Xbox doesn't really have better multiplats than PS3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ThisIsTwoFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 ThisIsTwoFace
Member since 2011 • 1132 Posts
[QUOTE="ThisIsTwoFace"]The only thing Xbox has are multiplatform games. Lets talk about the vast list of exclusive games that came out for Xbox this ye- Oh wait..Badosh
At least all the 360 exclusives delivered.

Oh yes Crackdown really delivered..
Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#52 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

My favourite part about this troll thread is the lack of mention of Forza. We know Forza>GT so of course TC wouldn't mention it. :roll:

waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 waltefmoney
Member since 2010 • 18030 Posts

[QUOTE="Badosh"][QUOTE="ThisIsTwoFace"]The only thing Xbox has are multiplatform games. Lets talk about the vast list of exclusive games that came out for Xbox this ye- Oh wait..ThisIsTwoFace
At least all the 360 exclusives delivered.

Oh yes Crackdown really delivered..

Crackdown came out in 2011? That's strange, thought it was 2007.

waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 waltefmoney

My favourite part about this troll thread is the lack of mention of Forza. We know Forza>GT so of course TC wouldn't mention it. :roll:

speedfreak48t5p

He's a moron who actually believes he's funny and keeps torturing SW with his "wit".

BibiMaghoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 BibiMaghoo
Member since 2009 • 4018 Posts

speedfreak48t5p
Surely thats opinion though it it not? GT from what I understand has significantly more content than Forza does. I havnt played Forza, so dont know this as fact. But I understand the latest game was rather disaponting in what content it delivered that was new. GT on the otherhand, was filled with new content, and people still complained about all the old content that carried over. I dont think either 'wins' here, just gamers loosing. You either had to wait 6 years for a game with flaws from old content carried through, or wait two years for a new game that delivered very little new content. We all lost with the racers as gamers.
waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 waltefmoney

[QUOTE="speedfreak48t5p"]

BibiMaghoo

Surely thats opinion though it it not? GT from what I understand has significantly more content than Forza does. I havnt played Forza, so dont know this as fact. But I understand the latest game was rather disaponting in what content it delivered that was new. GT on the otherhand, was filled with new content, and people still complained about all the old content that carried over. I dont think either 'wins' here, just gamers loosing. You either had to wait 6 years for a game with flaws from old content carried through, or wait two years for a new game that delivered very little new content. We all lost with the racers as gamers.

Considering Forza has been consistently demolishing GT in scores across the board, it's a popular opinion.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] whats the point with record breaking sales, highest scoring exclusive of the year and Skyrim the GOTY on 360 is actually playable. lems are enjoying the xmas festivities HO HO HO.sts106mat

9% screen tearing, unbearable load times and jaggies=playable? :| cause I don't have any of that on my PS3 version and the framerate is stable around 30 fps. 360 fanboys are really desperate this year making all sorts of nonsense claims.

what game are you talking about charles? skyrim works great on 360, load times are very quick now the game is installed actually, and i have zero screen tearing.

its the PS3 fans who are the ones making the BS claims, look at your very own post HAHAHA

Then you're lying it's a fact the 360 version has lots and lots of screen tearing.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="sts106mat"]

what game are you talking about charles? skyrim works great on 360, load times are very quick now the game is installed actually, and i have zero screen tearing.

its the PS3 fans who are the ones making the BS claims, look at your very own post HAHAHA

sts106mat

Then you're lying it's a fact the 360 version has lots and lots of screen tearing.

dont call me a liar charles, its not a fact, i have no screen tearing on skyrim on my TV. I use HDMI, maybe thats making a difference?

Yes I will cause it's not the first time either. Both digital foundry and lens of truth reported high amounts of screen tearing. You can see it in this video too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o921p4TIzH4. I'm pretty sure they're using HDMI too...

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#61 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17425 Posts
How many of these threads are you going to make? Are you trying to convince us or yourself? You are still a PS3 fanboy, no matter how much you try to seem unbiased You are obligated to think PS3 is better at everything.
ThisIsTwoFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 ThisIsTwoFace

speedfreak48t5p
Gran Turismo 5 PROLOGUE sold more than Forza Motorsport 4. That is all.
waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 waltefmoney

[QUOTE="speedfreak48t5p"]

ThisIsTwoFace

Okay, what does that have to do with what he said? Not to mention PROLOGUE came out in 2007, Forza 4 came out in 2011, how are you comparing the sales?

