Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@tormentos said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

What week are you speaking of? Week 32,33,or 34? Because the Wii U outsold them combined those weeks.

Week 32. Wii U 13,598. PS3 6,486, PS4 5,470

Week 33. Wii U 18,161. PS4 6,913, PS3 6,260

Week 34. Wii U 8,985. PS4 5,923, PS3 2,376

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=883160

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=873761

And how in the hell is anything I am saying defending MS? The only person here talking about MS is you! You need to seek medical attention immediately.

Oh please dude look at the damn drop from 18k to 8 k in just 1 week that = a spike not something that is normal.

3 weeks how much the advantage of those 3 weeks amount to.?

Because the PS4 has close to 700k sold find the end of February to now when the wii has 380K basically since January 1 and is down year over year,again a spike over some games is nothing fact is LTD for this year the PS4 almost double the wii U plain an simple wait until some games hits and then talk again i hope you don't do your usual disappearing if things change,fact is the wii u was barely outselling the PS4,and as it is last week it was 2000 that is to laugh for,specially when you consider how the PS4 eclipsed the wii U 1 year head start...

Lets see what happen when the PS4 get Kingdom Hearts and other games that appeal to Japanese gamers.

Because you always are and when not you are like now lowering your self by using Nintendo sad performing Wii U,you are a fanboy who admitted picking on PS fans enough say...lol

So you were wrong about saying the Wii U outsold both Sony consoles combined for only 1 week. Did you admit it? Nope. You ignored that fact and said a paragraph full of gibberish. And is there a link to a story about this "apparently the PS3 had no units of something and had a low end week"? That sounds made up to me.

And you accuse me of "usual disappearing?" You have me confused with some one else.

I have made threads and replied to threads praising the PS4. I don't know where you get this fanboy crap from. I own all consoles and a "gaming" PC. When I say something in this forum it is not based on some sort of blind fanboyism. The Wii U has been outselling the PS4 since May in Japan. Fact. The Wii U outsold the PS3 and PS4 combined for 3 straight weeks. Fact. I don't need to add any variables or try to justify it in any way. Numbers don't lie. You on the other hand try to find any and every possible reason to make yourself feel better about Sony. I have no product affiliation. The PS4 selling less than the Wii U or the other way around doesn't change my enjoyment of the PS4 or Wii U in any way. And even if the Xbox One doesn't sell another console world wide, I will enjoy that too.

I have admitted to calling out Cows and Sony trolls, but that was when System Wars was very, very lop sided. I also admitted I was not as active when the Lems were running wild but I did acknowledge that period existed. Now it's just pretty much just you that gets called out. You do know that 99% of the Cows left in System Wars are just trolling right? Some of them even own Xbox Ones. Gasp!!! You on the other hand believe everything you say. Problem is nothing you say has any logic behind it. You just twist and bend every argument so you can put a positive light on Sony. And when that happens myself and others will call you out on it.

Maybe you should just go to the Playstation Discussion board instead. That way people will only be talking about the things you want them to.

Effec_Tor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#152 Effec_Tor
Member since 2014 • 914 Posts

@SolidTy said:

Where are the posters that claimed Xbone was going to do well in Japan at launch?

They should post in this thread, lol.

They all left.

lordlors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 lordlors
Member since 2004 • 6128 Posts

@nutcrackr said:

@pimphand_gamer said:

Is Japanese gamers just not much into gaming lately or what? I mean what do they play majority wise? If the PS4 isn't selling that hot there either, then what is?

They prefer mobile gaming, PSV and 3DS. They also prefer certain titles.

Big sellers in the past 6months or so are:Yokai Watch 2, Mario Kart 8, Pokemon X / Y, Monster Hunter 4, Mario Kart 7

Japan is an insular country. It doesn't care other than its own. Western games won't do well over here. In the long run, it will be the ruin of Japan. Insularity is a thing of the past and breeds ignorance and mediocrity.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@effec_tor said:

@SolidTy said:

Where are the posters that claimed Xbone was going to do well in Japan at launch?

They all left.

They are wherever the posters that said the PS4 was going to do well in Japan went.

Where did everybody go that left Gamespot is what I want to know. This place is deader than dead.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#155 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Spin it, lemmings! Spin it! The world doesn't give a shit about the Xbone!

