xbox 360 black friday report (750k)

• 199 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Meeeper282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 Meeeper282
Member since 2012 • 1597 Posts

[QUOTE="Meeeper282"][QUOTE="TheXFiles88"]

Have you seem Cows ever used logic for their arguments in SW? :lol:

TheXFiles88

Discussing wii sales = cow? wtf

WTF are you talking about Cow. This thread is about "xbox 360 black friday report (750k)".

Yes, but i'm discussing wii sales not ps3 you halfwit :lol:
Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#152 Fizzman
Member since 2003 • 9895 Posts
[QUOTE="Fizzman"][QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

Err I dont see any PS3's in stock and dont forget The PS has continued to stomp the 360 in the rest of the world.

Meeeper282
It's selling more in Europe, but the margins are pretty close. Japan is obviously a big advantage, but the 360 outsold the PS3 worldwide last year even with those two regions and MS barely had any high quality exclusives compared to Sony. This year the 360 has Halo and COD which is basically the primary console for COD. Activision has made that very apparent.

doesn't look close to me PS3 in europe is what xbox is in america Leaving japan to decide the rest

PS3 in Europe is not the same situation as the 360 in North America. PS3 has a 3-4 million unit lead in Europe compared to the double digit millions lead the 360 has over the PS3 in NA. Console sales in Japan have slowed down significantly which hurts the PS3, but doesn't effect the 360 since nobody buys the 360 in Japan. That graph proves nothing too since such a large portion of 360 sales are during the holidays. A significant amount more than the PS3 sells in the same time frame. I would bet that if you got last years graph from jan-September, it would look exactly the same as the graph you linked and the 360 still ended up outselling the PS3 worldwide for the year and the PS3 had better exclusive lineup and a higher volume of PS3's being sold in Japan. PS3 just doesn't build a large enough margin in sales during the non holiday months to prevent MS from overtaking them from September to December.
Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#153 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts
At my local Target, we sold out completely of our Wiis and 360s sales. We only had a few Wii Us so those were gone fast as well. Only sold about half our PS3s though. PS3 was a better deal too, came with Uncharted Dual Pack and Infamous for only $199. Xbox 360 was the 4GB Kinect with bundled Disneyland Adventures for $199 and that sold out completely. LOL.
xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

[QUOTE="Fizzman"][QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

Err I dont see any PS3's in stock and dont forget The PS has continued to stomp the 360 in the rest of the world.

Meeeper282

It's selling more in Europe, but the margins are pretty close. Japan is obviously a big advantage, but the 360 outsold the PS3 worldwide last year even with those two regions and MS barely had any high quality exclusives compared to Sony. This year the 360 has Halo and COD which is basically the primary console for COD. Activision has made that very apparent.

doesn't look close to me PS3 in europe is what xbox is in america Leaving japan to decide the rest

I would like to look at the chart from 2011 when the 360 outsold the PS3 Worldwide.

Meeeper282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Meeeper282
[QUOTE="Fizzman"][QUOTE="Meeeper282"][QUOTE="Fizzman"] It's selling more in Europe, but the margins are pretty close. Japan is obviously a big advantage, but the 360 outsold the PS3 worldwide last year even with those two regions and MS barely had any high quality exclusives compared to Sony. This year the 360 has Halo and COD which is basically the primary console for COD. Activision has made that very apparent.

PS3 in Europe is not the same situation as the 360 in North America. PS3 has a 3-4 million unit lead in Europe compared to the double digit millions lead the 360 has over the PS3 in NA. Console sales in Japan have slowed down significantly which hurts the PS3, but doesn't effect the 360 since nobody buys the 360 in Japan. That graph proves nothing too since such a large portion of 360 sales are during the holidays. A significant amount more than the PS3 sells in the same time frame. I would bet that if you got last years graph from jan-September, it would look exactly the same as the graph you linked and the 360 still ended up outselling the PS3 worldwide for the year and the PS3 had better exclusive lineup and a higher volume of PS3's being sold in Japan. PS3 just doesn't build a large enough margin in sales during the non holiday months to prevent MS from overtaking them from September to December.