WarTornRuston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 WarTornRuston
Member since 2011 • 2712 Posts

Well 90% of the time it does and more often then not you can see the difference's pretty quick. Skyrim, Orange Box Red Dead Redemption, Crysis 2, FEAR, RAGE, Ghostbusters ,Mafia 2, and Bayonetta are pretty obvious after a few minutes of gameplay.

Even the ones that are not so obvious like Resident Evil 5 and Mass Effect 2 actually become apparent when you own both versions of the game.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] dont call me a liar charles, its not a fact, i have no screen tearing on skyrim on my TV. I use HDMI, maybe thats making a difference?sts106mat

Yes I will cause it's not the first time either. Both digital foundry and lens of truth reported high amounts of screen tearing. You can see it in this video too I'm pretty sure they're using HDMI too...

maybe, but 60 hours in and I haven't noticed any so maybe its not across the board? doesn't make me a liar.

i could just as easily link you to one of hundreds of youtube videos of skyrim on PS3 where the lag makes it more like a slideshow than a game and say that this is exactly what you are experiencing and then accuse you of being a liar. see?

Screen tearing isn't a bug that only happens to some. It happens to everyone. Just as the PS3 has 2.5 fps lower average. No it doesn't make you a liar but it's still there. I think I would notice if it suddenly it was a slideshow. You're just not a graphics w**** like me.

Avatar image for GunSmith1_basic
GunSmith1_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#67 GunSmith1_basic
Member since 2002 • 10548 Posts

fans of any system will cling to any logic to support their system.

I agree with you TC, the ps3's exclusive list really does trump any advantage in multiplats that the 360 has. There are cases like Bayonetta and Skyrim where there is slowdown and whatnot, but the game is still playable. Skyrim's ps3 issues will likely never be completely fixed but will only get better. It is better on 360 but the game is still on the ps3.

Most arguments for the 360 multiplat superiority involve nitpicking the textures or details. Stuff like in GTA4 and Red Dead. In those cases it is hardly worth bringing it up.

ThisIsTwoFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 ThisIsTwoFace

[QUOTE="ThisIsTwoFace"][QUOTE="speedfreak48t5p"]

waltefmoney

Okay, what does that have to do with what he said? Not to mention PROLOGUE came out in 2007, Forza 4 came out in 2011, how are you comparing the sales?

Because he said Forza is better than Gran Turismo when we all know thats pure BS. So I then decided to counter that statement with some statistics. Now I will wait for him to reply with something like "Oh but we have other games like PGR and NFS so of course its not going to sell well"
navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 navyguy21

fans of any system will cling to any logic to support their system.

I agree with you TC, the ps3's exclusive list really does trump any advantage in multiplats that the 360 has. There are cases like Bayonetta and Skyrim where there is slowdown and whatnot, but the game is still playable. Skyrim's ps3 issues will likely never be completely fixed but will only get better. It is better on 360 but the game is still on the ps3.

Most arguments for the 360 multiplat superiority involve nitpicking the textures or details. Stuff like in GTA4 and Red Dead. In those cases it is hardly worth bringing it up.

GunSmith1_basic
Well if cows would shut up about exclusives (and how 360 is incapable of uber graphics kings), im sure lems wouldnt go on about the multiplat differences. Simple really.....
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 themajormayor
[QUOTE="themajormayor"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"]

maybe, but 60 hours in and I haven't noticed any so maybe its not across the board? doesn't make me a liar.

i could just as easily link you to one of hundreds of youtube videos of skyrim on PS3 where the lag makes it more like a slideshow than a game and say that this is exactly what you are experiencing and then accuse you of being a liar. see?

sts106mat

Screen tearing isn't a bug that only happens to some. It happens to everyone. Just as the PS3 has 2.5 fps lower average. No it doesn't make you a liar but it's still there. I think I would notice if it suddenly it was a slideshow. You're just not a graphics w**** like me.

if you were a graphics whore, you wouldn't be gaming on consoles. the screen tearing is barely noticeable if it exists, cause i hate screen tearing more than any other graphical nuisances. Trust me I dont see any when i play skyrim.