Meantime in the real world, the XB1 continues to sell thousands of systems on a daily basis. The world don't give a shit about you and your comments.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#156  Edited By Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@softwaregeek said:

@sailor232 said:

The difference here is that the xbox brand has ALWAYS been dead in Japan, while the PS brand usually thrives, which now it is not doing, it is now dead in Japan, so the surprise is not that the Xbox brand is doing badly but that the PS brand is failing. All consoles are failing.

That is surprising about the PS brand. I used to work with a Japanese lady. She struck me as being very proud of Japanese products and chooses to buy them over other products. It's a patriotic thing to do. Not too unlike some Americans only purchasing American made cars. So it's no surprise that the xbox doesn't sell well there.

Apple and Coke both say "hi".

The Xbox brand doesn't sell in Japan because it doesn't appeal to the Japanese market. It's not because the Japanese are racists.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

They should have released it with a bunch of crappy games that looked like they could have been done on the PS1. Make sure they are based off badly drawn anime as there inspiration and it would have sold like hotcakes.

SambaLele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By SambaLele
Member since 2004 • 5552 Posts

How many markets are there left for them? Things are looking worrysome as far as I know. I'm starting to not believe that much that the console is doing better than the 360 did at the same time in it's own gen... we need to see some actual and current sold to consumers LTD data.

Avatar image for deactivated-5851fca92f6f5
deactivated-5851fca92f6f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 deactivated-5851fca92f6f5
Member since 2010 • 100 Posts

"But the usual enthusiastic crowds that greet big launches in Japan were absent on Thursday morning, with just one buyer at a major electronic retailer in Tokyo."

Not gonna lie, that made me laugh. But to be honest it was expected, whoever thought different is in denial. Japan and Xbox don't really mix.

lordlors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 lordlors
Member since 2004 • 6128 Posts
@Dire_Weasel said:

@softwaregeek said:

@sailor232 said:

The difference here is that the xbox brand has ALWAYS been dead in Japan, while the PS brand usually thrives, which now it is not doing, it is now dead in Japan, so the surprise is not that the Xbox brand is doing badly but that the PS brand is failing. All consoles are failing.

That is surprising about the PS brand. I used to work with a Japanese lady. She struck me as being very proud of Japanese products and chooses to buy them over other products. It's a patriotic thing to do. Not too unlike some Americans only purchasing American made cars. So it's no surprise that the xbox doesn't sell well there.

Apple and Coke both say "hi".

The Xbox brand doesn't sell in Japan because it doesn't appeal to the Japanese market. It's not because the Japanese are racists.

Western games generally don't appeal to the Japanese and Xbox is full of Western games so the brand didn't sell. This is also why PS4 is doing bad over here right now (I live in Tokyo). Apple sells because the iPhone game market here in Japan is filled with Japanese games. Try to take out most of the Japanese mobile games and let's see if the ios game market will still sell here.

mjf249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#161 mjf249
Member since 2004 • 3000 Posts

And this is a surprise to anyone? Xbox has been dead in Japan for quite sometime.

nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#162 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts

@mjf249 said:

And this is a surprise to anyone? Xbox has been dead in Japan for quite sometime.

Probably surprises the guy that thought it would sell a few hundred k on opening week.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@EtherealMachine said:

"But the usual enthusiastic crowds that greet big launches in Japan were absent on Thursday morning, with just one buyer at a major electronic retailer in Tokyo."

Not gonna lie, that made me laugh. But to be honest it was expected, whoever thought different is in denial. Japan and Xbox don't really mix.

While true...that's still really really bad...and worse than anyone could have anticipated.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#164  Edited By jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

@effec_tor said:

@SolidTy said:

They all left.

They are wherever the posters that said the PS4 was going to do well in Japan went.

Where did everybody go that left Gamespot is what I want to know. This place is deader than dead.

http://endlessbacklog.com/

i found a lot of the old gs guys here including @Wasdie lol that double dipping mod

watchdogsrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#165  Edited By watchdogsrules
Member since 2014 • 551 Posts

well they did a survey of what Japanese gamers prefer: ps4 or xbox one. most said ps4, so MS should have known.

watchdogsrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#166 watchdogsrules
Member since 2014 • 551 Posts

@remiks00: lol

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@parkurtommo said:

@kingtito said:
@parkurtommo said:

@kingtito said:

@parkurtommo said:

@kingtito said:

@ChiefFreeman said:

Why doesn't Microsoft just give up in Japan? No one in Japan wants big, ugly consoles that look like VCR's with a huge power brick. I thought the new Microsoft CEO would have known better.

