Witcher 3 Best On PC

• 189 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

[QUOTE="MrYaotubo"][QUOTE="OldSnake-PS3"]

pc loses an exclusive franchise -pc players get desperate :x and make threads about how much better it will be on pc

playstation gamers like myself will sit back and enjoy this awesome game on ps4 for a fraction of the price :cool:

Obviously_Right

Yeah,it kind of sounds like the Souls games eh? First one exclusive,second one mutiplat and later ported to the PC and the third fully multiplat from day one,how similar isn´t it? The difference is that,the best versions of the franchises are on the PC now.

lolwut Dark Souls ass on PC

Nope, it is better than the console versions in every conceivable way.
OldSnake-PS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 OldSnake-PS3
Member since 2013 • 159 Posts

[QUOTE="OldSnake-PS3"]

i cant wait for the "Witcher HD collection" on PS3/PS4 :cool:

you know its gonna happen cause devs like $$$$$$

lundy86_4

Yeah, we can wait and see. However, prjoects like Rise of the White Wolf had major issues in development. That was CD Projekt's first foray into the console market.

im gonna guess it would be on ps4 since theyre familiar with pc and thats what ps4 is rumored to be more like

MrYaotubo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 MrYaotubo
Member since 2012 • 2884 Posts

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="Obviously_Right"]

Obviously_Right

Here ya go! Oh, and this.

Too bad summoning is broken thanks to GFWL.

It´s about as broken as Demons Souls,and in comparison,I found it much much easier to get into games on DS PC and I ever did on DS PS3,sometimes at worst I only wait around 5 minutes or so until I get summoned,most of the time is faster,but to me even then doesnt really matter because I prefere to play the game offline anyway.

Don´t believe in everything you hear without knowing for a fact.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

Obviously_Right

That was all you had? The Summoning system was terrible  full stop.

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts
Gee, got any other breaking news to report?
Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#56 Arach666
Member since 2009 • 23286 Posts

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

Obviously_Right

I don´t know about Dark Souls because I haven´t played it yet but I´ve been playing a lot of Demon´s Souls in the last couple of months and that system is pretty worthless there as well,and since From made a terrible decision by region locking the different versions of the game it´s even worse,you barely find anyone to play with these days,and believe me,I tried. A lot. I couple of my steam friends have been playing Dark Souls there and have no issues at all with the online for instance.
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

Gee, got any other breaking news to report? Xaero_Gravity

Water is wet?

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Xaero_Gravity

[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]Gee, got any other breaking news to report? lundy86_4

Water is wet?

Yeah right. Next you're going to tell me the TC isn't insecure.
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

gaming news getting kinda slow during the weekends

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#60 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="PCgameruk"] An exclusive game on PlayStation will be best on PlayStation... Is that really your argument? clr84651

his argument is that this thread is redundant.

PC Fans, please stop with these rediculous threads. How about we start announcing that the sky is blue every day. Stop the reduntancy!!! Consloes are not in competition with PC. If you're board do something else besides this. 

Yet you see people like LoosingEnds claiming Witcher2 is best on 360 :lol:

Redundancy is the all the anti-pc threads showing up these days in system wars.

milannoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61 milannoir
Member since 2008 • 1663 Posts

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

Was kind of obvious , but for the 1% of idiots

1360526945631.png

So the most games, and the best version of most games? hehehe nice.

This will likely hold true for CyberPunk.

clr84651

No one cares!!!

No one cares, eh? I suppose I must have dreamed all those terrible "my console version of Skyrim/ME/[insert any multiplat] is less **** than your console version!" threads then.

