Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11084 Posts
@i_p_daily said:

Poor Benji is going into another one of his meltdown's, here let me ease your mind with a simple photo of the love of your life

Phil knows benji will notice his ring and may finally realise he can't have him :(
Phil knows benji will notice his ring and may finally realise he can't have him :(

Poor benji :(

LOL! We know he's yours. Geez, nobody else wants him. He brings herpes to every platform.

Besides, we know no one here is more dedicated to stalking than you, considering your two week "vacation" dedicated to doxxing a dude over Forza stats. ???

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@Sushiglutton said:
@i_p_daily said:

... A second Sony official said the company believes people buy a videogame console to play graphics-heavy games.

Hardcore gamers on the Playstation....

Do you think people primarily buy a playstation to play game like Uncharted and God of War, or to play games like Resogun and Shovel knight (nothing against those two fine titles)?

Did you buy them because they were "graphic heavy games" or because you wanted to "play" them?

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

@calvincfb said:

@briguyb13: It seems that you missed my point entirely. Gold element was saying that Sony games didn't provide any challenge and I called him out on it asking if he played those games at a high difficulty so that he would be able to say the games provided no challenge.

Next time, read the whole post history before spouting nonsense and talking stuff that had NOTHING to do with what I was saying.

I get what you were saying, and I read everything. Your answer to him was over-compensating his extreme with your own. My statement was directed at your assumption that playing games on the highest difficulty means being hardcore. That's not true at all.

It might mean something special to you personally, but stuff like that means nothing to anyone else but the person doing it. Don't forget that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

Poor Benji is going into another one of his meltdown's, here let me ease your mind with a simple photo of the love of your life

Poor benji :(

LOL! We know he's yours. Geez, nobody else wants him. He brings herpes to every platform.

Besides, we know no one here is more dedicated to stalking than you, considering your two week "vacation" dedicated to doxxing a dude over Forza stats. ???

Doxxing lol, dude straight up lied and put his gamertag in his sig, so I didn't publish any PRIVATE information. And he hasn't been seen here since because he's a liar, which makes me wonder why you still post here because you're one of these

Oh and I love the fact you think it takes 2 weeks to check someone's gamertag, continue your meltdown as we are all enjoying it :)

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55 Calvincfb
Member since 2018 • 0 Posts

@briguyb13: no, my reply was only saying that Sony games provide challenge if the player wants it.

You're reading too much into it and, again, missed the point.

There's nothing more to be said about this topic.

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

@calvincfb said:

@briguyb13: no, my reply was only saying that Sony games provide challenge if the player wants it.

You're reading too much into it and, again, missed the point.

There's nothing more to be said about this topic.

lol alright :) I deal with trolls on Gamefaqs all the time who boast about difficulty and it's just so juvenile and annoying.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#57  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

Hardcore console gamer is an oxymoron.

@pc_rocks said:
@tormentos said:
@pc_rocks said:

Sony games and hardcore gamers.

Define what a hardcore gamer is this should give us some lols.

This is one definition i laugh some times when only atribute to a certain fanbase.

Ask the TC but whatever it's Sony fanbase isn't one! Sony's target audience is the lowest common denominator.

Pretty much true. Simple machine for simple games with gambling mechanics for simple minds.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

@calvincfb said:

@goldenelementxl: have you played God of War, uncharted, the last of us, HZD and spider Man on the highest difficulty? Have you played bloodborne? No? I thought so.

Let us not forget that most AAA available on ps4 are also available on Xbox one and PC and almost all of them have hard difficulty settings, so all of them have challenge in all platforms.

Come back after you played all those games in the highest difficulty settings, then we'll talk about challenge.

I literally own all of the games you listed. Bloodborne is great. The most difficult part of those other games is not falling asleep during all the cutscenes. Getting 100% in Mario Odyssey is harder than those games...

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#59  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69444 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:

I'm just saying, you should have checked yourself before you wrecked yourself. You can't be a cheerleader for Xbox, talk shit about Sony games, and it turns out you're one of Playstation's best customers. ??? There's other Xbox fans around here that do the same thing. Talk trash about PS4, but they have a wall of Youtube vids with Playstation footage.

Then again, I forget that the head of Xbox rather play PS4 games too, so why shouldn't his minions?

Claims I only have an Xbox and was proven wrong but I am the one that "wrecked" myself. ?

