Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 BoxRekt
Member since 2019 • 2425 Posts
@MonsieurX said:

ITT: BoxRekt's usual meltdown

No, I'll just never understand some of you xbox fanboys obsession with forming personal grudges with certain users.

There is collect group of you guys always obsessing over users like lunatics. I just don't get it.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@boxrekt said:
@MonsieurX said:

No, I'll just never understand some of you xbox fanboys obsession with forming personal grudges with certain users.

There is collect group of you guys always obsessing over users like lunatics. I just don't get it.

"you xbox fanboys"

avenger85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 avenger85
Member since 2015 • 304 Posts

I love gamepass there are very few games I play more then once so it likes me experience a ton of games and I save so much money.

Even God of war and Spider-Man I beat once and I will most likely never play them again.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

@boxrekt said:
@MonsieurX said:

those darn xbox fanboys!

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By BoxRekt
@MonsieurX said:
@boxrekt said:
@MonsieurX said:

"you xbox fanboys"

EXACTLY!

I'm not obsessed enough to stalk specific users to commit their actions to memory and form personal grudges while holding hostile feelings against them until the next time I see them post so I can flame them and fling insults like a psychopath.

I also say you xbox fanboys because I don't see anybody else doing that.

It's always xbox fans coming in a thread and claiming a poster is this person or that person's alt and bash that person NEVER actually speaking on the real topic and I'm like, make a damn argument or STFU. I get tire of seeing you guys cop out with the same shit over and over.

Who really gives a fvck about who someone is behind a user ID on a video game board? but it seems real important to you guys. So yeah, I don't see other posers doing that.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@drlostrib said:
@boxrekt said:
@MonsieurX said:

those darn xbox fanboys!

They took our jobs!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
Member since 2017 • 1499 Posts

@boxrekt: Dude...shut the fvck up...lmao. You lash out and call anyone a lem for not agreeing with you or even having a slightly different opinion than yours. You deserve the insults and attacks you get; you come off so aggressive with your comments that the only time you're calm is when you're agreeing with your fellow cows; especially QuadKnight (Son-Goku)

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Calvincfb
Member since 2018 • 0 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@calvincfb said:
@i_p_daily said:
@calvincfb said:

@i_p_daily: lmao you're salty even over Microsoft's offerings? Man, you should really check that blood pressure.

Anyway, about the topic in hand, I don't think I would have it if I could because I don't play that many games at the same time and I'd be wasting money in the end.

Salty this, salty that, alting here, alting everywhere lol.

Any you're still salty LMFAO. Your saltiness never fails to amuse me.

Never salty, never alting, you on the other hand just run in screaming salty, and you can't spell salty without the letters alt LMFAO.

Do not project your royal saltiness in me ROFL.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By BoxRekt
@dagubot said:

@boxrekt: Dude...shut the fvck up...lmao. You lash out and call anyone a lem for not agreeing with you or even having a slightly different opinion than yours. You deserve the insults and attacks you get; you come off so aggressive with your comments that the only time you're calm is when you're agreeing with your fellow cows; especially QuadKnight (Son-Goku)

lol well that's just a lie.

You are just as bad as the other guy about stalking. You saying I deserve insults and attacks shows what kind of deranged fanboy you are. Way to project yourself.

You're not really level headed enough to talk about anyone with the nonsenes you're spewing in your post. Everything you're trying to say about me literally reflects how much of a fanboy you are.

"You deserve the attacks you get" at this point your entire post became irony!

See, that right there shows you are the one who needs to shut up.

It's a video game board clown. You don't know me or affect my life and vice versa, but I deserve attacks? Grow TF up kid.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 DrLostRib

@dagubot said:

yeah, pretty much. Guess it makes his angry rants easier if he just has to yell LEMMINGS!!! every time

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Calvincfb

@boxrekt said:
@dagubot said:

You are just as bad as the other guy about stalking. You saying I deserve insults and attacks shows what kind of deranged fanboy you are. Way to project yourself.

You're not really level headed enough to talk about anyone with the nonsenes you're spewing in your post. Everything you're trying to say about me literally reflects how much of a fanboy you are.

It's a video game board clown. You don't know me or affect my life and vice versa, but I deserve attacks? Grow TF up kid.

