XBONE can see your pen**

  • 64 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for HoVDaHuSTLa1
#1 Posted by HoVDaHuSTLa1 (1282 posts) -

Don't know how old this is but Alex Jones just tweeted this. Check it out

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed9DbVz5Tb0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DEd9DbVz5Tb0

Avatar image for lglz1337
#2 Posted by lglz1337 (4942 posts) -

:lol: i really hope those lemmings zippers are locked

Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
#3 Edited by deactivated-58e448fd89d82 (4494 posts) -

I'm cool with that as long as the cash rolls in.

Avatar image for groowagon
#4 Posted by groowagon (4623 posts) -

i just... need to... type it....

Xboner

Avatar image for psymon100
#5 Edited by psymon100 (6835 posts) -

That's OK. I was planning on showing Kinect my penis anyway.

Avatar image for Jankarcop
#6 Posted by Jankarcop (11056 posts) -

Kinect is simply verifying all of its users are lemmings by making sure the penis size is under 1 inch.

Avatar image for HoVDaHuSTLa1
#7 Edited by HoVDaHuSTLa1 (1282 posts) -

LMAO!!

Avatar image for Netret0120
#8 Edited by Netret0120 (3493 posts) -

What if MS record me doing the business infront of a camera?:-\ oh noes!!!

Avatar image for MlauTheDaft
#9 Posted by MlauTheDaft (5189 posts) -

Can you really not write penis?

Avatar image for groowagon
#10 Posted by groowagon (4623 posts) -

@Jankarcop said:

Kinect is simply verifying all of its users are lemmings by making sure the penis size is under 1 inch.

ouch!

Avatar image for HadOne2Many
#11 Edited by HadOne2Many (1485 posts) -

Wonder what we can see when a well endowed woman is playing it.

Also I can see the usefulness in this for advertisers. Now they can see exactly which ads get the juices going. And I wonder what they are going to think when they realize a lot of gamers get boners watching my little pony cartoons?

Avatar image for lamprey263
#13 Edited by lamprey263 (35031 posts) -

So... the NSA is really out there to see my penis? Sheesh, and here I thought I was going to have to move my seditious revolutionary meetings at the Ritz Carlton; that's gonna save me some money.

Avatar image for TruthBToldShow
#14 Posted by TruthBToldShow (352 posts) -

@HoVDaHuSTLa1: Here's a little advice....... NEVER QUOTE OR SHARE ANYTHING ALEX JONES and pass it off as fact. Never.

Ive got quite a few beefs with MS, spying is not one of them. Anyone making these weak arguments must throw away any electronic device with an internet connection, camera, or mic.

Avatar image for MlauTheDaft
#15 Posted by MlauTheDaft (5189 posts) -

@AMD655 said:

@MlauTheDaft said:

Can you really not write penis?

cock

dick

penis

shlong

johnson

weener

problem?

I suppose it's just thread titles then.

I rarely need to reference anything phallic.

Avatar image for edidili
#16 Posted by edidili (3449 posts) -

Well lets hope some dev makes use of this in their game.

"move it to the right to lean" or something.

Avatar image for Riverwolf007
#17 Posted by Riverwolf007 (26023 posts) -

i want them to see it.

seriously, i'm very proud.

Avatar image for Joedgabe
#18 Posted by Joedgabe (5134 posts) -

@edidili said:

Well lets hope some dev makes use of this in their game.

"move it to the right to lean" or something.

I'm sure Kojima will in metal gear :P

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#19 Posted by freedomfreak (50217 posts) -

Tomb Raider will automatically shut down when your bulge grows in size.

Gonna be a bit of a problem.

Avatar image for princessgomez92
#20 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (5229 posts) -

I want to show my beast anyway.

Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
#21 Edited by deactivated-58e448fd89d82 (4494 posts) -

@princessgomez92 said:

I want to show my beast anyway.

Dem flaps?

Avatar image for freedomfreak
#22 Posted by freedomfreak (50217 posts) -
@princessgomez92 said:

I want to show my beast anyway.

Show your bone to the xbone.

