Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By faizan_faizan
Member since 2009 • 7869 Posts

@zeeshanhaider said:

One thing for certain. The Witcher 3 will at least have shadows.

LOL. Infamous is still very console-y in the graphics department. But the IQ is fucking amazing, I don't think anyone can deny that. It is Crytek's own shot at temporally stable anti-aliasing solution.

That reminds me, Ubisoft is also implementing some kind of hybrid temporal AA in Far Cry 4. They're naming it "Hybrid Reconstruction AA", I still haven't completely understood how it works, but I know that it has some supersampling elements, and in spite of this, the performance is great.

http://michaldrobot.com/2014/08/13/hraa-siggraph-2014-slides-available/

EPIC's Timothy Lottes (the guy who made FXAA) also presented his own temporal AA at this year's SIGGRAPH. More here: http://www.dsogaming.com/news/epic-games-shows-incredible-new-anti-aliasing-technique-screenshots-video-comparison/

Some great ideas for AA this gen. I can't wait to see what UC4 was using.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@CrownKingArthur said:

i want 100+ more than that

Good luck finding the rig that can play this game at 144fps.

thank you

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@04dcarraher: a in engine cutscene vs a real time cutscene. Thanks for proving you never played UC3.

Avatar image for thegreatgeneral
TheGreatGeneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#154  Edited By TheGreatGeneral
Member since 2014 • 717 Posts

@faizan_faizan said:

@OhSnapitz said:

Good luck with that.. lol

I don't make consoles.

On-topic:

Really interested in seeing how the PS4 version of The Witcher 3 stacks up against Infamous: Second Son. Obviously, the PC version will pulverize both.

Do people even really look at the witcher 3 gameplay vids CD Red are showing of on a High end PC?

Not very impressive.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

and 0 good exclusives.

PC has the most aaa-aa exclusives, more than the 3 consoles combined, both this and last gen.

You will NOT respond to this.

Most of those are budget games with very niche appeal. Nice to have but not as great as you make it out to be.

Crusader Kings 2 has only 7 critic rating and 118 user ratings

140 has 6 critic ratings and 30 user ratings

King Arthurs Gold 4 critics and 38 user ratings

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Cranler

@naz99 said:

Honestly who gives a crap,the Xbox one gameplay they showed off looked amazing and ran well resolution and framerate be damned i would be more than happy with that,if that means i can get the PC version and it runs and looks better then that's just gravy.

This. Consolites are going to be amazed because it looks just as good if not better than DA Inquisition which looks 10x better than Skyrim and Witcher 2 on 360. Especially since they only spent $400 on hardware and didn't even have to build the thing.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

and 0 good exclusives.

PC has the most aaa-aa exclusives, more than the 3 consoles combined, both this and last gen.

Most of those are budget games with very niche appeal. Nice to have but not as great as you make it out to be.

1. Why are you defending ps4hasnogames, amazonangry, m3dude in every PC thread they post in.....Jesus. HE SAID PC HAS 0 GOOD EXCLUSIVES.

2. Your opinion is noted, but irrelevant.

3. My AAA-AA estimate is from both GS and MC. They are more accurate then you. Are they both wrong yet you know something they don't?

4. Why are you defending ps4hasnogames, amazonangry, m3dude in every PC thread they post in.....Jesus. HE SAID PC HAS 0 GOOD EXCLUSIVES.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Cranler

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

and 0 good exclusives.

1. Why the **** are you always defending the big-time SW trolls. In every PC thread. Jesus. HE SAID PC HAS 0 GOOD EXCLUSIVES.

3. My AAA-AA estimate is from both GS and MC. They are more accurate then you. Are they both wrong yet you know something they don't?

4. Why the **** are you always defending the big-time SW trolls. In every PC thread. Jesus. HE SAID PC HAS 0 GOOD EXCLUSIVES.

I proved that many of those pc only games have very limited appeal. A popular game won't have 6 critic scores and 40 user ratings.

When did I say MC was inaccurate? I used MC to determine how many reviews these pc exclusives got.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By RoboCopISJesus

So they aren't aaa-aa scoring titles because you think they have "limited appeal".

Your opinion is noted. But a "**** off" is in order. Also, why didn't you have anything to say about ps4nogames outrageous comment which I disproved w/ facts?