I'm a poor graphics whore. What games do you see screen tearing in then?
waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 waltefmoney

Because he said Forza is better than Gran Turismo when we all know thats pure BS. So I then decided to counter that statement with some statistics. Now I will wait for him to reply with something like "Oh but we have other games like PGR and NFS so of course its not going to sell well"ThisIsTwoFace

You countered it by comparing the sales of a game that came out in 2007 to a game that came out in 2011? Not to mention that sales don't equal quality. He could easily counter by saying Forza is the higher scoring franchise, in which case you would be owned. Hard.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] if you were a graphics whore, you wouldn't be gaming on consoles. the screen tearing is barely noticeable if it exists, cause i hate screen tearing more than any other graphical nuisances. Trust me I dont see any when i play skyrim. sts106mat

I'm a poor graphics whore. What games do you see screen tearing in then?

the worst example would be Ubisofts "Blazing Angels" practically unplayable because of it.

Yeah well Skyrim is not on that level of screen tearing really but it's some there. Maybe you're just not that sensitive to it. Cause I notice FPS drops on the PS3 there's no denying. Nothing extreme at all though but if you look it's there occasionally
ThisIsTwoFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 ThisIsTwoFace

[QUOTE="ThisIsTwoFace"]Because he said Forza is better than Gran Turismo when we all know thats pure BS. So I then decided to counter that statement with some statistics. Now I will wait for him to reply with something like "Oh but we have other games like PGR and NFS so of course its not going to sell well"waltefmoney

You countered it by comparing the sales of a game that came out in 2007 to a game that came out in 2011? Not to mention that sales don't equal quality. He could easily counter by saying Forza is the higher scoring franchise, in which case you would be owned. Hard.

In that case I would easily counter by bringing up the sales again. 1.5 M just can't compete with Gran Turismo 5`s 6.96M .
waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 waltefmoney

In that case I would easily counter by bringing up the sales again. 1.5 M just can't compete with Gran Turismo 5`s 6.96M .ThisIsTwoFace

You would counter the fact that sales don't matter when discussing quality by bringing up sales? You aren't very bright, are you?

LazySloth718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 LazySloth718
Member since 2011 • 2345 Posts

Here is a list of multiplats that are noticeably better on 360

• GTA4
  • RDR
  • Fallout 3
  • Fallout New Vegas
  • Borderlands
  • Skyrim
  • Bayonetta

All the others have such miniscule differences that they shouldn't even be noted

BPoole96

Oblivion - vampire bug not fixed after 5 years on PS3

Ghostbusters

Tom Clancy's Endwar

R6 Vegas 1 & 2

Dragon Age (low framerates and lag in combat)

Orange Box - complete botch job

There's alot of things I like about the PS3, and I would make it my main system if it was just "graphics."

But Sony is allowing companies to sell games that are flat out botch jobs, that don't run well, that visibly stutter, lag, crash, etc.

Hell I played a demo of Payday : The Heist the other day, the framerates felt so low, I felt like I was getting 15fps.

Basically if a game is PS3 exclusive then you're golden, it will be superior to anything they put out on 360, it will run well, look nice, etc.

If it's multiplat then you're playing roulette.

waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 waltefmoney

Basically if a game is PS3 exclusive then you're golden, it will be superior to anything they put out on 360, it will run well, look nice, etc.

LazySloth718

Do you ever get tired of being such a moron?

o0HAPPY0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 o0HAPPY0o
Member since 2007 • 815 Posts

There is hardly a different in multiplats (any one who isn't a fanboy knows this) and most of the time you can't even noitice. The whole "xbox has teh better multiplatz" is something that idiots who go to lens of truth and digital foundry believe. I can understand why they do though, someone has to make them feel less insucure about having a console with no more games coming out. And I can understand why sites like lens of truth and digital foundry do what they do, to make money off of idtiot fanboys. The more fanboys they get to watch ads on their site, the more money they recieve. I can't blame them, I would be doing the SAME exact thing in their postion.

What's funny though is that none of these people want to talk about exclusives. No they want to pretend that their is a VAST difference between multiplats because some site says so, but if you compare exclusives they don't want to admit it. No 360 exclusive comes close to PS3 exlcusives, nothing. Halo doesn't look anywhere near as good as Killzone, Gears is nothing special compared to Uncharted, and MGS4 STILL looks better than 360 exclusives, and that came out in 2008!

In multiplats the differences are minimal, but in exclusives there is a VAST difference. Some people don't want to admit it, sorry but it's the truth.