Avatar image for XBOunity
#23 Edited by XBOunity (3837 posts) -

@HoVDaHuSTLa1: xbox show my erection

Avatar image for Jankarcop
#25 Edited by Jankarcop (11056 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

Kinect is simply verifying all of its users are lemmings by making sure the penis size is under 1 inch.

Didnt know you were a lemming.

I'm 7 Inches. Sadly my Kinect did not verify my lemming status since I am infact a PC gamer.

You on the otherhand have not touched a woman, she has sadly not gotten a chance to laugh at your 2 inch erect penis.

Avatar image for mems_1224
#27 Posted by mems_1224 (56917 posts) -

@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

Kinect is simply verifying all of its users are lemmings by making sure the penis size is under 1 inch.

Didnt know you were a lemming.

I'm 7 Inches. Sadly my Kinect did not verify my lemming status since I am infact a PC gamer.

Funny how thats the part of my post you try to deny. lmao

Avatar image for groowagon
#28 Edited by groowagon (4623 posts) -

@edidili said:

Well lets hope some dev makes use of this in their game.

"move it to the right to lean" or something.

Japanese devs would definetly make good use of that. Kinect is on wrong console.

Avatar image for Jankarcop
#29 Edited by Jankarcop (11056 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

Kinect is simply verifying all of its users are lemmings by making sure the penis size is under 1 inch.

Didnt know you were a lemming.

I'm 7 Inches. Sadly my Kinect did not verify my lemming status since I am infact a PC gamer.

Funny how thats the part of my post you try to deny. lmao

I have never "drugged a woman", the way you speak makes its obvious you've never been to any type of night-life event in your life......which is sad if you are over 20.


Finding a woman who is sober is literally impossible.

Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
#30 Edited by deactivated-58e448fd89d82 (4494 posts) -

@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

Kinect is simply verifying all of its users are lemmings by making sure the penis size is under 1 inch.

Didnt know you were a lemming.

I'm 7 Inches. Sadly my Kinect did not verify my lemming status since I am infact a PC gamer.

You on the otherhand have not touched a woman, she has sadly not gotten a chance to laugh at your 2 inch erect penis.

So you measured yourself, this means you are extremely self conscious, which means, you have never had a lady if you need to do that, or maybe a lady turned you down?

Mine on the other hand is as big as my box of little Britain in length, but length is not what gives a girl pleasure.

Avatar image for Scipio8
#31 Edited by Scipio8 (927 posts) -

Why is this an issue for PS4 fanboys? Cows got no penises Lulz

Avatar image for silversix_
#32 Posted by silversix_ (26347 posts) -

My D is so large that Kinect will think im a mutant and that's my third leg.

Avatar image for HoVDaHuSTLa1
#33 Edited by HoVDaHuSTLa1 (1282 posts) -

I could really see this being a problem when there's guests over and you're showing off your system/package.

Avatar image for HoVDaHuSTLa1
#34 Edited by HoVDaHuSTLa1 (1282 posts) -

@TruthBToldShow: I agree. However Al only had the sauce, he wasn't the one who actually said it.

Avatar image for HadOne2Many
#35 Posted by HadOne2Many (1485 posts) -

Are you guys really comparing your penis size on system wars? You might as well get it over with and pm each other pics.

Avatar image for lostrib
#36 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

Alex jones should never be used as a source for anything

Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
#37 Posted by deactivated-58e448fd89d82 (4494 posts) -

@HadOne2Many said:

Are you guys really comparing your penis size on system wars? You might as well get it over with and pm each other pics.

PM sent.

Avatar image for bobbetybob
#38 Posted by bobbetybob (19370 posts) -

What a terrible video. Not only is he using outdated information (still saying that you need to connect online every 24 hours) but it's a ridiculous concept in general. As well as that Kinect data only being viewable in that form using a PC it's also quite clear that his wang is only visible because he's wearing tight-ish jeans and it's causing a crease, i.e. you'd see it anyway without Kinect if the room were lighter. Notice how it doesn't magically see through any other part of his clothing, unless we're theorising that Kinect specifically X-Ray visions your dick now.

Avatar image for HadOne2Many
#39 Posted by HadOne2Many (1485 posts) -

@AMD655 said:

@HadOne2Many said:

Are you guys really comparing your penis size on system wars? You might as well get it over with and pm each other pics.