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#161  Edited By 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23824 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@04dcarraher: a in engine cutscene vs a real time cutscene. Thanks for proving you never played UC3.

Just an fyi, just because this is "in-engine" "realtime" doesn't mean the rest of the game nor the retail will use the same quality of assets while playing the game. and lol there is no difference between the two their one and the same using the graphics engine..... what your doing is mixing up is the pre rendered crap that happened on the PS3 to show more then what it could do.

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 CrownKingArthur
@scottpsfan14 said:
@CrownKingArthur said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@CrownKingArthur said:

i want 100+ more than that

Good luck finding the rig that can play this game at 144fps.

thank you

You know fucking what? You welcome.

thank you. its good to have a civil discourse with aristocracy.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Cranler

@RoboCopISJesus said:

So they aren't aaa-aa scoring titles because you think they have "limited appeal".

Your opinion is noted. But a "**** off" is in order. Also, why didn't you have anything to say about ps4nogames outrageous comment which I disproved w/ facts?

You really think most pc gamers would rather have Card Hunter, Starseed Pilgrim and Kentucky Route Zero Act 2 instead of the Last Of Us.

I was replying to what you said end of story.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

They're the same thing.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

and 0 good exclusives.

1. Why the **** are you always defending the big-time SW trolls. In every PC thread. Jesus. HE SAID PC HAS 0 GOOD EXCLUSIVES.

4. Why the **** are you always defending the big-time SW trolls. In every PC thread. Jesus. HE SAID PC HAS 0 GOOD EXCLUSIVES.

I proved that many of those pc only games have very limited appeal. A popular game won't have 6 critic scores and 40 user ratings.

When did I say MC was inaccurate? I used MC to determine how many reviews these pc exclusives got.

But then why should we forget the majority of those console exclusives aren't very high rated, or aren't as desired has multiplat series?

The best games, and generally most well know series are multiplats like, off the top of my head, Elder scrolls, fallout, far cry, ass creed, gta, dragon age, mass effect, borderlands, etc. All of which pc has.

If one is to overlook pc exclusives has a bunch of little indie titles in a sea of AAA games, why shouldn't we overlook the majority of AAA exclusives which are usually just ok in a sea of multiplatform AAA titles?

For the record, i think there's great, good, meh, and bad titles in all exclusives, indie and AAA

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Cranler

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

and 0 good exclusives.

But then why should we forget the majority of those console exclusives aren't very high rated, or aren't as desired has multiplat series?

The best games, and generally most well know series are multiplats like, off the top of my head, Elder scrolls, fallout, far cry, ass creed, gta, dragon age, mass effect, borderlands, etc. All of which pc has.

If one is to overlook pc exclusives has a bunch of little indie titles in a sea of AAA games, why shouldn't we overlook the majority of AAA exclusives which are usually just ok in a sea of multiplatform AAA titles?

For the record, i think there's great, good, meh, and bad titles in all exclusives, indie and AAA

Check the all time games list. It's dominated by console games

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/all

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By RoboCopISJesus

@Cranler: A majority of those can be played better on PC. But nice off-topic subject change.

Back on Topic:PS4NOGAMES said PC has no good exclusive. But I factually proved him wrong, as PC has more great-amazing-good (GS standards) exclusives than all 3 consoles combined this gen and last gen.

Very simple statement and refuting of PS4NOGAMES. I'm not sure what your opinion has to do with any of my refuting of him.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By 04dcarraher
@Snugenz said:

@AM-Gamer said:

They're the same thing.

I think he's mixing up pre-rendered in-engine aspect of what happened on PS3 in alot of cases. just like what happened with UC3 etc

faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 faizan_faizan

@thegreatgeneral said:

Do people even really look at the witcher 3 gameplay vids CD Red are showing of on a High end PC?

Not very impressive.

That doesn't look impressive to you? OK.

Revan_911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#170 Revan_911
Member since 2007 • 1709 Posts
@thegreatgeneral said:

@faizan_faizan said:

@OhSnapitz said:

I don't make consoles.

On-topic:

Really interested in seeing how the PS4 version of The Witcher 3 stacks up against Infamous: Second Son. Obviously, the PC version will pulverize both.

Not very impressive.

As far as I'm aware direct screenshots from Infamous look a lot worse than photo-mod which adds post processing and filters.

