KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

@xantufrog: Folks like me? I didn't say it had anything to do with them being girls.

I'm just looking at the way they moderate, their pr, the game's story. I was suggesting that maybe the game wasn't made to be good.

Anyway, I didn't play the game. I'm probably wrong about it. They did say in an interview with GS that they didn't mean to be extra political with it. If they say that, it's probably true. I'll delete that post.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#52 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@KungfuKitten: no need to delete - I wasn't "moderating", just arguing user-user. Also, apologies if I misunderstood your meaning about "progressive" - I assumed you were referring to the girl power theme like others have. Not sure what other aspects are progressive/inclusive/etc?

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

@xantufrog: It's all OK I was just moderating my own stupidity. I don't like leaving mistakes online when I make them. I don't want to rile people up for no reason.

I hate it when I get things wrong.

It just seems like a silly shooter that tried some odd things that the fans aren't really into. Daily missions is a weird one for me. I'm unable to understand the appeal of them.

AJStyles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#54 AJStyles
Member since 2018 • 1430 Posts

Every 3rd party game on switch sucks balls. That’s the trade off for switch owners.

Since the system is so underpowered and terrible, they get 240i/15fps versions with low settings and content taken out of ports.

But hey, Switch owners will scream until their face is blue to tell you it’s worth it to play these bad versions of games on the go LMAO