ShadowMoses900

No wrong! According to DF the 360 has better multi-plats by 83% so suck it upTC you one console owning fan-boy loser. Uncharted 3 is a quick time event movie game, the game-play looks like sh*t and the multi-player looks like ass so stop with the bs hyperbole.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts
It's funny to see consolites argue over who has the best multi plats when completely ignoring PC, it's cute. ^_^
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
[QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

[QUOTE="ThisIsTwoFace"]Because he said Forza is better than Gran Turismo when we all know thats pure BS. So I then decided to counter that statement with some statistics. Now I will wait for him to reply with something like "Oh but we have other games like PGR and NFS so of course its not going to sell well"ThisIsTwoFace

In that case I would easily counter by bringing up the sales again. 1.5 M just can't compete with Gran Turismo 5`s 6.96M .

Mario Kart Wii sold over 28 million copies, so it's 4 times as good as GT5. Makes sense.
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
It's funny to see consolites argue over who has the best multi plats when completely ignoring PC, it's cute. ^_^Heil68
It's possible to compare A and B without considering every other letter in the alphabet :)
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="sts106mat"]

the worst example would be Ubisofts "Blazing Angels" practically unplayable because of it.

sts106mat

Yeah well Skyrim is not on that level of screen tearing really but it's some there. Maybe you're just not that sensitive to it. Cause I notice FPS drops on the PS3 there's no denying. Nothing extreme at all though but if you look it's there occasionally

so youve' gone from saying "there is a lot" to "nothing extreme and IF YOU LOOK its there occassionally" nice.

if there is any its un-noticeable. when listening to the Daedra or other character Bull**it, i spin around and around sometimes, you'd expect tearing to be obvious there, but i dont see it. i have the game installed and play on a 42" tv in HDMI and the xbox set to 1080p. i have had the game take a one or two second pause once or twice, but no other problems, i love it. cant wait to play it tonight.

I was talking about 2 separate things. There's alot of screen tearing on the 360 but the FPS drops are nothing extreme at all. I can even see the screen tearing in the videos very clearly. It should be there when there's lots of action going. Like in a big fight or sometihng. I don't know maybe the installing removes it? But DF didn't say anything about that.
ThisIsTwoFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 ThisIsTwoFace

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

There is hardly a different in multiplats (any one who isn't a fanboy knows this) and most of the time you can't even noitice. The whole "xbox has teh better multiplatz" is something that idiots who go to lens of truth and digital foundry believe. I can understand why they do though, someone has to make them feel less insucure about having a console with no more games coming out. And I can understand why sites like lens of truth and digital foundry do what they do, to make money off of idtiot fanboys. The more fanboys they get to watch ads on their site, the more money they recieve. I can't blame them, I would be doing the SAME exact thing in their postion.

What's funny though is that none of these people want to talk about exclusives. No they want to pretend that their is a VAST difference between multiplats because some site says so, but if you compare exclusives they don't want to admit it. No 360 exclusive comes close to PS3 exlcusives, nothing. Halo doesn't look anywhere near as good as Killzone, Gears is nothing special compared to Uncharted, and MGS4 STILL looks better than 360 exclusives, and that came out in 2008!

In multiplats the differences are minimal, but in exclusives there is a VAST difference. Some people don't want to admit it, sorry but it's the truth.

o0HAPPY0o

No wrong! According to DF the 360 has better multi-plats by 83% so suck it upTC you one console owning fanboy idiot. Uncarted 3 is a quick time event movie game, the game-play looks like sh*t and the multi-player looks like ass so stop with the bs hyperbole.

Your opinion means nothing because Xbox 360 has CRACKDOWN 2. LOL
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44058 Posts

[QUOTE="Heil68"]It's funny to see consolites argue over who has the best multi plats when completely ignoring PC, it's cute. ^_^sts106mat
oh here he is, the biggest ex-PS3 fanboy on the site hahaha. if UC3 AAA editors choice had won GOTY, you'd be all over these threads, but now you are hiding behind the PC again, hilarious dude.

STS106mat calling'em as he see'em and hits the cow, erm eh nail on the head I should add. ;)

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 navyguy21
[QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ThisIsTwoFace

No wrong! According to DF the 360 has better multi-plats by 83% so suck it upTC you one console owning fanboy idiot. Uncarted 3 is a quick time event movie game, the game-play looks like sh*t and the multi-player looks like ass so stop with the bs hyperbole.