Now you are telling me that I can't critique games if I own the system. Even though no game was mentioned but got buttsore when I corrected the "typo".?

Can you be more of shill? This is simply embarrassing at the moment and you keep digging yourself deeper. This is the best ownage I have given in a while. ?

Continues to talk about Phil Spencer(head of Xbox) like he is your daddy in a thread you made about the Playstation. ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@mrbojangles25 said:

@pc_rocks said:
@tormentos said:
@pc_rocks said:

This is one definition i laugh some times when only atribute to a certain fanbase.

Ask the TC but whatever it's Sony fanbase isn't one! Sony's target audience is the lowest common denominator.

Pretty much true. Simple machine for simple games with gambling mechanics for simple minds.

Sorry to inform you but hardcore has nothing to do with how easy something is, hardcore is someone who has an extreme love of gaming in terms of how long they play a game(s)

So what you play on is irrelevant, yes PC is irrelevant if you are someone who plays a couple of days a week, meaning you aren't hardcore.

Hopefully that was a simple enough explanation for you to understand :)

PS...And that explanation knocks out all of Sony's first party games because they are run & done games.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Pedro

Anyone who is dedicated to gaming is a hardcore gamer. The type of games, the type of hardware, the level of difficulty and the amount you paid doesn't make someone a hardcore gamer. Its just dedication to playing games.

This unfortunately leaves OP out of the mix since he prefers talking about Sony's competition rather than actually playing games. ?

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 2221 Posts

Lol so much butthurt in this thread. Looks like Sony is going to continue to save us from the shit show of unfinished free to play trash and the endless battle royal cloans.

Looks like some of the best games of the generation will only be on Playstation.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 mrbojangles25

@i_p_daily said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

@pc_rocks said:
@tormentos said:
@pc_rocks said:

Sorry to inform you but hardcore has nothing to do with how easy something is, hardcore is someone who has an extreme love of gaming in terms of how long they play a game(s)

So what you play on is irrelevant, yes PC is irrelevant if you are someone who plays a couple of days a week, meaning you aren't hardcore.

PS...And that explanation knocks out all of Sony's first party games because they are run & done games.

Right but, as @Pedro said, talking about the competition takes you out of the mix.

All I hear Sony/Xbox fans talking about is who does 4K best, who has the most/best exclusives, who has the most Petertops or what have you, and so on.

In other words, concerning consoles, I hear more discussion over gimmicks than I do games. That's not to say all PC gamers are hardcore and that there are no hardcore console games, but that just seems to be the trend is all I am saying.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 2221 Posts

@i_p_daily: Yea it's not like Spiderman, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn and UC4 all sold near or over 10 million copies each..... oh wait

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#65 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

I think one thing big outlets like WSJ don't always pay attention to it that, for a lot of gamers, it isn't so much about power and graphics. Some of the most interesting games I've been playing lately are indies, or smaller projects by developers.

A lot of people, gamers included, are probably going to significantly underestimate the impact of Apple Arcade and Google Stadia for streaming and casual gaming. I'm calling it, I think Apple and Google are going to become serious players in the industry - going a different route than Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo, but exploiting a pocket of the industry that nobody else has really done a great job of locking onto yet.

Right now a lot of people still underestimate Nintendo. But Nintendo has its user base with the Switch, just as I'm sure Arcade and Stadia will. Sony has to keep in mind that going for the premium experience, something is lost along the way as well.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 BenjaminBanklin

@i_p_daily said:

Doxxing lol, dude straight up lied and put his gamertag in his sig, so I didn't publish any PRIVATE information. And he hasn't been seen here since because he's a liar, which makes me wonder why you still post here because you're one of these

Oh and I love the fact you think it takes 2 weeks to check someone's gamertag, continue your meltdown as we are all enjoying it :)

I'm not hiding behind anything. Some of us actually have PCs you know, that are way more capable than the X.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: ‘Sony's still taking a chance and releasing single player games to the public’ and winning bigtime’

‘Public’ as in playstation owners. Kk. Oh, and Xbox has sp games too. ‘Winning bigtime’? What does that even mean?

‘while MS is still releasing subpar GaaS content to the market and coming out with the least memorable library this gen’

Cuphead, Ori, Forza, Halo, and Gears aren’t memorable? Maybe if you can’t play them - but they do have their fans.