Looks like they don't want big ugly consoles that look like erasers either huh.

Japan is irrelevant now and has been since the 7th gen. MS proved that by selling 80+ million and selling virtually nothing in Japan. Japan has become a small market for consoles now and the PS4 sales numbers are proof.

A country is not made irrelevant by how well a Microsoft console sells.

Additionally, Japan is the most influential country second to the Us for the video games industry.

It's not selling PS4s well either. MS didn't sell at all in Japan and yet still managed to out sell/equal PS3 sales. PS3 sold nearly 10x as much so what does that tell you about Japan as a console market?

Japan is irrelevant when it comes to CONSOLE sales. What don't you understand about that statement? Did I say it wasn't influential at all?

Now you've changed your argument. You didn't say they were irrelevant, specific to any condition. You described it as a broad irrelevancy.

Japan is relevant to the video games industry, Japan is... ignoring the console industry. That can only be a good thing, to be honest.

Nope, you just didn't read what I said. Try reading it again. Japan is irrelevant in the console market now. MS proved you could do very well in spite of selling virtually nothing in Japan. It's proving it again with the low PS4 sales yet the PS4 is still dominating and is the fastest selling console of all time.

Like I said, Japan is irrelevant in console sales now. That doesn't look to change any time soon.

Yes, of course. Sony and Nintendo's country of origin is irrelevant to their own industry.

You're a moron dude. We're talking about sales of consoles dude not what games Japan can come out with. PS3 sold 80+ million and only 10 mill of that is from Japan. Japan used to be one of the biggest markets for console sales but obviously they're irrelevant now. If MS can sell 80+ million while only selling 1-2 mill in Japan, yes Japan is irrelevant.

You keep clinging to the past homie, mean while Japan will continue to purchase handhelds and tablets for their gaming needs.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@jsmoke03 said:

@kingtito said:

@parkurtommo said:

@kingtito said:

@ChiefFreeman said:

Why doesn't Microsoft just give up in Japan? No one in Japan wants big, ugly consoles that look like VCR's with a huge power brick. I thought the new Microsoft CEO would have known better.

Looks like they don't want big ugly consoles that look like erasers either huh.

Japan is irrelevant now and has been since the 7th gen. MS proved that by selling 80+ million and selling virtually nothing in Japan. Japan has become a small market for consoles now and the PS4 sales numbers are proof.

A country is not made irrelevant by how well a Microsoft console sells.

Additionally, Japan is the most influential country second to the Us for the video games industry.

It's not selling PS4s well either. MS didn't sell at all in Japan and yet still managed to out sell/equal PS3 sales. PS3 sold nearly 10x as much so what does that tell you about Japan as a console market?

Japan is irrelevant when it comes to CONSOLE sales. What don't you understand about that statement? Did I say it wasn't influential at all?

ok so not selling in the region equalizes the year head start...

If ms sold as much as sony in japan, then microsoft would have their first 100 mil console right? 10 million sales is a lot if you consider the original xbox sold 30+ million. and mind you that japan is just one country...we arent talking about one region like eu. japan is still a first tier gaming country just not number # 1 or even number 2.

Didn't seem to effect the Wii now did it. I guess the RROD, the PS brand name and coming off the most sold consoles in history didn't effect the 360 sales right? People weren't waiting for the PS3 to launch right? Those that planned on getting a PS3 decided to get the 360 only because it launched 1st right? It couldn't possibly be the outrageous price tag or lack of games for the PS3 that hampered it's sale right? Excuses excuses but that really doesn't have anything to do with what I'm saying.

Japan is irrelevant in consoles sale now. 360, PS3 and now the 8th gen is proving that. Oh and no 10million for what was the 3rd largest market in the world is nothing after 8 years. Especially after selling 80+ million total. Nope definitely not a tier 1 country any more, not for consoles anyway. The writing has been on the wall for almost a decade.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

So you were wrong about saying the Wii U outsold both Sony consoles combined for only 1 week. Did you admit it? Nope. You ignored that fact and said a paragraph full of gibberish. And is there a link to a story about this "apparently the PS3 had no units of something and had a low end week"? That sounds made up to me.