That's not surprising tbh, a lot of people get angry here when you mock their platform of choice and start calling you names and saying you're an alt hoping this will discredit you somehow. Those snowflakes are laughable, I pity them.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 DrLostRib

@boxrekt said:
@dagubot said:

...I really hope you don't think you're the level headed one

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By DrLostRib

@calvincfb said:
@boxrekt said:
@dagubot said:

That's not surprising tbh, a lot of people get angry here when you mock their platform of choice and start calling you names and saying you're an alt hoping this will discredit you somehow. Those snowflakes are laughable, I pity them.

A lot of that would describe boxrekt as well

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By BoxRekt
@calvincfb said:
@boxrekt said:
@dagubot said:

That's not surprising tbh, a lot of people get angry here when you mock their platform of choice and start calling people name and saying they're alts. Those snowflakes are laughable, I pity them.

They really are pathetic.

Us sony fans just laugh at their arguments and beat them down with logic and facts.

These guys on the other hand ALWAYS come out of nowhere slinging insults and getting personal at the very start of a discussion as if they don't have any other argument other than lashing out at individual posters.

I can't understand because I'm a logical thinking human, these guys on the other hand don't have logic or reasoning on their side so getting personal seems to be their only form of debate.

A prime example is the stalker/psycho who started this entire off topic discussion with me by flaming me because he was upset I made a post explaining why I will not simply adopt MS's cash grab like "the xbox ecosystem".

Instead of addressing my actual reasons for why I feel that way, the fanboy went straight in calling me this and that as you would expect from a brainless fanboy. Got mad when I returned the favor. Typical!

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 DrLostRib
@boxrekt said:
@calvincfb said:
@boxrekt said:
@dagubot said:

That's not surprising tbh, a lot of people get angry here when you mock their platform of choice and start calling people name and saying they're alts. Those snowflakes are laughable, I pity them.

They really are pathetic.

Us sony fans just laugh at their arguments and beat them down with logic and facts.

These guys on the other hand ALWAYS come out of nowhere slinging insults and getting personal at the very start of a discussion as if they don't have any other argument other than lashing out at individual posters.

I can't understand because I'm a logical thinking human, these guys on the other hand don't have logic or reasoning on their side so getting personal seems to be their only form of debate.

A prime example is the stalker/psycho who started this entire off topic discussion with me by flaming me because he was upset I made a post explaining why I will not simply adopt MS's cash grab like "the xbox ecosystem".

Instead of addressing my actual reasons for why I feel that way, the fanboy went straight in calling me this and that as you would expect from a brainless fanboy. Got mad when I returned the favor. Typical!

You have quite the skewed point of view about how you act on this forum

Heck even a mod called out your "bullshit" and constant trolling

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By BoxRekt
@drlostrib said:
@calvincfb said:

lol literally none of that describes me. You're a liar on top of all your other psychopathic traits.

I also see you're still stalking me and keeping my name on your brain with your pent up hostility and raging vendetta against some unknown video game poster just like I described you to be. Get help!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

@boxrekt said:
@dagubot said:

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/so-i-was-100-correct-on-scarlet-and-sonys-reveal-l-33461791/

You legit called everyone in that thread who didn't agree with you a butthurt angry lem...lol.

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 enzyme36
Member since 2007 • 5552 Posts

For PC... do you download PC versions of the game with the typical settings and options?? OR do you stream the console versions?

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By BoxRekt
@dagubot said:
@boxrekt said:
@dagubot said:

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/so-i-was-100-correct-on-scarlet-and-sonys-reveal-l-33461791/

You legit called everyone in that thread who didn't agree with you a butthurt angry lem...lol.

There was nothing to AGREE with! I mean it wasn't a question of if you agreed with me or not, what I said LITERALLY happened lol. It was actually a fact of history.

Saying, "I don't agree" is idiotic because you're saying you don't agree with history. lol. Yeah, if you're disagreeing with something that actually happened then you're pretty butthurt.

On the other hand, what I just described about XBOX FANS attacking a poster and NOT POSTING ON THE ACTUAL TOPIC is on full display. Self owned.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 DrLostRib

@boxrekt said:
@drlostrib said:
@calvincfb said:

lol literally none of that describes me. You're a liar on top of all your other psychopathic traits.

I also see you're still stalking me and keeping my name on your brain with your pent up hostility and raging vendetta against some unknown video game poster just like I described you to be. Get help!

I guess if you ignore this part that describes a lot of how you act: "get angry here when you mock their platform of choice and start calling you names"

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 DrLostRib

@enzyme36 said:

For PC... do you download PC versions of the game with the typical settings and options?? OR do you stream the console versions?