You can do that for the rough early E3 build for TW3 too and it will look just as impressive

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Cranler

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler: A majority of those can be played better on PC. But nice off-topic subject change.

Back on Topic:PS4NOGAMES said PC has no good exclusive. But I factually proved him wrong, as PC has more great-amazing-good (GS standards) exclusives than all 3 consoles combined this gen and last gen.

Very simple statement and refuting of PS4NOGAMES.

That's totally on topic and no many of those games are console only.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By RoboCopISJesus

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

The topic of the quote chain was that "PC has no 0 exclusives".

He was disproven as PC has the most amazing-great-good ones.

faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 faizan_faizan

@Revan_911 said:

As far as I'm aware direct screenshots from Infamous look a lot worse than photo-mod which adds post processing and filters.

You can do that for the rough early E3 build for TW3 too and it will look just as impressive

Wait a sec. Do you mean Infamous isn't very impressive or TW3?

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By 04dcarraher

@faizan_faizan said:

That doesn't look impressive to you? OK.

You know if you dont oversaturate the lighting it dont look good......

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts
@melonfarmerz said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

In other news.....PC can't play Bloodborne in 1080p....or any "p" for that matter.

So...not like it's worth gloating over.

Implying you or any other Sony drone would care about Bloodborne if it were multiplat. Bloodborne looks fun, but hyping it past anything more than another Souls, a few months after DS2 came out, is just blindly hyping anything Sony.

Ummm..no. If you're gonna try and think you know me....don't bullshit it. I said in another thread I have no interest in Blood at all.....but since the PC losers are gonna gloat about this...why the **** can't I throw Bloodborne in their faces.

@walloftruth said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

In other news.....PC can't play Bloodborne in 1080p....or any "p" for that matter.

So...not like it's worth gloating over.

Rofl, for a PC gamer you get surprisingly butthurt whenever the PS4 gets exposed for being awfully weak.

I guess if thats the cool way of saying "You sure are against ppl hating on graphics that really are that bad" then I guess you're right.

PS4 has good enough graphics for me....Infamous and other games proved that.....not my fault my system of choice has nothing going for it but really really pretty shit games.

@zeeshanhaider said:

@mr_huggles_dog:

Hey dumb dumb, how much did you pay the chick for that photo? I can clearly see the disgust in her eyes? :P Poor girl. Such is the pathetic state of consololites and specially cows. Live with your 900pStation made up of cheap ass tablet CPU and a GPU barely matching a 570 from 2010.

I don't see you showing your appreciation or affection to your significant other in any way. Do you not have the balls to put up with what losers like you say? Do you not even have a significant other? Or are you just following the herd of sheep that say "Your avatar has to be something nerdy b/c this is a gaming site."

Loser.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 AM-Gamer

@Revan_911: photomode offers no post processing effects in infamous SS. Please play the game or look up facts before you spread bullshit.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Most of those games are multiplats, and ironically, since they're spread across so many consoles, you'll need alot of them, but on PC, you can emulate some of them. Plus, many of those games are also PC exclusives.

Besides, we where clearly talking about last gen, since that's where the list is from.

Why can we overlook pcexclusives they're not AAA budget titles and well know IPs, when the biggest, most highly acclaimed adn scored AAA games are multiplat series.

Most of the series are meantioned are more recognizable and well known than series like Fable, Crackdown, Resistance, Killzone, etc.

Why does inFamous SS being a AAA budget PS4 exclusive matter, when there's like 5 or more high budget multiplat games available that scored higher than it? Since MC matters so much.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 AM-Gamer

@04dcarraher: the first image is prerendered the other is in game. They are not the same scene. UC has always had higher quality assets on there prerendered cutscenes. They never passed it off as gameplay as the gameplay footage was never downgraded. In UC4 they said they are no longer using prerendered footage.

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 CrownKingArthur

congrats on your engagement mr huggles dog, i've got a fiance too.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#180 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38026 Posts

As long as it has black bars on top and bottom for that letterboxed film look it will be graphics emperor

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#181 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38026 Posts

@thegreatgeneral said:
@Salt_The_Fries said:

Bu bu bu bu teh Quad :'(

Your crying will not change the fact that the PS4 is a much more powerful console than the xbone

@clyde46 said:

@PAL360 said:

This is of the few games i would get anyway, but i would be very disappointed! 1080p at stable 30fps is the mininum acceptable this gen.

