Xbox 360 cheaper than PS3 ?? LOL!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blackhorsemen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 blackhorsemen
Member since 2006 • 1200 Posts

Come on  , the 360 is cheaper ONLY IF YOUR NOT GOING TO PLAY ONLINE !!! (which I doubt you won´t)

360 : 400 dollars

Xbox Live for 5 years (a console life cycle) 250 dollars

Wi Fi Adapter (if you have a wireless router) 100 dollars

HD DVD (if you want to watch HD movies) 200 dollars

Total : 850 dollars . . . and still without HDMI and with only 20 GB , and dont forget you have to pay for microsoft points too if you want to download some content (Gears of War new maps)

OH and I FORGOT!  The console is very unreliable so if your warranty expires , you´ll have to pay 140 dollars for repair

Total : 990 dollars and still without HDMI and with only 20 GB , and dont forget you have to pay for microsoft points too if you want to download some content (Gears of War new maps)

PS3 : only 600 dollars with free online gaming , blu ray , 60 GB , HDMI , Wi Fi , RELIABLE CONSOLE and the most powerful console .

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Verge_6
Member since 2007 • 20282 Posts
And this, my friends, is one os the reasons why Cows are viewed as the worst fanbase at this point in time.
Redfingers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Redfingers
Member since 2005 • 4510 Posts
So this is what they were making fun of.
Avatar image for mistervengeance
mistervengeance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 mistervengeance
Member since 2006 • 6769 Posts

Come on , the 360 is cheaper ONLY IF YOUR NOT GOING TO PLAY ONLINE !!! (which I doubt you won´t)

Xbox Live for 5 years (a console life cycle) 250 dollars

HD DVD (if you want to watch HD movies) 200 dollars

Total : 850 dollars . . . and still without HDMI and with only 20 GB , and dont forget you have to pay for microsoft points too if you want to download some content (Gears of War new maps)

OH and I FORGOT! The console is very unreliable so if your warranty expires , you´ll have to pay 140 dollars for repair

Total : 990 dollars and still without HDMI and with only 20 GB , and dont forget you have to pay for microsoft points too if you want to download some content (Gears of War new maps)

PS3 : only 600 dollars with free online gaming , blu ray , 60 GB , HDMI , Wi Fi , RELIABLE CONSOLE and the most powerful console .

blackhorsemen

don't even bother anymore. i agree with you, but you'll just get flamed out on this one. i guarantee soon you'll get someone who says:

"no xbox 360=400$

ps3=600$  you n00b" 

hunters0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 hunters0
Member since 2005 • 368 Posts

Come on , the 360 is cheaper ONLY IF YOUR NOT GOING TO PLAY ONLINE !!! (which I doubt you won´t)

Total : 850 dollars . . . and still without HDMI and with only 20 GB , and dont forget you have to pay for microsoft points too if you want to download some content (Gears of War new maps)

OH and I FORGOT! The console is very unreliable so if your warranty expires , you´ll have to pay 140 dollars for repair

Total : 990 dollars and still without HDMI and with only 20 GB , and dont forget you have to pay for microsoft points too if you want to download some content (Gears of War new maps)

PS3 : only 600 dollars with free online gaming , blu ray , 60 GB , HDMI , Wi Fi , RELIABLE CONSOLE and the most powerful console .

blackhorsemen

OMG LOLZ thts So truzorz.

i aint seen one of these for a while!!!

Oh and you have to ad a bit on to the PS3 for the hdmi cable.thats an extra wa10-300$ depends what you get??? 

OXIIIIXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 OXIIIIXO
Member since 2006 • 2337 Posts

And this, my friends, is one os the reasons why Cows are viewed as the worst fanbase at this point in time.Verge_6

By fanboys of other consoles.

coolviper2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 coolviper2003
Member since 2003 • 1915 Posts

hahahaha

And this, my friends, is one os the reasons why Cows are viewed as the worst fanbase at this point in time.Verge_6

Agreed

SpaceMatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SpaceMatt
Member since 2003 • 3588 Posts

Sigh... anyone can do this too

PS 3: $600        

HDMI cables: $70         

1080p "True HD" TV: $1800

Total: $2470 before taxes

Wii: $250

New TV after you through Wii-mote through old one: $1,000

Total: $1250

Etc., etc.

