Would you buy a Mega Man Battle Network collection?

#1 Posted by nintendoboy16 (36081 posts) -

Capcom has been repackaging classic Mega Man games again. And with that, I wonder if any one would buy a collection of the Mega Man RPG series, Battle Network?

It would be great for Switch for sure. Just tweak any multiplayer capabilities for modern hardware.

#2 Edited by Renegade_Fury (20506 posts) -

Maybe just for the sake of owning it, otherwise I don't have any interest in Battle Network or Star Force. If Capcom wanted to make a Mega Man collection for one of the non-platformer series, then I'd prefer Legends.

#3 Edited by DaVillain- (36087 posts) -

I liked the first Battle Network well enough, but I started to burn out halfway through the second Battle Network game. I ended up finishing it, but I didn't have the desire to continue the series after all these years. A collection of the games might be enough to get me to try the later games, though so yes, I would buy Mega Man Battle Network Collection and I would purchase it on Nintendo Switch....so I can start were I left off on the Nintendo handheld. I did however watch the Anime series though.

(And speaking of Battle Network, after watching Death Battle Mega Man battle royal, I never knew Mega Man Battle Network version is consider the most powerful Mega Man of them all)

#4 Edited by Archangel3371 (27598 posts) -

I actually never played any of those Mega Man games so I’d definitely buy a collection like that just to check them out.

#5 Posted by Raining51 (804 posts) -

No

#6 Posted by Speeny (1518 posts) -

@nintendoboy16: I absolutely 100% would. I loved them growing up.

Avatar image for yammireckorrdsan
#7 Posted by YammiReckorrdSan (605 posts) -

If it is aviable on physical copies, absolutely yes.

#8 Posted by omegaMaster (1230 posts) -

Maybe.

The only Battle Network games I played was the 4th instalment called Red Sun. Great game, just depends whether I have time to play it.

#9 Posted by FinalFighters (3146 posts) -

i loved the Battle network games growing up (well 1 and 2, never played the rest) so i would deff buy a collection day one.