Xbox 360 is rubbish

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rabbidcrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 rabbidcrazy
Member since 2006 • 371 Posts
Add reasons on yourself:

1. Its too expensive
2. Its too big
3. Constantly breaks down
4. The controller has no motion sensing
5. No decent added features
6. All focused on graphics
7. No good games
8. Was outsold in Japan in less than 4 weeks by both competitors after being out for a year.
9. It came out to early and will end up like Dreamcast
10. Just Microsoft trying to have a monopoly in another field... and it's flopping.
slduncanlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 slduncanlaw
Member since 2005 • 336 Posts
Wow!!!  You've convinced me.  I'm going staight home and taking a hammer to mine!!!  Thank you Mr. British Person.
Zerostatic0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#3 Zerostatic0
Member since 2005 • 4263 Posts
Can mods just ban guys like this? It really messes up the forums
nivet14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 nivet14
Member since 2006 • 5329 Posts
Only fanboys make threads like these. 
rabbidcrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rabbidcrazy
If you look around a little... you'd know this thread is in response to the "PS3 is rubbish" thread. We can make one for every system... it's pretty easy.
samusarmada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 samusarmada
Member since 2005 • 5816 Posts
Add reasons on yourself:

1. Its too expensive
2. Its too big
7. No good games
8. Was outsold in Japan in less than 4 weeks by both competitors after being out for a year.
10. Just Microsoft trying to have a monopoly in another field... and it's flopping.rabbidcrazy
i take it this is a response to the ps3 is rubbish thread.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#7 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
It is too expensive.  400$ is a lot to ask for a gaming console.   600$ is just plain crazy.
Avatar image for Mancow_wrestler
Mancow_wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Mancow_wrestler
Member since 2006 • 1249 Posts
1. Its too expensive: WTF? 2. Its too big: ...have you looked at the ps3? 3. Constantly breaks down ...ok well you don't own one then 4. The controller has no motion sensing ...who cares? I'll take rumble over crappy motion any day personally.... 5. No decent added features ...not worth my time listing why this is wrong 6. All focused on graphics ...Right, the controller, xbox live, and all of the amazing features and additions to gameplay that other consoles simply can't have, makes the 360 a Graphics whore right? 7. No good games Better than the ps3.... 8. Was outsold in Japan in less than 4 weeks by both competitors after being out for a year. ...Xbox sucks in Japan...but its getting a lot better. 9. It came out to early and will end up like Dreamcast ...lol if any consoles ends up like the dreamcast, it'll be the ps3...fact. ;) 10. Just Microsoft trying to have a monopoly in another field... and it's flopping. ...sales and millions of gamers say otherwise... sorry MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DaysAirlines
Member since 2006 • 9537 Posts
Jeez if you think the 360 is rubbish I'll be suprised as to what you think of the PS3. P.S. as someone who owns all three, none of them are rubbish, it's fanboys that no one likes.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#10 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
It does have poor reliability - at least the launch systems did with an increased failure rates.
Oemenia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#11 Oemenia
Member since 2003 • 10416 Posts
And the PS3 is hardly as bad as that...
tomarlyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 tomarlyn
Member since 2005 • 20148 Posts
If you look around a little... you'd know this thread is in response to the "PS3 is rubbish" thread. We can make one for every system... it's pretty easy.rabbidcrazy
At least the reasons in the other thread were actually stating the obvious at the moment :P
jvonrader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#13 jvonrader
Member since 2006 • 2183 Posts

"No good games" is enough to make anyone stop paying this guy any attention.  Gears won 8 awards at DICE, for crying out loud.

crazyjames1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 crazyjames1080
Member since 2006 • 7377 Posts
Cows making revenge threads........
Avatar image for psycotictaratua
psycotictaratua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 psycotictaratua
Member since 2005 • 969 Posts
[QUOTE="rabbidcrazy"]If you look around a little... you'd know this thread is in response to the "PS3 is rubbish" thread. We can make one for every system... it's pretty easy.