That's because sony didn't start dominating europe since 2009 Yes the gap is only 5m, but it's constantly climbing and it had to chase down a 3-4m lead in europe making it a 9m difference.
Avatar image for battlefieldfan4
battlefieldfan4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 battlefieldfan4
Member since 2012 • 259 Posts
More xbots replacing their RROD bricked machines. Go figure.
Meeeper282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Meeeper282

[QUOTE="Meeeper282"][QUOTE="Fizzman"] It's selling more in Europe, but the margins are pretty close. Japan is obviously a big advantage, but the 360 outsold the PS3 worldwide last year even with those two regions and MS barely had any high quality exclusives compared to Sony. This year the 360 has Halo and COD which is basically the primary console for COD. Activision has made that very apparent. xhawk27

I would like to look at the chart from 2011 when the 360 outsold the PS3 Worldwide.

the ps3 was over 3m behind at the start of the year, no way in hell will the 360 catch a 3m lead common sence bro
Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Allthishate
Member since 2009 • 1879 Posts
[QUOTE="xhawk27"]

[QUOTE="Meeeper282"]  doesn't look close to me PS3 in europe is what xbox is in america Leaving japan to decide the restMeeeper282

the ps3 was over 3m behind at the start of the year, no way in hell will the 360 catch a 3m lead common sence bro

I believe the term is Coweconomics.
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

I have a feeling we won't be seeing Sony's #'s reported any time soon.

Fizzman
Yeah, I was wondering where Sony's sales figures were at. This is all Sony had to say about Black Friday sales figures. http://news.softpedia.com/news/PlayStation-3-and-Games-for-It-Sold-Great-During-Black-Friday-237366.shtml LMAO!! It's pretty obvious they were lower then XBox 360 and maybe even the Wii U.
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
[QUOTE="battlefieldfan4"]More xbots replacing their RROD bricked machines. Go figure.

Yeah you wish. There isn't anymore RROD since the Slim was released. I still can't believe people forget that RROD systems ar e fixed for FREE. I've had 2 of them fixed and got the SAME systems back that I sent them. Neither system has RROD again and it's been over 3 years. lol!! Knowledge is power.
TheEpicGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 TheEpicGoat
Member since 2011 • 2006 Posts

70.75>70.2

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#162 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

blackace

Yeah, I was wondering where Sony's sales figures were at. This is all Sony had to say about Black Friday sales figures. http://news.softpedia.com/news/PlayStation-3-and-Games-for-It-Sold-Great-During-Black-Friday-237366.shtml LMAO!! It's pretty obvious they were lower then XBox 360 and maybe even the Wii U.

Obvious? And yet every time Sony Does put out numbers they seem to be doing quite well. I wonder if this silliness will ever end...

BigBoss255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 BigBoss255
Member since 2010 • 3539 Posts
Normally I'd cringe at news like this but MS deserve it this year with Forza, Halo and The Witcher. I had to re-buy a 360.
Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

360 always did great on holidays in the US.

It will be interesting to see how PS3 did since this year imo it had some great bundles/deals.. Though probably not on par with 360 I think PS3 still had great sales..

Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Allthishate
[QUOTE="Fizzman"]

blackace

basically they got @%@% hard
Meeeper282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Meeeper282
[QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="Fizzman"]

Allthishate

That's what they get for making pathetic bundles Really an infamous bundle? why would infamous draw people to the ps3.. dear god
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts
That is some damn nice sales and that is not even the entire month.
AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="Fizzman"]Whatever ground Sony gained from January to September is all gone and should put the 360 at higher worldwide sales by the end of the year. So business as usual for the 360. spiderluck

Well it's just peachy for sony that they have you to check on their stock isn't it...Your arms must be really sore from all that flying around the country...but hey ..that's why they pay you the big bucks I guess