Gamepass is via download. Gamepass for PC is a separate library of PC games that you download via the windows microsoft store

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 DrLostRib

@sts106mat said:

Boxrekt aka cahsarmy aka brofists....always got super mad on fridays... i have no idea why he hates them so much.

That's weird, how can you hate fridays

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#75 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44093 Posts

How can anyone hate Fridays? ?

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#76 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts
@sts106mat said:

Boxrekt aka cahsarmy aka brofists....always got super mad on fridays... i have no idea why he hates them so much.

His true account is @AzatiS and was banned after having to fight and breaking the rules at a mod

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 BoxRekt
@drlostrib said:

I guess if you ignore this part that describes a lot of how you act: "get angry here when you mock their platform of choice and start calling you names"

You literally just described yourself

@drlostrib said:

Wait, the Playstation rage troll isn't going to buy into the xbox ecosystem? What a fucking shocker

Damn, that was a fail!

why don't you take your angry pills and seek help. Stop lashing out at other posters because they won't ,"buy into the xbox ecosystem" like an like a fvcking 5 year old and get yourself some business.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

@boxrekt said:
@dagubot said:
@boxrekt said:
@dagubot said:

There was nothing to AGREE with! I mean it wasn't a question of if you agreed with me or not, what I said LITERALLY happened lol. It was actually a fact of history.

Saying, "I don't agree" is idiotic because you're saying you don't agree with history. lol

On the other hand, what I just described about XBOX FANS attacking a poster and NOT POSTING ON THE ACTUAL TOPIC is on full display. Self owned.

No one even talked about the subject of your thread but more on what the point of your thread was? Numerous other threads existed and you felt compelled to create a thread; prove that you were right beating your chest like a gorilla which led to you calling people butthurt angry lems who didn't side with you.

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 enzyme36
Member since 2007 • 5552 Posts

@drlostrib said:
@enzyme36 said:

Gamepass is via download. Gamepass for PC is a separate library of PC games that you download via the windows microsoft store

Well then PC versions. Thanks rib... interest intensifies.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 BoxRekt
@MonsieurX said:
@boxrekt said:
@MonsieurX said:

"you xbox fanboys"

And

@sts106mat said:

Point made!

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 DrLostRib
@boxrekt said:
@drlostrib said:

You literally just described yourself

@drlostrib said:

Wait, the Playstation rage troll isn't going to buy into the xbox ecosystem? What a fucking shocker

Damn, that was a fail!

why don't you take your angry pills and seek help. Stop lashing out at other posters because they won't ,"buy into the xbox ecosystem" like an like a fvcking 5 year old and get yourself some business.

...but it doesn't

I wasn't directly replying to you but rather commenting on someone elses reply. I didn't get angry, nor is xbox my platform of choice, I guess "playstation rage troll" could be considered name calling but I think most here would find it an accurate description of how you act on here

So no, almost none of that describes me.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 BoxRekt
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@sts106mat said:

His true account is @AzatiS and was banned after having to fight and breaking the rules at a mod

LMFAO, you guys are hilarious with this alt argument bullshit you clowns make up in every damn thread. And @MonsieurX had the nerve to question that fact that you guys do this same shit in virtually every thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

@boxrekt said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@sts106mat said:

LMFAO, you guys are hilarious with this alt argument bullshit you clowns make up in every damn thread. And @MonsieurX had the nerve to question that fact that you guys do this same shit in virtually every thread.

But you are an alt? So why deny it?

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 DrLostRib

@boxrekt said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@sts106mat said:

pretty sure he was questioning the statement "you xbox fanboys" in response to him, probably since he's not an xbox fanboy nor is FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

@drlostrib said:
@boxrekt said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@sts106mat said:

pretty sure he was questioning the statement "you xbox fanboys" in response to him, probably since he's not an xbox fanboy nor is FireEmblem_Man

Which again proves the point that he calls anyone who doesn't agree, side, or see his point of view a LEMMING...lmao.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 BoxRekt
@dagubot said:
@boxrekt said:

Saying, "I don't agree" is idiotic because you're saying you don't agree with history. lol

No one even talked about the subject of your thread but more on what the point of your thread was? Numerous other threads existed and you felt compelled to create a thread; prove that you were right beating your chest like a gorilla which led to you calling people butthurt angry lems who didn't side with you.

Inaccurate my selective memory lem friend, I led to...LEMMINGS going off topic and not being able to address the topic is why I called them butthurt.

