XB1/PS4 which has the most/best up and coming exclusives??

• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#51  Edited By vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts

@finalstar2007 said:

As of right now PS4 has better exclusives like infamous Second Son ( loving it so much ) and Final Fantasy 14 ( its been my most played PS4 game so far, pretty much addicted to it ) then there is plants vs zombies coming next month and destiny, AC, Advanced warfare, LBP3, etc right after that.

but overall both consoles are lacking which makes sense since the new consoles havent been out for a year yet, so far im loving my PS4.

Infamous was the only PS4 exclusive out of those game.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@vashkey said:

@finalstar2007 said:

As of right now PS4 has better exclusives like infamous Second Son ( loving it so much ) and Final Fantasy 14 ( its been my most played PS4 game so far, pretty much addicted to it ) then there is plants vs zombies coming next month and destiny, AC, Advanced warfare, LBP3, etc right after that.

but overall both consoles are lacking which makes sense since the new consoles havent been out for a year yet, so far im loving my PS4.

Infamous was the only PS4 exclusive out of those game.

To be fair, all xbox fans list Titanfall in their lists of games so he is only following trends that everyone else seems to accept (console exclusives in lists of game line-up)

It is ture that some of the games he is listing are on xb1 but this thread is only about x1 and PS4, so if the question is about which system between the two offers the better games to play then the inclusion of games not available on the other system are valid (minus the obvious cross multiplat games like AC and destiny ect.)

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53 LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

MS has never been good with exclusives. PS4 wins easily.