the Xbox 360 ✓
* Updated the Avatar system into something more pronounced and at often times hilarious ✓
* Keeps on giving players more options ✓
* Could go on since the amount of things being improved keeps on going by the day ✓

✓✓✓ 9/10 for M$, -1 for not actually releasing Crackdown 3 and lack of current gen quality exclusives.

#62 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (17957 posts) -

It's been a solid year... And the future looks extremely bright.

#63 Posted by knight-k (2210 posts) -

@sealionact said:

@knight-k: Wait. Is this the quack who answers every debate with memes and "Bu...bu.." talking to me about ad hominem? The same quack who threatened to block me? Then denied he threatened to block me? Then demanded proof? Then ran back under the covers and refused to answer when I supplied it?

By all means...let's debate!

My experience with Xbox has been more pleasurable than with Ps.

Change my mind.

First of all, I'm not quack, hell look at my join date. If you think he's my alt, ask a mod.

And how can I change your mind, especially if you value apps more than exclusive games?

#64 Posted by sealionact (3249 posts) -

@knight-k: You're right. Quadknight disappearing and then knight-k appearing and using the same childish memes and quackspeak is a complete coincidence.

I love games. I couldn't care less if they are exclusive, or appear on every system under the sun. PS4 has 3 games that I would buy if they were on Xbox; Spiderman, GOW and Last of us. If the tables were reversed, I'd buy Ori, Cuphead, FH4, Gears 4 and Halo 5. On top of that, 3rd party games look and perform better on my x1x. Having true 4k on my 4k TV feels.... obvious. So as far as games go....I prefer Xbox.

Am I missing anything else? Would you recommend psnow? Ps network was down again yesterday, but is it as bad as the critics say? Did Sony fix the jet engine on the pro too late to consider one?

Quack would be getting insecure at this point and fall back on his meme gallery, and infer that lems have speech impediments.... Look forward to your reply.

#65 Posted by Dagubot (1021 posts) -
@knight-k said:

Why are you lying? You can also play RDR2 on PS4. And the orignal Xbone is the worst place to play RDR2 aka where most lemmings will play the game. The One X gives marginal better grarphics over pro, but if you're a graphics whore you stick with PC gaming.

And Xbone's year was a complete joke. Their E3 was all multiplats, so good for cows. Their AAA offering this year was pathetic even for Xbox standards.

The Xbone keeps getting outsold worldwide and will probably end at 50-60 mil max. Meanwhile PS4 will easily double that.

Only good thing is backwards compatibility. But who cares? New games are the most important.

So no, Xbone is still that shitty watercooler, it's crap and will even end behind Switch.

Red Dead 2 looks best on Xbox One X by a large margin.

Fact :)

#66 Posted by Pcmasterrace69 (324 posts) -

Got this black friday xbox one x for 370€ with game included.

For 370 xbox one x is by far the best purchage Ive ever made.

Last year 2017 got ps4 pro for 339€ with 2 games and it was a huge deal but xbox one x takes the crown now.

Now waiting on i5 8600k to go down to 200€... (is 300 now) to upgrade haha

#67 Posted by VERTIGO47 (7041 posts) -

LMAO, butthurt, emotionally unstable Quack-Knight-K getting exposed again with his Alt!

#68 Posted by ReCloud (4423 posts) -

lmao, xbox and "do good" can't go together on the same phrase.

#69 Posted by Pedro (32147 posts) -

@sealionact said:

@knight-k: You're right. Quadknight disappearing and then knight-k appearing and using the same childish memes and quackspeak is a complete coincidence.

I love games. I couldn't care less if they are exclusive, or appear on every system under the sun. PS4 has 3 games that I would buy if they were on Xbox; Spiderman, GOW and Last of us. If the tables were reversed, I'd buy Ori, Cuphead, FH4, Gears 4 and Halo 5. On top of that, 3rd party games look and perform better on my x1x. Having true 4k on my 4k TV feels.... obvious. So as far as games go....I prefer Xbox.