And you accuse me of "usual disappearing?" You have me confused with some one else.

I have made threads and replied to threads praising the PS4. I don't know where you get this fanboy crap from. I own all consoles and a "gaming" PC. When I say something in this forum it is not based on some sort of blind fanboyism. The Wii U has been outselling the PS4 since May in Japan. Fact. The Wii U outsold the PS3 and PS4 combined for 3 straight weeks. Fact. I don't need to add any variables or try to justify it in any way. Numbers don't lie. You on the other hand try to find any and every possible reason to make yourself feel better about Sony. I have no product affiliation. The PS4 selling less than the Wii U or the other way around doesn't change my enjoyment of the PS4 or Wii U in any way. And even if the Xbox One doesn't sell another console world wide, I will enjoy that too.

I have admitted to calling out Cows and Sony trolls, but that was when System Wars was very, very lop sided. I also admitted I was not as active when the Lems were running wild but I did acknowledge that period existed. Now it's just pretty much just you that gets called out. You do know that 99% of the Cows left in System Wars are just trolling right? Some of them even own Xbox Ones. Gasp!!! You on the other hand believe everything you say. Problem is nothing you say has any logic behind it. You just twist and bend every argument so you can put a positive light on Sony. And when that happens myself and others will call you out on it.

Maybe you should just go to the Playstation Discussion board instead. That way people will only be talking about the things you want them to.

Yeah it was made up that is the reason why the wii U sales went from 18k to 8k more than 100% drop,when the PS4 just went down 1,000 units the wii went down 10,000 units.

Once games appear on PS4 things will be normal.

Oh please dude stop most i go threat searching to find you claiming that you pick on PS fans because some how you think they are worse.?

Wow the PS4 has been outselling the Wii U since it launched world wide,and basically blasted the 1 year head start they had faster than the wii over took the xbox 360 one.

So once again holding to Japan is desperate when the few units they are selling are nothing,and still in LTD for the year the PS4 is ahead call me when the wii u LTD for this year pass the PS4.

Yeah that is funny since most of what i say has a link behind it,and you people ignore those.

@blackace said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Meantime in the real world, the XB1 continues to sell thousands of systems on a daily basis. The world don't give a shit about you and your comments.

Considering that you try to imply that 12k was something big when you see 10 million vs 5 million as a small say allot.

@kingtito said:

You're a moron dude. We're talking about sales of consoles dude not what games Japan can come out with. PS3 sold 80+ million and only 10 mill of that is from Japan. Japan used to be one of the biggest markets for console sales but obviously they're irrelevant now. If MS can sell 80+ million while only selling 1-2 mill in Japan, yes Japan is irrelevant.

You keep clinging to the past homie, mean while Japan will continue to purchase handhelds and tablets for their gaming needs.

Japan has never been as big as US or EU as a market not even for the PS2 which is the best selling consoles of all times there.

10 million that if they weren't there the xbox 360 would lead the PS3 now 83 million to 73 million,trying to say 10 million is small is a joke the PS2 sold some 23 million units in Japan out of 157 million,were the 23 million irrelevant because the PS2 sold 134 million outside Japan.?

10 million is enough to declare a console the winner,you lose by 1 million by 10 million you are losing for more.

You are looking at Japan from 1 angle,most of Japan are core to 1 consoles not 2 or 3,just like they don't like huge brick consoles.

The Gamecube,Xbox and the PS2 sold close to 27 million units in Japan.

The Wii,Xbox 360 and PS3 sold a total of 24 million so if you actually see the drop from gen to gen wasn't that huge,3 or so millions less,Japan has never been as big as EU and US.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#170 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Thread title doesn't need to add "in Japan" at the end.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@nutcrackr said:

@mjf249 said:

Probably surprises the guy that thought it would sell a few hundred k on opening week.

Who was that? lol!! 100K? I don't even think M$ sent 50K to that country to be honest. They'll probably send more units to China.

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Considering that you try to imply that 12k was something big when you see 10 million vs 5 million as a small say allot.

I didn't try to imply anything you Jester. He said the WORLD. The fact remains the XB1 is still selling thousands in the world on a daily basis. You see, my comments are a fact. Yours is just biased dribble that no one cares to read. The Wii U still outselling the PS4 every week in Japan. See that? It's a FACT. lol!! It's not biased damage controlling, subject changing spin that you like to use to make you feel better about your platform of choice. lmao!!