As a matter of fact, I simply said "lemmings", I didn't even point out any specific users. So it only applied to you if you were a poster who personally identified as such and were making off topic comments out of defection.

Not being able to rationally speak on a subject without deflection, going off-topic or attacking the person making an argument shows 1. you don't really have an argument and 2. You're feeling some kind of way.

Never the less, what I said was HISTORY. It HAPPENED just as I predicted so using the excuse, because "I don't agree" doesn't work with what you tried to use here as an argument. Feel free to find another example.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
deactivated-5f4e2292197f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
Member since 2015 • 1374 Posts

Was on Game Pass for a solid year and now doing Ultimate.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 FireEmblem_Man
@boxrekt said:
@dagubot said:
@boxrekt said:

Inaccurate my selective memory lem friend, I led to...LEMMINGS going off topic and not being able to address the topic is why I called them butthurt.

As a matter of fact, I simply said "lemmings", I didn't even point out any specific users. So it only applied to you if you were a poster who personally identified as such and were making off topic comments out of defection.

Not being able to rationally speak on a subject without deflection, going off-topic or attacking the person making an argument shows 1. you don't really have an argument and 2. You're feeling some kind of way.

Never the less, what I said was HISTORY. It HAPPENED just as I predicted so using the excuse, because "I don't agree" doesn't work with what you tried to use here as an argument. Feel free to find another example.

This is the exact same tactics you pulled as both @AzatiS and @tgob89. You keep damage controlling and claiming you "tRiGgErEd tEh lEmS!" which is why you're always accused of being an alt and you don't seem to deny it.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 BoxRekt
@dagubot said:
@drlostrib said:

Which again proves the point that he calls anyone who doesn't agree, side, or see his point of view a LEMMING...lmao.

Oh really? I know both of there post history so I don't need anyone to assist me with knowing what affiliation they are but I digress.

So what am I according to you guys?

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 FireEmblem_Man
@boxrekt said:
@dagubot said:
@drlostrib said:

Oh really? I know both of there post history so I don't need anyone to assist me with knowing what affiliation they are but I digress.

A Cow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@boxrekt said:
@dagubot said:
@drlostrib said:

A Cow

A worthless hardcore cheerleading cow alt.

Fixed!

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By BoxRekt
@FireEmblem_Man said:

This is the exact same tactics you pulled as both @AzatiS and @tgob89. You keep damage controlling and claiming you "tRiGgErEd tEh lEmS!" which is why you're always accused of being an alt and you don't seem to deny it.

lol except I'm not!

But if you think giving me random Sony fan's names means you've won some kind of argument be my guest. I mean not everyone can put together rational arguments in a discussion right?

Somebody has to be the guy to pull random shit out of thin air with no real meaning to make himself feel special don't they? You might as well be that guy. Congrats! :)

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By BoxRekt
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@boxrekt said:
@dagubot said:
@drlostrib said:

A Cow

Why?

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Calvincfb

@drlostrib: I never saw boxrekt calling people names or alts. He only call them sheep, hermit or lemmings. I'm sorry.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 DrLostRib

@calvincfb said:

@drlostrib: I never saw boxrekt calling people names or alts. He only call them sheep, hermit or lemmings. I'm sorry.

then you're not looking very hard

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 FireEmblem_Man
@boxrekt said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@boxrekt said:
@dagubot said:
@drlostrib said:

A Cow

Why?

Because your post has always been for Sony, and you always get salty when I call out Sony.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Calvincfb

@FireEmblem_Man: nah, boxrekt don't like Xbox is all, it's pretty clear in his name. I don't like Xbox too, I like Sony and Nintendo. What am I? A cowsheep?

It's easy not to like the Xbox, it has no content whatsoever that makes it worth getting.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 FireEmblem_Man
@calvincfb said:

@FireEmblem_Man: nah, boxrekt don't like Xbox is all, it's pretty clear in his name. I don't like Xbox too, I like Sony and Nintendo. What am I? A cowsheep?

It's easy not to like the Xbox, it has no content whatsoever that makes it worth getting.

LOL, right....

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#99 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44093 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man: Yeah no kidding. That’s just some flat out ridiculous defending right there. ?

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 DrLostRib

@Archangel3371 said:

@FireEmblem_Man: Yeah no kidding. That’s just some flat out ridiculous defending right there. ?

he refers to himself as a sony fan in this thread