‘It's even less so when the library is dumped into a subscription service and made even less relevant.’

Better value and more games are bad? That’s ridiculous.

‘Sony hasn't forgot about traditional gaming, and this will continue to keep them on top of the development scheme’

Shame Sony has forgotten about Sly, Socom, Syphon Filter, and a slew of other beloved, traditional games.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 BenjaminBanklin
@Sevenizz said:

@BenjaminBanklin: ‘Sony's still taking a chance and releasing single player games to the public’ and winning bigtime’

‘Public’ as in playstation owners. Kk. Oh, and Xbox has sp games too. ‘Winning bigtime’? What does that even mean? *

‘while MS is still releasing subpar GaaS content to the market and coming out with the least memorable library this gen’

Cuphead, Ori, Forza, Halo, and Gears aren’t memorable? Maybe if you can’t play them - but they do have their fans. **

‘It's even less so when the library is dumped into a subscription service and made even less relevant.’

Better value and more games are bad? That’s ridiculous. ***

‘Sony hasn't forgot about traditional gaming, and this will continue to keep them on top of the development scheme’

Shame Sony has forgotten about Sly, Socom, Syphon Filter, and a slew of other beloved, traditional games. ****

* It means those single player games that the industry keeps saying are relics in this day and age keep paying off, and Sony continues to to prove them wrong as the sales have been tremendous on the platform. Even matching third party games on the platform. Sony's first party games have been continuously defying all the predicted trends and continues to prove that big single player AAAs are as welcome in the market as any other titles, and they sell hardware.

** I've played them, well, not Halo 5. But honestly, while games like Cuphead and Ori are great... do those games really drive people to get Xbox One hardware? Besides, both those titles were shanghied while they were in development. It's not like they were ground up developments for Xbox. That's what I mean, you don't need Xbox-level hardware to play games like those.

*** Right now, it's been bad games for a better value recently, and it reflects badly on GP. To the point were people look down on the games and the service when it keeps getting bad or mediocre first party content.

**** But they remembered Gravity Rush, God of War, Infamous, Ratchet and Clank and Uncharted. Then threw in some new ones like Horizon, Spider-Man, The last Guardian and Bloodborne too. C'mon, man, even without EVERY single IP coming back, they've been knee-deep in quality exclusives..

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#69 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

Only hardcore gamers have the necessary reflexes to press X to Jason.

Sgt_Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Sgt_Crow
Member since 2004 • 6099 Posts

Sony games and hardcore games can’t be mentioned in the same sentence.

They’re only for the shallow graphic whores and people who don’t know what good gameplay is supposed to be. Doesn’t get more casual than that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

I'm not hiding behind anything. Some of us actually have PCs you know, that are way more capable than the X.

I think you've interpreted that meme the wrong way Benji, its symbolises a cow who owns a PC and yet hides behind it.

I have never seen you make a thread about PC yet, but always shill for Sony, and by saying your PC is stronger than the X is another way that you cows hide behind it, and I never said you didn't own a PC or asked for pics proving the case, you're on tilt lol.

Continue your meltdown :)

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8470 Posts

@tormentos said:
@pc_rocks said:

Neither is NIntendo or MS or PC unless you think all those playing browser games such as candy crush can be consider hardware.

Every platform has hardcore gamer and casuals.

Well it can be worse some call them self that and play browser games or worse MOBA games such as DOTA.

Overwhelming majority of Sony fanbase or consolites in general wouldn't be able to play DOTA for 5 minutes. PC's target audience isn't Candy Crush, I loved how you tried to brush aside PC's core games by lumping it with browser games. Fun fact: browser games are very tiny percentage of PC's revenue unlike Sony whose majority plays Fifa, CoD, AC etc. Sony's target audience is lowest common denominator as evident from their first party output.

Oh and don't try to lump Nintendo with Sony's crap. I have seen cows rage quitting by playing 'kiddy' Nintendo games.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@r-gamer said:

@i_p_daily: Yea it's not like Spiderman, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn and UC4 all sold near or over 10 million copies each..... oh wait

Where in here is anyone talking about sales, and how does the sales of a game determine a hardcore gamer?