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

I guess MS must of sold at least a couple of X1s, it was #1 on Amazon JP the last time I checked. That means Sony must of only sold 1 console.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

@SolidTy said:

Not to that point, but people were thinking that X1 was gonna have a bit of a succes in Japan because supposedly according to M$, japanese gamers were excited for Titanfall. After E3 they were saying that they were surprised of the ammount of attention Titanfall was getting in Japan.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#174 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44560 Posts

not really, I mean flopping would assume it was going to do better, I think the vast majority of people didn't expect it to do good at all

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 tormentos

@blackace said:

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

I didn't try to imply anything you Jester. He said the WORLD. The fact remains the XB1 is still selling thousands in the world on a daily basis. You see, my comments are a fact. Yours is just biased dribble that no one cares to read. The Wii U still outselling the PS4 every week in Japan. See that? It's a FACT. lol!! It's not biased damage controlling, subject changing spin that you like to use to make you feel better about your platform of choice. lmao!!

Here are sales from Aug 11 - 17 in Japan. that doesn't look like barely outselling the PS4 to me. That's more then 2:1 sales over the PS4.

Yeah you try to pass that 12K advantage as something big when i claim it was barely outselling it,12k is nothing total garbage compare to how the PS4 has been selling outside Japan and how it destroyed the Wii U 1 year lead.

The xbox one is selling bad and in 8 months is has been double sales wise 10 million to 5 million which you constantly try to downplay,with tier 2 countries been missing and the xbox one been in 13 countries..lol

Not is not outselling it every week it started a few months ago,the PS4 outsold the wii u several months and has almost double the LDT numbers of the wii U for this year,almost 700k vs 380k,i don't think the wii u will outsell the PS4 LTD for this year,with only 4 months left to go and when it outsell it last week by 2000k units alone.

@rrjim1 said:

I guess MS must of sold at least a couple of X1s, it was #1 on Amazon JP the last time I checked. That means Sony must of only sold 1 console.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/videogames

Is 53 spot now the PS4 at spot 20.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#176 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@Sollet said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@Kjranu said:

The Japanese launch of Microsoft's Xbox One fell flat Thursday, with journalists covering the debut far outnumbering buyers.

But the usual enthusiastic crowds that greet big launches in Japan were absent on Thursday morning, with just one buyer at a major electronic retailer in Tokyo.

http://news.yahoo.com/japan-launch-microsoft-xbox-one-damp-squib-085528470.html

LOL.

how's the ps4 selling in Japan...? like shit too? ok then.

And you think it's gonna remain that way throughout the gen?

Dumbass.

yeah it is, neither the Ps4 or xbone are going to do very well in Japan , the wii-U is constantly outselling the Ps4 2-1 in japan.

what does that tell you,lol

Besides, why call him a dumb ass when he is right, the Ps4 is selling like shit in japan at the moment, what does the future have to do with what he stated is happening in the PRESENT?

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@blackace said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Probably closer to hundreds, crackace. When is the Xbone finally going to get over 5 million?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By tormentos

@delta3074 said:

yeah it is, neither the Ps4 or xbone are going to do very well in Japan , the wii-U is constantly outselling the Ps4 2-1 in japan.

Besides, why call him a dumb ass when he is right, the Ps4 is selling like shit in japan at the moment, what does the future have to do with what he stated is happening in the PRESENT?

Yeah in what crystal ball did you see that.?

The wii U is outselling the PS4 2 to 1 in some weeks,and is almost by nothing the difference,double of 1 million is 2 million that is allot,double of 6k is 12k that isn't allot.

Not all weeks the Wii U was doing that,the PS4 has no games now which will change,DQ,Kindom hearts FF are all coming the PS4 way,so yeah sales will rise,PS3 sales didn't start all that hot,and the wii sold like 2 or 3 million more units than the PS3 in Japan even that it started hot,so yeah sales will pick up.

Oh by the way sales of the wii U last year were horrible and the PS3 outsold it constantly last year,by the way sales of the Wii U are down year over year from 430k it had sold at this point last year,this one has 380k,oh and the PS3 was doing close to 600k last year at this point so the wii u was been outsold by the P|S3,and look now the wii u is outselling it alto not by much,this last week the Wii U outsold the PS4 by 2000 units it wasn't 2 to 1 like some few weeks.