Michael85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Michael85
Member since 2005 • 3971 Posts
Plus the cost of gasoline to drive to the store, car insurance, inspection stickers, and an oil change.  oh yeah, and you have to figure in the cost of the speeding ticket you got driving to the store to pick up that 360.
skelebull3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 skelebull3000
Member since 2004 • 2724 Posts
 At least I brouhgt some fannay in this thread.
Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Verge_6

[QUOTE="Verge_6"]And this, my friends, is one os the reasons why Cows are viewed as the worst fanbase at this point in time.OXIIIIXO

Didn't see the Forza 2 sticky either, did you? How many Sony fans did we have claiming that Gamespot is paid by Microsoft to give their games good reviews? Casey Wegner even said 'I insult all the other fanbases when I say that Cows are just as bad as them :(', or something to that effect.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
This again? :|
Peter_Darkstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Peter_Darkstar
Member since 2003 • 1091 Posts
Hmm, I thought I payed only $400 for my 360...
waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 waynehead895
Member since 2005 • 18660 Posts
I thought these threads were done for.
fixer293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#17 fixer293
Member since 2003 • 4770 Posts
Um...most of the things listed are optional, thread fails.
zombiepigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 zombiepigeon
Member since 2007 • 829 Posts
I don't really care about paying for XBL being 200 dollars, considering I'm paying that over the course of five years.
waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 waynehead895
Member since 2005 • 18660 Posts

[QUOTE="Verge_6"]And this, my friends, is one os the reasons why Cows are viewed as the worst fanbase at this point in time.OXIIIIXO

Have you read through the Forza 2 offical score thread? If you ever get a chance you should. 

O_Lineman17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 O_Lineman17
Member since 2005 • 1128 Posts

blackhorsemen

Xbox 360 Premium:$400

Xbox Live 1 yr Membership:$50

Game of your choice:$60

Dillusional, insecure cows: Priceless

Seriously, stop with these stupid threads, it is cheaper, live with it. 

Lambo2468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 Lambo2468
Member since 2006 • 12245 Posts

Etc., etc.

SpaceMatt
you dont need a HDTV to enjoy the PS3!!
OXIIIIXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 OXIIIIXO
[QUOTE="OXIIIIXO"]

[QUOTE="Verge_6"]And this, my friends, is one os the reasons why Cows are viewed as the worst fanbase at this point in time.Verge_6

Didn't see the Forza 2 sticky either, did you? How many Sony fans did we have claiming that Gamespot is paid by Microsoft fto give their games good reviews? 

Oh yeah, let's ignore the stupid threads lemmings and sheep have made, well mostly lemmings. Claiming one fanboy is worse than the other is just fanboyism.

blackhorsemen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 blackhorsemen
Member since 2006 • 1200 Posts

PS 3: $600                                                                                                                                                                  HDMI cables: $70                                                                                                                                                        1080p "True HD" TV: $1800

SpaceMatt

Oops I forgot it sorry  : Xbox 360 "Elite" 480 dollars has 1080p too!! Add another 80 bucks to your 360 purchase

SemiMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 81

#24 SemiMaster
Member since 2006 • 19011 Posts

Wow, analogy threads and X costs more than Y threads today. Who's gonna revive the "There's food in the grocery store" type threads next?

System Wars just isn't what it used to be. 

MADVLAD123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#25 MADVLAD123
Member since 2005 • 6053 Posts

Yea, and I'm losing so much money from all the games I'm buying. I mean it's just gaming overkill. God I hate my 360

/sarcasm

PS: HD-DVD drive and Wifi are optional and you don't really need them, and if you can't pay 50 dollars a year than you shouldn't be owning a console.

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Verge_6
[QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="OXIIIIXO"]

Didn't see the Forza 2 sticky either, did you? How many Sony fans did we have claiming that Gamespot is paid by Microsoft fto give their games good reviews?

Oh yeah, let's ignore the stupid threads lemmings and sheep have made, well mostly lemmings. Claiming one fanboy is worse than the other is just fanboyism.

Show me three Lemming posters who slaim that Gamespot is paid by Sony. I can show you about 30 Sony fan who claim GS is paid by Microsoft. Yes, all fanboys suck, but the Cows are the worst at this point in time.

SpaceMatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 SpaceMatt
[QUOTE="SpaceMatt"]

Etc., etc.

Lambo2468

you dont need a HDTV to enjoy the PS3!!