And if people did buy consoles for graphic heavy games then why hasn't any of the games you mentioned have at least a 50% attach rate. The best Sony exclusive is Spiderman and it was bundled with PS4's and sold on Black Friday and its what just over 10 million and the PS4 is nearly 100 million, tells me that a little over 10% buy graphic heavy games lol, either way both yours and your masters logic fails lol.

Oh and nobody believes you're new here as you run to the cows number 1 argument in SW, and that's sales lol.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@goldenelementxl said:

I literally own all of the games you listed. Bloodborne is great. The most difficult part of those other games is not falling asleep during all the cutscenes. Getting 100% in Mario Odyssey is harder than those games...

Hardcore gaming has nothing to do with dificulty.

There are hardware gamers on all systems and platforms,is basically some one who breath and live for games and play for long times,so you have been a gamer since the Atari days? Yeah you are a hardcore gamer.

There is this wrong concept of what a hardcore gamer is,and there are certain Japanese games on consoles that were though as hell,just because you beat them or not doesn't make you hardcore.

@i_p_daily said:

Bravo.

I agree 90% with this,the term hardcore gamer is not bound by dificulty or been on PC or not.

Simply some one who play games as hoby for long hours.

At the end you blew it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@tormentos said:

@i_p_daily said:

Bravo.

I agree 90% with this,the term hardcore gamer is not bound by dificulty or been on PC or not.

Simply some one who play games as hoby for long hours.

At the end you blew it.

In the end I nailed it as SP games do not hold a gamer over once finished, hence Sony's games can't hold the gamer over for really long periods as a hardcore gamer will knock it over in days, where as a game with competitive MP can hold a hardcore gamer over.

I remember play Red Faction Guerrilla last gen and seeing the guy on top of the leader board who had played over 20,000 ranked matches and each went for a maximum of 10mins, so that's a lot of hours a hardcore gamer can spend on a game, another example was Saints Row 2 which had guy spending over 5,000hrs on MP alone and I can't imagine how many hours he racked up after I got the kingpin title.

MP games and hardcore gamers go hand in hand, Sony's first party titles are for casuals, you may not like it but that's the truth.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@mrbojangles25 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

@pc_rocks said:
@tormentos said:

Right but, as @Pedro said, talking about the competition takes you out of the mix.

All I hear Sony/Xbox fans talking about is who does 4K best, who has the most/best exclusives, who has the most Petertops or what have you, and so on.

In other words, concerning consoles, I hear more discussion over gimmicks than I do games. That's not to say all PC gamers are hardcore and that there are no hardcore console games, but that just seems to be the trend is all I am saying.

That's funny because all I hear from hermits is talk about hardware, I mean there are a few PC hardware threads on the main page, what now???

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 BenjaminBanklin
@i_p_daily said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

I think you've interpreted that meme the wrong way Benji, its symbolises a cow who owns a PC and yet hides behind it.

I have never seen you make a thread about PC yet, but always shill for Sony, and by saying your PC is stronger than the X is another way that you cows hide behind it, and I never said you didn't own a PC or asked for pics proving the case, you're on tilt lol.

Continue your meltdown :)

Oh really? Because from what we told from lems around here, we don't really have the PCs that can run their glorious and precious almighty Xbox games. And we do, people just don't always choose to play them, because frankly, there's a sea of better games to choose out there from ANY platform. But I digress. We're not just bringing it up for argument's sake, Xbox hardware is irrelevant for most people now.

I mean, there's nothing to really shill for with PC. It's a big free open platform with no overlord. There's nothing contesting it, it has no rivals. You make of it what you please, how you please. The reason I like Sony though is because their games are great, and I've been with them from the beginning. Since their games aren't on PC, I end up buying their hardware. I hopped off the MS bandwagon this gen because of their garbage, but once they put their games on PC, I have NO reason to purchase their hardware ever again. And the software that does come out for it no longer justifies the existence of Xbox consoles anymore.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Calvincfb

@goldenelementxl: so you didn't play them at the highest difficulty setting, as I expected. Have you platinumed God of War and the last of us on the highest difficulty setting? Of course you didn't. So you can't say Sony games don't provide a challenge if you're playing them on easy mode, it's on you. ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@BenjaminBanklin: That's a long way of saying yes I have a PC but am a Sony shill and hide behind PC.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Calvincfb

@i_p_daily: how much is Forza's attach rate?

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#81 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9853 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@Sushiglutton said:
@i_p_daily said:

... A second Sony official said the company believes people buy a videogame console to play graphics-heavy games.