Drasonak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Drasonak
Member since 2012 • 1515 Posts
Yeah, it also stinks that you guys got the superior version of Fire Embl---Wait... :o :lol:
Nanomage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Nanomage
Member since 2011 • 2371 Posts
Yeah, it also stinks that you guys got the superior version of Fire Embl---Wait... :o :lol:Drasonak
lol,the desperation is so high that now even handheld games matter here? I guess PS3+360+Wii/WiiU vs PC isn´t enough,gotta make the handelds join the fight to make it a bit fair I guess,such is the beating that one system alone gives to others combined :lol: When you have to go that route you know the PC already won XD And I´m not even gonnabring up the fact that that specific game will end up being playable on the PC soon anyway,so even then it´s completely irrelevant. :lol:
loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

1360526945631.png

Jankarcop

Indeed, Withcer 3 uses what is mainly a PC engine, that is why it looks like garbage in the new pics

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#65 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts
lol hahaha confirm! BUT then again US pc gamers already knew
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 k2theswiss

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

1360526945631.png

loosingENDS

Indeed, Withcer 3 uses what is mainly a PC engine, that is why it looks like garbage in the new pics

WRONG.

The those pictures was using the old engine and the game is still year off....

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

How do you guys think a 670 will hold up next gen? Like, if I get a 670 now, will I be able to max everything out at 60fps next gen? Normally I'd assume yes, but the fact that Crysis 3 can't be maxed out with a 670 is worrying me. 

haberman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 haberman13
Member since 2003 • 2414 Posts

Console-only opinions ... LOL.  Comedy gold Jerry, keep 'em coming consolites.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 k2theswiss

How do you guys think a 670 will hold up next gen? Like, if I get a 670 now, will I be able to max everything out at 60fps next gen? Normally I'd assume yes, but the fact that Crysis 3 can't be maxed out with a 670 is worrying me. 

XVision84

here you go

ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 ultraking
Member since 2004 • 6904 Posts

XVision84
I have no idea but crysis3 beta looks amazing on my 670

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

k2theswiss

here you go

Alright, I just thought that there are plenty of pc gamers here who can answer my question.

I mean, it's not worth making an entire topic over :P.

faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 faizan_faizan
Member since 2009 • 7869 Posts

XVision84
At least get the 680, It might do the work.
Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Rocker6
Member since 2009 • 13358 Posts

XVision84

Early on, I do expect the 670 to be able to max out most of the games at stable and playable framerates, but with time, it'll get outdated as all GPUs do, and you'll have to either upgrade, or trade in image quality for playability.

That said, I'd definitely get a 670 right now, or 7970, it's definitely worth considering with all the driver performance boosts, and there's even that Never Settle bundle, giving you Crysis 3 and BS Infinite codes with your purchase!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

[QUOTE="XVision84"]

faizan_faizan

Don't the 670 and 680 only have a difference of, like, 5 frames?

If that's so, I won't spend the extra $100.

Drasonak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Drasonak

[QUOTE="Drasonak"]Yeah, it also stinks that you guys got the superior version of Fire Embl---Wait... :o :lol:Nanomage
lol,the desperation is so high that now even handheld games matter here? I guess PS3+360+Wii/WiiU vs PC isn´t enough,gotta make the handelds join the fight to make it a bit fair I guess,such is the beating that one system alone gives to others combined :lol: When you have to go that route you know the PC already won XD And I´m not even gonnabring up the fact that that specific game will end up being playable on the PC soon anyway,so even then it´s completely irrelevant. :lol:

I wasn't comparing all the consoles and handhelds against the PC, just the 3DS. Stop making things up. Plus, when they are all combined, it's not much more than a gaming PC anyway. Any individual handheld or console is better than the PC.

The means of aquiring it on the PC is illegal in most developed countries, including the United States of America, and is unethical in its practice. You are essentially stealing.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

[QUOTE="Nanomage"][QUOTE="Drasonak"]Yeah, it also stinks that you guys got the superior version of Fire Embl---Wait... :o :lol:Drasonak

I wasn't comparing all the consoles and handhelds against the PC, just the 3DS. Stop making things up. Plus, when they are all combined, it's not much more than a gaming PC anyway. Any individual handheld or console is better than the PC.

QQ more.
Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Rocker6
Member since 2009 • 13358 Posts

[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"][QUOTE="XVision84"]

XVision84

That's true, the difference is small, and generally not worth those $100...