Oh did i tell you the PS4 has close to 700k units sold while the Wii U has 380k.? The wii U need a fu** tons of sales weekly to over come that more than 300K gap if it want to beat the PS4 in LTD this year,i think sony is safe for now with the gap they created fact is the PS4 number for this year almost double the wii U numbers for this year,sad that you didn't notice that but some how over stated a 2 to 1 gap in a few weeks of sales..

Fanboy much.? Man you hate for sony is outstanding..lol

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By delta3074

@tormentos said:

@delta3074 said:

Yeah in what crystal ball did you see that.?

The wii U is outselling the PS4 2 to 1 in some weeks,and is almost by nothing the difference,double of 1 million is 2 million that is allot,double of 6k is 12k that isn't allot.

Not all weeks the Wii U was doing that,the PS4 has no games now which will change,DQ,Kindom hearts FF are all coming the PS4 way,so yeah sales will rise,PS3 sales didn't start all that hot,and the wii sold like 2 or 3 million more units than the PS3 in Japan even that it started hot,so yeah sales will pick up.

Oh by the way sales of the wii U last year were horrible and the PS3 outsold it constantly last year,by the way sales of the Wii U are down year over year from 430k it had sold at this point last year,this one has 380k,oh and the PS3 was doing close to 600k last year at this point so the wii u was been outsold by the P|S3,and look now the wii u is outselling it alto not by much,this last week the Wii U outsold the PS4 by 2000 units it wasn't 2 to 1 like some few weeks.

Oh did i tell you the PS4 has close to 700k units sold while the Wii U has 380k.? The wii U need a fu** tons of sales weekly to over come that more than 300K gap if it want to beat the PS4 in LTD this year,i think sony is safe for now with the gap they created fact is the PS4 number for this year almost double the wii U numbers for this year,sad that you didn't notice that but some how over stated a 2 to 1 gap in a few weeks of sales..

Fanboy much.? Man you hate for sony is outstanding..lol

'my hate for SONY' when i was talking about consoles in general

'neither the Ps4 or xbone are going to do very well in Japan'

You just see what you want to see and read what you want to read, delusional SONY drone.

For the last time, i AM NOT A FAN OF ANY COMPANY you small minded little Cow, Anybody who is a fan of any COMPANY needs to be locked up in a padded cell they are not Football or basketball teams they are hardware manufacturers.

When are deluded little Twats like yourself going to get the point that these companys don't give a flying F*** about consumers beyond what they have in there wallets.

People who show loyalty to a company that would rip you off without thinking twice if they could get away with it need to get there heads tested.

Microsoft and SONY managed to Con you lot out of 400 quid for a graphics upgrade on games people can still play on 7th gen consoles.

This generation is going to be a bust for console gamers, any gamer worth there salt can see that,lol

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By tormentos

@FastRobby said:

I think they already passed that, wasn't it in April 5mil to stores, so I think after 4 months they sold all those consoles. Do we have any hard numbers on Japan sales from Microsoft? Or any mentions about the launches in the other new countries?

5 million shipped to store...

Dude on July MS quoted the same 5 million units,is simple after they shipped 5 million which probably 1 million was unsold and stuffing the channels,and article came in from MS it self that production of units may slow down or stop to allow for the already shipped units to move.

Please count NPD numbers since April and you will see why MS has not say any number other than 5 million,hell in May they sold less than 100k,and that US which by far is their best market.

So maybe they are close to sell all those units,but new numbers haven't come out for that reason,the basically slowed down shipments on the other hand sony 10 million was sold to consumers not retailers.

Don't worry probably next week Media create will show the numbers.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 GrenadeLauncher

@FastRobby said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@blackace said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Probably closer to hundreds, crackace. When is the Xbone finally going to get over 5 million?

I think they already passed that, wasn't it in April 5mil to stores, so I think after 4 months they sold all those consoles. Do we have any hard numbers on Japan sales from Microsoft? Or any mentions about the launches in the other new countries?

Nope. That was shipped. Then some months later Phil Harrison said five million sold in an interview. Considering MS sold 1.1 million consoles combined last quarter it's probably still stuck there.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 GrenadeLauncher

@FastRobby said:

Shipped = to stores, no? I think Microsoft is at the 6-7mil mark at the moment

Heeeeeeeeeeeehehehehe. 5.5 million at most right now. It's only really selling in the US and UK.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 tormentos

@delta3074 said:

You just see what you want to see and read what you want to read, delusional SONY drone.