It just anit going to happen.

Why not? the PS4 should be able to archieve 1080p if the xbone is curently at 900p, of course assuming if the versions have parity in frame rate and effects.

Exaggerations will not make the PS4 "much more powerful". It is more powerful, yet they will share the same multiplats majority of the time. "Much more powerful" would be correct in comparing it to the WiiU.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@CrownKingArthur: Thank you sir.

Grats to you as well.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 Cranler

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Most of those games are multiplats, and ironically, since they're spread across so many consoles, you'll need alot of them, but on PC, you can emulate some of them. Plus, many of those games are also PC exclusives.

Besides, we where clearly talking about last gen, since that's where the list is from.

Why can we overlook pcexclusives they're not AAA budget titles and well know IPs, when the biggest, most highly acclaimed adn scored AAA games are multiplat series.

Most of the series are meantioned are more recognizable and well known than series like Fable, Crackdown, Resistance, Killzone, etc.

Why does inFamous SS being a AAA budget PS4 exclusive matter, when there's like 5 or more high budget multiplat games available that scored higher than it? Since MC matters so much.

You need to check the list again because many are console exclusive and good luck emulating the ps3 to play Uncharted and RDR.

Again, I'd take RDR and TLOU over a majority of those indies and I don't think I'm alone on this.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 RoboCopISJesus

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Cranler

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Again, how many pc gamers would choose Crusader Kings 2 over RDR?

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

Hey what do you know, it's Cranler derailing a thread again...and Huggles arguing with users about his avatar...AGAIN.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By RoboCopISJesus

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

What does your opinion on CK2 have to do with PS4NOGAMES being wrong?

@ps4hasnogames said:

and 0 good exclusives.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Cranler

@mikhail said:

Hey what do you know, it's Cranler derailing a thread again...and Huggles arguing with users about his avatar...AGAIN.

Point out where I derailed the topic.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Cranler

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

and 0 good exclusives.

I was responding to specifically to what you said. This happens all the time on this forum. Stop dodging and answer the question.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 mikhail

@Cranler: This topic is about Witcher 3...and here you are talking about fucking Crusader Kings 2, 360 games, and Red Dead Redemption? Yeah...if you didn't single-handedly derail it, you are at the very least encouraging it and taking it completely off topic.

The thread is about the Witcher 3 being shitty on consoles. Back on topic, Cranler, for the millionth time this week. God, you're dumb.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By RoboCopISJesus

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

and 0 good exclusives.

I was responding to specifically to what you said. This happens all the time on this forum. Stop dodging and answer the question.

You responded to my facts with opinions.

You'd have to refute what I stated. This happens all the time on SW.

PC has the most aaa-aa exclusives, more than all 3 consoles combined. I'm not going to debate that fact, and I dont' care about your opinions on those games. I don't think movie-games, sports, racers, or cod/madden rehashes matter much, yet i include them.

You and PS4NOGAMES are wrong on a factual data stand point. There is nothing you can do but give me your thoughts and opinions, but I don't want them.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Cranler

@mikhail said:

@Cranler: This topic is about Witcher 3...and here you are talking about fucking Crusader Kings 2, 360 games, and Red Dead Redemption? Yeah...if you didn't single-handedly derail it, you are at the very least encouraging it and taking it completely off topic.

The thread is about the Witcher 3 being shitty on consoles. Back on topic, Cranler, for the millionth time this week. God, you're dumb.

Nice try but the topic shifted away from Witcher before I joined th thread.

A post about people derailing IS derailing.

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

and 0 good exclusives.

You responded to my facts with opinions.

You'd have to refute what I stated. This happens all the time on SW.

PC has the most aaa-aa exclusives, more than all 3 consoles combined. I'm not going to debate that fact, and I dont' care about your opinions on those games. I don't think movie-games, sports, racers, or cod/madden rehashes matter much, yet i include them.

You and PS4NOGAMES are wrong on a factual data stand point. There is nothing you can do but give me your thoughts and opinions, but I don't want them.