Sorry you are butthurt that pretty much all companies will have a good holiday this year, but facts are facts. I live in a Major city in TN , its typical middle America if Walmarts ,Targets and bestbuy's are sold out around here its pretty obvious there gone in the rest of the states.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="blackace"] Yeah, I was wondering where Sony's sales figures were at. This is all Sony had to say about Black Friday sales figures. http://news.softpedia.com/news/PlayStation-3-and-Games-for-It-Sold-Great-During-Black-Friday-237366.shtml LMAO!! It's pretty obvious they were lower then XBox 360 and maybe even the Wii U.Meeeper282

That's what they get for making pathetic bundles Really an infamous bundle? why would infamous draw people to the ps3.. dear god

The ac3 bundle was pathetic? Fat Americans will love Xbox for Kinect, COD and HALO it doesnt change the fact that hte PS3 will continue to stomp it in the rest of the world.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

[QUOTE="Meeeper282"][QUOTE="Allthishate"] basically they got @%@% hardAM-Gamer

The ac3 bundle was pathetic? Fat Americans will love Xbox for Kinect, COD and HALO it doesnt change the fact that hte PS3 will continue to stomp it in the rest of the world.

You mean Japan kid. They're practically tied in all other major markets.
AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="Meeeper282"] That's what they get for making pathetic bundles Really an infamous bundle? why would infamous draw people to the ps3.. dear godkingtito

No KID Sony is stomping them IN Europe, Japan and everywhere outside of NA go eat a hamburger and wave your hands in front of of your gimicky motion control or buy the same cod for the 4th year in a row.

crusadernm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 crusadernm
Member since 2009 • 1609 Posts

360 doing well as usual. Nothing surprising.

TheDidact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#173 TheDidact
Member since 2012 • 3986 Posts

[QUOTE="Meeeper282"][QUOTE="Allthishate"] basically they got @%@% hardAM-Gamer

Fat Americans? Dude take it easy they're just console sales. :lol: Plus I doubt your country's flawless.
AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="Meeeper282"] That's what they get for making pathetic bundles Really an infamous bundle? why would infamous draw people to the ps3.. dear godTheDidact

Fat Americans? Dude take it easy they're just console sales. :lol: Plus doubt your country's flawless.

I was born and raised here , Im just calling it how I see it and and boasting about a $89 dollar console bundle is nothing to brag about especally when you see whos buying it.

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="Meeeper282"] That's what they get for making pathetic bundles Really an infamous bundle? why would infamous draw people to the ps3.. dear godTheDidact

Fat Americans? Dude take it easy they're just console sales. :lol: Plus I doubt your country's flawless.

fat americans" :lol:. you can tell how sensitive angry cows are over the sales subject. not sure why they are so easily upset over something that don't even affect them in real life. :lol:

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

[QUOTE="TheDidact"][QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

KarateeeChop

fat americans" :lol:. you can tell how sensitive angry cows are over the sales subject. not sure why they are so easily upset over something that don't even affect them in real life. :lol:

lol seriously. That guy gets so worked up over 360 selling a lot that he starts trashing a entire country over it.
TheDidact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#177 TheDidact
Member since 2012 • 3986 Posts

AM-Gamer

Fat Americans? Dude take it easy they're just console sales. :lol: Plus doubt your country's flawless.

I was born and raised here , Im just calling it how I see it and and boasting about a $89 dollar console bundle is nothing to brag about especally when you see whos buying it.

Except the 360 bundle was around 200, and I don't wanna turn this into country wars. :lol:
StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#178 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

[QUOTE="kingtito"][QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

AM-Gamer

No KID Sony is stomping them IN Europe, Japan and everywhere outside of NA go eat a hamburger and wave your hands in front of of your gimicky motion control or buy the same cod for the 4th year in a row.