Am I missing anything else? Would you recommend psnow? Ps network was down again yesterday, but is it as bad as the critics say? Did Sony fix the jet engine on the pro too late to consider one?

Quack would be getting insecure at this point and fall back on his meme gallery, and infer that lems have speech impediments.... Look forward to your reply.

A concept that is alien to Sony fannies.

#70 Edited by Lilseb93 (389 posts) -

In terms of console, services, controllers, and buying developers for the future it's been fantastic.

In terms of exclusives, it's been a bit disappointing. Forza is fantastic. PUBG isn't my cup of tea, but a lot of people liked it. But its hype got overshadowed by Fortnite and now it's coming to PS4. Sea of Thieves was a huge disappointment even if they are adding content to it. It was just really boring and lacked a lot of content. I was never a State of Decay fan. State of Decay 2 was a buggy mess. MS still doesn't have the major triple A exclusives to compete.

I'm still not a fan of their UI.

So over all it was a mixed bag for them because they are still lacking great exclusives. But they are setting themselves up nicely for the future if they stay on this course.

#71 Posted by DrLostRib (4374 posts) -

they got the most powerful black rectangle

#72 Posted by cainetao11 (35700 posts) -

https://seasonedgaming.com/2018/12/05/ashen-the-long-awaited-title-from-a44-games-releases-friday/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Let’s see how this turns out.

#73 Posted by X_CAPCOM_X (8279 posts) -

It actually did alright. It released games, even if most of them were not their best, and it also had some other small victories like on some major multiplats. The studio acquisitions do nothing to improve the year, as they are simply promises.

Basically FH4 is the Xbox One gem of 2018 imo. That's good.

#74 Posted by ReCloud (4423 posts) -

Biggest turds of the year were x1 games, Sea of thieves and state of decay nuff said

#75 Posted by kylomen (8 posts) -

I think it did poorly this year since the Xbox focus wasn't on exclusive games but it's main focus have been only pandering white males & patriotism/nationalism. Pander to your white male audience but at least have some exclusive for them buy.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
#76 Posted by Nonstop-Madness (9950 posts) -

I'd give them a B+, and that's mostly based on the studio purchases.

#77 Posted by getyeryayasout (11914 posts) -

I'd pretty much give MS an A across the board, except for must have exclusives, I give the a D for that, and only because FH4 is so damn good.

Overall, C-

#78 Posted by Mandzilla (2166 posts) -

I was more impressed with the Xbox One in 2018 than in any other year this gen, so I give them an 8/10. It will be interesting to see how 2019 plays out for them.

#79 Posted by xHedon (60 posts) -

Yes, it blows the competition away.

Avatar image for ___gamemaster__
#80 Posted by ___gamemaster__ (2605 posts) -

If i can play those games on my ps4 and pc, there is no reason for me to own a xbox. Im more of a ps guy and was surprise how i game more on xbox360 last gen. This gen, i found no reason to buy xbx1x.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
#81 Edited by BenjaminBanklin (3310 posts) -

Helllll naw. But we knew the answer to that anyway. If it weren't for FH4's release, it would have been a completely belly up year of releases for Microsoft. Lems can keep botting the poll until their fingers bleed, but Xbox One continued to be the envy of no one for yet another year.

#82 Posted by deactivated-5c18005f903a1 (4627 posts) -

@BenjaminBanklin: only envious of GoW. Everything else from Sony was pretty mediocre in my opinion.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
#83 Posted by BenjaminBanklin (3310 posts) -
@boycie said:

@BenjaminBanklin: only envious of GoW. Everything else from Sony was pretty mediocre in my opinion.

Well, you have to convince yourself of that. A lot of other people enjoyed The Show, Yakuza, SotC remake and Spider-Man, the enemy game of all lems. Hell, even PSVR, an item I don't ever plan on getting was putting up better content than Xbox this year. This isn't even a subjective thing anymore.