For the last time, i AM NOT A FAN OF ANY COMPANY you small minded little Cow, Anybody who is a fan of any COMPANY needs to be locked up in a padded cell they are not Football or basketball teams they are hardware manufacturers.

When are deluded little Twats like yourself going to get the point that these companys don't give a flying F*** about consumers beyond what they have in there wallets.

People who show loyalty to a company that would rip you off without thinking twice if they could get away with it need to get there heads tested.

Microsoft and SONY managed to Con you lot out of 400 quid for a graphics upgrade on games people can still play on 7th gen consoles.

This generation is going to be a bust for console gamers, any gamer worth there salt can see that,lol

Speak for the xbox one,grouping the PS4 and the xbox one in the same sentence is a joke,no matter what the PS4 way much better than the xbox one will on Japan and soon enough you will see that,when those first week sales appear on media create.

Yeah that explain you constant MS ass kissing and your constant sony slamming,no matter what the xbox one will never do even close to the PS4 in Japan so grouping both toguether is a joke,again teh PS3 didn't start that hot in Japan even less at $600,still it sold 10 million units,2 or 3 less than the wii which started selling great,and in some cases even better than the PS2.

Yeah have a nice time playing Killzone SF on your xbox 360 or PS3,or Infamous,multiplatforms are always there at the start of each gen or should i refresh your memory of the fu** ton of ports the 360 got on launch.? The first trully next gen game on 360 was Gears a late 2006 game,Infamous and Killzone both had great graphics and didn't came 1 year after the PS4 was out.

@FastRobby said:

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

I think they already passed that, wasn't it in April !!!!5mil to stores!!!!, so I think after 4 months they sold all those consoles. Do we have any hard numbers on Japan sales from Microsoft? Or any mentions about the launches in the other new countries?

5 million shipped to store...

Idiot.

I know you say shipped to store dude,i was just pointing your own argument,since you are claiming that in 4 months those units must have been sold,even that you your self stated shipped to stores and know the units on store were allot.

5 million vs 10 official numbers that is the gap and MS hasn't release any new numbers deal with it..

@FastRobby said:

Shipped = to stores, no? I think Microsoft is at the 6-7mil mark at the moment

LINK please...

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/it-sounds-like-xbox-one-sales-have-reached-at-leas/1100-6421798/

By August 19 they claimed 5 million xbox owners,then latter remove the 5 million mark and use just millions...hahaha

So yeah 6 or 7 million yeah lol no..

But even if 6 million were shipped still sony has the edge 10 million SOLD to consumer vs 6 million shipped from which only 5 million are in consumers hands..lol

So unless they shipped 2 million units in 3 weeks i don't see how..lol

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 GrenadeLauncher

@FastRobby said:

We'll see, at the end of Octobre is the next earnings report. It's going to be 6.5-7mil by then.

1.1 million consoles combined in the last quarterlies. Can it sink even lower??? Tune in to the next thrilling installment to find out!

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@delta3074 said:

i AM NOT A FAN OF ANY COMPANY

lol lems.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By delta3074

@tormentos said:

@delta3074 said:

Yeah that explain you constant MS ass kissing and your constant sony slamming

Only in your deluded mind SONY drone, you obviously cherry pick what you read because i have said plenty of times that out of the Two the Ps4 is to own this gen and that MS messed up this gen by pulling a Ps3 with the xbone.

Plenty of times i have said that BOTH SONY and MS have ruined the console industry by Creating Twats like you and all the other cows and lems

Problem for me is the PS4 is the one to own out of two consoles that are just not worth owning at the moment heck the Wii-U is the better console when it comes to games.

It's the tallest midget.

You carry on trying to justify your own insane delusions Tormentos, i am sure it will be all sunshine and lollipops once you get round to taking your meds,lol

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By delta3074
@Krelian-co said:

@delta3074 said:

lol lems.

Lol deluded SONY drone that obviously cannot read and can be proved wrong by one look at my posting history, you are as big a freak as tormentos,lol

I don't have anything to worry about, my posting history is there for all to see.

Certainly not going to be judged or accept any judgement from a blind fanboy like yourself.

