Xbox is the cancer of this industry

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kashiwaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Kashiwaba
Member since 2005 • 8059 Posts

Thanks to Xbox 360 success now paying for online mp is a norm for gaming consoles and now if Xbox1 manage to be successful most likely all this drm and online check every 24 hours will be something normal by next generation, so who agrees with me that xbox is the cancer of this industry and it should be killed?

(Sorry for the bad grammar and spelling since I'm typing this on phone and English)

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

Thanks to Xbox 360 success now paying for online mp is a norm for gaming consoles and now if Xbox1 manage to be successful most likely all this drm and online check every 24 hours will be something normal by next generation, so who agrees with me that xbox is the cancer of this industry and it should be killed?

(Sorry for the bad grammar and spelling since I'm typing this on phone and English)

Kashiwaba
Get a life
Wiimotefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Wiimotefan
Member since 2010 • 4151 Posts

I used to laugh at people that said MS would kill, or is killing the industry.

Not anymore.  They made some nice contributions and they pushed Sony to be better in a big way.  But now its time for them to go.

Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Mr720fan
Member since 2013 • 2795 Posts

[QUOTE="Kashiwaba"]

always_explicit

Get a life

plus 1

Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts
[QUOTE="always_explicit"] Get a life

Basically this. Settle down.
osirisx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 osirisx3
Member since 2012 • 2113 Posts

suck box is ranked # 1 at sucking

Bubba03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Bubba03
Member since 2003 • 477 Posts

You are pathetic! Go get laid. 

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
If not for MS consoles would have state of the art Wii online, no PC games, and no arcade games.
mrsniper83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 114

#10 mrsniper83
Member since 2009 • 1552 Posts
Your a joke
Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Mr720fan

If not for MS consoles would have state of the art Wii online, no PC games, and no arcade games.locopatho

what? sheep these days exist? gggggggggggarbage

Kashiwaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Kashiwaba
Member since 2005 • 8059 Posts
[QUOTE="Badosh"][QUOTE="always_explicit"] Get a life

Basically this. Settle down.

I ignored the other 2 posters cuz they are obviously just some alt troll accounts but since this is coming from you let me tell you this bestially my first thread on SWs for the past 2 or 3 years and i just made it to see what's the other members opinion about Microsoft's policies do if you have something useful to say say it if no then your useless posts are not appreciated.
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 locopatho

[QUOTE="locopatho"]If not for MS consoles would have state of the art Wii online, no PC games, and no arcade games.Mr720fan

I'm not a sheep no. All the consoles mostly suck, tho PS4 looks alright. PC for me next gen.
Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

The only reason anyone would choose a xbone over a ps4 right now is if they believed in brand loyalty, either that or they really like 343's vision of Codlo.

I have to admit however, despite my dislike of the xbox. That if they hadn't pushed sony throught the ps3's lifespan we wouldn't have such a great first party line up, and the online would have suffered as well, I suppose we can thank the original Xbox 1 for that.

*salutes*

Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Mr720fan

[QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

[QUOTE="locopatho"]If not for MS consoles would have state of the art Wii online, no PC games, and no arcade games.locopatho

I'm not a sheep no. All the consoles mostly suck, tho PS4 looks alright. PC for me next gen.

ok i saw the link and i was like come on, I already have next gen PC, i hope we get games that actually push the PC, doubt it tho.

Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Mr720fan

The only reason anyone would choose a xbone over a ps4 right now is if they believed in brand loyalty, either that or they really like 343's vision of Codlo.

I have to admit however, despite my dislike of the xbox. That if they hadn't pushed sony throught the ps3's lifespan we wouldn't have such a great first party line up, and the online would have suffered as well, I suppose we can thank the original Xbox 1 for that.

*salutes*

ReadingRainbow4

yeah dont worry im sure MS will innovate this more this gen and SONY will copy just like last gen. Enjoy your paywall for a sh*t garbage network lol

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

I used to laugh at people that said MS would kill, or is killing the industry.

Not anymore.  They made some nice contributions and they pushed Sony to be better in a big way.  But now its time for them to go.

Wiimotefan
Sad times indeed :(
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 locopatho

[QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="Mr720fan"]

Mr720fan

ok i saw the link and i was like come on, I already have next gen PC, i hope we get games that actually push the PC, doubt it tho.

I picked the Link avy back in the Windwaker days :P
QQabitmoar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 QQabitmoar
Member since 2011 • 1892 Posts

[QUOTE="Kashiwaba"]

always_explicit

Get a life

I love the irony of people telling other people to get a life ON A GAMING FORUM, without answering any of the valid points they make.

hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#20 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts
And people want Nintendo to go down. No amount of alcohol can drown out this piece of irony.
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
This wasn't the fault of the Xbox. This was gamers be accepting of things like Uplay and Origin.
TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

*salutes*

ReadingRainbow4
Yes let's ignore all the Wii/Wii U, Ps3 and Xbox 360 fans saying Day one because of KI.
Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

[QUOTE="ReadingRainbow4"]

*salutes*

TigerSuperman

Yes let's ignore all the Wii/Wii U, Ps3 and Xbox 360 fans saying Day one because of KI.

wut? killer instinct looked like a street fighter imitation.

babycakin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 babycakin
Member since 2012 • 1597 Posts

[QUOTE="always_explicit"][QUOTE="Kashiwaba"]

Mr720fan

Get a life

plus 1

Um, everyone has a life. What a stupid comeback.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
I agree wholeheartedly. I was afraid of this ever since I heard M$ was entering the console market. It appears my fears became true. You just can't rely on this sh1tty company.
Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

[QUOTE="always_explicit"][QUOTE="Kashiwaba"]

QQabitmoar

Get a life

I love the irony of people telling other people to get a life ON A GAMING FORUM, without answering any of the valid points they make.

Sorry mate but the bit when TC compared a games console to cancer that deserves to die...isn't a point worth addressing in my book. Its a melodramatic attention seeking ridiculous thing to say. When I read it I thought jesus....get a life. Hence why I chose those words.
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61509 Posts

Seriously, cry more. You place the blame at Microsoft's feet, whilst assuming that costs, will continue to be absorbed by the companies... Even whilst they increase. It's ignorant.