In the EU, The PS3 has a lead. Significant lead? No. But a lead nonetheless. Don't make things up.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="TheDidact"]Fat Americans? Dude take it easy they're just console sales. :lol: Plus doubt your country's flawless.TheDidact

Except the 360 bundle was around 200, and I don't wanna turn this into country wars. :lol:

There were 4g Xbox bundles at Target for $89 and im turning it into country wars because lems are under the impression the 360 dominates when in fact it only does well in one country a country that buys the same COD the same crappy apple products and makes Jersey Shore one of the top shows on TV means its dominationg in a region full of mental midgets.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 AM-Gamer

KarateeeChop

It doesnt effect us in real life? Have you seen what has happned to some of my favorite franchises this generation? Take a look at RE6 and who do we have to thank for that? Stupid bro gamers who want everything to be just like COD so companys like Capcom go chase the casual American pot of gold. One that couldnt be sumbed up any better then whats avialble on the Xbox and what it represents . A fat American screaming on this mic while chugging a galon of Mountain dew and waiting for another fps rehash!

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 KarateeeChop

AM-Gamer

There were 4g Xbox bundles at Target for $89 and im turning it into country wars because lems are under the impression the 360 dominates when in fact it only does well in one country a country that buys the same COD the same crappy apple products and makes Jersy Shore one of the top shows on TV means its dominationg in a region full of mental midgets.

so much hate in one post. :lol: you are frustrated arent you?

who said the 360 is dominating the world? you are so butthurt that you're beginning to hear voices. :lol:

spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 spiderluck
Member since 2012 • 2405 Posts

AM-Gamer

There were 4g Xbox bundles at Target for $89 and im turning it into country wars because lems are under the impression the 360 dominates when in fact it only does well in one country a country that buys the same COD the same crappy apple products and makes Jersy Shore one of the top shows on TV means its dominationg in a region full of mental midgets.

Yes ...yes...express your inner cow...let the pain of ps3 ineptitude wash over you...let your magnificient intelligence be a beacon of hope for all mental midgets...rule over them with your superiority...we await your orders my liege
kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 kingtito

AM-Gamer

360 dominates in the 2 biggest markets kid. NA and UK and please explain how in japan 360 sold like 1 million units while the PS3 sold 9 million and the PS3 is dominating everywhere else? BTW the 360 lead before ps3 launch was 8 million. Now apply your cowlogic and let me know what you have to say now kid.
AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="kingtito"] You mean Japan kid. They're practically tied in all other major markets. kingtito

360 dominates in the 2 biggest markets kid. NA and UK and please explain how in japan 360 sold like 1 million units while the PS3 sold 9 million and the PS3 is dominating everywhere else? BTW the 360 lead before ps3 launch was 8 million. Now apply your cowlogic and let me know what you have to say now kid.

Being called kid by a 15 year old but ok. First of this kid owns his own house has his own job and could buy and sell you down the river. Second of all the UK is part of the EU market which is being dominated by SONY. MS lead in one market that being NA . The 360 had a oneyear head start and has a less then 1 million lead ? So what logic do I need other then common sense that MS has gotten its butt kicked nearly every part of every year in every region with the exception of NA.

spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 spiderluck

AM-Gamer

Being called kid by a 15 year old but ok. First of this kid owns his own house has his own job and could buy and sell you down the river. Second of all the UK is part of the EU market which is being dominated by SONY. MS lead in one market that being NA . The 360 had a oneyear head start and has a less then 1 million lead ? So what logic do I need other then common sense that MS has gotten its butt kicked nearly every part of every year in every region with the exception of NA.

The only sony related thing even remotely associated with "stomping" is sony stock and the "stomping" being applied to it
kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 kingtito

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="TheDidact"]Except the 360 bundle was around 200, and I don't wanna turn this into country wars. :lol:KarateeeChop

who said the 360 is dominating the world? you are so butthurt that you're beginning to hear voices. :lol:

I think he needs a roll model or a hug or something
spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 spiderluck
[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

kingtito

I think he needs a roll model or a hug or something

lol...he needs a roll of something....this guy sounds like he hasn't had a good sh!t in a month....Where;s Todd when you need him
TheXFiles88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 TheXFiles88
Member since 2008 • 1040 Posts

[QUOTE="TheXFiles88"]

[QUOTE="Meeeper282"]

WTF are you talking about Cow. This thread is about "xbox 360 black friday report (750k)".