Except for the Wii, you'd be forced to do more than just copy and paste the same points into a new thread.  C'mon TC, if you're going to do a stupid copycat thread, at least do more than changing half the points.  To compare the two:

Add reasons on yourself:
1. Its too expensive
2. Its too big
3. It looks like a George Foreman grill
4.The controller has no rumble
5.No decent added features
6.all focused on graphics
7.no good games
8.its just a blu-ray player with a built in games console (they even admitted it)
9.its come out too late everyone wants the other 2
10.Theyve had the idea for 4 years and its taken them that long to make it, yet it is still rubbishCamzo

Add reasons on yourself:

1. Its too expensive
2. Its too big

4. The controller has no motion sensing (only two words changed)
7. No good games

10. Just Microsoft trying to have a monopoly in another field... and it's flopping.rabbidcrazy

5 out of the 10 points are just copied and pasted! And one is just changing "rumble" into "motion sensing!"

TC, at least think of something original next time you're saying something stupid.
Franco-J

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Franco-J
Member since 2003 • 1435 Posts
We are still early in the year, but that was one of the most ridiculous posts of 2007. Another Sony sheepman embarassed by the PS3's failure to live up to the hype. Just mad because a less expensive console is so much better than their over priced, over hyped sheeeaat.
tumulisy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 tumulisy
Member since 2007 • 435 Posts
Add reasons on yourself:

1. Its too expensive
2. Its too big
7. No good games
1.$600 or $300 hmm 4.no need it got rumble 6.7.graphics are great games exclusive ones that are out gow lostplanet vivapinata deadrising saints row pgr3
tumulisy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 tumulisy
Member since 2007 • 435 Posts
[QUOTE="psycotictaratua"][QUOTE="rabbidcrazy"]If you look around a little... you'd know this thread is in response to the "PS3 is rubbish" thread. We can make one for every system... it's pretty easy.

Except for the Wii, you'd be forced to do more than just copy and paste the same points into a new thread.  C'mon TC, if you're going to do a stupid copycat thread, at least do more than changing half the points.  To compare the two:

Add reasons on yourself:
1. Its too expensive
2. Its too big
3. It looks like a George Foreman grill
4.The controller has no rumble
5.No decent added features
6.all focused on graphics
7.no good games
8.its just a blu-ray player with a built in games console (they even admitted it)
9.its come out too late everyone wants the other 2
10.Theyve had the idea for 4 years and its taken them that long to make it, yet it is still rubbishCamzo

Add reasons on yourself:

1. Its too expensive
2. Its too big
4. The controller has no motion sensing (only two words changed)
7. No good games

5 out of the 10 points are just copied and pasted! And one is just changing "rumble" into "motion sensing!"

TC, at least think of something original next time you're saying something stupid.

agreed
shawnjfulton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 shawnjfulton
Member since 2005 • 101 Posts

1. Its too expensive - Not at first, but when you add xbox live and hd-dvd player it gets up there pretty quick

2. Its too big- It is slim, xbox and playstation switched size comparisons this time around

3. Constantly breaks down- My friend will be sending his back for the fourth time since launch

4. The controller has no motion sensing- has rumble though, but its still a regular controller

5. No decent added features- People like xbox live, but I don't think it is that much better than the PSN

6. All focused on graphics- To bad the graphics can't be better than the PS3 because of limited disk size.

7. No good games-  Only good game is GOW and soon to be Halo 3.  Gears just came out and they compare the launch titles of PS3 to the years worth of Xbox titles.  (Thats lame)

8. Was outsold in Japan in less than 4 weeks by both competitors after being out for a year. Xbox is american machine however we know that Japan is the gaming capital

9. It came out to early and will end up like Dreamcast- I don't think so, but I don't think it will do better than the PS3

10. Just Microsoft trying to have a monopoly in another field... and it's flopping.- MS about to lose pc war.  I know alot of people switching to MAC's because of the Vista operating system.

Just my opinion, nothing is factual until everything is said and done.

tacomh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 tacomh
Member since 2003 • 1847 Posts
Add reasons on yourself:

1. Its too expensive- PS3
2. Its too big-PS3
3. Constantly breaks down-Each console has its share of problems
4. The controller has no motion sensing-PS3 has no rumble
5. No decent added features- ignorant statement
6. All focused on graphics-PS3
7. No good games-PS3
9. It came out to early and will end up like Dreamcast- Never
10. Just Microsoft trying to have a monopoly in another field... and it's flopping. how are they trying to have a monopoly, do you know what that word means.rabbidcrazy
Vasichko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Vasichko
Member since 2004 • 2565 Posts
Add reasons on yourself:

1. Its too expensive
2. Its too big
7. No good games
Wow considering I dont care for motion sensing you got me there! Last thing I want to do during a video game is sweat.
snackdaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#22 snackdaddy
Member since 2006 • 2122 Posts