What constitutes being at the forefront is subjective. Big publishers and the hardware is revolving around consoles puts consoles at the forefront for me.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 mikhail

@RoboCopISJesus: You should know better by now than to try to argue with Cranler or AmazonAngry or any of the other trolls. If you state a fact, they will say some random, unrelated opinion about something else entirely and then say something like "LOL owned" or "Prove me wrong" or some other inane garbage.

Cranler is 100% troll, you'll never EVER get a straight answer out of him, and he derails every single thread he gets involved in no matter how clear the topic happens to be. He's always bringing up the 360, shit from 10 years ago, old PC GPU's, and trying to do things like combine all consoles into one platform to prove that somehow magically consoles have more games than PC. It's the same shit in every single topic.

In short, Cranler is fucking clown shoes and should be ignored.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 RoboCopISJesus

@Cranler said:

What constitutes being at the forefront is subjective. Big publishers and the hardware is revolving around consoles puts consoles at the forefront for me.

So we go from PC having 0 "good" games, then me showing that they it has the most according to GS and MC (factually),

..then we move on those games not being popular or "niche".

....then we move on them not all having big publishers or budgets.

.......and now we're at them not being at the "forefront"

Stop.

SteXmaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#195  Edited By SteXmaN
Member since 2012 • 550 Posts

@thegreatgeneral said:

@faizan_faizan said:

@OhSnapitz said:

I don't make consoles.

On-topic:

Not very impressive.

In game screenshots.If you don't believe me here is another one with same location that was included in the gameplay demo and it is form the same set that you can find on PC Gamer. It's just not the same taking a screenshot when actually in-game and from a video even if it is a "uncompressed"(5GB,if I recorded with FRAPS that long it would be 50GB file) version and especially when the game has this kind of detail.

NoahProa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 NoahProa
Member since 2014 • 70 Posts

@04dcarraher said:

@-Unreal- said:

People like 'Pray_to_me' already crying about poor optimisation.

Even when peasants don't throw the 'optimisation' word, we still know that's what the underlying key word is.

lol, they just are in denial how weak their consoles really are in the grand scheme of things. My GTX 760 has nearly 50% more pixel fillrate and has double the texture fillrate of the PS4's gpu.

Yep, and it won't even run the game above 30fps at 1080p high-ultra setting buddy

The devs confirmed that even a GTX 780 Ti, which is almost 75% more powerful than the GTX 760, will only be in the 30-45 fps range on ultra settings at 1080p.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/19164/20140408/witcher-3-pc-max-settings.htm

Heck, ps4 may as well play it better than your PC

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 RoboCopISJesus

its amazing how W3 PC looks better than anything on consoles, while having a much larger scope and higher frames per second.

Revan_911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#198 Revan_911
Member since 2007 • 1709 Posts

@noahproa said:

@04dcarraher said:

@-Unreal- said:

Even when peasants don't throw the 'optimisation' word, we still know that's what the underlying key word is.

lol, they just are in denial how weak their consoles really are in the grand scheme of things. My GTX 760 has nearly 50% more pixel fillrate and has double the texture fillrate of the PS4's gpu.

Yep, and it won't even run the game above 30fps at 1080p high-ultra setting buddy

The devs confirmed that even a GTX 780 Ti, which is almost 75% more powerful than the GTX 760, will only be in the 30-45 fps range on ultra settings at 1080p.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/19164/20140408/witcher-3-pc-max-settings.htm

Nothing is confirmed, stop making things up. I saw this interview, he basically said that the game runs very well on a mid range card and they're still optimizing.

The interviewer said if he's gonna be able to run the game 1080p 60fps on a 780 and the CDPR guy answered " sure".

There are no facts here, only assumptions of a game that still hasn't been optimized properly and it's in alpha build

SteXmaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#199 SteXmaN
Member since 2012 • 550 Posts

@noahproa said:

@04dcarraher said:

@-Unreal- said:

"According to Cyberland PC on Facebook, a source close to CDProjekt told them that at its current state the Witcher 3 PC version runs at 35-45 fps at 1080p max settings with 8x MSAA enabled."

That was 10 months before the release.They've said that the most important part for them now is to optimize the game.That requires a lot of work especially for an OWG.Gameplay demo for the most part was running in 60 FPS so they are getting there.I think it run on Titan.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 mikhail

I can't believe someone just compared Infamous to Witcher 3 and said Witcher 3 didn't look "that good"...oh, lol.