Your opinion means nothing because Xbox 360 has CRACKDOWN 2. LOL

lol, wtf?
BibiMaghoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 BibiMaghoo
Member since 2009 • 4018 Posts

[QUOTE="BibiMaghoo"][QUOTE="speedfreak48t5p"]

waltefmoney

Considering Forza has been consistently demolishing GT in scores across the board, it's a popular opinion.

Gran Turismo - 96 Gran Turismo 2 - 93 Gran Turismo 3 - 95 Gran Turismo 4 - 89 Gran Turismo 5 - 84 Average = 91.4 Forza 1 - 92 Forza 2 - 90 Forza 3 - 92 Forza 4 - 91 Average = 91.25 Now, I would say they look pretty even to me. I think saying that ''Forza has been consistently demolishing GT in scores across the board'' is an overblown statement, when Metacritic has the average scores as pretty much exactly the same.........Forza slightly less in fact.
waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 waltefmoney
[QUOTE="BibiMaghoo"] Gran Turismo - 96 Gran Turismo 2 - 93 Gran Turismo 3 - 95 Gran Turismo 4 - 89 Gran Turismo 5 - 84 Average = 91.4 Forza 1 - 92 Forza 2 - 90 Forza 3 - 92 Forza 4 - 91 Average = 91.25 Now, I would say they look pretty even to me. I think saying that ''Forza has been consistently demolishing GT in scores across the board'' is an overblown statement, when Metacritic has the average scores as pretty much exactly the same.........Forza slightly less in fact.

Obviously I'm talking about this gen. Lumping different gens together is not the best thing to do when comparing scores.
Avatar image for GunSmith1_basic
GunSmith1_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#93 GunSmith1_basic
Member since 2002 • 10548 Posts

Well if cows would shut up about exclusives (and how 360 is incapable of uber graphics kings), im sure lems wouldnt go on about the multiplat differences. Simple really.....navyguy21

the graphics king stuff I get since that discussion is about nitpicking. Same as the multiplat argument. PS3=360. Simple as that. The exclusive list on the ps3 is a HUGE deal though. That's a discussion about content, which is something much more real than childish nitpicking

BlbecekBobecek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#94 BlbecekBobecek
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]In multiplats the differences are minimalStevo_the_gamer
How's Skyrim on PS3 compared to PC and 360? :]

Well the PC version is the only way to play Skyrim right (esp. thanks to modding community), PS3 version is barely playable and 360 version sucks only a little bit less than PS3 version.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

The differences between most multiplats are very...unnoticable.

But there are ps3 multiplats that are f***ed up.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Heil68
[QUOTE="Heil68"]It's funny to see consolites argue over who has the best multi plats when completely ignoring PC, it's cute. ^_^sts106mat
oh here he is, the biggest ex-PS3 fanboy on the site hahaha. if UC3 AAA editors choice had won GOTY, you'd be all over these threads, but now you are hiding behind the PC again, hilarious dude.

Hiding? Naw, look at my posting history, I've always said PC>PS3>Wii>360. I'm sorry you feel the need to once again question where my loyalty lies, but if it makes you feel better I still think the 360 sucks and that PS3 is better.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Heil68

[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="Heil68"]It's funny to see consolites argue over who has the best multi plats when completely ignoring PC, it's cute. ^_^SecretPolice

STS106mat calling'em as he see'em and hits the cow, erm eh nail on the head I should add. ;)

You dont have a very good memory, do you? It seems like it's possible a lem thing? I've always said PC is the superior platform and that goes for multi plats as well. That's why I got Skyrim, BF3 and Batman on PC.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Heil68
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="Heil68"]It's funny to see consolites argue over who has the best multi plats when completely ignoring PC, it's cute. ^_^Heil68

Hiding? Naw, look at my posting history, I've always said PC>PS3>Wii>360. I'm sorry you feel the need to once again question where my loyalty lies, but if it makes you feel better I still think the 360 sucks and that PS3 is better.

Edit--I still picked Uncharted 3 AAA 9.0 Editors Choice for my GOTY too. :D
Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#99 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11266 Posts

[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]Cows are having a meltdown lately and it is so fun to watch.BlbecekBobecek

Yep, too bad Lems arent even trying anymore.

Should have given up in 2008/9 imo.
waltefmoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 waltefmoney

Hiding? Naw, look at my posting history, I've always said PC>PS3>Wii>360. I'm sorry you feel the need to once again question where my loyalty lies, but if it makes you feel better I still think the 360 sucks and that PS3 is better. Heil68

I was actually considered a lem at one point. ;) Heil68

Oh Heil.