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 clyde46

[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"][QUOTE="XVision84"]

XVision84

Get a 7970. It keeps up with a 670/680 and is a lot cheaper.
Drasonak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Drasonak

[QUOTE="Drasonak"]

[QUOTE="Nanomage"] lol,the desperation is so high that now even handheld games matter here? I guess PS3+360+Wii/WiiU vs PC isn´t enough,gotta make the handelds join the fight to make it a bit fair I guess,such is the beating that one system alone gives to others combined :lol: When you have to go that route you know the PC already won XD And I´m not even gonnabring up the fact that that specific game will end up being playable on the PC soon anyway,so even then it´s completely irrelevant. :lol:clyde46

QQ more.

So I call him out on his strawman argument in quite a reasonable fashion, and I'm crying? That neckbeard couldn't wait to make things up. 3DS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PC

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 clyde46
[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="Drasonak"] I wasn't comparing all the consoles and handhelds against the PC, just the 3DS. Stop making things up. Plus, when they are all combined, it's not much more than a gaming PC anyway. Any individual handheld or console is better than the PC.Drasonak
So I call him out on his strawman argument in quite a reasonable fashion, and I'm crying? That neckbeard couldn't wait to make things up. 3DS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PC QQ more.

You did nothing of the sort. What you did was state your opinion then use it to try and claim it as fact.
Nanomage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Nanomage
Member since 2011 • 2371 Posts

Any individual handheld or console is better than the PC.

Drasonak

Yeah,I guess you´re right...NOT!

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

3DS>>>>>>>>>>>>PC

Drasonak

We have a 3DS at home and no. It's not better than a PC.

MrYaotubo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 MrYaotubo
Member since 2012 • 2884 Posts
Yeah, it also stinks that you guys got the superior version of Fire Embl---Wait... :o :lol:Drasonak
Wait a minute,Fire Emblem? Weren´t you calling people weeabos last time and all? And now you mention a game from japan with animu style all over it and it even has portions of dating sim elements in it? You´re hilarious! :lol:
Link3301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

#84 Link3301
Member since 2008 • 2001 Posts

[QUOTE="OldSnake-PS3"]

Witcher 3 is gonna be awesome on my new ps4 :)

arto1223

Joke post? Do you not get the point of this thread?

It's still going to be awesome on his new PS4.

Drasonak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Drasonak

[QUOTE="Drasonak"]

Nanomage

'Kay... I'm glad your view on the world is so systematic. It must make it easy for you to make decisions that way. You'll never feel challenged, as you can use a single source as some means of acceptance for what you want to follow. Plus, what caters to one neckbeard might not necessarily cater to another. Are you seriously generalizing by saying all neckbeards are the same? And those reviews weren't even written by the same people, or at the same period in time! You think someone who just had a loved one die may resonate more with a game like No Ni Kuni, for example? Or someone who had fond memories of playing Starcraft growing up with his now deceased dad may have nostalgic memories cloud his vision of the newest entry? Or that maybe someone who plays more games over time may have higher standards in 2012 than 2007? In order for this to work even somewhat properly, the reviewers must have a consistent, unchanging state of mind. Otherwise, some things are judged by a different merit. There are too many compounding variables to make this "study" or whatever it is mean anything. How do you not realize this? You guys were dismissing much better conducted studies before, so I don't see why this should pass for anything when it's so clearly capricious. Reviewers/Neckbeards aren't robots; they're still people, subject to the same kind of behavioral changes anyone with the lowest level of life would expect.
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 clyde46
[QUOTE="Nanomage"]

[QUOTE="Drasonak"]

Drasonak

'Kay... I'm glad your view on the world is so systematic. It must make it easy for you to make decisions that way. You'll never feel challenged, as you can use a single source as some means of acceptance for what you want to follow. Plus, what caters to one neckbeard might not necessarily cater to another. Are you seriously generalizing by saying all neckbeards are the same? And those reviews weren't even written by the same people, or at the same period in time! You think someone who just had a loved one die may resonate more with a game like No Ni Kuni, for example? Or someone who had fond memories of playing Starcraft growing up with his now deceased dad may have nostalgic memories cloud his vision of the newest entry? Or that maybe someone who plays more games over time may have higher standards in 2012 than 2007? In order for this to work even somewhat properly, the reviewers must have a consistent, unchanging state of mind. Otherwise, some things are judged by a different merit. There are too many compounding variables to make this "study" or whatever it is mean anything. How do you not realize this? You guys were dismissing much better conducted studies before, so I don't see why this should pass for anything when it's so clearly capricious. Reviewers/Neckbeards aren't robots; they're still people, subject to the same kind of behavioral changes anyone with the lowest level of life would expect.