PM sent.

lol

Avatar image for Chutebox
#40 Posted by Chutebox (43474 posts) -

I wouldn't want it any other way.

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
#41 Posted by chikenfriedrice (13561 posts) -

They are in for a BIG surprise.

Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
#42 Edited by deactivated-58e448fd89d82 (4494 posts) -

Avatar image for Jankarcop
#43 Posted by Jankarcop (11056 posts) -

@AMD655 said:

@HadOne2Many said:

Are you guys really comparing your penis size on system wars? You might as well get it over with and pm each other pics.

PM sent.

wow i just saw the pic. that thing is tiny. How do you hold a relationship do you have to use toys?

Avatar image for bobbetybob
#44 Posted by bobbetybob (19370 posts) -
@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

Kinect is simply verifying all of its users are lemmings by making sure the penis size is under 1 inch.

Didnt know you were a lemming.

I'm 7 Inches. Sadly my Kinect did not verify my lemming status since I am infact a PC gamer.

Funny how thats the part of my post you try to deny. lmao

I have never "drugged a woman", the way you speak makes its obvious you've never been to any type of night-life event in your life......which is sad if you are over 20.

Finding a woman who is sober is literally impossible.

Fucking hell, please stop talking.

Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
#45 Posted by deactivated-58e448fd89d82 (4494 posts) -

@Jankarcop said:

@AMD655 said:

@HadOne2Many said:

Are you guys really comparing your penis size on system wars? You might as well get it over with and pm each other pics.

PM sent.

wow i just saw the pic. that thing is tiny. How do you hold a relationship do you have to use toys?

Would be funny if anyone sent anything, but you can't rub off your virginity here.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
#46 Edited by ShepardCommandr (4939 posts) -

So everyone can know that i have a tiny penis?

No thanks MS.

Avatar image for Jankarcop
#47 Posted by Jankarcop (11056 posts) -

@bobbetybob said:
@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

Kinect is simply verifying all of its users are lemmings by making sure the penis size is under 1 inch.

Didnt know you were a lemming.

I'm 7 Inches. Sadly my Kinect did not verify my lemming status since I am infact a PC gamer.

Funny how thats the part of my post you try to deny. lmao

I have never "drugged a woman", the way you speak makes its obvious you've never been to any type of night-life event in your life......which is sad if you are over 20.

Finding a woman who is sober is literally impossible.

Fucking hell, please stop talking.

He said that I drug woman, please stop defending such a goon.

Avatar image for bobbetybob
#48 Posted by bobbetybob (19370 posts) -
@Jankarcop said:

@bobbetybob said:
@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

Kinect is simply verifying all of its users are lemmings by making sure the penis size is under 1 inch.

Didnt know you were a lemming.

I'm 7 Inches. Sadly my Kinect did not verify my lemming status since I am infact a PC gamer.

Funny how thats the part of my post you try to deny. lmao

I have never "drugged a woman", the way you speak makes its obvious you've never been to any type of night-life event in your life......which is sad if you are over 20.

Finding a woman who is sober is literally impossible.

Fucking hell, please stop talking.

He said that I drug woman, please stop defending such a goon.

And then you implied that you don't drug them, rather, they're already drunk so it's OK! You're both sounding as dodgy as each other.

Avatar image for CloudStrife213
#49 Edited by CloudStrife213 (430 posts) -

This is actually true. Just shows the power of Kinect, and because his penis was bulging from his pants, not because the Kinect can see through your clothes.

There is a clear outline only because his penis is bulging from his pants.

http://www.geek.com/games/yes-xbox-one-kinect-can-see-you-through-your-clothes-1576752/

Avatar image for psymon100
#50 Edited by psymon100 (6835 posts) -
@CloudStrife213 said:

This is actually true. Just shows the power of Kinect, and because his penis was bulging from his pants, not because the Kinect can see through your clothes.

There is a clear outline only because his penis is bulging from his pants.

http://www.geek.com/games/yes-xbox-one-kinect-can-see-you-through-your-clothes-1576752/

What a modest man. Blames his large penis on Kinect.