Meeeper282

Yes, but i'm discussing wii sales not ps3 you halfwit :lol:

Oh really? So who was this clown talking about the "750K" in one week was terrible? :lol:

terrible numbers 360 sold over a million last yearsMeeeper282

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 kingtito

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="TheDidact"]

KarateeeChop

So if the PS3 kills it sales everywhere except NA then please explain how Japan nearly sold more than 8 million more units (which just happens to be the number 360 lead by at launch) and yet is ALMOST tied with the 360? Please don't bring up NA either because the PS3 sells well enough here. BTW kid your post suggest you're 15. I'm sure I have kids older than you so go on and brag all you like, on the internet tough guy.
Caseytappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Caseytappy
Member since 2005 • 2199 Posts

Can you people keep the dumbass self-owning Cow meltdowns to a minimum please, they are sipping trough to the other forums !

I know its tempting and fun but hardly an accomplishment in these dark Sony days .

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

AM-Gamer

Wow, somebody has a bit of racism in their posts... The sales xbox makes in NA wiped the floor with sales from sony products elsewhere still leaving PS3 in last place this generation.
NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 NineTailedGoku
Member since 2012 • 1977 Posts

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="TheDidact"]Except the 360 bundle was around 200, and I don't wanna turn this into country wars. :lol:spiderluck

Yes ...yes...express your inner cow...let the pain of ps3 ineptitude wash over you...let your magnificient intelligence be a beacon of hope for all mental midgets...rule over them with your superiority...we await your orders my liege

Grow up you dumbass troll. Yes yes, let the lem rage flow through you, see how dumb that sounds. Get lost, you Lems are running out of things to say.

jondoe3311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 jondoe3311
Member since 2012 • 236 Posts
[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="ZombieKiller7"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

That's correct because it's American made.

It's simply a superior product to the PS3. PS2 had no trouble dominating last gen, and Wii dominates this gen. Also I'm pretty sure they're all made in China.

First sentence. It's where you got it wrong.

• Inferior controller
  • Inferior exclusives
  • Inferior hardware
  • Xbox Live fees

This list explains it all.

The controller is better than the PS3 controller which is only good of fighting games PS3 has more exclusives, 360 has better exclusives and better versions of multiplats including Skyrim Inferior hardware, Sony has inferior software XBL fees, I'll pay a few bucks a month for quality online than bare bones crap that gets hacked and goes down for a month checkmate
Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Allthishate

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="TheDidact"]Except the 360 bundle was around 200, and I don't wanna turn this into country wars. :lol:KarateeeChop

Lol where have u been ive missed your cow slaying talents
KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 KarateeeChop

[QUOTE="spiderluck"][QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

NineTailedGoku

Grow up you dumbass troll. Yes yes, let the lem rage flow through you, see how dumb that sounds. Get lost, you Lems are running out of things to say.

yea the same statement does sound pretty dumb when it comes from you. strange isn't it? :lol:

also, did you say grow up? i've never seen grown ups let other people upset them so easily, especially on the subject of sales, something that barely affects you in real life. :shock:

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 KarateeeChop

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

Allthishate

Lol where have u been ive missed your cow slaying talents

just got back to school after 4 months of adobe internship. i usually only come on sw during lectures when the prof bores me to death. :P

_SWAG_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 _SWAG_
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

sony black friday reports came in and yep theyre number one as expect xbox is last place nuff said

Avatar image for ninjapirate2000
ninjapirate2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 ninjapirate2000
Member since 2008 • 3347 Posts

sony black friday reports came in and yep theyre number one as expect xbox is last place nuff said

_SWAG_
Learn math.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#199 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22669 Posts

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

Agreed... that rant above is from the mind of a dribbling idiot generalizing the taste of an entire country... people dont think before they post.