Drasonak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Drasonak

[QUOTE="Drasonak"]Yeah, it also stinks that you guys got the superior version of Fire Embl---Wait... :o :lol:MrYaotubo
Wait a minute,Fire Emblem? Weren´t you calling people weeabos last time and all? And now you mention a game from japan with animu style all over it and it even has portions of dating sim elements in it? You´re hilarious! :lol:

Those elements are its only flaws. I just don't like bad weirdo Japanese games. Fire Emblem wasn't always like this either. And I love America and am not trying to find some substitute country to displace the sad delusion that another group of people might want me. :cool:

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Xaero_Gravity
Lol Fire Emblem.
whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts
[QUOTE="XVision84"]

[QUOTE="faizan_faizan"] At least get the 680, It might do the work.clyde46

Get a 7970. It keeps up with a 670/680 and is a lot cheaper.

You just had to say it
Drasonak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Drasonak

[QUOTE="Drasonak"]

3DS>>>>>>>>>>>>PC

jun_aka_pekto

Your fault for not buying any of the games and then complaining. "Bu-bu-but where are the generic military FPSs? The corridors are slightly larger PC exclusive military FPSs, ya know. And you can, uhm, play with a bunch of unprofessionally made modifications by unpaid neckbeards."

Drasonak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Drasonak
Lol Fire Emblem.Xaero_Gravity
-How to argue like a PC gamer. Here, let me try: lol every pc game I win.
Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Arach666

[QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]Lol Fire Emblem.Drasonak

Xaero is a PC gamer?

Man,we learn something new everyday...

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 clyde46

For a university student, you suck at debating.
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Xaero_Gravity

Damn. I've been defeated. D:
Drasonak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Drasonak

[QUOTE="Drasonak"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]Lol Fire Emblem.Arach666

Xaero is a PC gamer?

Neckbeard, PC gamer... It's pretty much the same thing.
Drasonak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Drasonak
[QUOTE="Drasonak"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]Lol Fire Emblem.Xaero_Gravity

Damn. I've been defeated. D:

And for the final blow: lol neckbeards
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 clyde46
[QUOTE="Arach666"]

[QUOTE="Drasonak"] -How to argue like a PC gamer. Here, let me try: lol every pc game I win.Drasonak

Xaero is a PC gamer?

Neckbeard, PC gamer... It's pretty much the same thing.

Ignoring me I see.
Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Xaero_Gravity

[QUOTE="Drasonak"][QUOTE="Xaero_Gravity"]Lol Fire Emblem.Arach666

Xaero is a PC gamer?

Heeeey, I used to be until 2006. I just stopped upgrading and fell too far behind to keep up. I'll get back into it this year I promise. :D
jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

[QUOTE="jun_aka_pekto"]

[QUOTE="Drasonak"]

3DS>>>>>>>>>>>>PC

Drasonak

Your fault for not buying any of the games and then complaining. "Bu-bu-but where are the generic military FPSs? The corridors are slightly larger PC exclusive military FPSs, ya know. And you can, uhm, play with a bunch of unprofessionally made modifications by unpaid neckbeards."

My kid has the 3DS games, not me. I get to play them when the kid's busy on the PS3. Why are you mentioning generic military FPS games when I only have one military FPS and it's not even considered a shooter? I haven't bought a Battlefield since 2005 and CoD since 2004. Where the hell are you getting this crap from?  

3DS-2_zps9972c23f.jpg

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Arach666

[QUOTE="Arach666"]

[QUOTE="Drasonak"] -How to argue like a PC gamer. Here, let me try: lol every pc game I win.Xaero_Gravity

Xaero is a PC gamer?

Heeeey, I used to be until 2006. I just stopped upgrading and fell too far behind to keep up. I'll get back into it this year I promise. :D

Ha,now we´re talking! :P