#84 Edited by tgob89 (2080 posts) -

@boycie said:

...2018 was mostly a repeat of 2017...

...For me personally I chose an X1X over a PS4 pro...

My god lemmings have NO standards, ZERO.

No wonder why they applaud literally nothing coming from their parent company for years on end and thinks others should congratulate them for just showing up.

X or Pro makes no difference in the games each system provided so no need to specify your stupid decisions to us.

FYI:

2017 was universally considered the WORST year in Xbox history, lol and you just admitted that 2018 was a repeat of 2017!

Mean while PS4 was crowned with yet ANOTHER GOTY winning EXCLUSIVES title coupled with multiple AAs and AAAs not on xbox throughout the year...Let that sink in.

It's a choice choice between...

a repeat of the worst gaming year in the history of a platforms existence

or

Multiple exclusive AAA caliber releases across multiple genres together with the overall GOTY winner all on one system

Sure boycie...you made the right choice bud. (reinforcement validation to help you feel better)

#85 Edited by deactivated-5c18005f903a1 (4627 posts) -

@tgob89: I was going backwards and forwards between a Pro or X. Personally I think both consoles are great.

For me FH4 is the best game of the year and I don’t have a PC good enough to run it. So a X was the choice for me along with RDR2 and a years gamepass subscription.

You’re not the first PS fanboy to get upset by my decision though. Apologies for not meeting your standards

#86 Edited by tgob89 (2080 posts) -

@Pedro said:
@sealionact said:

Sony fannies lol and apparently....the majority of the gaming population, gaming outlets and game journalists as well.

Men lie, Women lie, Lemming lie to themselves but #s don't lie...

OCT NPD, month RDR2 was released (not available on N-Switch)

PS4: ~345k

Switch: ~260k

XBO: ~215k <<<<<<<<<

Seems like lemmings are the only one's who think the world is flat, since more than one lemming tries to agree they think they are on to something, lol dumb and dumber.

#87 Posted by knight-k (2210 posts) -

@boycie said:

@tgob89: I was going backwards and forwards between a Pro or X. Personally I think both consoles are great.

For me FH4 is the best game of the year and I don’t have a PC good enough to run it. So a X was the choice for me along with RDR2 and a years gamepass subscription.

You’re not the first PS fanboy to get upset by my decision though. Apologies for not meeting your standards

You're decision isn't based on what's the best console, it's just Xbox One has Forza, that's it. You were better off upgrading your PC and enjoying the superior version of Forza on PC.

#88 Edited by tgob89 (2080 posts) -

@boycie said:

lol I'm not upset by your low standards, just don't get upset with us when we call it out for what it is.

Low or no standards = xbox/MS fanboys

It's pretty much an accepted fact at this point. You guys don't require MS to actually do any heavy lifting for the praise you so graciously sprinkle on MS for having xbox simply exist.

All lemmings phony standards and criticisms come into play when other companies or systems are the subject of conversation, THEN the level of satisfaction needed to appeal to xbox zealots tastes become unattainable.

1 quality AAA game is all MS has delivered in the past 3 years and all from the Forza franchise for xbox. Even with Nintendo droughts and being sparse with delivering their AAA games they still manage to do better than that and give new IPs to boot.

2018 is AS YOU POINTED OUT the same as 2017, which was trash, worst year in xbox history. MS only managed to slightly top 17 because this years Forza pulled AAA status where as last year was only AA. Amazing, we are all impressed and astounded by MS's grand achievement.

#89 Edited by Zappat (1282 posts) -
@sealionact said:

Well if you like Gamepass you probably would like PSNow, except with PSNow you get like 500 games instead of just 200.