Hardcore gamers on the Playstation....

Do you think people primarily buy a playstation to play game like Uncharted and God of War, or to play games like Resogun and Shovel knight (nothing against those two fine titles)?

Did you buy them because they were "graphic heavy games" or because you wanted to "play" them?

What the Sony representative is saying is that it's the graphics demanding games (Horizon, Spiderman, GoW, Uncharted, TLOU etc) that are the most important when a consumer decides to buy a Playstation. I think that is correct. I just don't understand why you would think otherwise. You think people spend several hundred on a console to play games they could just as easily play on a phone or a standard laptop?

I understand that the top PCs can do better graphics than a console. So if someone wants the best of the best in terms of graphics they will go with a PC. That doesn't mean that people don't buy consoles to primarily play graphics heavy games though.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Pedro

Shows a pic of ragged looking PC to prove that he doesn't hide behind PC. ?? Poor OP is getting destroyed on all sides and helping in his ownage.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By PC_Rocks

@i_p_daily said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

That's funny because all I hear from hermits is talk about hardware, I mean there are a few PC hardware threads on the main page, what now???

Funny because I see many hardware/power threads from cows/lems on the front page.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 BenjaminBanklin
@Pedro said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

I'm just saying, you should have checked yourself before you wrecked yourself. You can't be a cheerleader for Xbox, talk shit about Sony games, and it turns out you're one of Playstation's best customers. ??? There's other Xbox fans around here that do the same thing. Talk trash about PS4, but they have a wall of Youtube vids with Playstation footage.

Then again, I forget that the head of Xbox rather play PS4 games too, so why shouldn't his minions?

Claims I only have an Xbox and was proven wrong but I am the one that "wrecked" myself. ?

Now you are telling me that I can't critique games if I own the system. Even though no game was mentioned but got buttsore when I corrected the "typo".?

Can you be more of shill? This is simply embarrassing at the moment and you keep digging yourself deeper. This is the best ownage I have given in a while. ?

Continues to talk about Phil Spencer(head of Xbox) like he is your daddy in a thread you made about the Playstation. ?

Oh yeah, really good job "criticizing" Sony by buying the most expensive console and all the games by the way. ??? This is complete gold. The only thing this reveals is that you couldn't get through the gen without buying Sony's products, and you hate yourself for it. I LOVE IT! HAHAHA! So what's your favorite movie game that got you to buy the console? Who knew you've been grazing in the grass all this time to THAT degree.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Calvincfb

@BenjaminBanklin: isn't the same for all the Xbox fans? And for PC gamers? They all hate Sony but they can't help but consume from it.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin said:

Oh yeah, really good job "criticizing" Sony by buying the most expensive console and all the games by the way. ??? This is complete gold. The only thing this reveals is that you couldn't get through the gen without buying Sony's products, and you hate yourself for it. I LOVE IT! HAHAHA! So what's your favorite movie game that got you to buy the console? Who knew you've been grazing in the grass all this time to THAT degree.

LOL. You have no comeback. That's the best part of all of this.

??"Butthurt dude who only owns an Xbox console."??

And because you have no comeback you double down on your shilling. ??

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Pedro

@pc_rocks said:

Funny because I see many hardware/power threads from cows/lems on the front page.

Except that all of the hardware/power threads are actually by Sony fannies on the front page.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By mrbojangles25

@pc_rocks said:
@i_p_daily said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

PC gamers: "Wow, this hardware will really help me enjoy my games better"

Console gamers: "Wow, this hardware will really help me with my bragging rights"

Also @i_p_daily because we can upgrade and improve our PC's, discussing hardware is a critical part of PC gaming; with consoles, it's a selling point, a marketing tool. And that's besides the point, I mean you need to make up your mind: are we spending 20,000 dollars on hardware to play 2D games, or aren't we?!

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 BenjaminBanklin
@Pedro said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

LOL. You have no comeback. That's the best part of all of this.

??"Butthurt dude who only owns an Xbox console."??

And because you have no comeback you double down on your shilling. ??

LOL! Watching you drown in your own hypocrisy is too precious. This has truly been the best day ever! The lem has been owned. But, I guess I can't call you a lem anymore. Here's your new theme song...

Loading Video...