Can mods just ban guys like this? It really messes up the forumsZerostatic0

Would be nice!

shawnjfulton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 shawnjfulton
I have had no problems with my PS3.  The people that I know who have the PS3 have never had problems.  I also hate when 360 fans talk about launch titles and comparing them to the years worth of games that have come out on the 360.  That is ridiculous.  GOW, Lost Planet.  Neither of these games were launch titles.  So to me you guys had the worse year worth of games considering what is about to come out for the PS3 in the next coming months.
RippedFubar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 RippedFubar
Member since 2005 • 426 Posts
Add reasons on yourself:

1. Its too expensive
2. Its too big
7. No good games
this is what I think ???????????????????????????????????????? on this post
shawnjfulton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 shawnjfulton

[QUOTE="Zerostatic0"]Can mods just ban guys like this? It really messes up the forumssnackdaddy

Would be nice!

Some guys might come up with some lame topics, but even 360 fans come up with some of the dumbest topics like, "PS3 launch titles suck" or "Is the PS3 slowly dying". Lame topics on both sides. Lets talk about real topics like PS3 bombing on 360 in march with the finish of country launches followed by a month of strong games.
nanomecha4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 nanomecha4
Member since 2007 • 458 Posts
1)No Blu-Ray 2)No Motion Sensing 3)50/yr online
vickissv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 vickissv2
Member since 2004 • 1951 Posts
lol come on , not only are those bad points but... "Rubbish"
Moonlight-AB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Moonlight-AB
Member since 2006 • 648 Posts
Add reasons on yourself:

1. Its too expensive - its cheaper then the PS3 :|
2. Its too big - Its smaller then the PS3 but yeah it has a huge power brick
3. Constantly breaks down - Well I do hear alot of people complaning about the red ring of death
4. The controller has no motion sensing - true but it has rumble which PS3 doesn't
5. No decent added features - Xbox live,  live arcade and compatability with other products isn't good for you?
6. All focused on graphics - No, the graphics are great but the gameplay is also awesome
7. No good games - GeOW, Dead rising, oblivion etc etc etc (I would be here all day)
8. Was outsold in Japan in less than 4 weeks by both competitors after being out for a year. - 100% true
9. It came out to early and will end up like Dreamcast - I doubt it, Microsoft has deeeeeeeeeeeeep pockets
10. Just Microsoft trying to have a monopoly in another field... and it's flopping. - Mayberabbidcrazy
rabbidcrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 rabbidcrazy

[QUOTE="rabbidcrazy"]Add reasons on yourself:

1. Its too expensive
2. Its too big
7. No good games
10. Just Microsoft trying to have a monopoly in another field... and it's flopping.tumulisy
1.$600 or $300 hmm 4.no need it got rumble 6.7.graphics are great games exclusive ones that are out gow lostplanet vivapinata deadrising saints row pgr3

Ugh... if you're going to compare... compare fairly...

Premium Versions:
PS3 = $600 | Xbox 360 = $400

Non-Premium Versions:
PS3 = $500 | Xbox 360 = $300

As a side note... the Non-Premium PS3 has more features than the Premium Xbox 360.

Dr_DudeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Dr_DudeMan
Member since 2006 • 2794 Posts
Add reasons on yourself:

1. Its too expensive
2. Its too big
7. No good games
And the award to most retarded post of the day goes to some schmo from the UK.
Dr_DudeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Dr_DudeMan
[QUOTE="rabbidcrazy"]Add reasons on yourself:

1. Its too expensive
2. Its too big
7. No good games
10. Just Microsoft trying to have a monopoly in another field... and it's flopping.Dr_DudeMan
And the award to most retarded post of the day goes to some schmo from the UK.