Reports of being down for PSN yesterday reached a peak of around 20 https://downdetector.com/status/playstation-network

Xbox Live of around 30 https://downdetector.com/status/xbox-live

So reports are exaggerated and lemmings cling to that to justify their purchase

#90 Posted by deactivated-5c18005f903a1 (4627 posts) -

@tgob89 said:
@boycie said:

lol I'm not upset by your low standards, just don't get upset with us when we call it out for what it is.

It's pretty much an accepted fact at this point. You guys don't require MS to actually do any heavy lifting for the praise you so graciously sprinkle on MS for having xbox simply exist.

All lemmings phony standards and criticisms come into play when other companies or systems are the subject of conversation, THEN the level of satisfaction needed to appeal to xbox zealots tastes become unattainable.

1 quality AAA game is all MS has delivered in the past 3 years and all from the Forza franchise for xbox. Even with Nintendo droughts and being sparse with delivering their AAA games they still manage to do better than that and give new IPs to boot.

2018 is AS YOU POINTED OUT the same as 2017, which was trash, worst year in xbox history. MS only managed to slightly top 17 because this years Forza pulled AAA status where as last year was only AA. Amazing, we are all impressed and astounded by MS's grand achievement.

Not sure how I can be an xbox zealot when this is the first MS console I've owned in nearly a decade. Up until last month I owned a Switch and was a manboy cuck according to K-Knight. Full of class you guys ain't ya!

#91 Posted by sealionact (3249 posts) -

@zappat: The difference between gamepass and psnow is huge. Mainly, you don't get new releases, you can't download ps3 Games, Most ps4 Games can't be downloaded and streaming will always be inferior to local media. For me, theres no incentive to get psnow when I have gamepass.....and my post was ages ago, and PSN was down according to Sony that day. It happens more often than live.

#92 Posted by sealionact (3249 posts) -

@tgob89: Missing the point bud. I asked what could make me use my PS4 more than my Xbox, and mentioned 3 PS4 games that I wanted for Xbox. Numbers and exclusives mean nothing to me, or the average consumer unless it affects my experience, or I'm a shareholder.

Xbox just offers me more. Simple.

#93 Posted by kuu2 (10942 posts) -

The X still driving people wild.

#94 Posted by knight-k (2210 posts) -

@jahnee said:

* Xbox one X with the best console graphics up to 2x the resolution with additional assets compared to the pro ✓

* Acquired new exclusive studios ✓

* Made services cheaper and easier to get into ✓

* Updated firmware for a smoother experience ✓

* Lived up to the true 4k claim ✓

* Made the most annual growth compared to any competition this late into the generation ✓

* Hosted multiple exclusive events promoting the console and it's services ✓

* Still has the best online service with the best servers ✓

* Over 200 Xbox one X enhanced games including an increasing list of old BC games and games released this gen (https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/xbox-one/xbox-one-x-enhanced-list) ✓

* Acquiring new studios for the unforeseeable future ✓

* Mouse and Keyboard support being introduced ✓

* best price/performance ratio since the Xbox 360 ✓

* Updated the Avatar system into something more pronounced and at often times hilarious ✓

* Keeps on giving players more options ✓

* Could go on since the amount of things being improved keeps on going by the day ✓

✓✓✓ 9/10 for M$, -1 for not actually releasing Crackdown 3 and lack of current gen quality exclusives.

Wow, all of this and Xbox One is still getting destroyed in sales worldwide. Looks like your list doesn't translate well with consumers. But hey we know now lemmings like "apps and services" more than actual games. LOL

@Pedro said:
@sealionact said:

A concept that is alien to you lemmings is the fact that exclusives sell consoles, hence Xbox One being the losers of this gen.

@sealionact said:

Again, with the alt accusations, hey maybe you're a Pedro alt?

The PS network is more than good enough these days, stop living in previous gen were 360 was a real competitor to PS unlike Xbox is today.

Srsly, you lemmings need to learn that "bu bu I dont care about exclusives" is a subjective non argument that doesn't hold in the real world. Cope all you want but PS4 dominates in games and sales.