Y'all have fun with your expensive graphics upgrade.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@delta3074 said:
@Krelian-co said:

@delta3074 said:

lol lems.

Lol deluded SONY drone that obviously cannot read and can be proved wrong by one look at my posting history, you are as big a freak as tormentos,lol

I don't have anything to worry about, my posting history is there for all to see.

Certainly not going to be judged or accept any judgement from a blind fanboy like yourself.

sure if you say so my dear lem xD

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 tormentos

@delta3074 said:

Only in your deluded mind SONY drone, you obviously cherry pick what you read because i have said plenty of times that out of the Two the Ps4 is to own this gen and that MS messed up this gen by pulling a Ps3 with the xbone.

Plenty of times i have said that BOTH SONY and MS have ruined the console industry by Creating Twats like you and all the other cows and lems

Problem for me is the PS4 is the one to own out of two consoles that are just not worth owning at the moment heck the Wii-U is the better console when it comes to games.

It's the tallest midget.

You carry on trying to justify your own insane delusions Tormentos, i am sure it will be all sunshine and lollipops once you get round to taking your meds,lol

Oh Please should i bring your constant sony is on financial problems and going under crap.?

Cherry pick my ass dude you are a damn lemming every freaking poster know this here,and you flame sony constantly and defend MS,stop denying it man it make you look sad because you you believe that sh**.

You can say what ever sh** you like to cover your self,we know you are a lemming and mostly you defend MS here all day long.

How sony ruined the industry by creating people liek you.? MS didn't create you it was you who develop that way over the years.

Yeah the wii u is better that is if you don't like Multiplatform games,which sh** on the wii u constantly and abandon it,i am tire of Mario man it has been how long the same sh**.?

The fact that you put the xbox one and PS4 in the same sentence in Japan says it all,no matter what the PS4 will spank the xbox one in Japan and probably sell close to what the PS4 sold or more,the xbox one yeah DOA like all xbox had been there.

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@FastRobby said:

We'll see, at the end of Octobre is the next earnings report. It's going to be 6.5-7mil by then.

1.1 million consoles combined in the last quarterlies. Can it sink even lower??? Tune in to the next thrilling installment to find out!

Exactly and most were xbox 360 shipped..hahaha

@Krelian-co said:

lol lems.

The sad dude actually want to pretend he is not a lemming,after all last gen and this one he look as sad as Blackace denying it..hahaha

I am a cow and last gen when sony did bad i was a cow to,lemming are just to let down by the xbox one to even admit they are lemmings this gen,no one want to be a lemming..lol

@delta3074 said:

It is your posting history what give you away WTF man..hahahaaaaaa

Should i point that your wise owned PS3 which you didn't even touch or play games with.? You a so call gamer.?

That sad of a fanboy you are.Yeah it is there you endless MS kissing is there for everyone to see,pretending you are not a lemming is a joke,most have you forgot all the [ro 360 sh** you pulled arguing with me.lol

That is funny The PS4 is $399 an equivalent PC of that power is more than $500 so yeah expensive my ass,you are to much of a sad lemming to admit been wrong that is all,stay paying $60 for inferior games 3 more years bro we already are next gen.

Call me when the PS3 or xbox 360 can run something like Drive Club..lol

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

Japan LOL!!!!!

A dying region when it comes to consoles and AAA game development.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 GrenadeLauncher

Deltuh melting down over being correctly identified as a lem. Fantastic stuff.

scoots9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#196 scoots9
Member since 2006 • 3505 Posts

Doesn't there have to be some sort of expectation of success for something to flop?

Omega-316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Omega-316
Member since 2011 • 981 Posts

@StormyJoe: ooorrrr, they laugh at attempts in

murican technology.

svaubel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 133

#199 svaubel
Member since 2005 • 4571 Posts

@scoots9 said:

Doesn't there have to be some sort of expectation of success for something to flop?

True. But looks like so far it is flopping much harder than people even expected. I expected some decent sized lines, but when from all the reports it looks like not a single store had more than 10 people lined up, and most of them had none?... DOA

Im surprised MS had the balls to even try to get into the Japanese market again.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By tormentos

@FastRobby said:

@scoots9 said:

In cows mind Xbox One was going to be the most succesful console in the history of consoles

In lemmings minds Tier 2 countries would save the xbox one,Japan was a tier 2 country..lol