I was just trying to point out how anyone can throw any number of BS "extras" into the price of anything to make it more expensive. Examples: 360 Wi-Fi, a 1080p TV for the PS 3 (after all, if you're going to really get the most out of the system you just threw $600 down on you need only the best TV money can buy) (/sarcasm), a new TV after you throw the Wii-mote through it, gas to drive to the store, warranties, "replacement consoles," etc.

RoslindaleOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 RoslindaleOne
Member since 2006 • 7566 Posts

blackhorsemen

Don't forget to add the HD TV 1,300 + 850 = 2,150! TLHBO.:roll: 

Tasman_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Tasman_basic
Member since 2002 • 3255 Posts
Holy cow are you still beating that dead horse?
OXIIIIXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 OXIIIIXO
[QUOTE="OXIIIIXO"][QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="OXIIIIXO"]

[QUOTE="Verge_6"]And this, my friends, is one os the reasons why Cows are viewed as the worst fanbase at this point in time.Verge_6

Show me three Lemming posters who slaim that Gamespot is paid by Sony. I can show you about 30 Sony fan who claim GS is paid by Microsoft. Yes, all fanboys suck, but the Cows are the worst at this point in time.

You are talking about one specific thing, I'm saying in general. Also, Sony fanboys stand out because there aren't as many of them as there are MS fanboys.

KillaHalo2o9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31 KillaHalo2o9
Member since 2006 • 5305 Posts

lol 

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Verge_6
[QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="OXIIIIXO"][QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="OXIIIIXO"]

You are talking about one specific thing, I'm saying in general. Also, Sony fanboys stand out because there aren't as many of them as there are MS fanboys.

Well, you're a Sony fan, so Lemmings will seem worse to you, and I lean more towards PC and the 360, so Cows will seem sorse to me. But, the general consensus around here, including mods, is that the Sony fans are the most detestable at the moment. 

mlbslugger86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#33 mlbslugger86
Member since 2004 • 12867 Posts

cows are the worst kind of fanboys,this thread is an example of that, 

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#34 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

Etc., etc.

SpaceMatt
I know your being Hypothetical but since Wii's don't need HDtvs you can just spend $100 on a 20in. SDtv that is what i game on, $200 for a 30 in. SDtv and 20 in. is enough 30 in. is too much because 30 in. doesn't fit on my tv stand because it will only fit 27 in. or lower and that is good enough.
OXIIIIXO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 OXIIIIXO
[QUOTE="OXIIIIXO"][QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="OXIIIIXO"][QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="OXIIIIXO"]

Well, you're a Sony fan, so Lemmings will seem worse to you, and I lean more towards PC and the 360, so Cows will seem sorse to me. But, the general consensus around here, including mods, is that the Sony fans are the most detestable at the moment. 

I'm a Sony AND MS fan, excuse you. Right now I only own the 360, I plan on getting the PS3 this Fall.

Including mods? That's a new one, I guess I didn't get the memo.

SpaceMatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 SpaceMatt
[QUOTE="SpaceMatt"]

Etc., etc.

Nintendo_Ownes7

I know your being Hypothetical but since Wii's don't need HDtvs you can just spend $100 on a 20in. SDtv that is what i game on, $200 for a 30 in. SDtv and 20 in. is enough 30 in. is too much because 30 in. doesn't fit on my tv stand because it will only fit 27 in. or lower and that is good enough.

Yeah, that comparisson rests on the Wii user playing on the family TV, which I imagine to be of decent quality (at least), and at the heart of the family's entertainment center. It could get kind of cramped playing in a bedroom, especially with friends playing as well, so I based it on that asumption (intentionally mis-spelled to avoid being censored)

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#37 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts
[QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"][QUOTE="SpaceMatt"]

Etc., etc.

SpaceMatt

Yeah, that comparisson rests on the Wii user playing on the family TV, which I imagine to be of decent quality (at least), and at the heart of the family's entertainment center. It could get kind of cramped playing in a bedroom, especially with friends playing as well, so I based it on that asumption (intentionally mis-spelled to avoid being censored)

It doesn't fit for mine because the tv in the Living Room is a 27 in SDtv, the one in my bed Room where i play it at is 19 in or 20 in, but sometimes when my parents want to play I put it in the living room, if they buy one I wouldn't have to move my console if they get there own.
SpaceMatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 SpaceMatt

Bah... so my hypothetical family is apparently well-off. Rich bums... and that comparisson wouldn't work for me either because we also have a 27" standard-def. (although it did cost $550-$600, can't remember where exactly in that range it fell, so I'm not too far off)