Also lol at muh X1X performes better, why then didn't you get a PC? You know you can play all of the Xbox "exclusives" on PC right? That's where you play the superior version of Forza, not on the X1X. Also note that PS4 still has the superior multiplats compared to base Xbone.

Anyway, you're nothing more than a brainless, blind Xbox fanboy that doesn't like facts. Luckily the world has chosen the winner and it is not Xbox lemming.

#95 Edited by tgob89 (2080 posts) -

@boycie said:
@tgob89 said:

Not sure how I can be an xbox zealot when this is the first MS console I've owned in nearly a decade. Up until last month I owned a Switch and was a manboy cuck according to K-Knight. Full of class you guys ain't ya!

lol well you need to take that up with k-knight, id never call you that for owning a switch, it has great games you can't play anywhere else and many people prefer it over all the other current systems.

Everyone has their bias, mine is toward exclusives.

It's not really something I made a note to point out until people started defending not having any. I've always said PC was the worst system to own (before this generation) because it has no AAA quality exclusives.

Lemmings like to pretend that exclusive importance is a Sony fanboy made up phenomenon but I've always distinguished and chosen the systems I've owned based mainly on exclusives and I've been gaming since atari 2600 when consoles weren't even a twinkle in Sony's eye.

#96 Posted by SecretPolice (34189 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

Indeed, 4K BC GP MonsterBox has'em shook to the core. :P

#97 Edited by tgob89 (2080 posts) -

@sealionact said:

@tgob89: Missing the point bud. I asked what could make me use my PS4 more than my Xbox, and mentioned 3 PS4 games that I wanted for Xbox. Numbers and exclusives mean nothing to me, or the average consumer unless it affects my experience, or I'm a shareholder.

lol strange, you mention and expect PS4 to deliver multiple games, you said 3...but you didn't mention ANY games for xbox...but somehow claim it offers more. foh

That's not simple, it's dumb and contradictory to your argument about PS4 and it's games.

Xbox doesn't offer you more, you're just a xbox fanboy. Simple.

The only quality game not available on PS4 you can get on Xbox is Forza. That is 1 game! last I checked 3 is more than 1, so even by your biased nitpick at PS4's selection you crippled your own argument for xbox offering you more.

Time to move goal posts from actual games to some other argument that favors NO-games-Forza-box-1

#98 Posted by knight-k (2210 posts) -

@SecretPolice said:
@kuu2 said:

Indeed, 4K BC GP MonsterBox has'em shook to the core. :P

Ah yes, and here we see the braindead lemming that lives in a perpetual state of paranoia and constant fear of everything playstation.

@tgob89 said:
@sealionact said:

lol strange, you mention and expect PS4 to games, you said 3...but you didn't mention ANY xbox games but somehow claim it offer more.

That's not simple it's dumb contradictory to your argument about PS4 and it's games.

Xbox dosn't offer you more, you're just a xbox fanboy. Simple. The only quality game not available on PS4 you can get on Xbox is Forza. That 1 game...last I checked 3 is more than 1, so even by your biased nitpick at PS4 you crippled your argument for xbox offering you more.

Time to move goal posts from actual games to some other argument that favors Forza-box-1

Boom, nothing more to say. He doesn't care about facts. Anyway expect him to begin about "services and apps" now... LOL, how lemmings have fallen

#99 Posted by SecretPolice (34189 posts) -

@knight-k:

Poo cows, MonsterBox has'em crying monster tears..

Just Mighty fine stuff. lolol :P

#100 Posted by sealionact (3249 posts) -

@tgob89: You spend so much time raging, you forget that you already replied to me when I said;

"PS4 has 3 games that I would buy if they were on Xbox; Spiderman, GOW and Last of us. If the tables were reversed, I'd buy Ori, Cuphead, FH4, Gears 4 and Halo 5"

There isn't one decent FPS exclusive to PS4, and no rivalry when it comes to racers. How inane are you when you are arguing with someone's personal preference?