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#90 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

Sony Playstation 5 is my first 9th Generation Console purchase. Hardcore gamer focus for Sony. I guess they have been doing that since the original Playstation. When they made fun of Nintendo with the Crash Bandicoot Television ad. VS Mario Kart for SNES. So fast forward to present day with the upcoming PS5. Sony is promising a powerhouse of a gaming machine. Just as Microsoft is promising the same. So when 2020 Sony is promising a console with all of the features to appeal to the Hardcore Videogame players.

The people who are buying Playstation 5 with an extra controller and 3 games. Risking the early adopter issues. The $500.00 console could die a few days after bringing it home. The launch games could bomb. Which is why you get 3 and the second controller for 2 players. PSplus for online.

$1000.00 ish to kick off the 9th Generation of Videogames. Even though you are better off waiting later after stuff like RRod/YLod is over. So Sony is right in that PS5 is for the Type 1 Hardcore fans.

I want to see Sony take on Microsoft Day 1 since both promise so much for Type 1 and Type 2 Hardcore gaming extreme fans. Meanwhile Type 3 fans wait for the Big N to pull another Nintendo.

Will Sony deliver with the PS5?

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 BenjaminBanklin
@Pedro said:

Shows a pic of ragged looking PC to prove that he doesn't hide behind PC. ?? Poor OP is getting destroyed on all sides and helping in his ownage.

Brand new PC... "Ragged looking". You can't even afford a proper entertainment center. LOL! You stayed rekt this whole thread. You're dripping enough salt to flavor potato chips everywhere. ?? There's no coming back from this.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin said: "You chose loyalty over games so you better hold that bitterness into next gen too."

Only to realize that the statement only applies to him and still has no comeback outside of being a hardcore shill. ??

Pedro is owning me and I can't stop drowning in my self ownage.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 BenjaminBanklin
@Pedro said:

@BenjaminBanklin said: "You chose loyalty over games so you better hold that bitterness into next gen too."

Only to realize that the statement only applies to him and still has no comeback outside of being a hardcore shill. ??

Looks like Pedro's.... having a cow. Anyway, Sony thanks you again for their service and keeping their numbers up.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin said:

Looks like Pedro's.... having a cow. Anyway, Sony thanks you again for their service and keeping their numbers up.

Still trying to comeback from being owned and your self ownage? ?

"Butthurt dude who only owns an Xbox console. Hey, you chose loyalty over games so you better hold that bitterness into next gen too."??

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
@Pedro said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Still trying to comeback from being owned and your self ownage? ?

"Butthurt dude who only owns an Xbox console. Hey, you chose loyalty over games so you better hold that bitterness into next gen too."??

It just warms my heart to see you have joined the heard. All that bitterness that you aimed at Sony was just masking your love for Playstation after all.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin said:

It just warms my heart to see you have joined the heard. All that bitterness that you aimed at Sony was just masking your love for Playstation after all.

There is no coming back from being owned and your self-ownage.

"Butthurt dude who only owns an Xbox console. Hey, you chose loyalty over gamesso you better hold that bitterness into next gen too."?

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 PC_Rocks

@Pedro said:
@pc_rocks said:

Except that all of the hardware/power threads are actually by Sony fannies on the front page.

Well to be precise one is by a lem I think.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Calvincfb

@mrbojangles25: that's no true at all.

PC gamers are more like:

"Cool, this hardware will help me say console gamers are losers #pcmasterrace"

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Pedro

@pc_rocks said:

Well to be precise one is by a lem I think.

If you are talking about Ron, he is......

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

@tormentos: @calvincfb: My point is that Sony targeting “hardcore” gamers is silly, and it makes sense because the fan base that enjoys movie games would be the one that labels themselves “hardcore.” Playing a game at max difficulty doesn’t make you “hardcore.” Now winning BR games on a regular basis, being a pro level CS:Go, Overwatch, or any other competitive game would make someone “hardcore” by my definition. Who the hell cares if you can beat some dumb ass AI in a narrative driven game? Go up against other high level players and see who comes out on top. Anyone that gets a sense of accomplishment from a single player movie game needs to go outside and get some fresh air. Those games hold your hand, light up the treasure/collectibles, have a button assigned to give you hints and clues, aim assist, 30fps, input lag, QTE’s, the list goes on and on. Why would anyone that’s “hardcore” put up with any of that?