Worst fanboys in system wars?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

oldvander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 oldvander
Member since 2008 • 295 Posts
I'd like to know who you think the worst type of fanboy is on system wars.
ljlrj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#2 ljlrj
Member since 2007 • 14800 Posts
Anit Halo And xbox The Same
-wii60-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 -wii60-
Member since 2007 • 3287 Posts
system wars not fanboys war.
Cheazie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Cheazie
Member since 2008 • 447 Posts
Halo fans. I have nothing against the Xbox but Halo fans are quite shallow minded as 99% of them think "OMG Halo iz awesum" but anyone who has played as many console FPS as me they'll know its quite a pathetic clone of yesteryear FPS but theyre unable to see this.
C_BozkurT_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 C_BozkurT_C
Member since 2008 • 3580 Posts
Lemmings
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#9 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts
Halo fans. I have nothing against the Xbox but Halo fans are quite shallow minded as 99% of them think "OMG Halo iz awesum" but anyone who has played as many console FPS as me they'll know its quite a pathetic clone of yesteryear FPS but theyre unable to see this.Cheazie
WHAT?

i agree that the diehards are annoying. BUt COnsole FPS? If you said PC FPS i would have agreed but COnsole FPS halo has consistantly set the standard.

Gameplay and controls Halo COmbat Evolved set the new standard last gen for console shooters. Especially with the well done campaign and coop.

Online MP for consoles once again Halo 2. Yes far better than Rainbow Six, Timesplitters, and Socom.

As for Halo 3 it didnt set the standard but FOrge and THeatre were amazing new additions. ALso it took until COD 4 until somebody finally delivered a better total pacakge shooter on consoles(besides the obvious ORange Box)

Halo has no claim to greatness for best shooter ever, But Best Console Shooter Franchise Halo has had a stranglehold on.
Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

I think all blind fanboys are on the same level... having a PS3 & PSP makes me a sort of Sony Fanboy but at least I still respect other platforms / gamers...

One can have a negative opinion on another console but at least he must be smart and objective on his comments.. Have been in many forums and i've read alot of bashing against the PS3, but most of them are not even worth replying to...

So imo, my conclusion is that all blind fanboys are on the same level!!

Pariah_001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Pariah_001
Member since 2003 • 4850 Posts
Instead of generalizing amongst consumer-groups, perhaps you should narrow your vote down to actual individuals. There are some really annoying fanatics on these boards that represent their own zealotry more brilliantly than the crowds they belong to.
skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts
system wars not fanboys war.-wii60-
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

Fable 2 guy is the best, he reminds of that Stephen King film 'Misery'.

He is Peters 'Number one fan'

uRan_Ehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 uRan_Ehr
Member since 2007 • 3733 Posts

Fable 2 guy is the best, he reminds of that Stephen King film 'Misery'.

He is Peters 'Number one fan'

tenaka2
saolin seems to be the winner of this poll so /thread
oldvander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 oldvander

Anit Halo And xbox The Sameljlrj

not to me. I have an xbox original and halo. but that doesn't stop me from hating people going on about how "halo's characters are the best of all time", and how "it beats every other game hands down".

The gameplay in halo is good. But the rest of it isn't THAT good!

Cheazie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Cheazie
Member since 2008 • 447 Posts

I have not played a FPS on a PC since Quake III and Solider of Fortune.

Golden Eye set the Standards of a FPS on the N64 and to this day with its great gameplay, single player and multiplayer.

Metroid Prime 1,2 set more standards with its indepth single player which no other console FPS has been able to even come close to, With its superb boss battles, Long single player which no other console FPS was able to even come close to replicating.

Metroid Prime 3 well has set the standards of this generation FPS more so than any other FPS. Superb gameplay with the Wii-mote, I never thought any single player mode would compare to Metroid Prime 1 and 2 but MP3 surpasses it, Graphics wise MP3 wont set any standards but on gameplay, orignality, innovation, longetivity! Halo cannot even compete.

Perfect Dark on the N64 set more standards with orignal weapon and much smoother gameplay than Golden Eye, Better single player than Halo. I laughed when i seen the version which Rare gave to the Xbox360 PD0 was alright but not even close to the N64 version.

Time Splitters set more standards. Fast and fluent gameplay unlike halo which is very slow, Great characters (Monkey), loads of weapons, Superb Mutli-player.

Sorry Halo never set any standards but instead copied.

oldvander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 oldvander

Instead of generalizing amongst consumer-groups, perhaps you should narrow your vote down to actual individuals. There are some really annoying fanatics on these boards that represent their own zealotry more brilliantly than the crowds they belong to.Pariah_001

Any recommendations.....other than saolin?