See I love cows actually because they have no idea what they are missing. Let me tell you, I bought all 3 consoles. And the ps3 got so little use that I sold it. And that is that. If the ps3 is so d*** amazing why didnt I, and ex-owner, get convinced to keep it once I experienced it? The answer is that it is an aweful gaming console. Sony ruined the experience with an inferior GPU and a POS controller. Rumble is important, Sorry. And controller layout is important. So when you have all 3 systems, you can preach to me about how terrible the 360 is, but for now you are labeled in my book as retarded fanboy.
Sushimaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Sushimaster
Member since 2003 • 2671 Posts
I think it's rubbish because it's freaking white.  I don't like white stuff. Everything I have is black.  Black TV, Black computer, black monitor, black mouse, black table, black bookshelf, black PS2, black Xbox, black black black.  See where I'm going here.  I may get a black 360, in a few years.  If there is something other than blue dragon on it.
Dr_DudeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Dr_DudeMan
I think it's rubbish because it's freaking white. I don't like white stuff. Everything I have is black. Black TV, Black computer, black monitor, black mouse, black table, black bookshelf, black PS2, black Xbox, black black black. See where I'm going here. I may get a black 360, in a few years. If there is something other than blue dragon on it.Sushimaster
Well then you are really missing out all because of the color. And if you really cared about it being black so much, you would just buy a black skin for it for like 15$.
JohnWinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 JohnWinger
Member since 2007 • 1903 Posts

Wow!!!  You've convinced me.  I'm going staight home and taking a hammer to mine!!!  Thank you Mr. British Person. slduncanlaw

Cheers mate

:P

casey7672

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 casey7672
Member since 2006 • 5348 Posts
I think #3 is 360's biggest problem.
Sushimaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Sushimaster
Member since 2003 • 2671 Posts
[QUOTE="Sushimaster"]I think it's rubbish because it's freaking white. I don't like white stuff. Everything I have is black. Black TV, Black computer, black monitor, black mouse, black table, black bookshelf, black PS2, black Xbox, black black black. See where I'm going here. I may get a black 360, in a few years. If there is something other than blue dragon on it.Dr_DudeMan
Well then you are really missing out all because of the color. And if you really cared about it being black so much, you would just buy a black skin for it for like 15$.

You missed the part about me not liking the games.
casey7672

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 casey7672
Member since 2006 • 5348 Posts

It does have poor reliability - at least the launch systems did with an increased failure rates.sonicare

I think the question would be, who's hasn't failed or at least has freezes occasionally?

deadmeat59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#38 deadmeat59
Member since 2003 • 8981 Posts
Add reasons on yourself:

1. Its too expensive
2. Its too big
7. No good games
i 100% agree with you
solarized2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 solarized2
Member since 2006 • 26 Posts
Yes it makes me embarrassed to be from the UK.The PS3 isn't even out over here yet and he's probably creaming himself over game pics on the net(which are probably FMV not in game)
deadmeat59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#40 deadmeat59
Member since 2003 • 8981 Posts
[QUOTE="Mancow_wrestler"]1. Its too expensive: WTF? 2. Its too big: ...have you looked at the ps3? 3. Constantly breaks down ...ok well you don't own one then 4. The controller has no motion sensing ...who cares? I'll take rumble over crappy motion any day personally.... 5. No decent added features ...not worth my time listing why this is wrong 6. All focused on graphics ...Right, the controller, xbox live, and all of the amazing features and additions to gameplay that other consoles simply can't have, makes the 360 a Graphics whore right? 7. No good games Better than the ps3.... 8. Was outsold in Japan in less than 4 weeks by both competitors after being out for a year. ...Xbox sucks in Japan...but its getting a lot better. 9. It came out to early and will end up like Dreamcast ...lol if any consoles ends up like the dreamcast, it'll be the ps3...fact. ;) 10. Just Microsoft trying to have a monopoly in another field... and it's flopping. ...sales and millions of gamers say otherwise... sorry MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i think it funny that every time some one bashes 360 they think its a sony fan. 360 have last gen controlls wiimote>6axies>>>>>>>>>360 360 does not have built in memory even wii have 512mb 360 does not have wi fi so you need your 360 near to the pc if u want to use xbox live even wii has built in wi fi. the add on costs over a 100$ 360 cant use a web bowser wii and ps3 can. you have to pay for games to be played online ps3 and wii dont alot of games make you buy maps that did not come with the game we already pay 60$ a game and 50$ for live and they make us pay more
TripleXAlexXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 TripleXAlexXx
Member since 2006 • 867 Posts
Add reasons on yourself:

1. Its too expensive
2. Its too big
7. No good games
You're totally right. You had me at "rubbish". I especially agree with the no good games part.
TripleXAlexXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 TripleXAlexXx
Member since 2006 • 867 Posts
[QUOTE="nanomecha4"]1)No Blu-Ray 2)No Motion Sensing 3)50/yr online

I don't want drive that does nothing but hinder my gaming experience.